The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓

+4
LadyShan
Reficul
IceFire
Memai
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's your favorite type of music?

Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

i play some ddr but im not very good at it right now but im getting there.

27Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:07 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

*giggles* I bow to him too. I so wish to learn the piano like that.

Anyways most of my songs are from FFX, FFX-2 and all Zelda games don't know the names of the people who sing them.

28Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

FFX-2 is mostly Jade from Sweetbox. (the English version anyway)

Koda Kumi does a version of Real Emotion (you know, the song at the beginning that Leblanc sings when she's using Yuna's spheregrid?)

Rukia> The hiphop-type songs are the easiest to play on DDR in my opinion. They have pretty simple beats that are easy to follow.

29Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:23 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Your freaking kidding about Koda Kumi singing that song right?
Sorry absolutely love her. <3

Love this song and can also sing it myself. ---> Thousand Words

Can sing this one to and almost forgot about KH ---> Simple and Clean

30Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

1000 Words (English) is by Jade from Sweetbox. I got to that part of the game and cried. Omg I felt so bad for Lenne and Shuyin D:

And yes, Koda Kumi is a goddess and I want to marry her x__x

Real Emotion (English) - Koda Kumi

Both Kingdom Hearts and KHII theme songs are done by Utada Hikaru.

31Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:34 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

You can marry her I want Shuyin lol but I do feel sorry for them as well as Tidus and Yuna.

Why I fell in love with Koda Kumi ---> XXX.feat Koda Kumi

32Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Yeah but the ending to FFX-2 is happy o_o

Unrelated: Run Maru! Run!

Last edited by Hosoi Koe on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Who is Maru? O.O

34Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

>_> the preview ate my video *fixes it*

35Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

It did O.O well then its a very evil preview

36Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

That's okay, I showed it whose boss ;D

The video is there now.

And I shall post another because I like to spam.

37Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

kk thats is awsome. but why do the spamming though.

38Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Well this IS a music thread ^^ I'm just sharing my crazy music with you guys~

39Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

ahhh kk well if i go for music then ill have tosay my fav band right now is nightwish.

40Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Old Nightwish with Tarja or new?

Favorite Nightwish song = Over The Hills And Far Away.

41Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

unsure if it is the new or not.

fav. song= moondance

42Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Moondance off of the 1998 album Oceanborn.

Tarja was lead vocals then. She left in 2005 and was replaced by ummm I think her name is Annette Olzon? in 2007.

43Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

ahhh well i just got nto them recently so yea. but still good band over all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum