The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 30]

426Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Now in his own vehicle, Nathan found himself thinking upon James instantly, turning to see the other wave at him. He returned the wave and soon got out of there. "James..." Nathan whispered, only to blush even more. He felt like a school girl! Once he got home, he hurried into his house, only to find his eyes quickly locking upon the phone. What am I doing? It's like I'm already awaiting his call....Feh...I should go make sure my files are still...Oh that's right, I'm on vacation... Reminding himself that he was on vacation, Nathan sighed and slumped onto the couch, only to touch his cheek where he had been kissed. "That...brute...I can't believe he's making me feel all flustered..." Nathan stated irritatedly, only to soften his gaze. Whether he'd admit it or not...but Nathan was starting to grow attached to James.

"Hahaha, oh then I should probably start all over....I swear that is the sexiest couch I've ever seen." Eros laughed, teasing the other of course. Though with a big grin, he took his final stroke. "Oh well, shouldn't show you now since it's just that sexy couch you're on. I'll just sit here and admire it myself." Eros sighed and laid back in the chair he was in, studying his picture, wondering if Sani would come on over and see for himself, basically having hinted the other that he was done.

427Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James made it home, having had a shower and relaxing at home, he did wonder if Nathan was really okay with being in a relationship, he figured it might cause him some sort of psychological something rather, then again, that's why he was an attorney and not a therapist. Though he looked at the business card the man had given him and thought for just a moment, what if Nathan wasn't who he said he was and had actually given him the business card of an office of a therapist when in fact Nathan's name was actually Ted,..or Frances or something and this was all just some awful prank.. 'Silly..' he spoke at his thoughts and thought nothing more on the subject,..but did think a great deal about the night before and the evening out they had. It had been a nice comfort to have someone to have an intelligent conversation with instead of trying to come up with current events or talk about the weather. James sat at his desk in the corner of the den area, in front of his laptop and turned on the television for background noise. He opened up a new document page on the screen, staring at it at first, as though it was going to start typing for him. He took to the keys and began to type out a story..well attempt at anything creative really...for some reason, he had a sudden urge to want to try. An hour had gone by and he'd gotten all of 10 words down. His mind kept wandering off, or he'd stopped to watch whatever was on television. He gathered up Nathan's card he'd set on the table,..reaching for his cellphone, he added his number to his contacts, starting a new text to the number. He wrote: Had a really fun time..when can I see you again?

Sani ignored Eros' teases of him having to scrap his current painting, though within a few moments, the man more than hinted that he was complete. Sani's eyes widened and grew bright as he got up to see. The boy's gaze softened and was quiet when he saw it, Taking a while to study the portrait. A few moments had passed without saying a word. Believe it of not, tears had actually formed and filled the lid of the boys eyes. 'I love it.' he whispered.

428Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Having forced himself to watch some movie he had watched awhile back, not really sure what else to watch, something caused Nathan to take in a soft breath, his phone going off with a text. Pushing out a hand, he grasped onto the phone he had placed on the coffee table while he tried to relax. Opening the text, eyes widened, the cheek he had such a hard time removnig, returned with a vengeance. Getting a little more comfortable on the sofa, Nathan began to type up a replay. I did too. It's been awhile since I've been out with anyone. I'm still free for the rest of the month, so anytime? After sending the text, cheeks burned even more and Nathan quickly added another text. I mean whenever you are able to want to. Sending that one, Nathan couldn't believe it...he had no idea what he was trying to text and became even more embarrassed. Why was he sending out such texts?!

Eros crossed his arms as he allowed Sani to come on over to study the portrait. A soft breath left him as he instantly noticed the tears. He had done something wrong? Though the more he watched Sani in silence, the more Eros realized why Sani was responding the way he did. Cheeks burned strongly as the whispered words came, and to see that his painting had that much affect on Sani, it gave him such a warm feeling. Pushing up, Eros moved his arms about Sani. "I love you...Thank you for letting me get to paint you." Eros smiled warmly before pressing his lips gently against Sani's own.

429Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James seemed to perk up when he recieved a reply to his text he sent. Reading it, he was going to reply when the other text followed through right after it. He read that one as well, grinning at the responses he got. He liked how the man's first text was so eager and the second seemed to try and cover it up. he replied I've got some more vacation time as well, just let me know when you're ready and we'll go out again, you're turn to choose where we go. ^.~ Jimmy sent the message feeling pretty good about his actions,..then again he was just feeling good about the last couple of days, maybe it was becuse he hadn't gone after someone that fought to resist him, or maybe it was just a feel-good high being around the man, whatever it was,..he liked it.

Sani was also pleased at how things were going for him as well. The boy was just in complete awe at the beauty Eros was able to illistrate. He believed it was how Eros saw him, and he fell in love with how it looked to him. He coudl tell that the man had worked very hard to get it just right, no wonder he hadn't wanted him to see if beforehand. The lad blinked adn tears had fallen, he quickly went to wipe them away. Just as he did, Eros had move his arms about him. Hearing the words as his lover spoke were so sweet to him. 'No,...thank you for letting me be apart of this.' He accepted the gentle kiss from the other, returning the feeling towards him. the two shared a moment within the kiss, finally breaking it, he looked to his lover, 'Can we frame it and hang it up?'

430Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Still blushing strongly, a soft squeak left Nathan as his phone jingled in his hands again, now recieving a text. A sigh of relief took Nathan as it would seem that James wasn't going to tease him about his earlier response. He was glad for this. Alright. Once I figure out a spot, I'll text you back with a location and time. Have a good night James, and thanks for tonight. Very Happy Sending the text, a sigh left Nathan. "That face was probably a dorky response to his face...Meh, I'm not much of a texting person." Nathan squeaked, taking to laying on his sofa, only to blush darkly as he remembered what he had done on that sofa earlier. "That brute...Feh, I can't believe I'm going out with him." Nathan whispered to himself, only to sigh. Well whatever. He still has a long ways to go before I ever let him do that to me again~

Eros, on the other hand, had no problems getting into Sani's pants. Sani was actually quite willing that very day. Eros was definitely in great spirits, and gaining such a response to his painting only made him feel even better. Though as the tears fell, and Eros took to kissing the other, a hand gently wiped away at some of the teardrops, the kiss ending. Hearing the other's request, Eros took in a soft breath, only to smile warmly. "If...if that is what you'd like, sure. We can do that." Eros blushed a bit at this, turning to gaze upon his painting. He wasn't one to always paint portraits so he was a little self conscious about it...Though Sani really liked it. A smile took Eros' expression again before he gave a big hug towards Sani. "You really are special to me, you know that?"

431Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had given up trying to do anything creative on that document page he had open, instead he closed it and went on to look over some of his notes as he was to prepare for trial when he returned from his vacation. His phone went off again he read the text from the man. he smiled. 'he's kind of a dork..' he chuckled to himself aloud after seeing the return Smilie. He responded simply Np, see ya around, Good night. He figured if he said more, he'd be pushing it, plus he figured the less he typed, the more he'd get out of the other later. The man went over to the couch and watched television for a while before decideing to turn in early, afterall, he'd started pretty early that day. The man switched out the sheets on the bed and laid down, thinking about the events that happened on that very bed, his lower half twitched at the thought of it. James stared into the darkness of the room, thinking of the night before, smiling to himself. 'Yeah,..I think there's a reason I likw you..'

There was a reason Sani liked Eros too,..even if he still didn't know why it was that he felt so attracted to him, it didn't matter, he loved the man and they were happy together, hoping they stayed that way for a long time. The boy smiled as the other agreed to frame it. He returned the hug Eros had given him, hearing his words. He blushed, 'I do now...I love you Eros..'

432Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

James wasn't the only one that thought of the actions that took place the night before, and it caused Nathan to heat up like it had earlier when he was on the sofa. Sitting up quickly, Nathan blushed even more. "I need a cold shower." He breathed out and pushed himself from the sofa and moved on to do just that, wishing he could get James out of his mind. I swear, why do I have to keep remembering such a thing? Why couldn't I be incredibly drunk so I wouldn't remember any of it?~ Removing his clothing, Nathan pushed himself into the shower and took to cleaning himself once again, this being the second time that day. He sure is an interesting guy though. He's very smart...and talking to him is rather engaging...but he's still something I need to be careful of. I don'tk now what it is about him though, but I don't know if I can trust him yet. Though..it was kind of my fault for yesterday, but still. He should have taken me to my home, not his...Such a lechy pain in my ass...

Eros felt the hug being returned, this causing him to smile even more at the words that came. "I love you too....hmhm..It's so nice to be able to say that again. I love you~" Eros grinned, kissing the other upon the cheek a bit passionately, only to rest his forehead against the other's own. "So, what do you want to do about dinner? Hmhm, it seems we've wasted our entire day making love to eachother, painting...and cuddling. We could order out, since you're probably exhausted." Eros teased, meaning on how the two had made love quite a good few times that day.

433Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani blushed as the man spoke of how good it was to say that he loved him again, the boy could understand his situation. 'I'm glad you feel that way.' he smiled as the other took to kissing his cheek, jus tto rest his forehead on his. The man spoke of their daily activites and posed what they should do for dinner. 'we could order something, that would be fine,..or heat something up from the fridge.' the boy was refering to all the food he'd made from the other day, there was quite a bit of it still. 'I wouldn't say that we wasted the day,..I think it was quite productive.' he smiled. 'But I do think i'm going to shower up.' he said as he broke away from Eros' hold and went to gather up the clothes that had been tossed by the wall. he separated his clothes from his lover's, tossing them to him. As he made his way to the main bathroom for a quick shower.

James lied in bed thinking of the night before. Trying to think up other ways he could get into the boy's pants again,..the dog. There was no way he would be able to pull the same stunt twice, Nathan was too smart for that and James knew better,..besides, he actually wanted a chance with this guy. He eventually drifted off to sleep with lustful, impure thoughts of Nathan..just as he should have.

434Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Hmhm, we probably should heat up more leftovers. I swear you're trying to make me fat aren't you?" Eros smirked as he remembered how much food that was presented to him that one day. A soft laugh left him as he thought of it, shaking his head before nodding at the idea of getting a shower. "I think I should have one too. Hmhm, let's consevere on water, I'll take one with you as usual~" Eros grinned, seeming like a lechy puppy dog. None the less, Eros laughed again and moved after the other to actually behave and just take a quick shower alongside the other.

As for Nathan, if he knew about James thinking such naughty thoughts, he'd never get to sleep. After forcing himself to relax and everything, he finally did get some sleep. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately, Nathan woke up soon enough, having instantly thought of a dream with James in it. Sitting up, cheeks burned strongly. "Oh man...now I'm dreaming about him? James you jerk!" Nathan squealed, only to sigh and slump back on his bed, still very flustered. Why is it...when I think of him....I feel so hot....I need to ignore that feeling and go to sleep....

435Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani heard the comment of trying to make Eros fat 'Uh huh,..gonna get you nice and plump then i'm gonna roast you in the oven and eat you...hmm,..guess I need to put you in a cage so you can't escape.' he giggled. He scrunched his nose to the idea of showering with him. 'you Just can't get enough of me can you?' he smirked. He took the others hand and walked him into the bathroom where he started the water. When it was just right, he stepped in and waited for the other to join him.
On the other side of town, James was having a hard time staying asleep,..the loft seemed stuffy to him somehow, he got up to get some water, suddenly gaining the urge to sneeze that came out of nowhere 'ACHOO! ....That was weird..' he sniffed, drinking his water and returning back to his room,..opening the windows to let some air in. 'That's better..' he said as he laid down again.

436Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Oh no...But the idea of you keeping me in a cage is kinky. Instead of fattening me up, why don't you just keep me as a sex slave? I can go with that." Eros laughed, teasing the other as he was lead into the bathroom. It didn't take much to disrobe himself, having worn his usual bathrobe after sex before painting. Once inside the shower, he smiled brightly as he took to his bath with the other, teasing Sani here and there. Once they were done, it was time to eat leftovers.

"I wonder...where we could go?" Nathan whispered to himself as he still laid in his bed, having given up on sleep for the time being. I really don't know any good restaurants...as I'm always alone...I wonder how many people he's taken out? He said he usually takes women out to dinner. Feh...playboy. He says he isn't though. Not sure how untrue that is. Seriously though, where could I take him? I could...maybe make him food? Hell no! And let that lech into my house? No way! If he comes here ever, he'll be lucky. Nathan grumbled and laid on his stomach, hiding his face within his pillow.

437Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani changed into his pajamas, white shirt and pajama bottoms. He placed his hair in braid and went into the kitchen to heat up a couple of plates for the both of them. Not wanting to do the usual, he looked in the hallway closet and got out some folding trays he'd seen in there once and brought them out to the living room, placing them in front of the couch, he picked out a movie for them to watch while they ate. he returned to the kitchen to gather up the food and silverware, placing them on the trays he opened up, he went to the kitchen for one last trip for drinks as he waited for the other to finish dressing and join him.

James wasn't having much luck in sleeping,..though he was a bit tired,..he seemed,..restless. 'I wonder what he's up to..' the man said in a low tone. The male reached for his cell he kept on his nightstand. Are you still awake? he sent the message to Nathan..feeling like a fool had it turned out the boy had actually been asleep then it would seem awkward if he dind't recieve the letter til the morning.

438Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Soon enough, Eros came in within his pajamas and took to his spot upon the sofa, blinking at the readied table. "Wow...you really know how to spoil me." Eros teased and slumped on the sofa, rubbing his hands together as if trying to decide what to tackle first, though noticed the movie. "Oh? You wanted to see a movie? Hmhm, alright then. This'll be fun."

The night was definitely a long night, especially for Nathan and James it would seem. Still laying there, a sudden jingle caught Nathan off guard. Turning his gaze to the bedside table, he blinked at this. With a shift of his hand, Nathan took up the phone, opening the text. Eyes widened to see that it was James, half expecting it to be someone at work or a patient. Should I respond back? Or act asleep?....What would he think if I responded to him? Maybe think he's winning or something feh....But... Nathan softened his gaze. He wanted to talk more with the other. I can't go to sleep. Apparently neither can you. Can you call me instead? Sending the image, Nathan blushed darkly at this. He wanted to hear James voice? Why?!

439Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani didn't seem himself as spoinling the other,..but if that's how he was going to think of it,..Sani was gonna run with it. 'Sure do,..just as long as you continue to treat me right,..I'll keep up the special treatment..' he teased as he handed the beverage to his lover, setting his own down, popping in the movie so they could enjoy it while they ate.

James took to beating himself up on the inside, regretting that he sent the message at all,.. Geez what's wrong with me,..he's gonna think i'm a stalker or something...just something else he can add to the list, he already thinks i'm some sort of man-whore playboy now just add devilishly handsome stalker to it! His thoughts were interrupted with his phone going off again, his face feeling hot as he read the text. He wants me to call him? the man pondered for a moment before pressing send to call him,..he didn't want to seem too anxious. his heart began to race as the phone rang. What the hell is wrong with me? it's just the phone ringing!?! but for some reason, he thought to hang up becaue he felt nervous.

440Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Alright then, I feel good about that then." Eros teased back, meaning on how he "always" treated Sani right. Of course he was just teasing in his usual manner where he acted quite vain. Gathering his beverage from Sani, Eros easily took a swig from it and soon was now snuggling near Sani to enjoy his meal as well as the movie, a smile on his face. It had been such a long year, Eros being in such pain...Sani was healing him every step of the way. Eros just hoped that he'd be able to help the other just the same.

Nathan himself didn't know what he was doing either. Asking the one he had just called a jerk verbally to himself moments ago, to now call him? Nathan wondered if he was becoming bipolar all of a sudden. As the phone suddenly rang in his hands, Nathan's eyes widened, his heart racing just as much as James was. He's probably as calm as can be...while here I am going completely insane... Swallowing some air, Nathan answered the phone. "Hello? James?" Nathan called into the phone hesitantly, finding himself curling into a ball upon the bed as he held onto the phone. He didn't know what else to say and waited for James to respond.

441Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The model shot the other a look for his cocky comment, followed by a smile. Sani knew that Eros would never do anything to hurt him, he did always treat him right, he was so sweet to the boy, he wouldn't dare ask for anything else from the other. He didn't have to, the young man felt he had everything in the world when he was with Eros, and he could conquer the world if he wanted to and Eros would let him reign over all. After the two had eaten, Sani had taken to snuggling up next to his lover, hugging the mans arm as he laid his head on his shoulder, watching th movie. Though very soon eyes became heavy and the boy had fallen asleep during the movie.

Of course James was nervous, he wasn't sure how the other was going to respond and the man must have wanted something from him to request that he call him. So it wasn't completely odd that he was a bit timid,..unsure of what he was going to get out of the conversation right? Geez! what the hell were they going to talk about? James dind't know,..but was curious just the same. He waited for the other to answer, when he did, the man tensed, without thinking the first thing that came flying out of his mouth. 'What are you wearing?' WHAT?! What the hell was that!? Damnit Jimmy! Now he'll never trust you! the man screamed in his head and he hit his palm to his forehead. 'That is...what are you up to?' he said directly after, as if that was gonna just smooth things over,..he hoped maybe the man dind't hear the first thing he said,.. maybe..maybe he'll ignore it.. ..fat chance!

442Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros snuggled back with Sani, enjoying the way the other would shift a bit during the movie. Most of the time, he spent it watching Sani, listening to Sani's laughter during some parts of the movie, as well as the slight surprised gasps that would leave his lover. Though when the young man fell asleep, he found himself simply just watching the way Sani would give a little purr here and there, and would just seem so serene. Sani really was captivating to him. After awhile of this, Eros used his free arm to gently shift his hand out to grasp the remote. Turning off the movie as well as the tv set, he placed the remote down and gently pulled Sani into his arms. Making sure to make each action quite careful, Eros soon began to move towards his room with Sani in his arms. Once inside the room, Eros let down Sani upon the bed before moving beneath the sheets as well, covering the pair in the blanket before snuggling back with Sani. "Sani....I'm so lucky to have you..." Eros whispered this, not meaning for the other to hear as he wanted to keep Sani asleep. With a smile, he pressed his lips gently against the other's forehead before closing his eyes.

Within Eros' therapist's house, Nathan was laying upon his bed, the male suddenly caught off guard by the first words out of James' mouth. It didn't hit him the way it usually would as it was a typical pick up line on the phone...But as a man recieving it from another man, it kind of struck Nathan as odd, not sure how to respond at first. But once he thought about it, a sarcastic look took his face. What...what am I wearing? I should hang up right now!!! But before Nathan could, James quickly tried to smooth things over. Blinking at this, Nathan blushed and found himself slightly giggling. "Well...I can't sleep...so...here I am." Nathan stated a little sarcastically, only to blush. "And for your information, I'm wearing boring old pajamas so there." Nathan pointed out, wanting to make this less romantic than possible! However, his cheeks remained hot. James not only was attractive in looks...his voice was attractive as well.

443Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James let out a breathy chuckle to the other's response, telling him he was in boring Pj's. though the lawyer still blushed a bit as the other had in fact heard him and wasn't going to leave it unknown that he heard him. 'Sorry,..i didn't mean it,..really,..' he said apologetic. He didn't want to say that it was a force of habit, because then Nathan would think that he did this kind of thing all the time. again, he was trying to prove that he was a nice guy,..it was true,..he was a nice guy,..he just had player tendancies?
'Alright then Mr. Boring Pajamas, what's up? You got me to call,..what's on you mind?' he asked, afraid that if he said anything else that he was sure to put his foot in his mouth again. The man wasn't sure what it was that the other thought he wanted to talk about, so he was going to let the other leas the conversation, afterall,..his mouth had probably gotten him into enough trouble as it was.

444Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:13 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Well...I don't know. I guess I have a lot on my mind, yet no clue as to where to begin. I...I just can't sleep so I thought maybe you could be boring or something to help me sleep." Nathan stated, only to slightly giggle to reveal that he was joking. "I really have no idea what's on my mind. I just...I don't know." Blushing strongly, Nathan laid on his back. "I'm...surprised you're still up too though. Kind of odd...us both being up this late." A soft sigh left Nathan at this. "Honestly..I don't know what to talk about. I...I'm not one for texting. As you can tell from my dorky smiley face earlier, I don't text very often. S...So...talking on the phone is a bit easier I guess." Like hell it was, Nathan was already starting to wish he had just kept to texting. Though he had asked the other to call him without hesitating when he sent that text earlier. Why did he do that? Nathan, whether he'd admit it or not, wanted to hear James' voice.

445Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James listened as the boy began to ramble a bit, though he really didn't mind too much, he liked to hear from the other. 'Well then I guess it would seem that you're following your instincts, taking initiation...risky move there friend.' he chuckled softly as the other explained that he wasn't much for texting and found it easier to talk than text and seemed to be apologetic about the goofy symbol he'd sent. 'What do you mean? I thought it was cute.' he smiled through the phone. 'Yeah i'm not really one to sleep all that well at night,..guess i'm bit of an insomniac. Though I'm glad you asked me to call,..the way you sound over the phone is pretty hot and appealing.'

446Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan almost hung up the phone right then and there when he heard that his smiley face was rather cute...He probably should have or he wouldn't have heard the rest the other had to say. "H...Hot and appealing? I don't even know why I bother!~" Nathan squeaked on the phone, his cheeks smoldering by this point, threatening to hang up the phone at any moment. Though it probably got him the most for the fact that he thought that very same thing about James' voice...The way James spoke to him was definitely in a very sexy tone. "First you ask me what I'm wearing and now you're teasing me about my voice? I should hang up right now~" Nathan squeaked again, only to clutch onto the phone. "Stupid..." Again Nathan grumbled that last bit, only to find himself still not hanging up. "Yet...I can't hang up. Feh, fine...I'll admit it...I...wanted to hear your voice." Nathan finally got out, totally flustered and couldn't believe he said it right there, just like that. "I...like how you talk..." Of course this came off innocent from Nathan rather than lechy like how poor James kept coming off towards Nathan.

447Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Why would you want to hang up on me? I've been on good behavior so far...' the man playfully teased. He felt he had been good so far, that is until he heard the other confess. 'You see? I knew there was a reason you wanted to talk to me,..not that I blame you,..my voice is captivating,..sometimes I say stuff just to hear myself talk.' he laughed, joking of course,..but he was trying to make light of the situation, waiting the other to loosen up a bit so that they could have a real conversation. 'Though is it wrong that I just like to hear your voice as well? I bet you have a wide range of sounds you make,.I think i've heard most of them already just in this conversation alone....though my favorite,..and please don't get made,..but I like it when you moan..like a low purr,..very cute.' he said in a soft tone, 'When the time allows,..I'd like to hear it again..' the man blushed at his own words, thinking to the night before, replaying in his head how it sound, Closing his eyes for a moment as his free hang crept under his pajama bottoms and briefs, he began to fondle himself.

448Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Oh haha..." Nathan got out as the other began to tease him, though it did cause him to feel a little more at ease with the other, having James joke back with him to lighten up the mood. Though Nathan was easily flustered again when the man did state on how he should be able to enjoy the other's voice just the same...only to go further. Though the way James said it, it caught Nathan a bit by surprise. James...was meaning his words! He wasn't just saying them to be lechy like Nathan usually accused James of, the man was actually being serious that he liked the other's moan. "J...James..." Nathan blushed darkly, only to hear that soft tone within the man's voice. He couldn't get upset when he heard James speak like that. "Y...You're impossible..." Nathan huffed, only to soften his gaze on his end of the phone. James you idiot....Yet...when you say things like that...it's....almost sweet.... "M...maybe you wil get lucky." Nathan whispered, only to give a slight "hmph" sound...but in a way to show that he was teasing this time. "J...James....Is that all you ever think about?" Nathan asked, only to blush darkly at this. "Of course it is..you're a man heh...Fine...Just get it out of your system...get it off your chest, whatever is on your mind..and I promise I won't hang up..." He just wanted to hear the other's voice...though would James actually tell Nathan what was on his mind? Nathan basically gave him the green light.

449Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Oh don't act so surprised, 'is that all I ever think about..'' he mocked the other sarcastically. 'Last I checked yeah i'm a man,..and unless that's some hell of a desguise, you are too. You can't tell me you haven't been thinking about last night. Drunk or not, you remember it, don't you?' he started rhetorically. 'I like you,.you're cute, funny,..kind of an ass,..but in a charming sort of way. I like the way you sound, just hearing your voice gets me hot and bothered, hell i've even resorted to touching myself...feels good too,..cause i'm imagining you here when I talk to you.' James was being very blunt, laying everything out for the other,..but he said his words gently,..not as though he was trying to make a point. HIs cheeks still held their rosey color, and the man held back a grunt, though it still came out, but low. 'So now....it's your turn,...what are you thinking about?'

450Torn Canvas - Page 18 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan couldn't believe James said what he did. He said he'd listen and boy did he get an earful. Some of it was rather charming as well, but when the other revealed what he was doing, Nathan was completely red all over. "J...James...You....really have no shame..." Nathan stated with a sigh, only to blush as he remembered his own deed earlier. Yes, of course he remembered what James did to him the other night...and it had caused him to indeed touch himself earlier. Eyes widened as Nathan thought he could hear the other grunt a bit. The sound was rather...sexy. The way the other spoke to him didn't help eithe ras it was clear that James was not lying about touching himself at that moment. "I'm...not sure what to think...I'm not....used to someone telling me such a thing so bluntly..." Nathan admitted, only to find his hand hesitantly shifting down to his pajama bottoms. What the hell am I doing? Just because he said he's doing that doesn't mean I should...But when he speaks....All I can think about is what he did to me that night.... "I.....I've...never done this...before..." Nathan admitted after a moment. "I've never...reacted to someone's voice like this before. You jerk...you've got me doing things I've never done before...not like this." Nathan pushed his hand down into his slacks and into his briefs. "If...if I was there...what....would you do?" Nathan couldn't believe he was going to go ahead with this...but he wanted to hear more of James voice...and in a way similar to how the man spoke to him on their night of "passion."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum