The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schooling the students(18+!!!!)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia was walking down the hallway in between classes to get to PE. as she walked outside she noticed Prof. Midori and Gaiju walking in the opposite direction. she thought to herself 'well it looks like he's getting in trouble this time.' and she continued on to her class.

2Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As Gaiju walked by with Prof. Midori, he smirked as he saw Rukia walking towards their next Class. P.E. (Continued in the other Role play, So post something different)

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

3Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

When she reached the girls locker room she could help but think of what it would be like to have sex with either one of the girls in class or one of the various guys in the mens class.

4Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:26 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

One of the girls in the PE locker room was already stripping herself to get into her type gym clothes. Long wavy dark strands fell behind her from the pony tail she had it in earlier. She took to brushing it out once she got into her gym clothes. Though she could tell that another one of the girls had entered, a soft breath leaving her as she noticed it was Rukia. She always hid it, but she was very attracted to Rukia.

5Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:30 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

when she entered the room many of the girls where still getting ready for class. she noticed that Kaoru was looking at her and she blushed and walked to her locker. she had about five minutes till class started so she had to hurry. but for some odd reason she had this tingling sensation with her from when she looked at Kaoru.

6Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

One always had to be quick in the locker room to get ready for class. Half of the time, it was just an excercise to run from the last class to the building that had the PE area. Kaoru was lucky enough that it was close by and thus had aleady gotten dressed. She had noticed Rukia catching her and quickly shifted her gaze away. Soon enough, the five minutes had passed and class had begun. It was probably going to be another rigorous day for the girls. Since it was the last class, Kaoru usually took her time in the shower room. She hated feeling sweaty after whatever sport they were playing so was glad that her PE class was last so she could have enough time to actually enjoy her shower.

7Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

it took Rukia a little longer to get undressed this time. its not that she wasnt in a hurry its just that she wanted to take her time to relax a bit nd enjoy the show time that she got. as she walked into the shower room Kaoru was allready there, and she was absolutely beautiful. Rukia was completely captivated by her. she couldnt stop staring.

8Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

There were no curtains for the shower except for one that seperated the shower room from the main locker areas, just in case a male were to stumble in through the locker room. However, within the shower area, the girls were pretty much amongst themselves. By that time, the other girls had finished and it was now just two of them, Rukia and Kaoru. Kaoru had figured they were all gone and had closed her eyes, gently suddsing herself with the soap. Opening her eyes, a soft breath left her as she saw that Rukia was there...and staring. "Oh...Rukia. I didn't know you were still here." Rukia was also beautiful, Kaoru's cheeks burning. "I...I'm usually always in here the longest." Kaoru softly laughed, smiling sweetly towards the other. It felt strange though, being in that very shower room with the one girl she had a crush on...She couldn't help but stare a little either.

9Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:50 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

" Oh...well today i was just gonna relax a little bit. its been a long day." she started to blush and looked down. she found that she has a heavy attraction for Kaoru. it was hard to speak.

10Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Yeah, it has been. Though PE was never going to end. Hmhm." Kaoru slightly giggled, only to blush as she saw the way Rukia looked down in her own blushiness. "Why...Why don't we both take our time then. No need to rush. Just soak a bit. I...I usually don't get to have girl talk with anyone these days. The other girls have their own clicks so to say." Kaoru wasn't one to stay with a group of girls. She usually went off to go study her English or would take to her archery. She was one to be alone. But at that moment...she wouldn't mind Rukia's company.

11Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"yea that sounds great." Rukia couldnt hel but smile and blush when she spoke. "Its been hard to talk to anyone since they started to hangout in groups. it makes me nervous." though still blushing Rukia walked over to stand next to Kaoru. Kaoru looked even more beautiful up close. Rukia couldnt help it she was getting turned on by just standing next to her.

12Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:06 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru found herself relieved that Rukia thought the same thing. "It makes me nervous to." the young woman admitted, taking in a gentle breath as Rukia pushed towards her. The woman was slightly taller than her and welll proportioned. Rukia was beathtaking to Kaoru. Studying the other's frame, Kaoru also found herself starting to become a bit heated. "D...Do you need help having your back washed?" Kaoru soon asked , blushing even more darkly at this. Just to have an excuse to touch the other was good enough for her.

13Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"Oh...yes that would be nice." Rukia noticed how Kaoru blushed when she asked. it didnt bother her. in truth she wanted Kaoru to touch her. Rukia was still really nervous though. she thought to herself 'im going to let the girl who i have an extream attraction to touch me. and im already getting really horny. but hey it could be fun.' she was wonder what this all could mean. would they start going out if anything happened. if so what would it be like.

14Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Alright then..." Kaoru squeaked and took to one of the bars of soap and one of the sponges. Suddsing it up, she moved behind the other and took to gently touching the girl's back, blushing darkly at this. Rukia really is beautiful. I wonder...if...if she is into women? Just being near her is already causing me to be turned on. Kaoru gently pushed closer, only to gasp as she lost her footing, causing her to fall against the woman's back, her breasts pushing up against Rukia's flesh. "Nng...Oh...I'm sorry!" She quickly gasped out, blushing as she felt herself slightly rubbing up against her, gently pushing herself back once she regained her footing.

15Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:26 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"Oh.........its ok." OMG that actually happened.By this time Rukias face was completely red. she couldnt believethat she was blushing this hard. OMG this is great i wonder if something might actually happen. i wish it would. i cant believe im so hot and horny for Kaoru." are you alright?" Rukia was now extreamly heated and wanted for something to spark betweeen them. To get the moment going. this is going to be awkwerd buti want to do things with her. and not just any regular things, sexual ones. i want her so bad but i dont know if sh like girls." would you like some help washing?"

16Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:36 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Yes I'm...I'm alright. Haha..your back broke my fall." Kaoru tried to tease, only to blush darkly as well. Her nipples were quite sensitive so when she pressed up against Rukia's back, the nips had hardened a bit. She too was strongly turned on. Her thoughts were easily interuppted. "Y...yes I would. I could use it. It's hard washing my own back." Kaoru softly giggled, gently shifting her arms up, pulling her hair up a bit so that her back was revealed towards Rukia. Her entire body was so sensitive at that moment. Kaoru found herself taking in some shuddered breaths. The more Rukia stared at her body, the more heated she became.

17Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia washed her back with gentle easy strokes.Rukia thought that she might try something and ask her a question. and it would be to see if she was interested in her."how does this feel?" and Rukia came a little closer to Kaoru. she hoped that the question would reveal that Kaoru was attracted to her.

18Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru couldn't help but closer her eyes as Rukia took to her gentle touches upon her frame. Her thoughts wandered to a little more of a steamier situation. Cheeks burned at this, finding a slight sharp breath leaving her at the touches. As Rukia came a little closer, cheeks burned even more. "It...it feels really good..." Kaoru admitted, blushing even more. Kaoru found her hand resting upon her stomach and sightly shifted down a bit. Gods she was so turned on, her hand sliding down her own wet frame. If Rukia was not there...she probably would have taking to masturbating. As her hand got lower, Kaoru realized what she was about to do and quickly stopped. "It..it feels really good." She repeated, blushing as he realized how close she was to actually taking to such an action before Rukia.

19Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

as Rukia was watching her colsley she noticed that Kaoru was now blushing really badly. it pleased her to see that there might be some thing between them. as Rukia was about to stop she noticed that Kaoru was moving her hand down. It was as if she was going to masturbate in front of her. WOW was Kaoru about to do what i think?! well maybe i can be of some help to her. Rukia now came really close to Kaoru. she wrapped her arms around her and gently closed them around her." so....where you about to masturbate????? Cause i could help if you like." Rukia was now so turned on that she didnt care anymore. she was determined to get Kaoru with her. After all who know it could be a lot of fun to be with a girl.

20Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru gasped as arms moved about her, finding Rukia's breasts now pressing up against her from behind. It caused her to silently moan to herself. Gods Rukia had to be teasing her! But when the words came, eyes widened at this, her cheeks even more flared up. "I...R...Rukia..." Kaoru squeaked, blushing as she had not only been caught...but offered to be helped in her current situation. Rukia...would help her masturbate? Oh gods the thought of that almost caused the young woman to groan in delight. "Y...Yes...I...I would like that..." Kaoru breathed out, finding her hearbeat racing in anticipation. The girl she had a giant crush on...was...wanting to tend to her sexually. How could she refuse?!

21Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:12 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

When Rukia heard her say yes her heart began to race. she slowly moved her hand downward, caressing Kaoru until she reached her wet pussy, in which she was now softly caressing. i cant believe it. Kaoru is actually letting me masturbate her. " does this feel good?" After rukia sked this she began to softly kiss the back and right side of Kaoru neck. Hoping it would give her more pleasure. Rukia was now hot with passion for her. It couldnt be helped and Rukia hoped that Kaoru feels the same way about her.

22Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru couldn't believe she had said yes either. But it was too late to refuse now...nor did she want to. Did...Rukia actually like her? Gods she hoped so. Feeling the woman caress her caused her to moan a bit. But when Rukia reached down to her wet pussy, a sharp note escaped her. "Ah...Y...Yes..." It did feel good, extremely so. Her body trembled a bit, her body arching a little at the touch. When the kiss to her neck came, Kaoru blushed. Shifting up a hand, she shifted it upwards and took to gently touching Rukia's hair. "You're...you're so pretty..." She admitted, gasping as she became even more wet down below. Her other hand shifted about her own body, gently taking to massaging one of her breasts, not really able to turn around yet so that she could help Rukia out either. No doubt Ruka was just heated as she was. Another moan left her.

23Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"mmm its good to hear that you like it." Rukia was now starting to slowly insert one of her fingers into Kaoru and pull it out just as slow. She was going to continue this while she started to turn Kaoru around so that she could kiss her lips."and your just as pretty. i really want you. omg do i want you." Rukia couldnt help herself, it was just so pleasurable.

24Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"A...Ahh..." Another moan left Kaoru, her body arching as one of Rukia's slender fingers pushed into her. The motion was slow, but damned pleasurable. Finding her body being turned a bit, she blushed to hear that she was pretty by the other...only to shiver when Rukia stated that she wanted her. "I....mm...I want you too..." Kaoru admitted, finding her hips trembling. As her lips were kissed as well, Kaoru took to returning it, moaning at the touch between her legs. One of her hands shifted up and took to resting it upon one of Rukia's supple breats, only to begin massaging it.

25Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:37 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

while kissing Kaoru, Rukia took her free hand and started to massage one of Kaorus breasts. "mmmm...do what ever you like to me Kaoru." Rukia found it extremely pleasurable to have her breast massaged by Kaoru. she couldn't believe this \was actually happening, and nobody even had a clue that they where still in there. it is perhaps the best thing that has happened to Rukia yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum