The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 30]

376Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros simply nodded and moved alongside the other towards the direction of the table, blushing a little at the kiss he gained upon his hand. Sani was so sweet, how could he care about the youth being once female turned male? Love was a strange thing, and if it allowed him to overlook such a thing, so be it. He was sure that his mother wasn't going to see it that way and expected a really annoying visit to come soon after Lucia spoke to his mother about everything. As the food was brought out, Eros took in the scent. "Smells delicious..." Glancing at Lucia's seat, his gaze grew a bit distant. He did feel terrible for hurting her, but it was better to do it then than later. "Feh, you were probably better becoming a male...Being a woman must be a pain." Eros suddenly stated with a twitchy brow, deciding to make light of the situation.

377Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

sani heard the other's comment and chuckled. 'Sometimes I miss being a girl,..I love to dress up..can't really do that if you're a guy..that's why i went back into modeling..i did it before as a child. Before I was discovered..my mother used to put me in pagents left and right and i loved the attention and all those pretty things I got to wear..' He stopped for a moment with a distant stare. 'it's funny,..when i had everyone's eyes on me,..still no one could see what was really happening..or..maybe...maybe they didn't want to see it for what it really was.' the boy said lowly as he thought about his past and how his step-brother abused him sexually and emotionally, knowing if Sandie said anything about seeing him in the shopping center that day, Reece was sure to find him sooner or later..though again,..because he'd changed his name and gender,..and sandie had seen him as female,..not male,..maybe..he would be safe form him...at least for a while.

378Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Noticing the change in Sani's behavior, Eros gently pushed out a hand and took to forcing the other to look at him gently with his hand. "I'm not going to let that guy hurt you again Sani." Eros stated sincerely as he stared deeply into Sani's eyes. "I've already lost one good person in my life...I'm not about to lose another. He gently pulled his hand back. "Though I have to ask this...If you're afraid of him finding you out...why do you still do it? Modeling I mean. Even though you're now a male...why put yourself at risk still by having these photos taken of you?" Eros paused at this, only to softly smile. "It's what you like to do isn't it? You already said you like dressing up and being before everyone...That's what you want to do, and you want to do it even if it is a risk. I can understand that."

379Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:14 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Looking up as the other guestured him to, he set his gaze on Eros as he spoke to him, promising he would never let anyone hurt him again and that he'd lost someone he loved before and wasn't about to let it happen again. the youth gave the other a soft smile. He wanted to believe him, but nothing was guarenteed.

Then Eros posed the next question as to why he was going to go back to modeling, it being a high risk of being found out by his brother, then quickly thinking up a reason why. 'i guess that's part of the reason,..the other is,..hmhm..it's the only thing i know how to do, I think i'd fail miserably if i tried anything else.' he chuckled softly,..though he was serious,..he had never had a real job do anything other than acting or modeling. 'There's not much else i'm good at,..other than cooking, cleaning, sewing..you know..housewife crap.' he shruged. 'so it was just natural for me to pick it up again i guess.'

380Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I don't believe that." Eros stated with a gentle smirk. "I'm sure you're good at other things, you just haven't had the chance to really try. You're a smart person Sani, hmhm, I know you can do more than just pose pretty before a camera and make awesome meals." Eros was starting to feel a bit better the more he talked to Sani. Sure he was upset with how Lucia had handled the earlier situation, and did feel bad on how much he had upset her...but Sani was doing a fine job causing him to relax. Perhaps that was another reason why he was able to fall in love with someone again. Sani just had something that caused him to feel like he could be himself. "Thanks....for everything Sani. You may not think it now...but you really have helped me a lot since you've been here." Eros suddenly stated as he took a sip of soda he had gained for his meal. Sani really had helped him a lot though. He had been able to speak about the woman he had lost after so long. And now he had found love again.

381Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth smiled to the other as he gace him a bit of a pep talk. 'Thanks Eros,...that means a lot to me.' the boy smiled, reaching out to touch the other haond that was on the table. Eros always seemed to know exactly what to say to make Sani feel,..incredibly confident about himself, and he felt loved and wanted, and to be wanted by Eros was another bonus.

Just as Sani was about to say this to the male, he turned around and basically said it for him. the other smiled brightly at him for it. 'Ditto.' he grinned. He continued with his food and thought of something. 'You know,.now that it's over,..we may actually get some work done.' he chuckled. Finishing up his food.

382Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Haha, isn't that right? More time to screw around with you too now that I have you all to myself." Eros smirked, meaning on their dirty play they have been having to force during the night since Lucia had been there during the day. "I have a lot to make up for if you know what I mean." Again Eros was teasing, loving the way Sani blushed whenever he spoke of such things.

Once the meal was over, Eros moved off to help clean the dishes alongside Sani. It didn't take long to get the kitchen back into clean shape, Eros turning to the other with a soft laugh. He was feeling better, that was for sure. Sure he was upset with Lucia, but what could he do? He was going to have to deal with his mother sooner or later anyways.

383Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the youth did indeed blush at the comment of other things they would have more time for besides working, and the color grew even deeper as he added that he had a lot of catching up, he was used to this kind of talk by now, afterall,..look who they were talking about here...

'Which reminds me,..it's your turn to come up with a fantasy you want to see play out.' he said,..although unable to look at the man. Sani had grown accustomed to Eros' teasing, and he was pretty good at throwing it back to him,..he just wasn't able to look the other in the eye as he did so. the boy wondered what kind of fantasies Eros had and was curious to see what he had in mind.

384Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Oh? My turn? Hm, if I remember correctly, I said that I would do all of your fantasies." Eros turned to other with a dark grin, only to laugh. "Though, hmhm..maybe that is one of your fantasies...to be at the mercy of one of my own?" A hand shifted out and caught Sani by the cheek, forcing the other to look into his eyes. Despite it being a little forecful, the action was still done very gently. No doubt Lucia was gone by that point, so the two had the entire house to themselves. "Hm...one of my fantasies? I wonder...Kind of enjoyed the one you had the other night. That was kind of one of mine too." He teased the other, only to smirk.

"I know...Hmhm...I want to see you be naughty." Eros smirked in his usual smirk. "I want to see just how nasty you can be. I'd like to see you pleasure yourself Sani. You're so beautiful...hmhm, I bet seeing you tend to yourself is even more beautiful. I've always enjoyed the way you look being pleasured by me, so I must say I am curious about what you're like when you're by yourself. So is that too much of a challenge? Or am I going to get my wish tonight?" Eros smirked again, enjoying himself as usual.

385Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Eros sure knew how to push Sani's buttons..in a good way. They boy blushed when the other mentioned that it was his own fantasies that were supposed to be played out. 'Yeah but,..I think it would only be fair that you should be able to have your desires played out too..' he said unable to look at the other,..it was then that the other mentioned that perhaps it was one of the youth's fantasies to learn of Eros' dreams and re-enact them he didn't want to look at the other as he said this but the other directed his sight on him.

Sani's eyes widened a bit to hear Eros wanted to see him pleasure himself as part of the fantasy. it was one thing to be pleasured by the other, it was another for Sani to pleasure himself and had the other watch. Now this was something a little new for him, this wouldn't have been so much a big deal had Sani still been female, sure as a female, she'd pleasured herself..but now a male,..hadn't really come to mind to do so, this made him a bit nervous,..more than usual, but he was determined to please the other and if that's what the man wanted,..then that's what he would do for the other.

Somehow Sani managed to look up at the other, 'If that's what you want to see..then,..I'll do it...for you.' he barely got out..his face beet red, yet he managed a small grin.

386Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked at the innocent expression he had suddenly gained from Sani. It was so cute, seeing Sani so blushy and uncertain. The small grin almost did him in right then and there. "I swear it's always hard for me not to just push you against things and have my way with you." Eros smirked towards the young man, a seductive grin on his face.

"It's a shame I can't see your female side perform..Though that's ok...I find you super sexy as a guy too. Funny how that happened eh? First I'm straight...all of a sudden, you just turn me on."

Noticing something, a sly smile took Eros. "Oh? Is this perhaps your first time every masturbating as a guy? Now this ought to be interested indeed. I thought that you might have tried it at least once hmhm. Hell you've got me so curious now that I don't think I want to wait till we get to the bedroom...Why don't we enjoy ourselves in the livingroom for a change? With no one else here to bother us...let's have fun? I want to see the dirty little fiend within you." Eros chuckled as he motioned for Sani to follow him towards the livingroom.

387Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy breathed heavily when the other explained how hard it was for him sometimes to fight the urge of pushing the boy into things and simply having his way with him. Although the boy secretly would have liked that aspect, he again would be far too shy to let on that he would be into that kind of thing. Though a frown found his face as Eros mentioned how he would have loved to see his female side perform the spokened task and how he had seen himself as straight and suddnely Sani came along and Eros found himself attracted to him.

'Maybe that's it,..why you feel drawn to me..although I'm a male on the outside,..I'm still female otherwise..maybe its my femininity or something that draws and attracts you to me...I mean it's easy for me to like you cause,..well..i'm not into chicks.' he chuckled a little. 'you're not quite the guy i usually go for,..cause you're a little on the odd side...but..you are hot..so you at least have that going for you.' he teased again.

The youth changed his tune however when the other figured it out,..that Sani had never masterbated as a male before. the lad was nervous to be honest. Eros had pleasured him before many times, and it wasn't exactly that he hadn't pleasured himself when he was female,..that was different...besides,..he'd never had an audience before.

He was nervous and wasn't really prepared for this kind of thing as Eros motioned for him to follow him into the livingroom apparently this was a sight that Eros couldn't wait to see. Blood rushed to his visage, causing a beet red shade, his head down, fingers fidgeting with one another as they made their way to the couch. He still wasn't sure about this,..but he did want to please the man.

Standing by the couch, he playfully pushed the other so he would fall onto it and the boy took to removing his shirt slowly as to put on somewhat of a show for the other, besides,..by him taking his time of stripping down, it would buy him a bit of time before actually having to begin his deed to himself. He removed the shirt completely, bending down to kiss the creature strongly, as he did so, he unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper. he paused there, ending the kiss as he took the other's hand to his lower half, only letting him feel it above the cloth. Although the youth was nervous,..he was also kind of turned on by it, wanting to delight the other.

Sani continued to strip tease, only allowing the other to view and no longer touch as the other posed it serveral seductive poses as he finally removed all clothing, taking a seat on the opposite end of the couch as he took hold of his own member and began to stroke, keeping his eyes locked on the other to watch for reactions.

388Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Perhaps that is it. Actually..I think it's just you being yourself. I think even if you were fully a guy...I'd have fallen for you." Eros actually meant this. "There's something about you that draws me in..." Eros gave a warm smile at this, canting his head to the side as he studied the young male. A soft laugh left him as Sani stated that Eros was hot, so he at least had that going for him. "Fine then, be that way." Eros winked, moving off into the sofa area.

Eros could tell that Sani was nervous about this, though that only added to the anticipation. Sani pushed him on the couch, causing Eros to smirk, allowing this. Sani took off his shirt, Eros enjoying this greatly, relaxing back in the sofa. "Mm..." Once his lips were stolen, Eros returned the kiss just as strongly, though found his hand being forced upon Sani's bulge, a grin growing upon Eros' visage even more. Sani was being naughty, which he wanted.

"Aw.." Eros teased back, acting disappointed that he wasn't allowed to touch anymore, smirking as he focused on the striptease that was before his eyes. The poses were enough to cause him to grow hard. Sani's male body probably was the only one he could find himself totally turned on by. Watching Sani grasp onto himself caused a slight groan to take Eros.

389Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The lad's acttions,..started off slow as he tried to find a pace that worked for him. Though he did feel a bit awkward doing so,.it being his first time and he wasn't too keen on what worked for him just yet,..but he tried to make the show enjoyable for the other anyway. After a few moments, Sani started to get the hang of it,..using the same hand techniques on himself that he'd used on others, Eros included.

the youth took fingers of his free hand to his mouth and used them to aid in the transfer of saliva for lubercation, at that point,..things started to really for out for him, for he found himself starting to enjoy it, closing his eyes briefly as he moaned a bit,..as he did however he blushed as he almost forgot Eros was watching him.

390Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros watched as the young man was finding it awkard at first, but once Sani began to get into it, it was starting to really turn on Eros. Just seeing Sani take to his fingers, closing his eyes a bit as well as moan, it caused Eros to shift a hand within his own slacks, undoing them and gripping onto his own self. Sani was so hot, and just seeing Sano do such dirty things, it was a real turn on.

A smirk did grace his lips, Eros watching the other blush. "Hmhm...I wonder...When you masturbate like that, seeming to enjoy yourself...Are you thinking about me?" Eros asked, finding his hand slowly beginning to stroke himself. Eros sure was a lechy bastard at times. None the less, he really was enjoying this. "I just want to see how dirty you really are. I want to see how kinky you can get." Eros smirked back, teasing Sani for the most part, though he was curious.

391Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani had closed his eyes, and couldn't help but moan a bit at this point because well,..what he did to himself was working for him, to the point he did forget Eros was in the room. That is,..until the other spoke, asking if he thought of him as he pleasured himself and the lad froze for a brief moment as that was exactly what he was doing..in fact, Eros was the only thing he could think of as he did such a thing. The youth blushed deeply at the question, so that was a definate yes. He looked to the other to find that Eros had taken to touching himself in the process of watching the other. He lowered his head out of pure shyness and bit his lip as the sight hardened him further.

The lad heard as the other continued to egg him on however, he couldn't think to come up with a response though his breathing become ragged, motions quicker, feet on the couch, his toes scratching at it lightly.

392Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The blush was indeed the only answer that Eros needed, a victorious smirk taking the red haired being's visage. Eros found himself gasp a bit as he realized he was indeed getting very hard just watching Sani, thus having taken to touching himself, watching Sani's actions.

Watching the young man getting more into it, Eros found himself getting more into his own strokes, a single eye closing as he saw Sani's breathing becoming harszh, his toes curling against the couch. "Hmhm, nng...you're so naughty..." Eros teased, giving a smirk as he studied the other. "Talk dirty to me...hmhm. I've always wanted to see what you look like when you talk dirty to me...I want to hear that lovely voice."

393Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy's head dropped back as he continued to pleasure himself, his face still in full blush, eyes closed as he enjoyed the rhythm though it seemed everytime he found it, it was lost, thanks to Eros' requests that just seemed to throw the lad through a loop.
Eros wanted to hear him talk dirty to him? What was the other up to? to see how far Sani was willing to go before he said no? The youth wasn't sure,..but he did want to please the other as he had pleased him. Sani wanted to be everything he could possibly be for the other.

'Aah..Eros..I just have to look at you...and i'm already turned on...I love to suck on your long, hard cock...and get it nice and wet. and..mmm..I let you penetrate me..and you fuck me so hard...push so you're all the way in..ahh...mmm..' as the boy spoke he was making himself harder as he did, he spoke the truth and what he said, he really felt, even though it was dirty..he was finding that he was into being naughty with Eros,..made him a bit shy,..but he liked it.

394Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros grunted to hear that all Sani had to do was look at him in order to be turned on. That was one hell of a compliment. Though once Sani did begin to speak dirty, Eros found his body jolting a bit. He didn't realize it would come off hotter than he thought in his mind as he heard Sani's voice saying such dirty things. It caused him to grow even harder in his hand.

"Sani..." Eros grunted, only to gently push out his hand, catching onto Sani's own to stop the youth from masturbating. "Suck on me...You have no idea how much I want to shove you against the sofa right now..." Eros smirked a bit, only to show an expression of strong want for the other. "I'm going to make you cry out tonight." Eros smirked again as he gently tugged on Sani's arm, forcing the other against his lap.

395Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:47 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the youth was startled as the other reached out to stop him from his actions. Hearing the demand and the actions Eros wanted to do to him, Sani let out a heavy breath. The boy moved over to the man to comply with the other's request. He took to completely exposing the man's erection to him, taking it into his mouth. 'Mmm..' the lad moaned as he began his thrusting motion, taking more and more of the length within his mouth. Not taking long until he got the full length in, pausing a moment before pulling back, leaving his work wet as he teased a bit with his tongue, looking up as he did to see the other's reaction to it all.

396Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

A single eye closed as Sani began to devour him. Sani truly had a gifted mouth, and the youth's dirty words kept playing within his mind. Sani could be quite kinky when he asked for it. Sharper notes left Eros while Sani began to take his full length within his mouth, Eros moaning a little as he found himself hardening even further within Sani's mouth.

Eyes locked upon Sani's own that stared back up to him. With that look of Sani tasting him in such a way, Eros couldn't take it anymore and suddenly pounced, sending the youth to the floor, Eros surrounding the young man, a playful smirk on his own face. "You make it so hard for me to keep myself in check...So delicious..." Eros whispered having lowered his head, trailing his lips against Sani's throat, his hips rolling forward and pushing his slick want against the youth's entrance, but not entering. "I want to hear it...What is it that you want from me, my dirty little Sani?" Eros whispered this against Sani's ear, nibbling at it as he awaited an answer.

397Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani grunted as the other pounced on him, sending him to the floor. the boy smirked at this even though he wasn't sure what Eros was going to do next,..but he wanted to find out. The youth closed his eyes once more as he listened to the other, feeling him carress him gently, at the same time, feeling the man's want against his entrance as to tease him as the other didn't push forth to actually enter him. This frustrated the lad at first.

It was then Eros asked what he wanted, and withouth really thinking, he spoke, 'I want you Eros,..please don't make me wait anymore,..I wanna feel you inside me. Don't make love to me....I want you to fuck me.' Sani was really getting into the 'being naughty' state Eros had him in,..he was finding it easier to act this way around Eros,..and he liked it.

398Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked at the words. "You want me to fuck you? Hmhm...I want to hear it then...What exactly do you want from me? My finger?" Eros smirked and suddenly pushed one of his fingers into the other's darkness, having suckled on his finger first before shoving it deeply within Sani's entrance. He wiggled it within as he pressed his hard length against Sani's own, grinding against the other. Eros was enjoying himself, there was no question about that.

Just hearing Sani state that he wanted to be fucked was exciting, and now Eros wanted to hear "exactly" what it was that the youth wanted inside of him. With a shift of his fingers, Eros entered a second digit, stretching the one beneath him, his scent surrounding Sani as he had removed his slacks to allow him more room with his actions, having forced Sani's off as well, leaving Sani in his shirt though. He continued to tease Sani with his fingers as he waited to hear Sani beg for what he really wanted.

399Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani groaned a bit as Eros seemed to want more from him before giving in and giving the lad what he was after,..but that was okay, Sani was willing to play along for a little while longer, as long as he was going to get what he was after as well..he listened as the other posed the question of what he wanted exactly. What was it that he wanted exactly? he wanted Eros to screw him already,..not so much screw with his head and make him wait. He felt the first finger enter him,..followed by a second. He moaned at this,..but it still wasn't what he wanted. 'You love to tease me don't you?' he retorted. 'You know what I want.' the boy said in a low tone as the other took to grinding himself against him, his own erection at full alert.

Sani reached up to wrap his arms about the other as he pulled him down to kiss him. moaning again as he pushed forth this tongue into the other's mouth strongly, playing with the man's hair as he did so. He arched up a bit towards the man as he broke the kiss, spekaing softly 'What do i want? I want your big, long shaft and I want you to show me what you can do with it.' he smirked.

400Torn Canvas - Page 16 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:30 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Naughty naughty Sani, and Eros was loving every minute of it. Finding arms moving about him, Eros enjoyed being silenced like this, Sani's sweet tongue invading his mouth. Eros easily smirked within the kiss, returning the passion as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of the youth, feeling Sani's insides trying to squeeze them, wanting more.

As the kiss broke, Eros listened to Sani's naughty words, enjoying the playful smirk that followed. "Why didn't you say so sooner?" Eros teased, only to pull his fingers free and took to wrapping the other's legs around his frame. He could feel Sani's entrance puckering for him, wanting him. Grinning at this, Eros suddenly shoved himself deeply into the other as it was Sani who said he wanted to be fucked hard. Of course he still was gentle and made sure to have stretched Sani well with his two fingers before hand.

Once he felt the other take to him a bit more comfortably, Eros pulled back, only to enter passionately again. Soon enough, Eros found a pace and was pressing Sani strongly against the ground, his body molding against Sani's own at each thrust, his lips hungrily claiming various protions of Sani's neck and shoulder areas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum