The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Rite Graveyard

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty The Dark Rite Graveyard Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Leon and his sister walked around the streets after school because they didn't want to go home and they didn't have much else to do so they tried their best to try and find a place to hang out in. As the passed their way home, they passed a grave yard as though they had never noticed it before, which caught their eye due to the weird person who had a crooked leg and a shaggy out look of his clothing, stamp his way through through the mucky grass of the cemetery. Watching the old man walk through and than turn around caught their hearts pumping as he looked at them; shockingly his face had been disfigured and he was missing an eye, but his beard was indeed long and the top hat he wore was old and had a large ass hole in it.
This excited the twins more than anything in their life, besides the human sacrifice that occurred 3 moons ago. As they ran back home, their father was already in the kitchen trying to cook up more food for dinner, but was pushed out of the kitchen by the twins who decided to make something different than just pure steak, like they had for the past 12 years of their life. While they worked on dinner and argued some with their father, who wanted to get in a cook, they planned in their heads as to how they were going to get out of the house to get to the cemetery.
After a couple of hours making food, eating, showering, and "preparing" themselves for bed, they slid the window closed until they cracked it as they made their way down the side ladder that hung on this crappy old apartment. As they climbed down as carefully they could, Leon had to be a badass as usual as he jumped off and caught his jacket on a pole, causing him to dangle 20 ft. in the air. Kaili walked over and cut the hem of where his jacket was caught and sent him falling to the asphalt. Landing on his feet, he looked up and growled while dusting himself off. Kaili followed him and landed next to him before walking off, her skrt flipping in the low wind that blew through the alley way.
Finally Reaching the cememtery, they both trudged through the muddy grass until reaching the base of a mortuary, well what used to be a mortuary. As Leon looked around, he noticed that some of the graves started to move as the earth crumbled and revealed some heads, legs, and arms sticking out; only to be chopped away by the old man from earlier.
Toppsy: "What are you children doing here? You know its illegal to walk here after hours." He Grumbled as he watched them carefully with his good eye, he had a rough Australian accent that seemed to match him well.
Leon: "Well sir, we wanted to have some fun, and you honestly can't tell us we have to leave since we're child-"
Kaili: "Leon, don't you Fucking say it under stand me?" Kaili said as she covered her brothers mouth, only to take it away and wipe the spit on her pair of Bondage pants she wore under the shirt. Crossing her arms, she growled as she pouted and looked the other way.
Toppsy: "I know who and what you are Leon and Kaili Silverpaw, I am Toppsy the undertaker, and the undead wouldn't have reacted to you unless you were cursed." Toppsy explained as he swung his shovel and sliced off a hand that grasped his ankle. "Now, you can hang out here, but do not wander, if i see you wandering; old or not I'll kick your skinny asses." He said before stumping away towards his hut that sat north of the cemetery.
Leon: "So what do you want to do Kaili?" Leon asked smuggly as he danced around, teasing his sister, only to trip over a tree branch and land in an open grave, causing Kaili to rush over and to check if he was alright. Instead, she jumped back in rage as he came up with a dead body in his hands and held him up, which scared her. Looking at the skeleton, he smirked before realizing that it was looking back at him, which freaked him out; so throwing the skeleton aside, he stood back up and jumped out of the 6 ft. hole and landed next to his sister, only to be cracked on the back of the head by Kaili. "Ow, what was that for?" He complained as he rubbed his head and whined.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

2The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia was walking along the graveyard trying to find her grandmothers grave for about an hour now. after a few more moments she finally came across it. "Im sorry i haven't come to visit grandmother its just that i have been going through a very rough time these last couple of years." Rukia wasnt going to lie to her. she found that lieing was an extreame insult to someone even if the had passed away. this she learned from her father Kagune who had taken her in when she was 15 after her parents kicked her out for being a vampire. "im sure that you already know this grandmother but i have been turned into a vampire. i dont know who did it or why but ever since then i wasnt able to walk outside into the daylight. now that my foster father Kagune who is a vampire as well created this serum i can now enjoy going out again. i feel alive, renewed in a way. i love it and i love him so much for caring for me. You see i had to live with him because mum and dad kicked me out of the house when they found out. they werent to thrilled to hear about what i had become. so i was left out on the street untill he took me in. and dont worry he takes good care of me grandmother. and i think he is someone that you yourself would approve of." she stayed for a little while longer untill she accidentally fell asleep near her grandmothers grave.

3The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Leon Danced around the graves as he forced the dead to rise slowly from their graves, only to pass by a woman who laid on the head stone of someone who was not actually buried there. Kaili snickered as she saw her brother dance, only to be tripped by a hand that burst out of the ground and grab him by the ankle. The undead growled a little before gasping for air and rejoicing for able to be alive again. Pulling himself out, he eventually crawled around before pushing himself up on the tree closest to him and walking over to the hem of his tombstone and kicked it, only to bend his foot and snap it in the opposite direction. Making Kaili laugh and fall off the Brimstone Tomb and landing onto the ground, rolling around.

4The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia could hear the commotion that was going on around her, but she decided not to pay any attention to it. the thing that arose her was the rank and horid smell of zombies that where now coming up from their graves. to say the least it scared the hell out of her because she wasn't used to the smell, and it made her really want to gag. so she got up and finally noticed the set of twins that where what seemed to be having fun. " umm. excuse me do you guys know what the hell is going on here?" she asked. she really wanted to shed some light on this because she didn't like things to happen around her that she didn't understand. while she waited for and answer she sat on a tombstone close to her.

5The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Leon Stared and looked in awe as he saw the beautiful vampire walk up him and speak to him, she had only been seen at school alone in a corner Usually, she Transferred about 5 months into the school as he had been there since school first started. Standing up, only to fall again, he looked down and saw that the arm of the Zombie still had hold of his ankle. Grabbing hold of the Arm, Leon growled as he pulled out the zombie from the ground and flung it, only to hear the zombie scream "mommy" as it flew through the air and land heavily upon a tombstone. One would think that the Trauma to her head would have killed the zombie permanently, but instead the Zombie stood up and pocked her back and her neck as she turned around and smiled, flipping Leon off. She dusted herself off as he looked around for her right arm that had carelessly fell off as she hit her head. Sighing, she looked around as she noticed Leon again, who had been staring at her at how she was still alive.
"You know its not nice to stare at stangers, right Mr. Werewolf?" She said as he continued to stare. "Hellooooooo" She yelled as he continued. Grunting, she grabbed the giant Ass key on her back and begun to swing it around as it was connected to a chain that was connected to her. Finally, she flung the key towards him, only to miss as he appeared before her.
"You know, its not nice to attack a random stranger, right Madam Zombie Lady?" He said as he smiled and bumped her belly with an open Palm. During this time, Kaili walked over to the Vampire and smiled.
"Hey Rukia, How are you, its been a couple days since winter vacation got out for school." Kaili said as she looked at the pale vampire.

6The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"is he always like this?" she asked Kaili. in rukias mind she couldnt help but to hear that they where werewolves. fathers not going to like this. not one bit. "i coulndnt help but to overhear the undead bitch over there that you two are werewolves. is that correct?" she had to check just to make sure. "oh and to answer ive been doing fine for a while but i have a bad feeling about tonight." and she left it at that till her question would be answered.

7The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Kaili stared at her in surprise and smiled instead. "Yes we're Rukia, Kinda can't hide it now, but we're Moon children." She said as she flashed her eyes a different color and smiled at her. Hearing her Brother and the Zombie Bitch going at it, she moved Rukia in time to dodge the Female Zombie go flying past where Rukia was standing and laughed as she looked at Rukia. "That was Close"
She said as she looked at her.
Leon was mad, he wanted to change, but they were in broad daylight. Instead he changed partially where he used his strength and speed to take out this Broad. Leon walked over, only to be home-runned by the back by the key the Bitch held in her hands. As she dashed forward, he threw his hand out and grabbed her by the neck and held her in the air, in his full werewolven form, pissed off again as Kaili looked at her brother and sighed. "Damn it, Leon you couldn't have kept your cool?" She said as he went over and looked up at her Brother. "Put her down." she said as he looked at him, only in time to punch him in the nuts to drop him. "I told you to drop her, and you Zombie Bitch, get back into the crypt and we'll talk later" She said to the Female with the Large ass key. As the Girl walked away, she turned to Leon, flipped him off and walked away to the Crypt and closed the door behind her. Looking up, Leon Growled only to be punched by his sister and looked up in human form, only to realize that his clothing was gone, except his pants, but they were damaged and torn. Blushing, he looked over at Rukia and chuckled only to blush and rubbed the back of his head and laugh nervously.

8The Dark Rite Graveyard Empty Re: The Dark Rite Graveyard Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

rukia looked at Kaili in complete dismay. "does he do that often?" she asked unsure of the response that was soon to come. and quite frankly she wasnt sure if she wanted to hear it or not. so she decided to wait for the answer before saying anything further.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum