The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓

+4
LadyShan
Reficul
IceFire
Memai
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What's your favorite type of music?

Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_lcap7%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_lcap7%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_lcap14%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_lcap29%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_lcap36%Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ I_vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Since I didn't see a music thread I made this!

POST ANYTHING RELATING TO MUSIC, NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE OR GENRE! Also, I put up a poll so talk about your choice here too :3

I-I-I'm so h-happy I made th-this thread!! ( ; 3;)

2Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

:B So my fav music genre is Jrock (but some of you probably already know that.

3Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 am

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Okay well I love most music and some I have never heard of so still learning. Umm I would have to say anything Japanese and Russian Rap are my favorites along with Tecno.

Your silly Ami

4Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Reficul

Reficul
Anime Geek/Nerd
Anime Geek/Nerd

Rock is the most I listen to. Though, techno is awesome, too. :'D

Oh, has anyone heard of the funny song, "Life's gonna suck when you grow up"? xDD

5Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

I have not heard that song but I have this one stuck in my head atm :3

6Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

LadyShan

LadyShan
Admin
Admin

This video its self is just funny ontop of a good song.

7Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

LadyShan

LadyShan
Admin
Admin

8Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

:B I like weird music~

Dummy - シド

Mousou Nikki [live] - シド

9Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:08 pm

LadyShan

LadyShan
Admin
Admin

And this...THIS!!! Is what I go for!!! XD!

10Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Ohhh Takanori and his scary outfits~

xDDDD

--

I found the translation to Mousou Nikki 8D

SID | Mousou Nikki (Delusion Diary)

Our fateful meeting has resulted in a red thread tying us together
Opening my diary again, I make up today, and tomorrow, always
You always give kind smiles to everyone around you; I can't hate you for something like that
Because you're popular, a little of such can't be helped

A room for one, two photos lined up together, we'll meet three days later
Anxiously waiting, anxiously waiting, today I can't sleep again

I believe you'll call the number I added in my letter
Surely you lack the courage to call because you're a SHY person
Don't look at me like that, people around us will realise
Your secret relationship with me

Forgive me for burning with jealousy, I'm fishing around in your garbage
There are other girls besides me, right? I want you to look at me only

It's not good to be fickle. Haven't you promised me? I won't stop before morning
Calling you without speaking, calling you without speaking, I won't let you sleep tonight either

I believe you'll call the number I added in my letter
Surely you lack the courage to call because you're a SHY person
Don't look at me like that, people around us will realise
Your secret relationship with me

Your voice, body, fingers, hair, sleeping face too, even your heart and everything else
My love won't exclude a single thing. You belong solely to me.
People say I'm deluded and they mock me
You don't even know my face

11Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 am

Ragna

Ragna

if u got to meet any jrocker in the world who would it be and why?

12Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Umm, I dunno, need to listen to more Jrock

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

13Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Ragna wrote:if u got to meet any jrocker in the world who would it be and why?

I've actually come face to face with two jrockers! ^^

Die and Shinya from Dir en grey. It was at a CD signing after a concert in Toronto and all I could do was bow and blush xD *stamps DORK on her own forehead*

But if I could choose, I would really really love to meet my favorite band SID! I respect and admire each member because they're all so very talented. I would most certainly love to have the bassist's autograph and ask the vocalist a million and one questions about his lyrics lol

14Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 am

Ragna

Ragna

Hosoi Koe wrote::B So my fav music genre is Jrock (but some of you probably already know that.

jrock is the on reason for music to be any good. what is ur favorite band i like the gazette, phantasmagoria, bis and well anything good.

15Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 am

Ragna

Ragna

Hosoi Koe wrote:
Ragna wrote:if u got to meet any jrocker in the world who would it be and why?

I've actually come face to face with two jrockers! ^^

Die and Shinya from Dir en grey. It was at a CD signing after a concert in Toronto and all I could do was bow and blush xD *stamps DORK on her own forehead*

But if I could choose, I would really really love to meet my favorite band SID! I respect and admire each member because they're all so very talented. I would most certainly love to have the bassist's autograph and ask the vocalist a million and one questions about his lyrics lol

yeah i saw them too i have also megt miyavi gackt and ancafe sid is awsome i would like to meet them 2 what is ur favorite song that they made so far.

16Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

UWAH! You met myv and Gackt?! My friend would be so jealous xD

Hmm my fav SID song.... That's a tough one since I love them all. But right now, other than being totally addicted to Mousou Nikki and loving Hosoi Koe (*points to username*), I think I'd have to say my favorite song is Re:Dreamer because one, it's easy and fun to sing along to and two, the lyrics really connect with me.

On a subnote:
Finally! Their new PV!

17Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Oh, and Re:Dreamer if you don't know it

SID | Re:Dreamer

Stuff curiosity into a small POCKET and, without waiting for the morning of your journey's beginning,
Go forth tonight. Don't inform anyone before you start feeling comfortable

Are you satisfied with that hill overlooking the city? I don't think I am, goodbye

Please let my voice reach somehow and tie us together, that's what I'm strongly, strongly wishing for
Today becomes yesterday and it seems like I can see through tomorrow
In this way of mine, at this pace of mine

Tail winds aren't the results of doing an approach run among head winds
When I alighted from the train full of empty seats, I saw scenery I've never seen before
It doesn't suit me to remember the lack of enemies in my lessons

In the days when flower buds bloom, I'm full of things I want to say; one, two, everything
A dream remains a dream, and before giving up
I feel like puffing my chest out and saying it's not a dream

Can the people who have chosen different paths still see the place they agreed to meet at?

18Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

see i love all kinds of music but i dont know what you guys mean by Jrockers.

19Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Jap Rock bands Rukia.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

20Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

All I've seen so far in concert have been Dir en Grey and Hyde! I did get to meet the guitarist and bass player for 12012 though!

21Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

ohhhh well then i dont think i have heard very many so i dont really know any names right now but ill look for some that i like and get back to everyone about them.

22Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Dakate wrote:All I've seen so far in concert have been Dir en Grey and Hyde! I did get to meet the guitarist and bass player for 12012 though!

Grrr so lucky! I love 12012 (especially Wataru and Tomoyuki)! I live in Canada so we've only had Dir en grey come here D:

Which guitarist from 12012 btw? Hiroaki or Yuusuke?

And now I must post this:

23Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

nice vid i thought that it was wsome.

24Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:55 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

I love this song! ^^

Kimeru-Starry Heavens (<--linked because flash hates me)

25Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Empty Re: Music Lovers Here ↓ ↓ ↓ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

THOSE PANTS.

xDDDD

Also, DAISUKE ASAKURAAAAAAAAAA <3 *bows to a keyboard god*

I friggin' love his songs on my DDR games :3

On a different note: List some anime theme songs you love!

To tell you the truth, I actually heard of all these anime because I already knew the songs xD

Death Note [Alumina by Nightmare]
Hitman Reborn! [88 by LM.C / Boys and Girls by LM.C]
GetBackers [Barairo no Sekai by Pierrot]
Kuroshitsuji [Monokuro no Kiss by SiD]
the new FMA [Uso by SiD]
Eureka Seven [Days by FLOW]
Gundam 00 [Ash Like Snow by the brilliant green / Daybreak's Bell by L'Arc~en~Ciel]
BLEACH [D-Tecnolife by UVERworld / Asterisk by Orange Range]
Vampire Knight [Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima]
.Hack//SIGN [Yasashii Yoake by See-Saw]

That's all I can think of right now, and that's not including all the million BoA songs from Inu-Yasha lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum