The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions Box

+2
Draxiz
Memai
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Suggestions Box Empty Suggestions Box Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Post your suggestions here.

2Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Didn't see a thread like this so I made one lol.

Suggestion: Can we change the blue names? Because srsly, HOMG I CAN NOT READ THEM AT ALL. Since the theme is purple, why not use a lighter purple?

Ami ♥️

3Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

OKAY! I'll CHANGE THEM! SHEEEEEESH! Very Happy

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

4Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 am

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

I love you! ( > 3<) ~♥️

5Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:06 am

LadyShan

LadyShan
Admin
Admin

Can you change the link colors in posts? They show up as white until you click on them but you have to know they are there first ;__;

6Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

I will do the best I can okay Shan? Very Happy

7Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm

LadyShan

LadyShan
Admin
Admin

Thank you ^^ <3

8Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

No problem shan Very Happy

9Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Okay so I've noticed that there's a new RP in the Hollowed Grounds section of the Dark Rite Graveyard.

I'm just suggesting that there be a sub section in the Hollowed Grounds for each RP, that way people won't be confused about which stage is for which RP.

Good idea, y/n?

It would involve moving all the Children of Fallen Moon stages into its own sub section and moving the Dark Rite Graveyard RP into its own section as well. I'm not trying to be bitchy, just looking ahead and predicting confusion if it stays like it is.

10Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:29 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

arezu and myself set up a small sub section for one of the forums that is strictly adult orriented thats why its there. we have somethings planned for some of out characters that is in need of the section but i do agree with you on the matter a sub category is always nice.

11Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Here's a suggestion....leave active forums alone -_-. I came back to this site, after we had to go to the other site...and found my roleplay with Areis locked and put under "ancient history"....Last time I checked, that rp is a lot more active than some of these other ones out there. I have unlocked it and placed it back to where it used to be and we will be continuing there. I do not know why this was done and am a bit upset with this as is Aries.

12Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

I got one,..if you're gonna pick on a thread, PICK ON ALL OF THEM!!!
I find it very odd that Torn Canvas thread is dumped and locked, and yet others that haven't been touched at all, or are collecting dust as I type aren't placed under 'Ancient History' as well,..

If you're gonna bully, don't pussyfoot around...

13Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

I know I did that one last night, and I'm sorry don't be mad please. Sad

14Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

still didn't answer he question,..why'd you just pick on our thread ant not any others?

15Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Dakate and I are the ones that have been keeping your sites alive at all! It's one thing for you to change it up, but then you go to move and lock the thread just assuming that it's not going to be used again? Sorry but i'm already mad. If you 'weren't sure the thread was going to be used again' here's something that might help ASK SOMEONE! I'm peeved because that's a lot of work that has been put into those RPs just to be tossed around like that. I for one take a lot of pride in what I write, and for it to be thrown out and tossed aside is just down right hurtful.

16Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Its being put into the Library for holding, you can continue where you guys left off, I'm not trying to piss you off Areis. I just wanted to clean up what We hadn't used in a long time and keep what we will still have to use. I'm sorry if I offend you, that's not what I was intending to do.

17Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Again, it's not like you have no way to get ahold of me or Dakate, if I could find a way to get ahold of you,..you could have done the same to get ahold of me,..but you just assumed...any why lock them? lucky for me, you added Dakate as an Admin or we wouldn't have been able to unlock it and put it back where it was.

I'm just asking why out of all the inactive threads, you picked ours first and was the only one until I mentioned something about it?

18Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

I just went to the biggest one first, I'm sorry. okay, Won't happen again.

19Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

i doesn't even make sense...if it's the biggest thread why would you lock that one first when the members with the highest post number from the other site as well is obviously active,..*sigh* you know what,..whatever,..it's been resolved and the thread has been moved back and unlocked,..Dakate and I just ask that you be just a little more curtious in the future... Suggestions Box Icon_neutral

20Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Alright, give it a rest. It's not like he deleted it so chill out.

Besides, he's trying to clean up a whole board, he's got a lot of things to take care of. He's even gone so far as to come back to this board because everyone complained and whined so maybe YOU should be a little more curtious in the furture.

And that ENDS this discussion. Move on.

21Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

You know Memai, regardless of you being Admin, I don't believe that this is any of your business,..yes it's been taken care of and I have been curtious as to give out suggestions on what could be done to make the sites better for both this site and the other he tried to set up, the fact that Dakate and I single-handedly kept the other site from being completely inactive, I think I have every right to be upset that my thread would be locked up. And yes the issue has been resolved without you coming on to intervene. So the fact that you come out of nowhere on this when this isn't your duscussion to say 'hey get over it' is just plain rude.

I complained because not my threads are all messed up and he couldn't quite get it together, but to suddnely decide to go back to the original site after the active members got used to using the other site was a bit of a hinderence on our part,..not that probably matters to you seeing how there were only 3 active members on the other site, you not being one of them, so I can't see how you could possibly understand why i' upset,..but as you said,..yeah I'm done, I've already discussed this with Draxiz and we're done and over it. so thanks! Suggestions Box Icon_biggrin

22Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Aries om sure he meant to go through everything so if would please back off the man he's going through a lot
right now.

And I haven't been active because I've had a lo of shit come up and no comp.or smart phone to use to do anything.

23Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Salem, you're on my list too,..if you've been paying ANY attention,..you'd know that the issue has been squashed and we're over it so butt out!

24Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Or what last time I checked you complain about everything that everbody does. Haven't you ever heard the say "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." And what damn list are you refering to? Because if it is something to do with me in person then tell me through a PM.

25Suggestions Box Empty Re: Suggestions Box Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

I understand why Areis is mad, for it is the same reason why I was upset with the entire thing. First of all, when you spend a lot of time on an rp, making up characters, getting a good story going...and then we have to go to a whole new site....it makes the transition awkward in a way. I didn't like that at all, but the both of us got over it and started to work on our post without anymore complaints. Areis, on the other hand, had complaints about the other site. And why not? You all wanted feedback from members about the site, and she was giving it. Areis is not one to sugar coat her words thus....she was blunt about her ideas on the site. Those that know her should know that. None the less, she still was an active member as was I.

Now, as we're getting into the site, getting used to everything...all of a sudden, BAM...now it's time to go back to the other site. What?! Okay, so there goes our new stuff stuck on some other board..and now we are going back to the old board? As a writer, it's kind of annoying having a story split up on two different sites...hence why we were upset yet again. And then on top of that, our "forced" to be unactive thread....gets archived while everyone else's thread, which had been even more inactive before the switch to the other site, were still sitting pretty in their usual spot. What? That makes sense how? So yes, we got upset again. We were going to deal with the fact that we would have to switch back again, but then to see that? What do you think we're going to think?

Continuing on, we voice our opinions of our disproval after I even fixed up such a strange mix up on my own for the thread in question. Again, Areis is stronger with her words than I can be, as she's one to lay it on straight and usually thick lol, that's just her. None the less....someone out of nowhere comes in and tells us to give it a rest, because our thread wasn't deleted....That's not the point...None the less, the both of us are over it as we're already continuing our posts and everything.

Now I am here to defend Areis...Why should she back off? She is a member of this site, she has the right to have her voice heard. Heck if I was like Areis, having a strong voice when typing on forums like she does...I would have probably up and left this site out of feeling rather kicked down by seeing our topic in the "archived" bin...and locked even. Oh and another thing, I'm an admin and that's the thread I frequent...why wasn't I contacted on the decision for it to be archived? None the less, I'm only voicing this now because well....everyone's attacking Areis now for voicing her opinions when I think she has the right to. I was going to let it go and everything, and I still will because I'm not going to let this get to me...However, I did take offense of the entire situation, and I take offense of you harking on Areis because she too was offended and is voicing this.

I know this may seem a bit harsh coming out of me, but those are the breaks. An Admin needs to be able to take the pressure as it's what builds the site. Plus, we have to listen to the voices of the members or this site is never going to grow. And just so you know, many of us are having bad times ourselves...especially Areis though it is not something I have the right to discuss. None the less, those are the breaks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next