The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions Box

+2
Draxiz
Memai
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Dakate has said it far better than i could and because of that, what has needed to be said has been, so i'm done.

I repeat:ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

27Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

i also understand where you guys are comming from and i do agree with you guys im just saying to take it easy on Draxis. thats all and Aries i appologize for m rudeness i was out of line and i promise it wont happen again.

28Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

I'm not appologizing for anything.

Areis, you are being a total attention whore, completely over reacting to an accident. And fyi, putting a smiley face at the end of a long, selfish, pointless rant does not make it acceptable.

The fact still remains that Hiro made a small mistake that was in fact very harmless and was easily reversed. And still, after I said this discussion was over, you continued to run your mouth.

I have every right to put my opinion on the matter because I am an admin. You, however, don't have the right to point your finger at other people and try to shift the blame.

Yes, the matter of the thread being locked is resolved, but now there's a new matter and it's your attitude, especially toward admins. Once again, I will state that I could understand you being upset if the thread had been DELETED. But as it was not the case, your reaction, and your continued whining is completely uncalled for.

I would have had no problem with you simply telling Hiro that he made a mistake but you practically chewed him up and spit him out after he's been trying so hard to make a forum that everyone likes.

As for Dakate, THANK YOU for making a decent reply to this matter. I don't mind some people being very outspoken but when it gets to the point that they're going Hulk and throwing a tantrum, then it's too much. I very much appreciate the way you explained yourself and spoke for Areis. It was calm and polite. But Areis, I'm sorry. I refuse to have any tolerance for people who make a matter bigger and more dramatic than it actually is. Now that I think of it, I will appologize for the mistake, and even that neither of you were contacted about your thread being locked and such. This board does need more oganization. I appreciate your suggestions, but not the way you went about doing it.

Also:

If you want to complain about the forum being moved back here to this site, blame that on me. It was my understanding that the active members prefered this board over the newer one.

As for my absence, yes, I don't post on the board very often but that does not mean I'm never here, looking at what everyone is doing. I'll try my best to get more involved with the role plays though, if some of the members would like that.

29Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Hey Hiro! Is there no "reputation" or "give thanks" option on this forum? I'm asking you because you seem to understand the layout better. If there is that would be pretty darn cool Smile

I tend to thank people for posts that make me laugh or if they were just very well written. If you know anything about that, please do let me know. If you're busy with other stuff, that's cool, I can take a look on the admin guide forum.

Also, would anyone be interested in that? Or is it just me being easily entertained with buttons? XD

30Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

no,..the smiley face was sarcasm. So now I'm an attention whore...well you know,..those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I know I'm loud, agressive, blunt and just plain overly outgoing. To sum it up as 'attention whore' doesn't seem to do it justice for me,..but I'll take it. Dakate is a lot better with words as she knows how to sugar coat things so everyone's happy. That's not me, and I don't do that. I'm not afraid to hurt people's feelings. I don't sugar coat anything so there's no mistaking how I meant something.
But my pointless rant seemed to have gotten your attention if your still blabbing on about a resolved issue because I didn't handle it with your standards in mind. The world isn't all rainbows and sunshine..things DON'T always go your way (oh I know,..heaven forbid someone not like something you said about something that has nothing to do with you..)
you're right,..you have every right to voice your opinion,..as do I,..we don't need to see eye to eye on everything,..or anything at all. You figure just because you're an 'Administrator' that's supposed to mean something to me? It doesn't..it's just text above your profile picture. You're rank is admin cause you were on the site first, just like on the other site, I was made a Mod, yeah didn't need to do anything to get there either. And who's shifting blame? You lost me on that one,...
I'm not gonna blame the site being moved back on you. I'm sure you persuaded the decision but it's something that I've been pushing since the start. But the poor kid was so gun-ho in thinking the new site would bring more members, I just let it go and suggested and commented on what I thought the site could use. I'm pissed it got switched over because it was such a big transition for Dakate and I and see it as the most unfair since we were the only ones active on the site anyway. So to come back and find ouy thread locked,..being the ONLY ONE that was moved, of course we're gonna be on the defensive. If not for Dakate and I, i'm sure this site would share the same fate, granted there are a few more active members,..but in the end,..none of them are as dedicated to the site as we are.
And another thing,..if you don't like the way I express myself..that's not my problem. As i stated before I don't sugar coat anything for anyone at anytime and i'm sure as hell not gonna start now.
The fact that suddenly everyone and their mother decides to jump in on something that's none of their business and they all feel they have the right to butt in and give their 2 cents, doesn't seem very 'Admin' like either.

31Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 am

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

It's the admin's job to be involved in everything they can, also to step in and put their foot down when a member isn't behaving in a friendly way.

I'm not saying you can't speak your mind but there's no reason to be so aggressive about it. When you act this way, you only piss off people or scare them away. Is that really the best way to get more members on the site?

"Welcome to our forum but be careful not to aggravate Areis or you'll get your head bitten clean off! 8D"

All I'm asking of you is that you dial it down a notch. Your reactions are so extreme and negative. I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure a lot of people just don't want to be around a person who can't take a deep breath and deal with a situation calmly.

This is a forum and a forum is a supposed to be a friendly place. It's just not acceptable when a person gets this aggressive, especially without just cause.

I greatly appreciate all that you and a few others have done for this place. I haven't forgotten that, nor will I ever. Just please, chill out a little and learn to laugh when something goes wrong. If you want to be blunt and aggressive and create a place that isn't sugar coated and full of rainbows, then go make yourself a blog on Livejournal or something. Take your anger there. This place should remain friendly and happy and yes, full of rainbows and sunshine. (This of course doesn't apply to RPs, lol, that would be pretty silly)!

32Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

I could see if I had any issues with another member,..but my issue was with the site owner, I think he's more than capable to take care of it himself without having the rest of you gang up on me just because you have nothing better to do with your free time. That's where YOU crossed the line.
I am being as aggressive as I see fit and again if that bothers you, that's your problem, not mine. I don't have any problems with anyone on the site. I'm only here for one thread as it is and have no intention in starting any others with anyone else, so really there would be no need for any other member to contact me. I felt threatened therefore retailiated in this case. I'm not one to back down, but i'm more than tired of talking about the same issue over and over. STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE!
Just because I don't handle things the way you would expect doesn't make it without a just cause. I'm the type that if i get angry or upset i'm usually over it by teh next day but when salt is continuously thrown into the wound i'm gonna get pissed about it. I would think that even you could see where I'm coming from.
I'm here as a favor for Draxiz, I can Rp anywhere,..I decided to come here so there would be active members.
Bottomline, I'd really like to drop this and move on. Other than this issue, I've never had a problem with anyone on this site, you provoked me, I pursued, if it hadn't been for that fact, I would have left it alone. Let's just squash this, be done , and GET OVER IT! Suggestions Box - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

33Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Okay can we all just drop the damn arguement the previous situation has be delt with and there is no need for anyone to pursue the issue futher. ADMINS included it may be our place to interject at points. But now is not the time for that anymore the situation was dropped and fixed between the two main parties so can we please put this to rest and get on with things that won't make other not want to join.

34Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

I agree with Rukia. This has gone on longer than it should have, partly because of me.

Since this is the Suggestions Box, I would like to suggest that any further complaints regarding the site be taken to PMs instead of posted up in a thread for others to see and get involved in. This way, if we absolutely feel we have to show our ugly sides, it'll remain a private matter.

I would also like to suggest that should we end up moving to a different site yet again, that it be the admins' jobs to move all of the RP threads so that stories are not broken up between sites.

Areis, Dakate, whether you've done this already or not, you can copy and paste any part of your threads that you are missing. Hopefully you'll never have this problem again.

I completely understand how frustrating this whole matter must have been for both of you and in the future, I hope we can ALL handle a situation like this a little bit better.

I hope everyone will agree with me on this and that this matter can be put to rest. After all, I have an RP or two to join! Very Happy

Though Areis, I would really like it if you could join another RP when your current one is completed. I've read some of your writing and you're remarkable! Far better than I am no doubt! The current members that aren't so skilled and possibly the people that have yet to join could really benefit from a skilled writer such as yourself and Dakate. Please consider this?

35Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

I agree with you for the most part Memai but we have switched sites to many times already. And switching agaim would just cause more confusion and frustration with members. But that's just what I think it doesn't mean I'm right or wrong though to.

36Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Can we not have any Arguing...:/
I've already said I was sorry....

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

37Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

No worries, the arguing is over.
Nothing but suggestions in here now.

38Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Otay Very Happy

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

39Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

well the only suggestion that i have is that we can try to get other members to join in on more than just one thread. it will make things a little easier so that we can make posts on other threads while we wait for a reply post in other ones. Suggestions Box - Page 2 Icon_razz

40Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

I think that might work,..but i think what would help with that is that there be a thread for members that have ideas for RPs, or even one for those to explain what kind of Rper they are, how often etc.,
Having a bit more organization would help members that want to be in more than one thread to do so.

41Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

I agree that would definetely help out a lot. It also gives other member time to get to know how one another does things for how they post.

42Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Should I make another Roleplayer's Resume thread?

And then maybe someone can make a thread for roleplay ideas? People can post there; even if it's just one word like "pirates!", it'll help. And what we can do is continue to update the starting post with the list as it grows.

43Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

I think that'll work. Let's try it and see how it goes.

44Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Memai

Memai
Admin
Admin

Okay, so here is the roleplayer's resume, located in the FAQs area.

Edit: The RP Brainstorming topic will be up soon. The brainstorming topic is now up and located here in the FAQs area.

Last edited by Memai on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed my mind on where to put the topics)

45Suggestions Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions Box Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Kk................yay I be in a good mood....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2