The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 30]

1Torn Canvas Empty Torn Canvas Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

taking a deep breath, Sani Azara opened the door to the modeling agency,..not sure what to expect, here he was, a new model on the scene so to speak, although he had had ton of experience in this sort of thing with his entire childhood being in movies and such,..it wasn't anything he could actually put on paper,..that was all apart of his dark past he wasn't to speak of or bring up if he ever wanted to be taken seriously in this business, and he knew that,..but this was different, he was determined to make this work this time.

'Well Mr. Azara looks as though things are in order,..though there's not much to go on since there are just a few snapshots of you in your portfolio,..we're really taking a chance on you.'

"Yes I understand, you won't regret this I swear to you." The young boy promised as he reached out to shake the interviewers hand with a smile.

He was young..or rather he looked that way,..thin, small, almost fragile frame seems to barely hold him. Shoulder-length hair swept into a low ponytail with a few misplaced strainds here and there. Hopeful Blue-grey eyes glanced to the floor, finding their way to the door, he was stopped when the man behind him then mentioned he would go to his first photoshoot almost immediately, just for a few 'mug shots' at first, then they would take it from there.

He was then given an address where he was to meet the photographer.

2Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The photographer didn't live very far away. It was actually in walking distance. The man lived over the top of a busy restaurant, owned by his uncle. He helped with the payments with his photography as well as pay for the rent he got upon the room above the apartment. However, he wasn't poor despite that. He also had another place, but it was much farther from where he was at. It was a good place for vacation whenever he had the chance to gain it. But since the restaurant was close to his work, he usually stayed in that room for the night or whenever talent made it to his door. If he took on a longer assignment, he usually invited that person to his much more exsquisite home.

The male had long dark strands, though in the light, the color was a really dark red, a scarlet color. His strands were usually held into a very long braid, his bangs slightly covering his visage. But for the time being, his hair was down, some of the strands draping over his shoulders. He as working on a painting as he waited for his next client to arrive in need of photos. It was his hobby other than photography..painting. Finding a spot done in the wrong way to his liking, the male took to whiting it out with his paintbrush, a sigh leaving him. His name was Eros Delacroix, an obvious foreigner within Japan. None the less, there was a darkness to the man.

The male had recieved a phonecall earlier, being told of a Sani Azara who was to gain some new photos for his portfolio. Eros had taken the job as usual, needing whatever money he could get at times. He would gain the money from Sani of course. After all, in that business, it usually was up to the one needing the photos to pay, especially new models that were in the works! Of course if someone decided they liked what they saw, then a manager could take up to helping with such payments. But for the time being, Sani had to gain such a thing...and his first task was the photographer Eros.

3Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The address was easy for Sani to find, he'd been in the area many times before, though this was long ago, but he still had a pretty good sense around the neighborhood. He stopped in front of the restaurant, at first not sure how to get to the upstairs portion, but looked around and found a side door with stairs that led the way. He walked them and stopped for a moment at the door, hesitating a big before knocking at the door.

Why he hesitated, it was something he'd always done before meeting someone new,..not that he was nervous really,.. just a habit he never seemed to get over,..he knew it was a bad one to have in the business he was pusuing, so he tried his bes tot hide it when in the presence of others.

Knocking at the door her took one last deep breath, awaiting to see the face of the person opposite side of the door.

4Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hearing the knock at the door, Eros took in a deep sigh and put aside his paintbrush, pushing away from his canvas. Some of the paint had fallen upon his shirt as well as a bit upon his cheek, but didn't seem to care. His long dark crimson strands fell behind him as he moved to the door, only to pull it open.

Upon opening the door, he saw a young man, scrawny at best, staring back at him. The body of a model. Eros rose a brow before pulling himself back. "You must be Azara...Come on inside. I'm Eros Delacroix. Just call me Eros. I will be your photographer. So you are just needing some shots to add to your portfollio?" Eros eyed the young man again, only to gather up his camera. "We'll take the shots outside. But first...have a seat. Would you like anything to drink? I have water and soda...And wine but heh...that's for me." Eros smirked a little, only to gain whatever it was the youth asked if anything at all. "Before I take to such a thing though, I like to learn more about my targets so to say. So...You're new right? What exactly are you trying to get out of this?"

5Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the boy was rather flustered when the man opened the door, a light tint of pink raced across the bridge of his nose and splashed into his cheeks. 'Yeah that's me, n-n-nice to meet you.' The boy's gaze shot straight to the ground and he placed his hands behind his back to hide he was infact fidgeting with them needlessly. The slightly over-sized button up shirt he wore along with equally baggy pants seemed to give it away a slight twitch as he fumbled around playing with fingernails behind his back.

slipping off his shoes at the entrance,he stepped in with long strides..although he wasn't very tall at all, so it came off as a bit awkward. The youth only looked up when he was questioned by the other on his preference of beverage. He shook his head, '..N-no I'm fine thanks' he bowed...suddenly wondering if maybe he should have accepted the offer,..although he wasn't thirsty at all..but,..he didn't want to appear rude..and then questioned himself about whether he really should have taken his shoes off or not, the boy wasn't Japanese, the name he used wasn't even his,..he quickly fashioned it up when he decided to go back into the spotlight of the world once more. But there was no time to think about that now,..besides,..it'd already been done, and he would seem odd to randomly go back to put his shoes back on again.

Sani looked up again when Eros asked about him, he'd prepared this speech over and over again in his head to make sure he got it just right when he was asked.

'What do I want out of this? why, what anyone wants when they get into this kind of work I suppose, to be noticed, to really be a somebody out there in the eyes of a bunch of nobody's.' he chuckled 'I guess to really see what the hype is about, and to find out if I have what it takes to break the mold.' he claimed with a bit of passion to make it believeable, Sani'd taken a few acting classes in the past and masked certain emotions well,..his nerve wasn't one of them however.

6Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The photgrapher was silent, taking a sip from the water he had decided to go with instead of the wine he had teased about earlier. He had listened to the words from the youth and had yet to respond to them. Though soon, he broke the silence. "The eyes of a bunch of nobodies? Heh...hahahaha!" Eros couldn't help but find himself laugh at this. "Well I must say, you definitely have the attitude the models usually have. But....That's not the real you." Eros pointed out with a faint smirk.

"You've been practicing that line over and over on the way here haven't you?" Yep, Eros had caught the other...however he was not mad at all. "When I asked that I wanted to learn a bit more about my 'target'...I meant...who you really were."

Eros stood up from the stool he was sitting upon and moved over to the youth, studying the boy closely, canting his head to the side as if staring at the boy at a different angle. "So how long you've been doing acting classes? As for me, I take up psychological ones instead." That would explain how he was able to see through Sani's poor attempt. Of course if it was any other photographer, Sani probably wouldn't have been caught. There was something odd about Eros, that much was true.

7Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The tender aged one's eyes widened briefly, then softened with despair as he had tried so hard to pull off his facade and had seemingly failed miserably. His lower lip trembled a bit, he bit at it to calm it. 'I...*sigh* 2 years...' he slowly began to realize his defeat under the experienced man, though he figured he was just that easy to read,..which may have been so,..or it was the fact that the other was just that good at reading actions.

Clearing his throat, Sani tried again; 'I'm sorry,..it's just that,..I don't really like talking about myself...I used to do this kind okf thing when I was little and I liked itl a lot,..then I stopped cold turkey...I think I'm here 'cause I'm looking for something,..I don't know what it is yet,..but I think it's one of those things that you know it when you find it,..ya know?' that time, that was the real him,..he realized he wouldnt' be able to hide anythign from thisl man really,..and that scared the hell out of him,.. 'if he can figure out that before was an act...will he find me out for real?' he worried to himself, that was the last thing he needed especially after having spent all that time just to practice, study and finally feel confident enough to pull himself off as what he was pretending to have been all along.

a slight wince flowed over the boys face when Eros went to give him a once over look, it made him nervous to be studied like this. He took a step back, eyeing the other warily.

8Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:14 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"No need to apologize. A lot of models do that too actually...pretending to be someone they are not." A slight distant look took the male before returning his gaze back towards the other. "I see...I like that response better." Eros smirked, meaning how he liked hearing a more genuine response than something rehearsed. Though as Eros came closer to study the youth, the male blinked as he noticed how nervous the other was.

Noticing the step back, a soft sigh left Eros. "Relax...It is my job to stare. I have to see what I need to use for my camera. Everything counts, your perplection, the way the light shines off of your skin...all of that must be taken in account of. Plus, if you are ever to make it in modeling, you need to get used to people staring at you, whether close or not." Eros stated before turning to the door. "Come, we're going outside so I can take the necessary shots you require.

Without really waiting for the youth, Eros was already opening the door with his camera in hand, and was already moving down the steps, waiting for Sani to hurry up. Once he was done, he motioned for Sani to hurry up towards one of the areas that were near a florist. He usually took his portfolio type shots there. "Alright, let's see what you got. I'll shoot as you pose. Go." Eros wasn't one to waste time so he was ready to get some shots in. He found this part of his job boring really. He liked it when he was assigned a model to take shots of....when he took them to his place away from there to get the money shots. This was just portfolio stuff to help get the youth started, so that the agency could place him wherever.

9Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the boy nodded quickly when ordered to relax, he knew what he had to do,..but it was still a bit odd,..he hadn't really been looked at so closely in a long while,.and had forgotten all about that. 'yeah,..I know,..I'm sorry,..it's just been a while,..that's all,..i'll be better I promise.' the boy slipped on his shoes and followed the other out the door and down the steps,..again wondering about his shoes..like they wouldn't be safe alone up there in the other's living space,..he shook the thought out of his head and headed outside. looking around the area where he'd be photographed he quickly looked for a place to stand for the first few shots. He took another deep breath and took into a very casual pose. He hated long silences,..although this one wasn't particually unsettling,..it was somewhat pleasant,..but still, the man asked about him,..so he figured if he was going to find out anything about him,..afterall,..there was a chance he'd never see him again after this,..so this would be the time to ask.

'So Eros...what got you into this kind of thing,..I mean I see you're a painter.' pointing out the dab of paint on his cheek and shirt.

10Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked as the male asked him a question. In all honesty, he was a bit taken back at this. Most models cared less to ask him anything and just took the shots, waited for the film, and left. Money paid, films gained, what more did they need? So to actually have a model asking him questions...it was something Eros was not expecting. None the less, he smirked a little. He found himself a bit...curious about this young man. Of course this was probably the only time he would see the youth, or so he was certain of.

"Well, I am a painter...That's true. But I have a hard time selling whatever I paint. I've tried before...however, I ended up pulling it back and telling those that were interested to back off. Heh...but with photography, I can actually let them go you know? I guess it was my calling to sell photos rather than paintings. The two are kind of the same in their own way. I'm trying to paint the person that the model wants to be...but with my lens instead. Of course, the shots I enjoy doing are not these ones. These are boring, mostly lifeless." Eros stated a bit boredly as he took several other shots. "Alright, change pose."

After ordering that, Eros continued to take more snapshots, only to finally state that he was finished. "Alright...Come back inside. It won't take me long to develop them. Got to love automatic processors these days. Again, I only use that for these shots. For my other ones, my money shots if you will...I actually develop them the old fashion way. None the less, come on in, might as well sit down while you wait." Eros stated, seeming to be bored with the pics indeed that he had taken. However, he wasn't bored of Sani. "Did you want to ask me anything else? So far, you're the most talkative model I've had."

11Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy listened with anticipation to hear what the other had to say about his paintings,..a little discouraged the other had said his paintings didn't sell well. Sani hadn't seen any himself so it wasn't like he could say What are you talking about? those things are great! and give him encouragement to continue or whatever. Eros had mentioned about the shoots they were taking to be a bit 'lifeless' and thought maybe he was indirectly talking about him, so he quickly tried to fix the problem.

After a few more poses, The ginger-haired man claimed they were finished, Sani, a but relieved at this for he too was growing tired of the shots,..but they were something that he needed for his new career, so it really wasn't anything for him to bitch about.

Sani smirked a bit after hearing that Eros had wanted to continue their conversation, afterall it wasn't often the photographers were all that interested in carrying a conversation like that,..and the boy was pleased to come up with other stuff to talk about, there was something about this man that intrigued him,..even if just a little and was glad the other seemed to enjoy his company. 'Uhh,..I guess,..how long have you been doing the photography thing for?' not that that's what he really wanted to say,..but he didn't want to ask anything too personal, in fear Eros might become angry and he may lose his chance to spend more time with him,..he wasn't sure why,..but he felt like he was able to talk to Eros eaiser than most strangers he came across.

12Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

While placing the film into the processor which had a way of taking it from the camera and into the machine without the light exposing the film, Eros turned to the youth that had asked him the next question. "This will be my seventh year. It didn't start paying off till around the second year so I've been doing quite well since then. They say photographers don't always get the best money, but if you know how to aim, it's actually quite a money making career." Eros smirked, quite pleased with himself. "Of course, models get way more when they're successful hmhm. So if it seems hard at first, keep going I guess...then you'll find the pay off."

Eros took to sitting down, the sound of the processor doing it's thing in the background. "What about you? Did you have any other plans other than being a model? You definitely have that fragile look about you that most models have. You have the look too...and with enough work, you'll have that annoying attitude too." Of course he winked at the last bit to show he was teasing. "To be honest, I hate models. New models are even more annoying. So far, you're the only decent one I've seen all seven years."

Eros smirked, though smiled a bit more genuinely as he meant his words. Maybe if I'm lucky, you'll be assigned to me." Eros stated with a laugh. "Sadly, I don't know when that'll be. I usually get the more successful ones. I've never had the chance to take shots of a newbie...Though you never know. Of course, you may not want me as your photographer either. If you're thinking I'm nice, you better change that. I'm a pretty grumpy individual." A smirk took Eros' expression again, watching every reaction he gained from the young man. He's actually quite good looking too. I wouldn't mind taking him on as my "target"...Though I doubt I'll see him again after this.

13Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani seemed impressed by the man's answers nodding approvingly. the male raised his brows briefly when asked his question in return. To be honest, he wasn't sure what to say,..technically he'd done this for years, just under a completely different name and different circumstances of course..but no one was supposed to know about his past. 'I haven't really done much with my life unfortunately,..I dunno if I'm actually any good at anything else...I took some college classes and took up keyboard and the trumpet..a favorite pasttime is music and the like. But I've been doing this off and on for a few months,..just really starting to get the hang of it I think,..I dunno,..I guess we'll see how well those pictures come.' he joked. It was then that the other noted at his fragile state and again had to quickly come up with an excuse on the spot, 'I was..very sick as a child and my body seemed to rob me of a lot of tools I needed to grow strong like I should be,..nowadays I'm well enough to be out and about..and I just happen to have a lighting fast metabolism I suppose,..I can east whatever I want and never gain an once,..so you can imagine my disappointment when I went out for varsity football and didn't make the cut because I was too small..' he laughed again. Sure it was all a lie, but he felt he had to if he was going to keep this guy form figuring him out. And he felt bad about lying to him,..Eros hadn't done anything to him to have to be lied to and this upset the boy a little to lead him on like that,..because he felt calm about him..feeling something...

Eros then went on to mention that he was of the grumpy sort and caused the boy to squint a little 'Hmm,..I guess I can see that.' he smirked 'You know,.I could be snobby like all those other models if I really wanted to,..oh but who am I kidding,..I don't have that kind of energy.'

The lad was a bit saddened when he heard the possibility they may never work together again,..which was true,..he under stood that, but he didn't want this to be the only time he ever saw the being. 'well you never know,..maybe we will ge tthe chance to work together again,..maybe not anytime soon,..but perhaps...maybe I can be as good as those other models and I can be one of those high maintenence people that pose for you...and I could see you again..' Sani didn't mean to say that last part aloud,..or rather not make it sound like it did,..he hoped the other wouldnt' read into it,..but it was already out there,..the other was goign tko take it however he wanted,..and that made him nervous again. he looked about the room desparate to change the subject, 'So uh,..what uhh..mm..what do you...oh what do you normally draw besides this sort of thing?' he asked pointing to a painting that was hung on the wall.

14Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I see..." Was Eros buying everything that Sani was saying? It wasn't known. It would seem that Eros was though, and nodded every now and then as Sani explained about how he was sick as a child, and that his body was quite good in the metabolism department. Though Eros wasn't so sure he believed some of it. Something about this boy...didn't add up. But he didn't show this on his face. Maybe the boy was even telling the truth. None the less, Eros found himself wondering if Sani was actually hiding something within that thin exterior?

"Haia, yeah I guess it does take energy to be snobbish...That would explain the other models' metabolism." Eros softly laughed. Sani was kind of cute in his jokes too, none the less, Eros wasn't sure how to take the youth's responses to his question. A brow did raise as the male did say something he did catch. "...and I could see you again..." Hues narrowed curiously at this, catching the way Sani looked around the room as if to change the subject which indeed soon happened.

"I like to draw landscapes...not...ones in front of me though. I like to visualize various areas and paint them. Sometimes they are realistic, and others they are not. Some are from my dreams so to say...However...I've been meaning to try to draw the human body at times. One of the days I may ask for a model to help me out with that." Eros whispered, studying the other a bit more. But before he could continue, the sound of the processor finishing up alerted him. "Ah, I see, they're ready." Eros pushed up and moved over to the machine and took to gathering up the shots and moved over to where Sani was.

"Alright, here you go. You choose out the set you wish, and I'll charge you from there." Eros sat next to the youth, spreading out the various photos out onto the coffee table in front of the sofa that he had the youth sit in.

15Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani sat close to the other while he looked at the shots,..carefully picking the ones he wanted,..he really din't care about which were used,..they were all good,..and it's not like he couldn't get a jobs with any one of these,..so that wasnt' an issue either.

As the boy looked at the photos,..he really was trying to think of another reason he would have to stay,..or at least get the chance to see the other again,..there was something about him that he seemed to like and the fact that the man was very good looking at that wasn't really a bad thing either. He released his hair from it's bind from the hair band it was in, and ruffled lilac strands a bit and let the flow freely and the swept across his shoulders a bit before stopping,..with that, he in turn placed the band around his left wrist and picked out a few shots. 'I think I like thses the best.' he said quite pleased with himself at choosing what he did.

He nodded and stood to dig out cash from his pocket..So, what do I owe you?

16Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:05 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nodding at the choices, Eros began to pull them together, but paused as he was asked how much he owed Eros. The photographer paused, studying the youth, noticing how the boy had removed his hair from the band, his gaze curious as he focused on Sani.

"It's on me." Eros suddenly stated, finishing gathering up the photos and placing them within Sani's file. "Here...I've decided not to charge you." Eros stated with a faint smile. "It's not every day that a model actually interests me." Eros suddenly stated with the narrowing of his eyes, though out of curiosity more than malice.

Eros pushed himself towards the other a bit more, just like he had earlier when hew as studying the youth. "Let's just say...if somehow, you end up being my next job...You getting chosen to be my model...that I want to pait your body." Eros soon said, pulling back with a smile. "How about it? And if we never see eachother again...then that's that. You got free photos to start your career with. Though I won't lie....I may asks ome very bizzare things of you if you do become my next project...Though this is just if that happens." Eros smirked, teasing the other a bit. However, Eros had a plan. Yep, he was interested in this young man and thus he was already scheming within his mind. He was going to speak with the modeling agency..and ensure that the youth did get pushed in his direction. Sani was hiding something, and Eros was curious as to what that was.

17Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was surprised to hear that his photos were 'on the house' "Really? are you sure,..i mean I-I couldnt' possibly..." it was then that the other mentioned about him becoming his next project and that somehow intrigued him a bit and was curious to find out what it was that he had in mind for him,..but he didn't really see it possible to actually ever happen again that their paths would meet once more as they had this first time,..but the youth wasn't at all saddened by the fact that he he had met the indiviual in the first place,..just at the fact that he didn't really get the chance to know him more,..he knew the strange feeling he had towards the man was lust and felt a need to be closer to him,..but knew that too would lead him nowhere so he had to just continue down his path and leave this whole issue be...but still..

"If our paths happen to meet again,..i would be honored to be your next project, but just so you know,..I won't sacrifice a chicken." he said he joked back and seemed almost gleeful about the fact of accepting a job form the other. He smiled at the man and took the files from him, bowed once more in gratitude. "In that case,..I will work harder so we can work together again,..hopefully soon...in fact I look forward to it." he smiled again at the man.

Despite the others ulterior motives, Sani really was going to try his best to see what he could do to work towards getting another chance to see the other again.

'Well i guess is is Good-bye....for now..until next time.' he said bowing his head slightly, smiled a little..he in turn slipped his shoes on and proceeded to open the door, as he did, his ears grew hot as he felt the other watch him as he left.

18Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

A soft laugh did leave Eros as the idea of sacrificing chickens was brought up. Though soon enough, the boy was gone. Thinking over the other's words, a smirk grew upon Eros' expression. Sani was an interesting individual. With a shift of his frame, he pulled free the cell phone he had upon his person and took to dialing a certain person within the modeling agency...one of the big wigs so to say.

"Hey, it's me...Eros. I just got done taking pictures of a model I find myself very curious within. Sani Azara...Yes...Yes he's knew." Eros shifted towards the window, staring down at the youth that was retreating back towards the modeling angency. "I want you to do me a favor...Sign him up with me. Why? Hmhm, again...I'm intrigued. Yes I want him contracted over to me. Thank you." Hanging up the phone, Eros smirked to himself and took to moving about the room, readying it so that he would not be returning there. It was time to head back to his main place.

Once he was done fixing up the place a little bit, he took to his keys and smirked as he began to close up the room. "See ya later." he smirked to himself and moved down the steps and to his vehicle. He would drive over to the agency like he usually did after shooting a model. But this time, he would have a project.

Sure enough, once Sani entered the scene and presented his portfolio, one of the agents paused and turned to the other, having gained an envelope. "It seems you have been assigned to someone already. Seems like you've caught the attention of our higher ups." One of the agents smiled and pushed over the envelope. "This is the address to the photographer you are assigned to. What you have to do is you'll be with this person for as long as they need you for the shoot. You can tell them what you want or do what they feel is right, it's up to you and the photographer. Hope you have fun, you have quite the photographer to deal with. I think you're going to do just fine." the agent stated with a smile. What was the address? Simple...to Eros' vacation home.

19Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:41 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As Sani had left the building, he was already thinking about what if he'd gotten the chance to work with Eros again,..he wanted to,..there was something about the the other that made him want to be closer.

But as soon as the agency was in sight,..he became to push all those thoughts aside and he realized the reality of it all was that he would really probably never see him again and he just needed to accept that. He took a deep breath and tried hard to get the lump out of his throat.

Stepping inside of the office of his future agent, he went to the receptionist, announced himself and waited for her to make a phone call. he was then directed to the person he would need to talk to in order to be re-assigned. He stepped up and gave up his portfolio with his recent photos he'd just taken, only to have them immediately returned to him. 'I've been assigned? Already?...' He thought he would have more time to 'grieve' ...apparently not.

He nodded in agreement and took the address from the other. Studying it,..he had to admit it was a place he'd never heard of, he sat in the lobby with a pocket map, trying to think of the best way to get there.

20Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

As for Eros, he had come to the agency, just to see if everything worked at according to plan. "So he gained the address? Perfect." Eros smirked and took to studying the young man that was in his sights but at a far distance, not wanting to be noticed by the youth.

"You're really interested in him aren't you?" One of the managers of the agency stated.

"Hmhm, yes, yes I am. I want to capture every side of him with my photography. I want to learn the real Sani Azara...hmhm."

"Though what if he learns more about you?" the woman asked with a bit of a cant of her head. "You've always hid yourself from us within that home. You're always a mystery."

"Hmhm, I like to keep it that way." Eros smirked back, though took in a sigh. "I wonder though...if he'd accept me if he knew the real me. With my curiosity about him, that may just be answered." Eros smirked before giving a nod of his head. "I'm going to take off now. Wouldn't want my "target" reaching my place before I did. Have a good rest of the day. I'm off to make a model rise to the top." Eros stated his usual thing and moved on away.

After a good chunk of time, Eros had made it to his private beach house. He had made sure that everything was in order and that he had the food he had bought on the way already placed in. A smirk took his lips as he stared at the window. Soon his prey would be arriving. Eros couldn't wait to see the surprised look on the youth's face to find him there. Though this time, the male had his hair done up in the long braid, his form much more tidy than it was when he was in the strange room above the restaurant.

21Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

More or less figuring out where it was he needed to go, Sani called for a cab to take him home to get ready,..after a quick shower and packing a few different pairs of clothing,.both regular and what he'd decided to wear for the shoots, he was ready.

Hailing a cab once more since he hadn't gotten what he needed to obtain a car just yet, he gave the driver the address and was on his way.
A good deal time later he arrived at his destination. Paying the cabby, he gathered his things together and started for the front door,..it wasn't anything like he thought it would look like and at first thought maybe he'd come to the wrong place.

After confiring this was the place, he lifted hid overnight back over his shoulder and started for the door, as soon as he got there he took a deep breath again and made sure he looked at least halfway decent,..though he was just wearing a simple green t-shirt and jeans..not much to straighten up,.
The boy ran his fingers through his hair, realizisng his hair was faintly damp,..but this wasn't the time to think about that now, using a finger to guide, he parted his hair down the middle and to the sides and fluffed it out a little..a few strands falling over his forehead.
He ran the bell, taking a few more deep breaths as part of his routine.

22Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hearing the doorbell, a smirk took Eros' expression. "So it begins..." he whispered to himself, turning from the room he was within and heading towards the door. He was wearing a white long sleeved shirt and dark jeans, comfortable, but not overly casual looking. A sly smile took Eros as he wondered if the youth would recognize him since he had cleaned himself up a bit, had his hair in the long braid and didn't have paint upon him. Also, he wondered if he would get another rehearsed speech.

With a slight chuckle to himself, Eros soon pulled the door open, his gaze narrowing a bit curiously as he studied the youth who had also cleaned himself up. Hmhm, he is starting to look better and better...If he doesn't be careful...I may lose myself...hmhm. Eros chuckled within his mind.

Instead of revealing who he was, he waited for the youth to speak first, basically just staring at the youth in an awaiting manner. This wasn't too untypical for photographers as many of them were snobby. Though Eros wasn't really doing this to be snobby. He aws just curious to see if the youth recognized him or not.

23Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

When the door open, Sani nervously rushed his head down in a bowing manner as a way to properly thank his new photgrapher for taking him on. 'Thank you for taking me on as your burden, I will try my best not to be a pain.' Of course this too was what he was supposed to say,..but when he said it,..he actually meant every bit of it.
Looking up, the boy was a bit stunned to see Eros before him, this caused him to lose his balance a bit, he took a step back to redeem it. 'Y-YOU!..How did...I mean wha--...Did you know?' The lad unregrettably stamppered over his words..but who could blame him? Not only was this a surprise that he would get the chance to work with the man,..but he also cleaned up very nicely.

All Sani could think to himself how hansome the man was to him. He felt his face grow hot from embarraeement and hoped his face wasnt' as red as it felt,..though it was and there was no hiding it.

24Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked as the youth did say some words, though they were genuine this time. "Would have been nice if I got that when I first met you." Eros decided to tease the young male before him before the boy realized who he was talking to. Sani was cute. "Did I know? Hm, I wonder." Eros left it at that and pulled back. "Come on in..."

He paused as he saw the blush upon the youth's cheeks and smirked. "Welcome to my place. This is that other place I was telling you about. A hell of a lot more room than that other space would have alotted us. Plus, we're close to the beach. I like taking shots there too. Of course, a lot of us do." A soft laugh left Eros.

He began to motion the other to follow him, showing the male to one of the vacant rooms. "Here you go. This will be your room while you stay. Go ahead and make yourself at home." Eros smiled gently, only to find himself studying the youth's look. He had taken a shower, he could tell that by the damp strands. A hand shifted and gently took to grasping some of the strands, though gently of course, and brought them to his face. Closing his eyes, he gently took in the scent before releasing the strands. "Don't forget...You owe me a painting..." Eros stated a bit deviously before pulling back. "When you're done settling in, I'll be in the kitchen making us something to eat. No doubt the drive over here has gotten you hungry."

25Torn Canvas Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth took to the other's welcoming and stepped inside, removing his shoes and looked around as the other spoke, a little irritated that he wouldn't answer his question on whether he knew they would be paired up. 'It's a real nice place you have here..suits you I think.' He said, trying his best to be nonchalant..again..not very good at it without being obvious.

They came to the doorway of the room Sani would be staying in. The boy looked inside 'It's very nice...I like it a lot, not to big or too small.....I mean...I guess it will have to do.' he joked a little at the last part, trying to sound like all the other higher status models and whatnot that had probably stayed in that very room more than likely.

Sani turned to Eros again and it was then that the other had taken hold of his few strands of hair, causing the boy they belonged to, to feel a little nervous and shy as he did so. It was then that he heard the words and it caused him to feel a little lightheaded. He nodded to the other claiming to go fix something in the kitchen.

'Yeah, I am actually,..thanks..' He smiled weakly. When the other left, Sani closed the door behind him...leaning on the door, closing his eyes and thinking of how Eros seemed to take a liking of how his hair smelled, and re-inacted the moment if just for a little while and smiled to himself.
He then began to unpack a few of his things and went to hanging up clothes,..putting some in the dresser, grinning to himself as he did so.

After a while had gone by, Sani decided to go see what the other was up to. Finding his way to the kitchen, he grinned a bit, 'Wow that smells pretty good,..what'cha makin'?' He asked casually.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 30]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum