The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

A date with time

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A date with time Empty A date with time Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:08 am

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lyndis sat back on the brick wall that surrounded the coffee shop. She had traveled here after she had worked on some of her homework for art class. She ran her nimble fingers threw her two-toned hair while trying to think of something to do then paint or go shopping with girlfriends. Her steele grey eyes looked into the coffee shop then up at the sky. Her mind was wandering around when she noticed people were leaving the shop. She sighed softly and slid into a sitting position so that her feet could hang off the wall.

2A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju was walking with his headphone blaring music into his ears, his black hair and clothing looking like a horrible spot in a beautiful picture, but he didn't care. Making his way to work, he sighed as he saw a girl who resembled Lyndis from school, but paid no mention as he made his way through the door and removed his black coat to show a white shirt and a cheesy maroon tie on his neck as he approached the cashregister and typed in his number before turning off his music and smiling somewhat to the customers.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

3A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 am

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lyndis jumpped off when she saw a boy from school she knew and brushed the dirt off her black and bright blue skirt. Her chains jingled as she walked behind the boy with the grace of that of a dancer. She stepped in line to grab a drink, not only that but to get a better look at the boy. Her eyes watched him as she got closer. She then flicked her eyes to the menu and looked it over wondering what to get. She made a face as she could not find her favorite to drink since her girlfriend got her hooked to it a week ago.

4A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"H-hello Lyndis, Can't find your drink on the menu?" Gaiju said as his hair was pulled back into a pony tail, showing his firm and scruffy face; the eye liner under his eyes had been rubbed away poorly before he came into work. Smiling at her, he had a slight brush under his eyes as he waited to take her order.

5A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 am

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lyndis shook her head as her eyes flicked back at the boys face. "No Gaiju I can't. Did you guys take it off or something???" She said softly. She stood on her tip toes and rocked back onto the heels of her boots while she tried to think of another that she might like. "Ummm If you guys dont have it would you know of one that might taste really good at all Gaiju???" She made a slight face making the black and gold eyeshadow shimmer and the black eyeliner markings get distorted as she kept her steele grey eyes on him.

6A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:23 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"Um, well I know that he minty cappuccino Is really Flavorful or a mocha latte or even the Volcano, a mixture of four chocolates in one drink." He said as he was listing off on his fingers, his face forming into a cute strain while trying to think of more. "I believe that is all I can remember that are good Ms. Lyndis."

7A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She watched him with a smile as her eyebrow inched up alittle as he was trying to name some off. "Hmm lets try the Volcano today, Gaiju." She said playfully. Her eyes were bright with a certain troublsome kind of energy. She laided her arms on the counter as she looked around to see if there was something good to eat. "Hmmm, perhaps you can help me find something good to eat as well, Gaiju?"

8A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"okay the Volcanic it is," he began as he watched her lean on the counter to look at the food; causing her cleavage to rise some. Seeing this, he looked away as he scratched his cheek and blushed. "Umm, there are cakes, cookies, breads, and other lush items that would make your stomach happy." He explained as he listed off the others and handed her her drink.

9A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She bit her snake bite as she thought. "Do you guys have chocolate chip cookies?" She asked softly her head tilted to the side as she did so. She leaned closer as she went on to her toes again. "Also can you tell me how much I owe?" She asked while studing his face. She thought she could see a faint blush on him. She leaned even closer to him and whisper, "You know its cute when you do that." She leaned back and smiled.

Last edited by IceFire on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

10A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Smiling, he reached for the chocolate chip and smirked as he handed it to hear, only to stop and blush to what she said, his eyes covered by his hair. "Here you go Lyndis, I have 2 fresh cookies and that will be 7.34 Yen please." He said as he bit his snake bites and scratched his facial hair on his chin. looking up, he smiled. "I get off at nine if you wanna have dinner and a movie, Lyndis." He explained as he looked at her and smiled.

11A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lyndis reach over and took the cookies and setting them on her drink before grabing one of the chains on her skirt and pulling out her wallet. she grabbed the excate amount and held her hand out for him to grab the money. She looked down sporting blush all her own that was half way hidden behind her two-toned hair. She glanced back at him when he talked about having dinner and a movie. her eyes lit up with happiness, like gems in the sunlight. "I would love that, Gaiju"

12A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

His heart flipped as he heard her say that. As he accepted right amount he changed it out for her and helped the other customers until his shift was over and dusted off his apron and hung it up before throwing his black jacket back on and walks over to her and smiles as he ragged his hair out of the pony tail he had it in.

13A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lyndis had gone to sit down at a window seat to wait for him. She had been looking out the window thinking about school and such when she was shocked back into reality when she realised someone was near her. She turned and looked up at him wide eyed after he had just taken his pony tail out. "Hi" was all she could force out and even then it was in a whisper. She hadn't realized how handsome he really was up close even when he wasn't working.

14A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Smiling at her, he offered an arm to walk her out with him and began to walk her towards the door. "So, I was thinking of taking you to a movie and a dinner, So I'll let you pick where we go." He said as he opened the door for her and smiled. She was indeed beautiful, too beautiful for a geeky kid like him, but he still liked her alot. He seemed to be the badass of the school, but couldn't help but be shy around her. He liekd her since Grade school.

15A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lyndis took his arm gently and followed him to the door. She blinked and looked up at him when he told her to pick where they would go. "Hmmm how about a place not to expensive. How abouyt we go to that old pizza place that makes the pizza's infront of us? Though I want you to pick the movie." she spoke happily before going pass the open door and waited for him to follow. She moved her hair behind her ears as she looked up at the sky then looked back at him.

16A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Following behind, he smiles as he looks at her face from the glow of the Full moon that danced in the sky with the shape of the wispy clouds. offering an arm, he smiled as he nods to what she says. "Pizza Reino's huh? okay we'll go there and than we can go see Transformers 3." He explained as he waited for her; smiling calmly.

17A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She took his arm again and waited for him to lead the way since she wasn't to sure if her memory was correct or not on when the pizza place was. "It sounds like a plan" she stated happily. She looked around to make sure there were no cars and then looked at him. "Should we walk are do we want to take a car or truck?" She asked softly before looking at the ground. She was mentally slapping herself for acting like a fool around him. Why couldn't she act normal around him.

18A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju smiled as he walked them over to his Truck, which was parked neatly on the side of the road, opening the door for her to get in, he smiled as he offered his hand to support her. The Vehicle on the inside was indeed substantial, the seats had cool designs and the speakers were brand new. Everything looked too nice to even be a truck of his own, but It was; he had bought everything with his blood, sweat, and tears. Waiting, he smiled.

19A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 am

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She took hs hand gently and pushed herself up into the truck. She slide neatly into the truck afraid to touch any of it. She looked around while barely moving her before smiling at him. "Thank you Gaiju" She said sweetly to him. She placed her hands on her lap as she tried to come up with a good topic to speak about.

20A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Crawling his way into his truck, he smirked as he looked at lyndis and closed the door as he was fully in, his long hair covering his eyes as he blew it up and out of his sight before he buckled and started the engine to his truck, that Hummed healthy like as he pulled into the street and towards the intersection that took them to the pizza restaurant. Half an hour later he smiled as they pulled up to the restaurant. getting out, he smiled as he quickly walked to her side and opened the door and offering a hand for support.

21A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She giggled and then sat quietly as she looked out the side window. When he pulled the truck into a parking spot outside Pizza place she straightened her back. She noticed him walk around the truck to open the door and held his hand out. She smiled and took his hand as she stepped out of the truck. She left her hand on his as she looked at him. "Shall we go in Gaiju?" she asked softly with head head tilted to the side.

22A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju blushed as he looked into her eyes, what lovely eyes they were. Smiling, he lowered his hand and lightly held onto hers as he interlaced his fingers into hers while they walked up to the door and he opened it and held it open for her. Blushing, he led her into the door, not letting go of her hand as he followed behind, stumbling over the first step and growling as he made an odd face towards the ground. Laughing as he looked at her, he noticed that her cheeks were flushed. "So, what would you like to have for dinner, Lyndis?" Gaiju said as they stopped at the front counter and waited to be seated.

23A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

((sorry to interupt the thread but damn i wish i could be in a good post thread i aint in shit right now and its annoying the hell outta me.))

24A date with time Empty Re: A date with time Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

((Umm, Lemme talk to Icey and I'll see if you can join, but you have to be the aggravaited Ex Bf XD Okay?))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum