The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 30]

726Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Ethan instantly found himself growing more distant as Norman began to explain on how he couldn't get Ethan out of the area. However, it was then when Norman stated that maybe he could find a way to get Ethan into a halfway house or something. At least it'd be out of this hell hole, if anything. "A...Anything...will help. Norman...thank you." Ethan whispered this as he stared sincerely into the other's eyes. "E...Even if you're just being nice to me by playing the nice cop...I...I really appreciate it." Ethan whispered this as well, his gaze lowering. He hoped that Norman could indeed pull something off.

Nathan, on the other hand, didn't care about his wounds as he was more worried about getting Sani out of the hell hole he was in. Or so that's how Eros made it sound when speaking upon what Sani had told him. Seeing the grin, Nathan blushed a little. James really did have a nice grin. None the less, this was serious business. "The front windows? Alright...." Nathan found himself getting excited. He too had never done such a thing before. After all, he was a goody two shoes therapist. Well...for the most part. Lawyers were usually tricky like this, but not therapists! That didn't mean Norman wasn't excited though. It was dangerous, and in a way, it was fun to the man who usually lived a rather straight path. "Maybe we should also use something to cover our faces or something. So that if we do end up caught at least in sight, they can't track us down later. I don't want your status to drop or anything because of this. And neither do I personally. So far, that's the only plan I see working. Is there anything in here that we can use?" Nathan blinked as he looked about the vehicle from where he sat.

727Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Norman was going to try to do his best to take the man's mind off of the horrible place. Though he still wasn't sure how to go about it,..he was going to see what he could do with the people that dealt with the paperwork downstairs,..but he could see that he was losiong the others interests when he couldn't promise, but would see what he could do about it. He really wanted to help the man out. What he had in mind couldn't be done until morning anyhow so there wasn't anything he could do on that...but he did have another idea. There had been other reasons why he had helped the man escape after being captured, there was more to it than just going on the hunch he had of his years experience telling him that Ethan wasn't the Origami killer. But now wasn't the time to reveal it,.. for Norman wasn't completely sure how to tell the other just yet..if he was going to tell the other at all. The agent kneeled down to eye level of the depressed father, looking at the stress that ran the expressions of his face, leaning forward a bit, gently claiming the man's lips, pulling back just a little, curious to see what the other would do at that point.

James wasn't gonna pretend that he knew what he was doing,..he'd never done anything like this before, but he tried to keep a cool head so everything would go smoothly,..because if it didn't,..who knew what was gonna happen. He thought it was cute how the other seemed to think that he was some sort of mastermind in this kind of thing when if fact he was going completely on a whim and a prayer. Nathan began to wonder if there was anything they could use to hide their faces. it was a pretty decent idea..though James wasn't so sure on it. 'umm,..I think I could find something in the back,..but do you really think it will work? I mean if Sani's missing and they catch us, i don't think disguses will work, if R.J. is here, don't you think maybe he'll figure it was us anyway? I mean I did call him earlier asking where he was..well i guess he'll at least know it's me..R.J. does some pretty dumb stuff that gets him to trouble,..but he's no dummy when it comes to figuring stuff out...but if you think it will help,..I'll look for something to hide our faces.' he said as he got out of his deatbelt, turned on a light and began to rummage in the backseat for somethign that might work in case Nathan still wanted to go through with the plan.

728Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Ethan didn't know what to think at that moment. Was he really just going to be stuck in that cell? It bothered him. He wasn't a killer...No...yes he was. He had killed that drug dealer just after the man had even explained that he was a father. He had felt guilty ever since he had pulled the trigger. Maybe he should be executed for that. After all, he also felt he "murdered" his son Jason as well as the one he had just lost Shaun. He was a horrible father, so he kept telling himself in his mind. Even he was against himself. Not Norman...Norman was practically the only one who believed him, as did Madison. Or so that's what Ethan believed. Waiting for Norman to go, Ethan paused and shifted his gaze to lock upon Jayden's own. What is he doing? Ethan thought to himself as the male knelt down before him. Norman than did something other than the gentle kiss upon Ethan's forehead. Eyes widened as soft lips gently pressed against his own, his breath instantly being stolen at that very moment. What was Norman doing?! When the agent pulled back, a shuddered note escaped Ethan. "N...Norman..." Ethan breathed out, blushing faintly at such a thing. Norman's scent mingled about him, causing another shiver to run through him. He was rather speechless! However...he did not push Norman away, or looked disgusted.

Nathan, on the other hand, wasn't realizing how "cute" he seemed towards James at that moment. He was just totally into the idea of breaking in to free Sani! A soft breath left him when the other brought up a good point. "Hmm...You're right. He probably would figure it out eventually. But, maybe if he can't figure out who I am, we'd at least have that." Nathan countered. With that said, he turned as best as he could in his seat and rumaged through whatever was there while James took to the backseat to find something. Unfortunately, they couldn't find anything. "Feh...whatever. Fine, we'll just have to be quick and I'll try to duck out of view if worse comes to worse. I just hope we don't get caught in a way we can't get away. That'd be a horrid outcome." Nathan grumbled as he thought of that. That was all they needed was to be thrown into jail with Eros. That would have looked good. If that was the case, he'd make sure to keep the tape recorder well hidden on his person so that R.J. would not find it. "Let's go." With that said, Nathan opened the door and pushed himself out. Despite being sore, he was going to do this.

729Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The men ended up empty-handed when it came to coming up with something to hide their identities with. 'Yeah come on, let's just go and get Sani,..we'll just hope thisl goes through..we'll be fine.' James nodded, trying to reassure himself, he turned to his lover before getting out of the car, and kissed his cheek. 'Let's head out then.' he said, openign the car door, making sure to leave to doors unlocked for easy exit with he cam time to racing weith sani in hand. I hope this goes well..if it doesn't...man I don't even want to think about if it doesn't work!
James was afraid of what would come of Sani if they didn't get him out of there,..of if they got caught or well anything,..there was nothing about this situation that would have a good outcome other than retrieving Sani. The two made it on the porch without being detected. 'I think we better stick together, I know we can cover my ground if we split up, but I don't like the fact that you're hurt as it is,..you woudn't be much help on your own. just follow me and just keep an eye out best you can okay?' the man whispered to the other just before carefully shifting the window open. Geez, I hope there's no furniture in front of this damn window! taking a step in, james waved a hand inside to see if there was anything in the way,..finding it was safe, he climbed the rest of the way in, reaching for a hand to helped the other in carefully. After that was done, James tried his best to get a feel of how the room was set..but with no light other than the moonlight outside,..he didn't have much luck. after what seemed like an eternity, the two made it to the stairs, Just before either of them could make a step onto the steps however, a light in the kitchen flicked on. SHIT! It had been Sandie. she had walked passed them in the dark, luckily hadn't been bumped or seen them at all. Sandie was up for a midnight snack, taking a moment to decide what she wanted. James looked to Nathan and cocked his head in guestuing that they should hurry quietly up the stairs while they could still use the light from the kitchen as a guide up the steps. Amazingly to James, they had made it so far.
The house was step that the steps dropped off dead center of the second story,..there were 3 sets of doors on either side of the staircase. They just HAD to get this right,..and they needed to keep quiet and out of sight for when Sandie came back up. 'Let's try this side first.' the lawyer whispered pointing to the left. Takign the man's hand to guide him. They had found a bedroom door open. Must be the girl downstairs room. Looking on, they found the next bedroom door, James went to try and open it, but the knob was locked up. James pulled out a mini flshlight form his keyring to give a quick flash to see what was going on with the door. he flicked it on just enough to see that the door was locked and had a chain lock on it as well. 'He's gotta be in there.' he said in a quiet tone. James immediately started to go to work at the door trying to see if he could unlock the door without the key, not noticing that the key was acually hung on a nail by the door.

It was at the moment that suddenly Norman wanted to disappear, he wasn't sure what the other was thinking. he didn't think about what he was really doing, he just knew that he had done it and didn't really think pass that. 'i uh,..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to come off all stong or nothin'. I wanna help ya forget if I can, just for a little while.' What am I sayin'? Do I really want this? the F.B.I. agent really wasn't sure what he had just gotten himself into, what if what he had just done had messed everything up in trying to get Ethan to trust him. the agent confused even himself at this point. Afraid of what the other was going to say to such a thing,.would he be as accepting as Norman apparently was to giving to the man.

730Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan had kept himself silence once they approached the very house they were to sneak into. Gathering up his tape recoder, Nathan went ahead and pressed the button to turn it on. He figured he'd have no chance to switch it on secretly if they were caught, so he was going to just let it run. If everything went smoothly, then all he'd have to do is rewind it for later usage, no big deal. So with that going on, he kept that hidden within his clothing and moved as best as he could after James. Carefull, once James had entered, Nathan took to moving into the same room through the opened window. So far so good. Though he too almost jumped out of his skin when the kitchen light turned on. He was certain that it was time to run, however that was not the case. With a sigh of relief, Hathan followed James up the steps, gently clutching onto the railing as he was having a bit more difficulty moving up the steps than he thought he would. I need to hang in there. This is for Sani's sake...and I'm not letting James do this by himself. I...I don't want him to have to deal with what Eros is dealing with....if he were to get caught. I'd rather be with him if that is the case.

Nathan's cheeks turned hot when he thought of that. He really was starting to fall for James more and more, or so he was starting to realize. James was doing all this...to help out his friends. In all honesty, Nathan really wasn't used to that. Having been alone for so long, it was a bit strange for him to have another helping him out like this. Soon enough, the pair got to the second floor and had searched the possible rooms, only to find one that was locked. Nathan instantly narrowed his gaze at this. That was suspcious, a locked room within a house. It had to be holding something important...it had to be Sani behind that door. Either that or some rather bizarre secrets. The house seemed like a typical normal family home, so that made Nathan believe Sani had to be behind that door even more. Nodding at the words from James, Nathan decided he would play look out and began to try his best to search through the darkness to ensure no one was coming their way, or waking up...as well as keeping an eye out for the girl in the kitchen to make a surprise return to her room. However, something else caught his eye as James took to working on the door. A faint smirk took Nathan as he gently reached out and caught hold of the key that slightly glimmered thanks to the light from downstairs. Pulling it free from the nail, he held it out in front of Jame's face. "Now I'm certain Sani is behind this door...Why else would they keep the key right near it if they were trying to keep people out of the room. They're trying to keep something inside the room...it has to be Sani." Nathan whispered, seeming to find his heart beating a bit faster. The anticipation was growing. After all, if Sani was there, they had scucceeded halfway, and would then get to the more challenging part....getting Sani the hell out of there.

Ethan wasn't sure if he wanted to rush away from Norman or not at that very moment. He was shocked at the sudden display that the agent had given him. Was he disgusted? Strangely enough...no, Ethan was not. He didn't know why, but the kiss...it was so warm and gentle. It was sweet as well. Ethan really didn't know how to respond at first as it was also the first bit of kindness he had gained since the lost of his second son. Hell...everything Norman did was kiind. Norman was just as silent as he was until the man began to apologize for what had just taken place. "Help me forget?" Ethan trembled a bit, only to find tears coming to his eyes. "I...I don't want to forget my sons....But..I....I do want to forget what has happened to them. I....I want to forget about the pain I've caused. I...I want to forget about this pain." Ethan trembled a bit more. "Please Norman....make me forget. Just for awhile...I want to forget everything." Ethan whispered this as he found his lips lingering closely to Norman's own. What am I doing?....I...should stay focused. No, I don't want to...I just....Norman...help me forget for tonight.

731Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:43 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James looked to the other as he dangled silver keys in his face, listening to his reasoning. 'I think you're right, Sani's gotta be in there. Let's get im and get the hell outta here.' unlocking the door and unchaining it, the two walked into Sani's girl childhood themed room. The moonlight shone a little light into the room so it was a bit easier to navigate through the room. Sani was laid sprawled out on the bed, still completely unaware of what had happened or where he was for that matter. James carefully picked up the lad, not wanting to wake him, for if he didl Sani would freak out and wake the household for sure. James had succeeded, but now came a new problem, Sandie was on her way back up the stairs! 'Nathan,..close the door!' he whispered anxiously hoping the girl wouldn't notice that the door had been unlocked and would just go to her own room next door to the one they were in. And that's just what happened, Sandie didn't notice or suspect anything was going on. Waiting for a few seconds after the door had been closed to make their move. James moved over to open the door only to step back for he'd been pushed back in. R.J. Flicking on a light, 'did you really think i wouldn't think of you coming to get her? you really do underestimate me James.' the men had been caught. 'Put her down and leave and I'll pretend this never happened.' the designer said in a low tone. 'Don't do this..not in my own home.' R.J. was surprisingly calm about the whole thing, which was a little creepy. he seemed too calm. James shook his head. 'Reece,..I didn't come all this way to leave empty-handed. you're over your head.'
'There you see,..wrong again James.' R.J. said as he took a step towards James about to leap out for the man.

Meanwhile back at the jail...
Norman had shocked himself for making such a bold move towards the other. He wasn't sure how the man was going to respond, and the fact that he hadn't responded for a moment had frightened him just as much only to say that he didn't want to forget abouy his boys 'No Ethan I didn't mean..' Norman stopped as the other continued on to say that he did want to forget about the situation and how he had lost then,..the fact that he was there at all,..Norman knew Ethan wouldn't do well there in the cell,..it was one of the reasons why he'd gone to see him in the first place. Norman had watched with caution as the others lips closed in on his own. 'I'll do whatever you want me to.' the agent added quietly, moving in the rest of the way to claim the prisoners lips once more, becoming more firm about it but still gentle, not wanting to scare the man in any way. the FBI anget found himself running fingertips against the strands of hair that laid agianst the others neck, deepening the kiss as he did, taking it a bit forward and introducint his tongue to the man's own, gently runing his against the others. is this really alright? what am I thinking? why am I even doin' this? Jayden was a bit confused of his own actions,..all he knew is that this felt right, but didn't know why...

732Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:14 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Sani..." Nathan silently whispered to himself as he moved inside, seeing Sani upon the bed. A tremmor had run through him to see his friend konked out on the bed. R.J. really had stolen Sani, and it was clear to Nathan that the boy was drugged. This put a bad taste in his mouth. He had to help James get Sani out of there. Eyes widened as he too heard the woman starting to make her way up the steps. Hearing James' whispered command, Nathan quickly moved over and closed the door, listening carefull to hear if Sandie had found them out yet or not. A sigh of relief showed that Nathan could hear the woman going back to her room. Turning back to James, he smiled gently, seeing the man holding onto Sani. Once it was all clear, James made his way to open it, Nathan readying to help do that, only to also step back as James had. Eyes had widened, only to wince when the light came on, R.J. standing before them. Shit. Indeed the way R.J. held himself was quite creepy. Though when the man approached James in the manner that he had, Nathan quickly pushed himself in between the pair, knowing that James was carrying Sani. "No. This isn't right. You stole Sani from where he belongs...against his will." Nathan glared at R.J..

Further away, within the very same area that Eros was being held, Ethan had found himself needing something rather unorthox. Then again, how unorthodox was it? The man was in need of warmth, comfort...and Norman was calming him. A tear rolled down Ethan's cheek as Norman stated he'd do whatever Ethan wanted him to. Again Ethan didn't know what to say, nor did he need to say anything. Norman closed the distance and kissed Ethan even more firmly. This times hands did move, pressing against Norman's chest. However, they didn't shove the man away...insteadly, fingers clung onto the cloth. The hand that ran through his hair, it felt so soothing...When the kiss deepened, Ethan found himself falling into it more. Hesitantly, Ethan began to return the kiss, only to flinch when a strange sensation, as well as taste, invaded his mouth. This felt strangely right to Ethan as well, and also didn't know why. "Mm..." A soft moan silently escaped Ethan as he hesitantly pushed his tongue against the other's own, finding himself slowly starting to lose himself. He needed to get away, Norman was helping him.

733Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

seeing the other slip between the two caused James to gasp as Reece ended up pushing into the injured man causing him to fall over on the man. 'Nathan!' James yelled, hoping the other was okay. It was then Sani stirred awake, hazy to his surroundings. '...Eros?' he blinked, to see James carrying him. 'Sani,..there's no time, get out of the house and get in my truck outside..run!' the man set the confused and drowsy boy down. Sani looked around and suddnely realized where he was, frightened, he wasn't able to move at first. Then James pushed him out. 'GO!'
Sani took off still unsure what was going on but did as he could. 'No!' Reece yelled, leaping off of Nathan just barely out of reach of Sani as James went to trip R.J. 'Nathan are you alright?' James asked looking to the poor man that must have been in agonizing pain after been landed upon.

In a not so hostile enviroment..Norman had continued the kiss only to feelt he other flinch at the new feeling of the kiss, to which he broke it. 'I'm sorry,..was that not alright?' Norman was very careful with his actions...possibly even a little too cautious, but he wasn't about to do anything that the man didn't want him. he was out to comfort the man, but necessarily confuse,..though he had done that to himself already.

734Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:09 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan figured if he didn't do anything, R.J. was going to shove Sani out of James' hands. He had to make sure that didn't happen and had pushed himself in between the two. This only resulted in more pain for the therapist, but Nathan wasn't going to let R.J. gain Sani again. Finding Reece pushing strongly against him, the two indeed toppled over, a sharp breath leaving Nathan as his world spun underneath him as his back hit the ground hard, a heavy weight upon him. His entire body burned from the impact, the pain shooting through him. He ignored this as best as he could as he could hear Sani waking up, James instructing the lad to get out of there. R.J. pushed away from Nathan, attempting to snag the fleeing Sani. "Nng....James? Nng...M...Make sure he doesn't get Sani." Nathan grunted as he pushed himself up in a sitting position. "I'm fine, we have to get him out of here." Nathan stated with a narrowed expression as he forced himself up from the ground, almost losing his balance but gaining it.

Indeed perhaps Norman was being a bit too cautious and a slight sound of confusion left Ethan as the kiss was broken. Did he do something wrong? It was then when he heard the apology. Cheeks burned strongly at this. "N...No, it's fine..." Ethan whispered a bit. "I'm...I'm just...a bit nervous. I...I've....never had a kiss like that...before." Ethan admitted after a moment, his cheeks burning further. He had thought about the kisses he had shared with his past wife Grace. Sometime they did get heated, but somehow...they didn't feel anywhere near as mindblowing as Norman's just did at that moment. He wasn't sure how to respond to that. He was glad he was sitting down as he felt his knees buckle a bit.

735Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani stummbled a bit after being pushed to get a headstart, R.J. at his heels after being tripped. Just as Sani turned the corner, he stopped to see Sandie standing in his way. 'Grab him!' Reece yelled, Sandie, staring at her sibling, out of the sight of the angered brother dealing with the two men that had broken into the house. She gently stepped aside. Sani said nothing to this and pushed passed her, touching her arm as he did. He knew she wouldn't go after him, though he wasn't sure why she didn't, maybe she knew what they were putting him through was wrong and maybe even felt sorry for him. Sani raced down the steps, finding the front door locked with deadbolts, chain locks, combinations of sorts. gah! it'll take forever to get all of these off.. Sani looked around for another way out, the movement of the curtain from the window Nathan and James had come through. The lad drove out of the window, curling up as he hit the porch and rolled a bit. Feeling a bit disorientated, he tried his best to gain his bearings and made it to the SUV, locking the doors until Nathan and James arrived. oh my god,..what was I doing here? how did I get here..where's Eros...? Questions filling the confused males head, he wasn't sure what to think at the time, unsure what to think.

While that was going on, Reece was under the assumption that Sandie had taken care of Sani and when the woman had gone back downstairs after the boy. She had watched quietly as Sani made his escape. She wanted to tell him something, but didn't see it the right time to voice anything. She wanted what was best for her sibling and wasn't sure if Reece's tactics were exactly right as far as getting the boy well again. Though she wasn't exactly sold on if he was really sick at all. Reece went right for the man that had tripped him. 'You let her get away you fool!' 'You stole him away in the dead of night, of course I let him go..if he wanted to stay here he wouldn't have taken off like he did!' James argued as he fought to get the man off of him, but to no avail.

Norman really didn't want to do anything that would cause the other not to trust him so was very cautious in his actions,..not meaning to, he started to second guess himself. he looked to the other as he spoke, letting the man know that he was alright, but he still wanted to make sure that he did everything right. the agent advanced towards the man once more, claiming his lips, continuing with gentle motions, he slipped his tongue into the other's mouth, wondering around a bit. Norman let out a quiet moan. 'Mmm~' To taste the other was something new for him, not to decide whether he'd been with another man or not, but to experience such a thing with Ethan, and for him to allow it, the agent was excited about the idea.

736Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan narrowed his gaze sharply at R.J. who was currently struggling with James. James was having no luck getting the man off of him. Also, even if James did, could they get away and jump in the vehicle fast enough before R.J. possibly pulled out a gun or something on them? Could they be fast enough to escape R.J. if they just broke for it? No, they couldn't, not when Nathan realized that the fall he had taken had made him start limping again. Looking around, his eyes found one of the lamps that were upon the table. The cord to it was already pulled out thanks to their earlier struggles. Gathering it within his hands, Nathan turned towards R.J. and suddenly took a few good steps before slamming the glass vase on top of R.J.'s head, hoping to have that knock Reece off of James as well as hopefully knock him out. Not waiting to see the results, Nathan cried out towards James. "Let's get out of here!"

Ethan was hesitant, but he allowed Norman to advance once more, his lips being taken once again. The motions were so gentle and this time Ethan allowed the other's tongue to enter past his lips a bit more easily to show that he was okay with this. A shuddered note left Ethan at this, finding the taste of Norman a bit strange. It was sweet. The moan vibrated within the kiss, causing such a strange sensation to fill Ethan. Without realizing it, he too let out a bit of a moan. He could feel the other's excitement and realized that even he was becoming excited. Not only this, but he felt himself being able to forget his problems at that moment. It was as if Norman was casting some sort of spell over him, a much needed spell. Hands shifted and slightly clung onto Norman, Ethan's body trembling while doing so, though he was not pushing the agent back. No, he didn't want to.

737Torn Canvas - Page 30 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James fought hard to get the designer off of him, though he was having a bit of a hard time. He could see the anger in the man's eyes as R.J. pinned him to the ground. 'You're not taking her anywhere, you're not going anywhere either if you think--' A large cracking sound was heard as the therapist swung the lamp and hit the crazed designer over the head indeed knocking him unconscious.
James pushed the man off of him and raced to get up on his feet. Taking Nathan by the hand, he helped the other the best he could to get the other out o the house. As they left the room and went down the stairs, James stopped for a second to find the girl standing by the window where Sani had jumped through to escape. She gasped when she noticed the men. The lawyer not sure what to do or say. Sandie moved towards the front door and began to unlock the locks. 'No need to use the window like a barbarian.' she noted softly. She then opened the door to let the men freely walk though. James helped his lover over towards the door. 'I don't know why,..but thank you.' He said to the woman. She nodded. 'Just please promise you'll take care of my Sani.' she whispered.
He nodded, and continued to help Nathan out to the car. Sani saw the men coming out of the house, though he kept the doors locked until they were closer. James carefully though quickly helped Nathan in, and in turn got in. Locking the doors again, he turned the ignition and sped off down the road.
Although it didn't seem that they would be chased, he also didn't want to be in that place anymore.

'Sani, are you okay? Are you hurt?' the lawyer asked as he looked in his rear-view at the boy in the back. He nodded. 'I-I think so, but I don't know how I got there,..last I remember,..wh-where's Eros?'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum