The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 30]

676Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros found his hues narrowing a bit to hear that this man took the liberty in searching through Sani's projects, only to find none. Eros found himself starting to get upset, but held himself back. "No...he doesn't have any other pojects...however...he's...dealing with something right now." Eros admitted, though didn't go into too much detail, his gaze shifting away. "He's got a lot on his plate, and he's also interested in another project that he has yet to be accepted for. That...is another reason as to why he...wishes to refuse any other jobs. I came here to speak about him being sued. This...this isn't fair to him at all. He's just a new face in the fashion business, this is just going to make things worse for him. Please...I ask you to remove this case."

As for Nathan, it would seem that James was getting the hint. A soft breath left Nathan as he found himself being gnetly laid upon his back, Nathan blushing a bit as he stared at the other. As he was kissed, eyes closed halfway, cheeks burning as he hesitantly began to return the kiss. The hand to his cheek was so gentle. Eyes began to close as he allowed the kiss to continue.

677Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James furtherd the kiss, gently pushing his tongue forth, canting his head to deepen the kiss. A hand went to rest at the back the boy's neck, stroking at the hair. After a moment of this, James continued, carefully straddling the other, careful not to push any weight on the other. he broke the kiss breifly to ask, 'is this alright?' he wanted to make sure that he wasn't hurting the man and to make sure this is what the other really wanted.

as for Reece, he knew what he wanted, Sani. Though it would seem that Eros was going to do what he could to keep him away from gaining what he desired. 'I see,..Mr. Delacroix, I understand Sani has a personal life as far as a business one though the fact reminds the same that the boy is under contract to me. If he wasn't going to be prepared to keep his end of the bargain, he shouldn't have been so quick to sign..afterall,..any good model knows to read everything before signing. Oh, and I wouldn't worry about this really hurting the boy's chance of being up and coming, I believe he has a lot more talent than you or I truely give him credit for. To me, he seems to have a talent in...deciet.'

678Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Finding the kiss deepening, a soft moan left Nathan, cheeks burning at the sound that left him freely. He really wanted James at that moment. It had been a good few days since the man had been able to touch him...and that made Nathan crave him all the more. He had never felt his body act like this before. As the kiss broke a bit briefly, Nathan realized then that James had already straddled him so carefully. Cheeks burned strongly at this. Th...that worked a lot better than I thought... Now he became uncertain if he wanted to continue or not...Such a fickel creature. Though he forced that out of his mind. I want him... "Y...Yes." Nathan breathed out shyly, only to rest a hand upon the other's cheek. "I...I want you..."

Eros, meanwhile, was doing his best to keep himself from jumping up and punching Reece in the face as he listened to the man speak. This wasn't fair to Sani at all. As the last bit of words came from Reece and in the way that they had, Eros knew then....that this man knew. "You know don't you?" Eros whispered, only to push up and shoved his chair away from you. "You know about Sani...That is why you're doing this..." Pushing himself towards the man's desk, his hand slammed down against it. "Leave....him...alone." Eros stated sternly, hues narrowing sharply towards the other. Eros had always been quite the hot head...here was proof.

679Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James blushed a bit to hear the other speak so freely want wanting to the other,..he seemed so sure of himself when saying such a thing. And the way the boy had moaned during the kiss, made the boy want to continue, but he had to keep in mind that he still needed to be gentle with the man, as to not to hurt him. He went in to kiss the other once more, craddling the boy's face framed as he did. Grinding his growing member against the other, causing himself to moan throughout the kiss as well.

Indeed Eros was a bit of a hot head, yet Reece was able to stay calm. 'Eros, I understand where you're coming,...from what Sani...well Sancia might have told you. She is very ill mentally. The fact that she found the need to undergo such lengths to runaway from her reality. She needs to come home, Her mother and my father are worried for her. I haven't told them that I've found her,..if I did,..and told them what's become of her, would breaks their hearts,..Perhaps i've gone the wrong way in going about this,.but I also saw it as the only way I would truely be able to get her to come back home, to get the help she needs. Growing up, I was her caretaker when our parents were working, she and I were very close. I was the only one that really understood her. One day she seemed to have snapped, making up wild stories about her day to our parents wouldn't entertain the notion. Her mother in denial, my father, distraught with feelings of helplessness of not being able to help her. She was sent away to an institution for a few years. She was making great progress,..or so we thought. She escaped and have been looking for her all this time. I was an amateur designer at the time, did it as a hobby,..when Sani left, I decided I would go into the business and try to find her. All she's done her whole like is model and act, so I didn't think it would be difficult to find her,..I was wrong,..I dind't find her sooner because she wasn't herself...I was looking for her as someone she was no longer. But the point is she's very sick, needs to be on proper medication and needs professional help,..away from the public until was truely ready to become a part of society once more. If you can get Sani to come to me so I can take her back home, I'll drop the lawsuit...if not,..well then,..I guess I will see you in court.' the man stated. Were the statements the man made true about Sani? a bit of it was, Reece had left a few parts out,..but he didn't feel any need to bring them up,..the only one that knew for sure what was really happened was Sani,..who slept comfortably at home, holding on tightly to the pillow that was sleepily passed off as Eros.

680Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan couldn't even believe he had said it, but he had...and meant it. He wanted James, his entire body was craving the man. Finding himself silenced again, cheeks burned even more, Nathan shifting his arms a bit more about the other who straddled him. Every now and then, a slght wince would leave him, but he would deepen the kiss to show James that he did not want to stop...especially when he could tell that James was just as wanting of this as he was...feeling the man grinding against him. "Mm..."

Eros was ready to grind Reece into a wall. None the less, it would seem that Reece was going to remain calm and explained some sort of story. Though...was it a story? Eros wasn't sure, at that moment, who to trust. No, he would trust Sani. Once the other finished, Eros found himself shaking his head. "This...lawsuit isn't right...Just to get her back for that? No, I don't think I can believe that Reece. She told me her own stories about you." Eros stated with a serious expression on his face. "Whether it's true or not...I can't say...Just as I can't say I believe what you're saying. But I do know one thing for certain, she is now a he and he does not need to be in an institution. I've gotten to know him quite well and I don't see any reasons as to why he would need to go back to that. Obviously he wanted out of there and he's better off without that. He's....he's with me. I'll take care of him. You can tell his parents that. So...just let him go and call off the charges."

681Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James was a bit surprised to hear such things come from the other as well,..so open and freely,..he figured since it had been a while that the boy had been able to touch him, it made the boy miss the intimacy of contact,...which was at least true for him. He listened as the other moaned through the kiss causing the man to moan out himself as he continued to grind against the other. He then took a hand and placed it between his growing being and the others, stroking the boy through the fabric, feeling the length of the other. Taking things a bit further and shifting the hand under the boys clothing, taking hold of the other, making long strokes of the other.

Eros mentioned that he didn't believe what the man told him, which wasn't a surprise to him. Despite what he'd told the man, it was clear that Eros wasn't going to back down, and if he wasn't, then neither was Reece. 'Don't you see how warped Sani is? The fact that a woman would go as far as to turn into a man for basically no reason at all? Sani isn't herself,..or himself,..however you want to look at it. No matter what Sani is on the outside, she's still a female on the inside,..a very sick one at that,..One day very soon you will see how warped her reality really is. No, I won't drop the charges,..for what the case is about is valid,...Sani still owes me time for my projects. The offer still stands, should you choose to let her come to me, I will drop the charges and take her back home and get her the help she needs. I'm doing this out of love for a sibling. If you want to take Sani and play house,..fine, so be it,..but I'm sure it won't be much longer until you see what I mean about her.' Reece refused to drop the case, but he was still giving the other an opportunity to make things right, at least in his book. Though it seemed as Eros wasn't going to let the man have the satifaction of winning this one by just backing down and out completely.

682Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:59 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

James really brought a strange side to Nathan, one the therapist was trying to figure out himself. He had never craved anyone like this before...not even his past girlfriends. Hearing the other moan within the kiss only turned him on further, cheeks burning the more Nathan realized this. It was then when James took to pushing a hand between their heated portions, a sharp breath leaving Nathan within the kiss as the hand began to stroke him through the cloth. When that very hand slipped beneath the fabric, a sharp note escaped Nathan, causing him to break the kiss. "A...Ahh..." Nathan breathed out strongly, his cheeks hot with embarrassment at how sensitive he truly was at that moment. The long strokes were agonizing and yet so damn pleasurable at the same time. Eyes closed tightly as Nathan found himself growing hard within James' hand.

"W...Warped?" Eros was growing angry the more Reece continued to spout on about how Sani was warped and was trying to prove to Eros that this was indeed the case with Sani. "I...I refuse to see Sani as warped. I...I know what warped is!" Eros raised his voice a little, becoming more and more upset. After all, he did know what warped is...he was warped in his own way. Sani accepted him. There was no way he was going to see Sani as such a thing when Sani himself didn't see Eros as warped. Sani was helping him...and Eros strongly hoped that he too was helping her. A hand suddenly reached out and grasped Reece by the collar, forcing the man a bit closer to him. "We're not playing house...I love her. Even...even if there really is something going on with her...I'm not about to force her into the hands of those she's afraid of. Sani does not want to go back, and if you want to go through with this court...then so be it. I won't let you win Reece. I'm going to protect her from you and her family. She...is mine."

683Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James blushed when the other let out his sharp tone. 'Does that feel good?' he asked to the other. Already knowing the answer though he still had to be careful not to hurt the man. After a god while of this. James shifted down the man's body, slipping off lower layers of clothing articles, to expose the man's want to him. He took to it, flicking the tip of his tongue against the hardened flesh, finally taking it to his mouth, surrounding it with warmth of his mouth, taking in a little at a time. taking a hand to play with his lower bits as he did.

While that excitement was going on, another kind of excitment was taking place. Reece, half-intentionally was continuing to egg on the man that had come to him, asking him to drop the charges on Sani and leave them alone. Reece wasn't taking to kindly to it, though was doing a good job of keeping from becoming violent, that is until the other took to grabbing his shirt collar, the man wasn't going to stand for it. Reece's gaze narrowed on the man. 'You've got a lot of nerve..' he claimed as he knocked Eros' grip on him away, striking his free hand in the shape of a fist into the man's stomach, followed by a swift kick in the shin.

684Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"J...James...." Nathan squeaked as he was asked if it felt good. Why did men have to know these things?! Such an embarrassing question. Though with a darker blush, Nathan nodded his head instead of verbally saying it, biting his lip to try to hold his moans in, which was getting increasingly harder to do. Feeling his clothing being removed, cheeks remained red, Nathan trying his best not to shield himself with his hands and instead grasped at the sheets beneath him. The touch to his hardened flesh caused him to release another sharp moan. "Ahh...James..." Nathan blushed so strongly, his body trembling as he found himself no longer able to even concentrate on his soreness...finding a growing ache of pleasure instead. When he was consumed, his body bucked a bit. "Ha......y..yes..." Nathan turned fifty more shades of red to hear himself say such a thing.

Eros was not very happy and his actions were rather irrational. However, it would seem that Reece's calm demeaner...had suddenly vanished. A choked note left Eros as a fist suddenly pushed against his stomach. Seeing the kick coming for his shin, Eros grunted and forced himself back to miss the oncoming kick. "You bastard..." Eros suddenly pushed himself forward, aiming to throw himself at the other, wanting to slam Reece down upon the table. A fist went flying towards the man's gut as he took to his attempt at tackling the male. "I won't let you have Sani!"

685Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Having the attack to the shin missed, Eros taking a charge to the other, Reece waiting til the last moment to move, the fist punch went through however the man's attempt to crash into him failed as Reece moved out of the way and instead grabbed the mans hand that went to punch him, using the momentum to push the man to the desk, knocking over a few things from it, Reece was now behind the other, having a tight grip on the man's arm and pushed it against his back. 'Why do you wish to keep such damaged goods? Has her lies and alternate reality really gotten to you and you believe them?'

While that was going on, James could hear as the other moaned out in enjoyment, having nodded his head to the question that was asked to him. He wanted the other to feel good, but still needed to make sure that he wasn't hurting him in any way. He continued to pleasure the other, though soon wet further down to prep the male's entrance. Breathing warm air upon it tasting the outer rim. Finally taking a prepped finger and entering slowly as the man's fre hand began to stroke the hardened organ.

686Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros found himself surprised that his hand got caught, not expecting to find Reece actually decent in defense. With a bit of a crash, Eros found himself against the desk, his hand held behind his back. "Nng...You bastard..." Eros hissed, a single eye closing tightly as he tried to free himself. "He's....he's not damaged! Even...even if he really is...I..I love him!" Eros cried out towards the other. "Sani....Sani's all I really have..." Eros whispered this, only to growl and attempted to free himself again. "Let go of me!" Eros shifted a leg back, attempting to kick the other away from him.

Nathan was not trying to kick James away, but found his breath becoming more irregular by the second. Nathan had grown so hard in James mouth, and now the man was prepping him even further, being rimmed a bit. "Nnm....James....so good..." Nathan blushed so strongly, his body trembling in pleasure. As a finger entered, eyes widened, only to close tightly, his darkness tightening about the single digit. His hardened flesh was also being stroked at the same time. "I....nng...feel so hot all over..." Nathan admitted, his hands gripping tightly against the sheets.

687Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

R.j. listened as the other demanded he be released, then admitting to the other that Sani was all he had, that even if Sani was damaged, he still loved him. 'Save your pity story for someone who cares. You can't have Sani, no one can, and i'm gonna get that though your head,..whether you like it or not.' Eros was able to break free of the man's grip, in turn kicking the man. 'You son of a..' Reece grabbed Eros by the back of his head, slamming his head on the desk, at least attempting to.

James wasn't slamming Nathan,..well,..not yet anyway. Instead he added as second digit to the first that had entered the other. He stopped his motions on the man's lower organ so not to excite the man too much before it was time, but took to tasting his lower parts as he entertained the man's darkness with his hand's motions. 'Mm~' the man left out a sound as he tasted the man, enjoying the other as he hoped the man enjoyed him as well.

688Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hands strongly grasped at the desk as the back of his head was caught, Eros forcing the action to stop just centimeters away from the desk, not allowing Reece to slam his head against the desk. Reaching back, his hand caught hold of the one that had the back of his head. "Let go!" Eros hissed as he took to pushing himself back, attempting to slam the other against the wall in attempts to get the man to release him. "That isn't ever going to get through my head...You need to get it through your head!" Eros shifted an elbow back, attempting to shove it against the man's back that he had attempted to pin behind him against the wall with his weight.

It was probably a good thing that the man quit stroking him, Nathan finding himself getting closer. None the less, when the man stopped such a touch, a slight disappointed groan escaped Nathan, of courseu unintentionally. The second digit caused his body to buck again. "Ah...ha...ahhh~" Nathan softly cried out as a bit of pre-cum spurtted out from the top as the man took to tasting him as well during the motions to ready him. "I...I want it..." Nathan breathed out. "Please...I...I want it...inside..." He couldn't believe he was saying this!

689Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Reece fought hard to keep his grip on the man, regardless of his demands to be released, it was then Eros took to slamming and pinning the other to the wall. it was then that the man took out a pair of medium scissors he usually kept with him when working on designs and used them to stab the man in his thigh to get him away. 'Seems as though you will stop at nothing,...and neither will I.' the man snarled as he head-butt with great force, and pushed the man to the floor, tearing down the pull string for a window curtain, using it to tie the man's hands together. Shoving fabric within the other's mouth, then covering his mouth with another piece, tying it tight so the man wouldn't move.

hues widened momentarily as a blush formed on the man's face as Nathan had cried out wanting the man. James smirked at this. 'as you wish.' he said. Having found the boy slip out a bit of pre-cum spill, the man took two digits to dabble in it, running it along the top of his own lower being, after having exposing his own throbbing want.
He placed it at the entrance for the boy, very gently and slowly pushing himself within. He carefully inched his way in, using shallow motions at first, just to get the boy ready.

690Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros had no idea what he had gotten himself into. All he knew was that he was so very upset with Reece. However, he was also holding back in fear that he may, like before, take to a more violent sense like he had with the girl he loved a good year ago. Slamming Reece against the wall, Eros attempted to knock the air out of the man. However, something went abruptly wrong. Eros was not expecting the medium scissors that suddenly tore into his thigh. "Nng......shit..." Eros gruntedo out, his leg suddenly giving way thanks to the attack. Having pulled away, Eros shifted his gaze up as Reece spoke up, only to find the other hurling him to the ground with a head butt, this causing the air to be knocked out of him insteadl. Slamming against the ground, Eros found himself getting dizzy. /No...this isn't a good time...I...I need my medicine.../ Wincing at the sudden dizzy spell, he attempted to get up, but found himself being pinned agaist the ground, Reece tying his hands up. "Nng...Let go! Stop it!" Eros suddenly didn't know what was going on. "I won't let you touch Sani...I won't nnmmm!" Eros glared at the other as best as he could as fabric was stuffed into his mouth. Soon enough, Eros was finding himself in a haze as he was tied quite a bit and silenced.

Nathan, on the other hand, would probably call James a pervert if the man had attempted to do something kinky with rope to him. None the less, he was indeed very hot at that moment, wanting the man so strongly. His body craved James. Seeing the smirk just made Nathan even more flustered. Why did James have to be so eager?! Then again, he too was being eager. Turning his head a bit, a note of want escaped Nathan as James revealed himself. Just seeing the man ready for him was enough to almost make poor Nathan spill. To think he wanted that inside rather than just fingers. When the man pushed in, Nathan's body arched, a slight wince taking to Nathan because of the way his ribs were still sore. However, he forced that pain away as he felt his inner walls squeezing at the flesh that entered him. "Ahh..." Nathan could feel himself opening up for the other, his breathing becoming more harsh.

691Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As soon as the man had Eros immobilized, he hoised him over his shoulder taking him to the foyer of the house, dropping him into a coat closet, leanSeeing the man seemingly near unconsciousness, Reece smirked. 'That'll teach you to try and get in my way.' he said in a low tone. He then went to the nearest phone and dialed. 'Yes this is R.J. Cameron, I'd like to report a burgulary,..no he didn't get away,..I have him here tide up.' Reece continured on with the conversation to the police dispatch, saying that Eros barged in, tricking the maid into thinking he was there to speak with Reece, when in fact he had no clue the man was even in the house until Reece happened to catch him snooping around in his study where he was attacked first and out of self-defense, stabbed the boy with a pair of scissors and tied him up so he wouldn't escape. 'I have him,..please come as soon as you can.' The man hung up. He wasn't going to allow the man to get in his way,..or to keep him from getting to Sani again.

James wasn't going to frame Nathan or anything,..or tie him up,..well not this time. Hearing the boy moan made him do so we well as he continued to push himself into the other, but still careful not to hurt the boy. It was already more than he could bear. He had wanted to touch the other and hadn't been able to. He pushed through and into the other, 'oh Nathan...you're still so tight...nng' the boy managed out, feeling as the other inner flesh pulsed against his own.

692Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was having a hard time focusing, finding the need for his pills. He didn't have them on him. They were on the very bedside table that was near the resting Sani. Finding him dropped into a coat closet, his world was already spinning. /Sani...shit....I'm sorry...I didn't think this was going to happen...If I just had one of my pills...I could escape...I can't focus.../ Which was true, he would have better defended himself and even fought a lot more strongly than he had, but the affects of his disorder kept him from being able to hold his own. Listening faintly to what was being said, eyes widened a little. The cops? Reece was calling the cops? The jail was the last place he needed to be. If he didn't have his pills...who knew what he could do if provoked. After all, he had killed before. He was weak now, but once that affect wore off and he continued to not gain treatment, he could get violent again.

"Ha...ahh...d....don't say that...E...Embarrassing..." Nathan blushed darkly as the man pushed into him, stating on how he was still so tight. His body jolted with each thrust, his hands clinging onto James now, by this point, rather than the sheets. "Ahh....y....yes... " Sweat had formed between the two, Nathan closing his eyes tightly every now and then, but would force them open as he wanted to see James. This man...was so very gentle to him. Despite the way the man spoke about his other romances or whatever he wanted to call them, the man was still so very sweet to him. Nathan truly hoped that he wasn't fooling himself...that this relationship really would mean something in the long run.

693Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Nng,..I dind't mean...it to sound, embarrassing..just stating...the facts.' the lawyer barely got out as he as already finding himself losing his breath, although he was gentle with the other, he was still putting a great deal of effort trying to make sure he didn't hurt the man, but it was still enjoyable. The slow movements had only caused the man's lower self to throb more within the man. James finding himself getting close to release very soon, he tried to concentrate on other things so he wouldn't get close to releasing his seed before he was ready to do so.

Reece wasn't releasing anyone, esspecially Eros. No, he wouldn't let the man just walk out of there, figuring that the man wouldn't stop here if it meant Sani was still in what Eros found to be dangerous. It wasn't long until the police showed up. They found Eros within the closet where Reece had dropped him. The man then took to writing a form for the police report as two policemen took to getting Eros from out of the closet, placing a pair of handcuffs on him before removing the makeshift restraints Reece placed on him. 'This guys doens't look so good.' on officer said to another. 'Maybe we oughta get him looked at, he doens't look too good.' The officer agreed as they drug him towards the patrol car.

694Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Indeed the slow actions only added to the intensity. Nathan was also having a hard time keeping himself from spilling. "The...the facts? Nng...you...you are even....ah...a lawyer in bed..." Nathan teased as he found himself moaning out again, clinging onto the other. His body ached, but not just because of how sore he was, but he also craved more and more of James. He did not remember ever feeling this way about any of them women in his life. Perhaps that right there was sign enough that Nathan had no really fallen for those women either, and perhaps that was the reason why they ended up breaking it off with him or cheating on him with someone else. "A...Ah....James..." Nathan breathed out the man's name heavily.

Eros couldn't really say much of anything thanks to the gag that was placed within his mouth. All he could do was remain tied up within the closet, waiting for his fate with the police officers. No doubt it looked back at the fact that he had indeed entered the man's house. The maid even could witness that Eros did have a strange way about him when he had first entered the very building. As the police gathered him, Eros tried to struggle to free himself from the cuffs, but was too dizzy to do such a thing. As the restraints were removed from him, as well as the ball gag, he tried to speak. "N...no...It's....R.J....he's....he did this...I....nng..." /Shit...I can't think straight. I can't even speak straight. I need my pills.../ The other officer agreed that this man did not look good. "We better get him to the station and figure out what's going on. We can have the station's doctor check him out as well as getting that leg of his bandaged up."

695Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James couldn't help but smirk at the others remark of how he spoke like a lawyer even in bed. 'What can..I say?...I like to..get right down..to it.' he nearly didn't get out. the motions continued a bit longer, upping the pace a bit more, but still trying to keep from harning the man, that was something he was going to have to keep in mind,..but it wasn't easy. 'hah....Nathan...i'm gonna..' with one final strong push, the lawyer released his seed within his lover, slowing his pace as his lower member throbbed with bliss. Taking the boy's own member and stroking to finish the man off.

While that was going on, Reece was keeping to his story that eros had tried to break in and rob him. And since the other was so out of it, Reece was confident he woudln't have any plroblems with the man as they cuffed him and took him away. 'i want to press charges...to the full extent.' he mentioned to the policemen that took the dizzy man away. The officers that escorted Eros to the patrol car heard as Eros tried to speak but weren't listening to him. 'Listen buddy if I were you,..I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you...which reminds me...you have the right to remain silent, and thing you say can and will be used against you in the court of law....'

696Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:03 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

James wasn't the only one close to climaxing. Hands had tightened about the other, Nathan termbling in pleasure as he did his best to hold it. But hearing the other state that he was about to release, he found himself starting to lose to his control. When the final strong push came, the hand stroking his member in the same motions, Nathan couldn't hold back and found his body, despite sore, arching quite a bit. "A...Ahhh~ James~" Nathan moaned out melodiously, his seed spilling strongly from the tip of his throbbing flesh. Once he was spent, his body fell limply against the bed, Nathan's breathing quite harsh. It felt so good despite the way his body ached. It made him also feel so very relaxed.

Eros, on the other hand, was far away from relaxed. He was tense, unable to concentrate, and downright panicking within the inside. He could barely hear what was going on in his surroundings, but he could pick up Reece's voice, stating something on how he wanted to press charges. /Shit.../ Did he just make things worse for Sani? Eros winced at this, only to hear the police officer speak to him. Being read his rights, hues narrowed and shifted away. /This is just great..../ With that thought, Eros found himself shoved into the back of one of the police cars. This night was just lovely...

697Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James continued to coax the other to climax as well. Watching the kother's facial expressions, seeing the man's pleasure dance within his body, although the frame looked of pain and agony, James could see the pleasure he gave the other and was fine with that. It wasn't long before the other cried out into the night as James had finished him. taking to his prize that had spilled. Tasting it 'Mmm..you're even sweeter than I remember,...I guess I did miss you.' the boy teased a bit. Once he had licked the boy clean, a wave of exhaustion took the man as he slid on to the sheets beside his lover. sweat on his brow, lightly panting, he looked towards the other, 'How are you feeling?'

Reece was feeling pretty damn good about himself right about now,..yes a childish move to call the police on Eros,..but it got the man out of his hair for a moment, which he needed for he had had other plans on how to deal with Eros, but decided not to act on them for they would have been a bit more difficult to execute on such short notice. he could have even killed the man,..but again,..that was simply of poor taste and Reece wasn't that cruel,..or so he would appear...

Eros was taken to the police station where he was booked, showered and changed into jail's clotheing and given his cell number. Taking the man through the process, he would be seen by the jail's therapist before being taken to his cell. The therapist would ask a series of questions to determine how good a watch they need to keep on him. Though the man seemed so out of it, the correctional officers didn't think they were gonna get much out of him. 'Delacroix, have you been drinking, using any type of drug, any history of heart, blood, kidney, liver, or circulatory problems in your family? Are you on any medication?' were just a few questions they would attempt to ask the man.

698Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"J...James...I...I swear..." Nathan blushed darkly as he was told that he was sweeter than he remembered. James sure knew what to say to make him blush. As the man laid beside him, Nathan was also trying to catch his breath as he shifted to face the other carefully. "Sore...but relaxed..." Nathan squeaked this out, only to smile. He didn't know why, but he felt so happy at that moment. Was it because he got to be with James like this after awhile? Hell Nathan was so off his guard at that moment, his soft and gentle expression was right there before James to see.

Eros, on the other hand, was not doing so hot. "N...No...Give me..a...breathilizer test or anything if you don't believe me..." Eros was getting the chills at that moment. /I need that medicine...If they put me in that cell with the others, and one of them sets me off...Shit.../ "I'm...not...nng..a user, no. But...I...I am taking medicine..." /Shit, this isn't going to help my case. If anything, they'll really think I'm guilty. I have to tell them though...Or things could get much worse.../ "I have none of those diseases or problems no...but I...I'm on medicine...prescribied by my...therapist." He gave off Nathan's name as best as he could. "I didn't do anything. He...he's sueing a friend of mine and I was asking him to drop the charges...I...I'm not a burglar or a robber...He set me up..."

699Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James was glad to hear that the other had enjoyed his time and felt relaxed because of him. The man wrapped his arms about the other,..carefully. He nuzzled a bit against the other. 'you're making it hard not to fall in love with you...you know that right?' the man said in a warm whisper into the other's ear. He still couldn't say that he was in love with the man,..because he wasn't. ..not yet at least,..that would take some more time,..but he was enjoying the time he got to spend with the boy, holding him close.

The staff of the jail where Eros was being held felt a bit confused by how the man was reacting. Though all 'criminals' said they 'weren't guilty' though they still had to go through the same proceedure with all of them. They had gotten the information for Nathan to see that Eros was in fact telling the truth in needing it,..the boy didn't look so good as it was. 'Alright pal,..we'll give him a call,..but that counts as your 1 phone call.'

700Torn Canvas - Page 28 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blushed as he was wrapped within James' arms, finding himself feeling so very protected like that. As the words came, eyes widened and cheeks burned further. "J...James.." Nathan squeaked, thinking upon the words, becoming even more flustered. It didn't help that such a thing was whispered into his ear. You're making it hard too...I know you're just teasing me though...but still...I don't know what it is...when you say stuff like that..it makes me feel so...vulerable... Blushing darkly more, Nathan nuzzled closer to the other.

Eros, on the other hand, winced within his inner turmoil, though seemed relieved that they would indeed contact Nathan. However, this would ost him his one phone call. "W..What? No, I...I need to make another call...I...nng...I have to..." Eros bit his lip, knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere witht his. Maybe he could tell Nathan to warn Sani. "F..Fine...just...please...hurry..." Eros trembled within the area he was kept in handcuffs, trying his best to keep himself from losing to the withdrawls. That bastard...I have to warn Sani...He knows...Damnit, he knows, and I'm stuck here...Shit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum