The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schooling the students(18+!!!!)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:28 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia was glad that she got to meet her girlfriends mom. For some reason it was really easy for kaoru to get the yes that they wanted to get for her to stay at her house for the next couple of days. After they left Kaorus they started to walk to Rukias house. it wasnt that far from Kaorus. Maybe about six blocks; seven at most. Her house wasnt much but it was well kept. As Rukia opened the door she called in to make sure that her parents had left already. When no answer came she litterally pulled Kaoru inside, kicked the door shut and gave her the biggest kiss of her life." ive been waiting to do that all day. Its like i was on fire because i couldnt kiss you." Rukia hoped that they where going to have quite a lot of fun in these next four days, because she worked really hard to convince them that they needed a vacation that was just for the two of them and them alone. Wow these are going to be the absolute best days of my life icant wait till we do something. She thought about all of the things that they could possibly do and it made her really horny and wet. it felt good to feel this way to, and she was hoping that Kaoru was feeling the same way.

52Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

((Now if Time Warner would quit being ghey....it'll allow me to post!!))

Kaoru gasped as she was yanked inside, the door slamming shut, and her lips stolen from Rukia. Once the kiss ended, Kaoru trembled, her breath completely taken from her. She almost staggered as she tried to get her head on straight. Wow what a kiss! Indeed Kaoru was feeling the same way. Kaoru blushed as she touched her lips, only to giggle. "Yes..I...I was unable to think of nothing else but...being here with you." Kaoru whispered, only to blush as she felt so horny as well. Kaoru decided to be a little brave however. "I...I...want...to...try a lot of...things together." She suddenly admitted, becoming quite bashful...She was more of the "girl" in the situation it would seem. "I...I read that....in a magazine...that....relationships stay stronger the more....we...experiement during sex." Kaoru couldn't believe she was spitting this out! However, she knew that Rukia was totally on the same page as she was. "I...I...want to try anything...with you Rukia." Despite how embarrassed she was at saying such dirty things, she was still able to say such a sweet thing at the end. So what did Kaoru mean? Pretty much she was telling Rukia that the two should experiment different types of sexual techniques! They hd four days...why not?

53Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Everything that Kaoru had made it to where Rukia would gladly do anything with her." that sounds great. so what did you have in mind for the first experiment? Because id like to get started when you do. im all hot for you right now my love." For somereason Rukia couldnt believe what she was saying. they had just entered the house and they where already getting to buisness. but she didnt mind it actually fed her sexual appitite at this time. Rukia then embraced Kaoru in another fully fledged kiss while at the same time grabbing her ass. God Rukia could fee herself becoming wtter by the minute something had to happen soon it was becoming really hard to bear.

54Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru could tell that Rukia was having a hard time as she was as well. Just hearing that the girl was all hot for her made her take in a shuddered breath. She was so heated at that moment that such words were exciting her. "I...I don't know yet..." Kaoru admitted, not sure what they should do first. She would try just about anything though. Though before she could come up with anything, Rukia pulled her into an embrace and claimed her lips as well as her ass! Kaoru moaned, one of her legs shifted and moving against one of Rukia's own, her skirt rasing as she found herself returning the kiss just as heatedly. She wanted Rukia just as well.

55Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

As the kiss ended Rukia couldn't bear it any longer; she rook the hand that wasnt doing anything and slid it up underneath Kaorus skirt and under her panties. She started to slowly rub her clit in small circles. She then removed her hand from her ass and started to get Kaorus shirt off. She couldnt wait to have Kaoru to herself right now.wow this is great. we get to do what we want when we want to each other. this is going to be really wonderful. i cant wait till it gets really heated in here. "ohh god i want you right now babe. lets just get to it again like we did the first time." God this was great Rukia was feeling really good now that she was alone with Kaoru.

56Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru didn't mind Rukia's forewardness as she truly desired it. As a hand slipped beneath her skirt, only to push beneath her panties, a sharp breath left Kaoru. "Ahh..." Rukia, by then, had to feel that Kaoru was also wet at that moment, though was becoming more and more wet the more Rukia took to rubbing her clit. Kaoru shifted her frame, allowing her shirt to be removed, her embroidered bra holding onto her breasts quite tightly at that moment. Kaoru blushed and took to smiling, feeling more...relaxed now that she was with Rukia alone. They didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on them either. Her hands shifted, tugging at the other's shirt, wanting to help get it off of the woman as well. She wanted to see rukia's body as well.

57Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia allowed her shirt to come away from her so that KAoru could see that she wasn't wearing a bra at all. Rukia now unclipped the back of Kaorus bra to get it of so that she could hve some fun with her breasts. her rubbing was slowly increasing with the sound of pleasure that Kaoru was moaning. soon afterward she slowly slid a finger into her wet pussy and loving how warm and sticky it was. " please do what ever you want to me i want it so bad." Rukia felt as if she was melting away with the pleasure of wanting Kaoru touching her, making love with her.

58Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru couldn't help but moan a little as she saw Rukia's breasts falling from her shirt, not wearing a bra underneath. She could tell Rukia was not wearing a bra as the woman's nipples were pushing out within her shirt. None the less, just seeing them now was turning her on. She allowed her bra to be undone, her own bust bouncing outward to reveal their suppleness. "Ahh.." She moaned again as a finger slipped into her. As the words left Rukia, Kaoru blushed darkly and nodded. Looking about the room, she paused as she studied a chair at the desk. She gently shifted out a hand and stopped Rukia from pushing anymore fingers into her at the moment. "Sit down...on the chair." She blushed darkly at this and waited for Rukia to do so. Once she was there, Kaoru moved to where the other was and slowly began to lower her skirt, revealing her body now only within the soakened panties and the long white leg like stalkings that she wore with her school uniform. She moved herself upon Rukia's lap, her groin pushing against one of Rukia's thighs. Moaning at this, she pushed her hand against one of Rukia's breasts and massaged it. But the attention didn't stop there as the young girl, hesitantly, began to attempt trying to pleaes Rukia just the same. She slowlymoved her hand down against Rukia's flesh, only to find the top of Rukia's skirt. With a shift, Kaoru pushed her hand beneath and found Rukia's cunt. Pushing forth, still very much on the woman's lap, she began to trail her tongue Rukia's neck, her fingers now pushing against Rukia's pussy over the panties the other was wearing, wanting to feel them start soaking up just as hers was doing. This was a rather bold move for Kaoru as she was probably the more shy of the two. However, she also knew that they were definitely alone and thus was trying to be braver with her actions. She wanted Rukia to enjoy it as much as she was.

59Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

when Rukai was told to go to the chair she obeyed without question. After she sat down she could feel that Kaoru was touching her over her panties and it felt great. she was getting wetter and wetter with every movement that was made." ahh that feels great!!" she could also feel Kaoru trail her tongue on her neck. Rumkia then started to search for Kaorus breasts till she found them and started to massage them. she wasn't going to stop for anything they where going to make love with each other again.

60Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:51 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

((BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COWWWWWWWW!!!! MOOOOO!!!!)))

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

61Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:41 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru moaned as her breasts were soon being massaged, causing her to rub her cunt even more against Rukia's thigh, her one hand still rubbing against Rukia down below, finding her undergarments quite soaked as well as her own. Blushing darkly she gently stopped her actions and pulled back. Kneeling down before the other, she took to grasping onto the woman's skirt and undergarments, pulling them down from her frame. Still upon the floor, leaving the other in the chair, she blushed and moved between the woman's legs, deciding to be a bit sensual. With that, she began to lick the other's inner thighs, kissing and nibbling at the flesh there.

62Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia could help but feel how wet Kaoru was against her leg. the feeling made her feel like she was in heaven. when Kaoru went down she let her garments come off she wanted to feel Kaoru against her skin, and that is exactly what she got. Rukia moaned as she felt the caress of Kaorus tongue on her inner thighs.

63Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The moan from Rukia sent Kaoru's body on fire. She blushed at this and shifted one of her hands down between her own pussy and began to rub against her wet undergarments as she pushed forward and began to lick at the juices Rukia was producing, moaning as she found herself enjoying the taste of Rukia's essence. "Mm..." She moaned as she continued to play with herself as well as was starting to lick and suck against Rukia's clit.

64Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

god just the feeling of Kaoru licking her down there sent her sky rocketing. ' ahhh!!!" the moan left Rukia in complete pleasure. it felt so great to be with Kaoru. Rukia then took her hand and started to rub herself to gain a little extra pleasure." god that feels greatt!" she couldnt help it everything felt really good. she didnt want it to stop.

65Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:37 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Noticing Rukia's fingers, Kaoru blushed as she took to licking at them as well before returning to eating Rukia down below. She then licked the area firmly before starting to drag her tongue up the woman's body from the front, only to take to one of Rukia's breasts, starting to lick the woman's nipple, only to start suckling upon it, pushing herself upon Rukia's lap again, pressing herself against the woman.

66Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ahh...." Rukia was in complete ecstasy it was amazing at what kaoru was doing to her. so she couldn't help but help Kaoru up to her lap again. she was surprised that her nipple was being played with now and it felt great." ohh that feels good." it was awesome.

67Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:14 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Am...Am I doing good?" Kaoru asked shyly, though continued to suckle against one of Rukia's nipples. Pulling away, Kaoru blushed and took to pushing her own chest against Rukia's own, pushing her breasts against Rukia's, pushing their nipples together, her hips grinding against the woman's lap. "Nng...ahh...You...you make me want to do...so many perverted things..." Kaoru blushed, admitting such a thing.

68Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"mmm...yes i love it." Rukia loved every bit of it and it was no lie when she said it. she wanted nothing more than to have some long sexual fun with Kaoru." do all the things that you like. i don't mind in the slightest. in fact i want you to do them to me." she couldn't help it she really wanted it from Kaoru.

69Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:16 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru found herself blushing even more as it would seem that Rukia was ready to try anything with her. Cheeks burned as a certain thought came to her. Kaoru was not one to be so perverted...however, the more she was with Rukia, the more naughty she wanted to learn how to become. She thought about some of the books she read and found herself pulling away from Rukia, moving back. "C.....Can I....watch you masturbate?" She squeaked in embarrassment. "I...I've..never really seen another girl do it. I...I can't help but be curious."

70Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia was just a little surprised to hear her ask to watch her mastubate but the surprisement was only a short while." yes of course babe ill do anything for you." as soon as Rukia was finished talking she slowly took off her panties and set them on the ground next to her. once that was done she moved her hand down to her clit and started to slowly rub it in small deliberate circles."ohhhhh...God." using her free hand she massaged her left breast.

71Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:06 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru took in a deep breath, not really believing herself at that moment! She had just asked Rukia to masturbate in front of her, that was so unlike her. But she couldn't help but be curious. Kaoru watched carefully as Rukia took to removing her panties, only to begin rubbing herself between her thighs as well as moving her free hand to her left breast. Hearing Rukia's moan in pleasure caused Kaoru to blush darkly at such a sight. Without realizing it, her own hand pushed in between her own thighs and Kaoru couldn't help but massage herself down below as she watched Rukia. Seeing another girl masturbating...it was quite a turn on.

72Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

While rubbing her clit she started to slowly open her legs so that Kaoru could see her masturbate a little bit better."ahhhhhhhh." she moaned in pleasure from her masturbating. After a few minutes Rukia slowly slid her finger into her pussy and was now fingering herself. her speed picked until she was starting to arc her back in pleasure."ohhhhhhh......GOD this i....is great." she couldnt help it hte pleasure was just really supreme.

73Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru bit her lips in frustration as she watched Rukia continue to plesaure herself. What a sight! Just seeing Rukia spread her legs a part, arching her back as she slid in a finger, it caused Kaoru to drip between her thighs. Her fingers continued to rub against her own clit as she watched Rukia's actions, finding one of her fingers also slipping inside. Rukia was so beautiful. "Mm...Rukia..." Kaoru moaned a little as she kept her gaze locked upon the other girl. She couldn't believe how dirty she was becoming just being around Rukia...but it also just felt so damn good to let loose like this.

74Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:17 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

It made Rukia happy to hear Kaoru say her name in pleasure."ohhhhh...god i think im gonna cum soon.ahhhh." the pleasure was so great from Rukia masturbating that she knew that she was going to cum soon. so she decided to pick up the pace of fingering herself. she now took her other hand and started to rub her clit for more pleasure."ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...." her back was now at a really big arc from all of the pleasure. she didnt want to stop. she wanted Kaoru to see her cum for her. she was happy to show her.God this feels great and i know that she is having a hard time not to come over here and give me pleasure. but i want to cum for her right now. and i know i want to cum multiple times with her. i want to taste her cum. this is going to be great. we have four days alone with each other and its still the first day. what could be better than this. Rukia now gave out another moan of pleasure just from what she was thinking right now. it was so great.

75Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Seeing the woman begin pleasuring herself with both of her hands caused another moan to leave Kaoru, her body trembling as she watched intently on Rukia's naughty actions. She too was already finding herself wanting to cum at the sight of Rukia's naughty behavior. Oh god...I want to see it...I want to see her cum...I want to see what her face looks like as she writhes in pleasure. But the more I watch...the more I need it...I want her... Kaoru pushed in two of her fingers deep within her pussy, pushing them in and out as she watched Rukia continuing her actions, turning her on further. Yes, this was only the first day of a set of four, Kaoru wasn't sure what more things they could do, but was very excited at the possibilities. She was not usually this kinky, but she was excited..She wanted to be covered in Rukia's scent, and to have Rukia covered in hers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum