The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 30]

26Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros turned to the youth who soon came into the kitchen, a faint smirk taking him as he noticed the grin. It would seem that Sani was in a better mood perhaps? Eros couldn't help but wonder if it had anything to do with his devious actions earlier with touching the other's hair. "Shrimp Fettucini." the photographer simply stated as he took to finishing it up, having been working on it while the youth unpacked his things.

"Do you know how to cook? If so, I'd like to see what kind of meals you make. Hmhm...To be honest, I don't enjoy doing a lot of cooking." Eros admitted with a sigh. "The last model that was here was a genius in the kitchen. I ended up making her do all the meals." Last model was a female. It made one wonder though...did Eros have relationships with his models? And if he did, how many of them had he...well...taken some big steps with?

Eros was eccentric, that much was for sure. Though it wasn't unheard of for models and photographers to have certain....sessions together. Of course most of the time it was just because the model wanted a discount or wanted a boost in popularity. However, was Eros that type of photographer? The tease he had given to Sani with the hair, had he used that on another model before?

Eros was the only one that knew the answers to those questions as he began to ready them both two bowls of the fettucini. "There you go...Bon apetite~" Eros smirked as he motioned for Sani to take to one of the kitchen seats, Eros taking to another. "I figure wine was more....appropriate." Eros stated as he pointed out to the wine. "To the first night with your first photographer within your new agency." Eros held out his glass, his gaze focused strongly upon Sani. "May we work well together..." Again his eyes never turned away from Sani, as if staring into the youth's soul. "I look forward...to getting to know you." A slight sly look took the photographer as he narrowed his gaze curiously. He was going to find out more about this young man, that was for certain!

27Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani seemed surprised that the other knew how to cook,..sure fettucini was pretty easy to make, he knew that,..but still maybe he was surprised that the other knew how to cook at all? When asked ifl he knew how to cook as well,..he knew where this was going,..he would be forced to cook all the meals from now on,..ddi he know how to cook? actually he did and was a damn good one,..but he decided not to let the other know how good "Umm,..I'm not bad,..I mean, living alone,..of course I cook for myself,..if anything I've learned from reading cookbooks and stuff my motherl gave me years ago,..but I don't use them often,..besides,..they were mostly dessert cookbooks,." he smiled a little. Sani also wondered about the advances he tried on him already and wonder if perhaps he wasn't the only one,..but at the same time he didn't care,..he wanted to believe he was the only one,..he wanted to be that diluted, sad to realize,..but it was true,..he didn't want to really hear about all the others,..they didn't interest him,..there weren't there now,..so it didn't matter much did it?

The boy sat at the table with Eros and noted the wine, he was a little nervous,.for he was a light-weight and knew he got sloppy with anything alcoholic..so he would nurse it a bit and figured he'd be fine. It was then that the other made the toast, the lad lifted his glass in agreement. He noted the gaze the other gave him and made it hard for him to look away as well. 'Yes,..let's...learn what we can from oneanother.' he smiled and clinked his glass with the others, taking in only enough to wet his lips.

He took a bite of his meal. 'Oh,..this is good, thank you.' Not meaning to make it sound like he was surprised,..but he was a little,..he didn't think it would taste as good as it did.. 'So...what ideas do you have for your project?' he asked, just making small-talk so he had an excuse to study Eros movements more closely..

28Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

That probably was the case. If Eros found out how well the other cooked, he probably would make Sani cook the meals for the rest of their time together. "I see. Kind of sounds like me. I usually get stuck cooking for myself...So it's times like these when I'm curious about how others cook. Though usually models aren't very good at cooking." Eros admitted with a shrug of his shoulders. Eros did raise his brow a bit though. "Dessert cookbooks?" That was Eros' weakness....dessert. He loved sweets! "Hm...I may have...to try something you know how to make." Eros smirked a bit.

Seeing the youth take to the table, nursing the wine a bit, Eros found himself totally focused on the youth, studying every feature Sani had to offer. The boy was thin...scrawny at best. However, there was a beauty to the fragile look of Sani's appearance. It was as if Eros tried to push the youth hard...that the boy would just crumble. A frail creature....quite perfect for a model.

A soft laugh left Eros, however, as it would seem that the young man really enjoyed the food, or at least seemed surprised that it was good. Canting his head to the side, a question was soon offered. "I'm not sure yet. I figure we'll start something typical and use the beach as the background. I will be able to see your angles quite well in the sunlight." Eros smirked at the use of his words, amusing himself basically.

"From there, I'll see what you're more suited for, and of course...take in any ideas you may have. A lot of models have a plan already on what kind of image they want to present. Though I've already decided what I want to do for my painting of you." Eros rested a hand upon his chin as he studied the other. "You're not afraid....of showing it off to the camera are you? I usually do landscapes...like I said before...But this time...I want to draw the body...So I'll start with yours." Eros smirked a little, wondering how the youth would take it. He kind of hinted it before, but now he flat out said it. And on top of that, he revealed to Sani that he'd be the first body to paint.

29Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani had seemed pleased to hear that the other was interested in his deesert-making skills and would have been pleased to make something for him, in fact, he really wouldn't have minded to make all of their meals for them,..each being specially made because it was for Eros...it was just a pain to decide what to make 3 times a day!

The frail youth nodded when hearing what Eros had in mind for him about the time he mentioned Eros would be studying his angles is about the time he decided to go for another sip of wine and try not to think about,..but he couldn't help it, imagining himself with Eros staring at him so carefully and the fact that he found the man attractive and had a hint of lust out for him as well wasn't helping matters.

Sani continuted to take a few bites as he listened to the other,..trying not to look at him as desparetly as he wanted to...and not look creepy about it. Poor boy almost choked on his food when hearing he would be nude, not that it was uncommon,..just that he didn't think of the possibility. Trying to regain his composure and his breath, afterall his mouth was still full of food, he reached for the glass of wine once more and downed it in nearly one gulp not thinking about what he was doing,..just that he needed to clear his throat.

A deep shade of crimson took his face and his ears felt hot again, he took a deep breath and tried to play it off,.. 'S-sure, that-that's no big deal..whatever you need from me.' he said. Sani got up suddenly 'I need some water.' he claimed and went into the kitchen..really he didn't Eros to see him like this, He went to get a glass of water from the sink, as he did he splashed a few drops of water of his face..it felt like he was on fire. Given a few minutes,..he felt better.
Coming back to the dining area Sani sat at his seat with his glass already half empty, not realizing water was not helping dilute the soon effects of the wine he drank with it.

30Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros grinned as he saw the youth excuse himself to go gain some water. Watching Sani leave, Eros couldn't help but chuckle to himself. He's cute when he's flustered...Makes me want to tease him more. The more he responds to me like that...the more I'm finding himself unable to hold back. Eros sighed at this. He couldn't help it. Sani's behavior as well as looks attracted him.

"Welcome back." Eros stated as he took to finishing his meals. Soon enough, food was done. "I'll do the dishes later...They're a bother." Typical male! Moving to at least gather Sani's dishes, Eros couldn't help but tease the other again. Moving closer, Eros paused and stared at the youth's cheeks, only to smirk and suddenly pushed forth and licked Sani at the corner of his lips. Pulling back, he remained close for a small moment before smirking. "You had a bit of fettucini sauce there...Would have wiped it off...but it looked too good to pass up."

Eros figured that the wine was probably getting to the youth already...thus figured, why the hell not? He wanted to tease the poor youth to know in. Also, Eros was eccentric and strange, so doing such a thing...He also liked toying with the models. Most of them thought he was weird...some thought he was a jerk. Though did any of them feel attracted to Eros? Sure, the man was hot! None the less, did Eros ever act the way he was doing towards Sani? That was left to answer. "You probably should get to bed. It'll be a busy day tomorrow."

31Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Poor boy thought he was going to have a heart attack when Eros grew close to him and licked the corner of his mouth. Why didn Eros insist in torturing him this way? Did he know the lust filled thoughts he had towards him? It was possible,..but Sani wanted to think that he was able to hide his thoughts and feelings a bit better than that,..

Suddenly he felt antsy and couldnt' sit down anymore. 'Don't bother, I-i'll do the dishes,..I hate going to bed knowing there are dishes in the sink. I'll do them before I retire for the night.' He said and took the dishes from the other. "I'll go to bed,..but I require to be tucked in and a bedtime story first." he joked 'Afterall,..I am a fast rising star and Lord knows waht hell I'll bring if I don't get my way..if you do,..I'll make you a special dessert tomorrow.' He grinned though his face was growing warm again, he just wasn't good at this kind of thing,..not matter what he tried.

Sani got to the kitchen and was about ready to draw dish water he noticed something off about the cabinet design following about the bottom of the kitchen counter That sneak! he thought Do the dishes MY EYE! There was a DISHWASHER!
The lad loaded the dishwasher, put the leftovers away and wiped down the counters. Once that was done he went to find Eros 'And to think I thought of you actually having to do dishes manually late at night tonight,..shame on you!' He tried to sound angry...but it wasn't really working.

32Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Oh? My very own dishwasher?" Eros grinned as the youth stated he would do the dishes. So this was the reaction he got from the lick? Eros couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Sani was too cute. However, as the joke came, Eros' smile turned into a sly one. "You require to be tucked in? Oh? I'll get a desert if I give you your way? Hm...what a tough decision on my behalf. Alright then...I'll tuck you in." Eros teased back, though wondered what the other would do if he really DID tuck the youth in!

Watching as the youth entered the kitchen, a soft laugh left Eros. Sani was interesting, that much was for certain. He was enjoying this model very much! Most of the other ones had been either sticks in the mud, or...too dainty for his blood. This one had spirit...and well, there was just something about Sani. Eros couldn't help but tease the young man.

Once Sani was done, Eros found himself laughing a bit more as the other caught him on the fact that he has a dishwasher. "Ah drats, you found me out." Eros stuck his tongue out, only to grin and push himself towards the other. Without a word, he swept the youth off his feet and into his arms. "As you have promised...if I tucked you in...you'd make me a special dessert tomorrow. I have to say...you're the first model to find out my weakness."

With a bit of a chuckle, Eros was already moving to the youth's bedroom, enjoying how light the youth was in his arms. It was nice to hold such a cute young beauty in his arms! "There you go." Eros grinned as he gently rested the boy onto his bed and pulled free the covers. "Do you want a kiss goodnight too?" Eros smirked, looking forward to a bright blushy expression. After all, how many sexy dark red haired studs just swept you off your feet and took you to bed!

33Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:03 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth's heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he suddenly found himself craddled in the strong man's arms, he loved every minute of it,..though he tried not to. 'No, this isn't,..you're not...I'm just...' the boy was more than flustered,..he half caringly flailed about trying to get the other to let him down,..but here again,..he really didn't want to.

He was then laid down on the bed and the other teased about a 'Goodnight kiss'. Of course that didn't quite register with the boy at first,..and for a second,.he believed the other serious.

Out of nowhere, Sani went for it, he gingerly pulled the male's neck towards him with a free hand, gracefully pressing his lips against the others, enjoying the not to foreign feel, texture and taste of the other's lips. Why had Sani kissed other males before? Well,..everyone experiements at some point in their lives right?

The boy's face grew hot and beet red as he kissed the other,..finally letting go,..he gently pulled away from Eros. 'I'm sorry' he whispered almost inaudibly.

34Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

After giving the tease, Eros was sure he was going to get more squeals and blushes from the youth. So when the next actions from Sani came, Eros was not expecting them. Staring at the youth after he had given the tease, eyes soon widened as a hand soon pushed out and moved about his neck, pulling him close to Sani. Before he could even react, soft lips claimed his, his cheeks actually burning at the sudden surprise of it all.

Soon enough, Sani let go, whispering his apology. Eros was silent for a moment, rather speechless than anything. Eros then narrowed his gaze a bit seductively. "I don't...think it'd be wise...if you started falling for me..." Eros soon said, but could no longer hold back and pushed himself forth, reclaiming Sani's lips.

Though instead of gentle and innocent..the kiss was hot and passionate, Eros shifting out his hands and pinning the youth against the bed, his body now moving over the other upon the bed. He kissed the youth long and hard before breaking it, staring down at the young man that had kissed him. Though thinking of the wine, Eros shifted his gaze away. "The wine must be speaking...I better let you rest and let it out of your system. If you tempt me further...hmhm, I'm not sure how far I'll end up going..."

35Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani seemed a bit discouraged to hear the other say that he shouldn't fall for him, the youth knew better, of course he did,..but weren't there always exceptions to those kinds of rules? Weren't there?...he was almost certain of it,..perhaps Eros wasn't going to allow him to be one of those exceptions and that seemed to have a bigger affect on Sani that it should have,..after all,..they'd only met that morning!

But then there was a change in Eros as he suddenly went for Sani this time, the boy couldn't help but allow a low moan leave his lips as the other claimed them, he felt the passion the male seemed to have in the urge to kiss him,..he wasn't just imagining this was he? He hoped not, he wanted to believe this was true,..and how could he not? Eros pinned him to the bed,..there was no escape,..not that Sani wanted to retreat of course.

it was then the other broke their bond and mentioned something about wine, was it the wine, in Sani's case, absolutely! But that wasn't about to stop him into believing it was all a cover up. Although he regretted every second of it, he nodded 'Yeah,..I uh,..guess your right,..we're not in the right minds now,.' he said gently pushing the other away,.unable to look at the other anymore. 'I'll see you bright an early...Good night.' He said,..rolling over to hide his face from the other. His lips still felt hot he caressed them with his index and thumb,..thinking and wondering if what just happened,..did.

36Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros took in a soft breath, noticing how distant the other became. He was...actually quite surprised at this. Does...he really want me to continue? No, I shouldn't. It has to be the wine talking. And if I continue...he'll regret it...Right?

Eros allowed himself to be pushed away, the youth turning to his side, hiding his face. With a sigh, Eros pulled himself from the bed and gently moved the covers about the other. "You're....much different from my other models.." Eros whispered, and then smiled. "I like that actually...It's a nice change of pace. I better get going...I won't lie. If I stay here, I...probably will have my way with you." Perhaps it was a tease, or perhaps he was serious, Eros didn't let it be known. "Goodnight Sani." With a shift of his frame, Eros began to leave the room.

He did pause however, turning to study the young man that he had just claimed the lips of moments ago. There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep now...Heh...He's already filling my thoughts. Such a strange young lad. Smirking a little to himself, Eros gently moved out of the room, closing the door behind him.

37Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani hated himself for making the other leave like he did,..but could he really follow through with what his thoughts wanted? No,..he didn't even know where they were coming from,..he didn't normally think this way,..not about the fact that he liked boys, that wasn't really a new thought to him,..the fact that he was falling for the other esspecially when he knew he had no such business,..

Sadly enough Sani really didn't get much sleep either,..he kept thinking about what could have should have happen,.it was driving him mad at how close he'd gotten then chickened out. But this wasn't a time to be thinking about that,..he had other items on his itenaray,.afterall,..he was just his photographer and nothing else,..but what was he to do if he did fall for the other and want more as the time they spent together to mean more than intended?

Morning seemed to drag in to Sani,..probably because he'd hardly slept a wink with all he had to sleep with on his mind. It wasn't terribly early, more like mid morning. The boy decided to take the time to get ready for the day, after all he was there to work not screw around..no pun intended.
The lad gathered his clothes and headed for the bathroom to change and freshen up.
Even as he did this he countinued to think about what he wanted to happen and what he would do if it actually did,..that's where he would get stuck,..maybe because he couldn't imagine any of this going the way he wanted it to.

Finally dressed and groomed, hair damp around his face form when he washed it, he let it roam free and simply brushed it back a little. He stepped out in a white tank and light blue over shirt left un buttoned and cargo shorts. He hadn't really ha dthe chance to look around the night before and decided now was his chance.
Nothing inside really interested him, he moved tko the living room and stepped out the sliding glass door out to the patio just to look around.

38Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Just outside, laid Eros upon one of the hammocks there, having retreated outside sometime in the middle of the night. Having not been able to find sleep inside...finding himself wanting to do something he shouldn't. To keep himself from doing such a thing, Eros had decided to go outside to cool down. Yes...the more he thought about Sani, the more he found himself wanting to go back into Sani's room and continue where they left off. He was a man after all, men had needs. Thus to cool his jets, Eros went outside.

However, in doing so, the man had fallen asleep upon the hammock, his hair slightly coming undone from the braid, the sunlight missing the male thanks to the trees that shaded him. His shirt was and slacks were a bit wrinkled thanks to having slept in them upon the hammock. Eros looked as if a god had fallen asleep however.

The man, despite being kind of strange...did have a sculpted figure. Could he be a model? Perhaps not the same type of model, but he definitely had a solid form. His muscles shown a bit thanks to how the shirt had lifted up a bit, exposing a little bit of his torso. His legs were long, which accented his overall height. His features were fair, his complexion a little darker than pale...but not overly tanned either. He was a good looking man. Had he had any relationships? In all honesty....no.

Eros was not one to fall in love. Something kept him from going that far...and thus he said what he did the night before. Sani shouldn't love him. Though was there more to it than just that? The photographer continued to sleep, not realizing that his "prey" had happened upon him outside. It was at that moment that Eros was practically vulnerable. His expression soft as he slept comfortably.

39Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Looking around the scenery, Sani felt calm although he probably shouldn't have, afterall Eros was out there with him,..though he didn't know it just yet. he followed the path an looked over to spot th hammock. He walked in it direction then paused when he realized Eros was in it. what's he doing out here? He wondered, quietly tip-toeing to get a better look at the other. He stood in the shade of the trees so no to case a shadow on the other while he slept,..the boy couldn't help but admire the other,..yes he was handsome and seemed to have a wicked bod under his clothing which Sani got mere glimpses of and was pleased with what he got out of it.

He wondered how long the other had been out there,..but didn't have the heart nor nerve to stir him. He thought again of what happened the night before and looked to the other...if there were to ever be a better time to try something, now would be his chance,...sadly though,..Sani was a bit too shy to try anything too bold,..but he did move the few strands from the others face as he slept. the boy had to lean over him to do so,..as he did, a single drop of water from his own hair fell smack dab on the man's forehead. The youth's eyes widened and inhaled deeply as he knew he'd have to wipe it off if the other hadn't waken already.

He would have to take a chance, he took the corner of his shirt and very cautiously dabbed at the drop, in hopes of not waking the other, for he knew if asked,..he wouldn't know what to say in response for his actions..

40Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eyes slightly twitched as something fell upon his forehead, Eros finding himself wondering what the hell that was! Was it raining outside? No...it was just a single drop. However, as he opened his eyes, they soon widened to see Sani over him...dabbing his forehead with his shirt. "Sani?" Eros got out, not expecting the youth to be there. Then he realized how close the youth was and couldn't help but smirk.

"Were you watching me?" Eros soon teased and shifted out a hand, grasping onto Sani's own, the one that was dabbing Eros' forehead, and pulled the boy into the hammock on top of him, causing Sani literally press against Eros' form. "What an interesting way to wake me up...I see you've washed your hair again...hmhm..." Eros smirked as he took to the scent of Sani's hair again like before.

"You should be more careful...Hmhm...If you keep doing such odd things...I may have to take advantage of you." Eros teased, staring deeply into his "prey's" eyes. "Or....were you dissapointed that we didn't do anything last night?" Eros teased again, that calculating stare being given to Eros once more. I still wonder though...if it was really just the wine last night. He kissed me...Of course I couldn't hold back after that...The taste of his lips, they were better than I expected. But what of him? Was that the wine? Or was it...really him? Hmhm, I want to learn more about this young man.

41Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The Lad heard the other ask he he'd been watching him Damn..I knew it. 'N-no,..I was just out to take a look at where we were,..it's so nice out,..I happened to see you over and was curious if you were awake kor not,..that's all.'

The boy didn't like where this was going. it was then that he felt at the other shifted a bit and as he did, reached for the other and next thing he knew he was on top of the male. Surprised, of course all his body knew how to do in times like these was to rush blood to his face.
Though hearing the others words saddened him, of course he wanted to continue,..of course he enjoyed feeling his body up against his,..in fact he felt his lower half twitch if just a little.
He'd only known the other for a short while, and knew he didn't love him,..but that was okay,..besides, there were a lot of things about this man that interested him and he wanted to just get to know a bit more,..but his body was rushing things too quickly. He couldn't allow himself and didn't find it right that the other could.

'You're not into playing fair..are you?' the youth sad suddenly,..he tried to be tough though his body didn't get the memo. 'What are you after with me? How long do you plan to lead me on into wanting something more,..you told me last night I'm not supposed to fall for you,..you dont' get how hard you're making it.'

Sani didn't know what else to say,..but he figured he had a point and Eros could either take it or take advantage,..though he meant for the first,..he was secretly hoping for the other.

42Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:10 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Again Eros found himself surprised. He was not expecting the response that he got. It was...almost a confession in some ways. Had he really caused the other to already have such feelings for him? Usually people thought he was just plain weird...which he was. None the less, Sani was serious. Eros' surprise expression soon softened, the photographer studying the model that he had pulled on top of him in all the purpose of teasing the youth. However...Sani had spoken up. This was not reheased, Eros could tell.

"I...can't play fair." Eros soon admitted, studying the other's expressions. "I...was right when I said...that you shouldn't fall for me." Eros whispered, his gaze a bit distant, though they returned, focusing on Sani's own gaze. "Though....now I don't think I can let you turn the other way." Eros suddenly stated and pulled the youth closer to him, making the other feel him.

"You'll regret everything in the end....It's your fault...that you are so different from the others, that you are so interesting. I want to learn more about you...I want to see the expressions you make, to see the way you handle my ways. And now that you've spoken such words...it's too late now. You've entered my lair...I've caught you now...I....want you..." Eros suddenly pulled the youth's visage closer, claiming the other's lips heatedly like the night before, this time pushing his tongue into Sani's mouth.

43Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:52 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Had Sani grown attached to Eros this soon? no, but that also didn't mean he didn't want him to do naughty things to him. But he wouldn't say he had emotional feelings for him, it was all lust and he was aware but didn't care,..there was something about the other that made him want to be closer to him.
He heard the words the other had spoken and at first sounded as though he was turning him down then hearing it was 'too late' caught him by surprise. Feeling the other up against him caused his lower being to re-act.

Feeling his lips contact with the other was wanted,..and a shock to the system to feel his tongue meet with his within his mouth. The boy closed his eyes and and welcomed the touch, completely straddling him now, he took a free hand to explore under the other's shirt, liking what he was finding.

Sani didn't want to think about the consequences of his actions,..he wanted to see where this was all going but there was still so much about the other he ddin't know,..and vie-versa,..so in Sani's case he felt maybe it was a good idea that he didn't know about him,..there were deep, dark, secrets Sani didn't want anyone to know,..and if anyone ever did,..he was worried they'd never look at him the same way again.

He finally broke the kiss, already regretting that he had,..and stopped the other from advancing and asked. 'Then I can't be the only one this has happened to,..I'm not the only model..but,..have you...am I the first...male?' He felt he had to ask simply because it was obvious the man below him was more experienced that he. Or was this really all just a game to him and it really didn't matter to Eros one way or another.

44Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Mm..." Eros moaned a little within the kiss as he tasted the model on top of him. There was something about Sani, something that Eros wanted to find out more of. As he felt Sani's hand move beneath his shirt, he couldn't help but smirk a little within the kiss. It would seem that Sani was indeed alright with this...Eros couldn't help but blush a little at this.

Though when the kiss broke, Eros turned his gaze towards the youth, a bit puzzled at why the other had stopped him. Though as the words came, cheeks suddenly burned and shifted away. Though soon, a soft laugh left Eros, shaking his head a little as he thought over the other's words.

"Yes...I've had other models before. But most of them were just trying to get me to boost up their image. Even now I wonder if that's what you're trying to do...Hmhm. Though...I won't lie. You are the first male." Eros stated with a faint smirk. "I've never found a male before that I've ever felt so easily attracted to. Yes, I've had male models here...I think they were attracted to me, for whatever reason, probably to boost their image as well...but I never did anything with them. You're the first man to be bold enough to try."

Eros smirked devilishly as he studied the other. "So is that what it is? You want to see how far up I can place you? Or...is it something else? Hm? I'm curious about you Sani. Though I've already said it's too late...I want you. Whether you like it or not...You've opened up pandora's box and now you have to deal with the consequences. Because as of the contract and you responding to me like this...you have become....my "prey."" Eros grinned before shifting a hand against the youth's chest before lowering it...only to grasp the youth by the package, massaging the area above the clothing. "I can see...that you already want it..."

45Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani nodded hearing that there were others, he figured as much,..as hot as the man was below him, he would be fooling himself to think any differently. it was then the man brought up that the other's slept with him in hopes of boosting their career. But that wasn't this boy's angle at all,..he really didn't care about how big a star he was as a model, movie star or whatever else one could think of in this position he was in,..that wasn't it at all,...it was down to the fact that even Sani wasn't 100% sure why either,..he just knew he wanted to.
'That's not it,..I dont wanna boost my career, I don't care about that stuff,..and I don't care about how you feel about this,..I want you for my own selfish reasons...and when I figure that out,..I'll let you know.' He said a bit hesitantly.

He felt the other grab at his lower regions, nervous at the touch but invited it after getting used to it. 'Do you really want me?' He asked again 'Prove it'

46Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"For...your own selfish reasons?" This was a new one. He had never heard a model say it quite like that. Usually it was for their selfish desires...but that meant to boost up their status. However, Sani admitted that it was his selfish desires, but that he didn't know what they were and that it was not to boost up his career. Such honesty none the less!

"Oh? You want me to prove it?" A sly smile took Eros at this. "You really are an interesting young man...Fine...I'll prove it." Eros whispered and began to unzip the other's slacks, only to shove his hand beneath them, grasping onto Sani's member without hesitation.

"I already told you that I want to see every angle of you. I want to see you cry out in pleasure...to see what you look like when you're so vulnerable. I want to see every expression you can create...even the most forbidden ones. There's something about you that makes me want you even more." Eros began to stroke the other, pulling the youth free from his slacks as he did so. "You want proof...Why don't you feel me? Go ahead....there's proof at how much you've already turned me on."

47Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy listened to the other as he seducted him more and more, he felt a wave of blush feel his cheeks as he did, finally feeling the other has he reached for his lower self and stroked it. He let out a faint moan as he did. It was then he was invited to feel how Eros had grown for him, it was true, that was proof enough to him that Eros had wanted him as well,..Sani touched the other but was restricted by cloth. Irritated, he took the same measures to taking his pants off to expose the other to him. now free to roam. 'You underestimate me.' he sad as he licked the others ear before moving down the man's body. taking to removing his shirt and his own.

He took Eros hand that had been pleasuring him, although he enjoyed the attention very much and his throbbing appendage showed that, he went to take on Eros' slowly into his mouth while stroking carefully of his growing staff.

48Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Indeed Eros had taken to underestimating the young man. Eros was surprised to find his clothing already being removed from him, the two still outside on a hammock of all places. He definitely had underestimated the young man. Though did he care? Not really. This was enjoyable and exciting as well.

He was rock hard, that showing quite a bit once his clothing was removed from his frame. He continued to stroke the other until he found himself being stopped. Pulling his hand back, Eros wondered what the other was up to. After all, this was his first time with another male. None the less, Eros was curious at what Sani had planned. Thus when the tip of his hardened flesh was slowly being taken in, a sharp note left the dark haired being.

"A...ah..." Eros blushed darkly, finding himself hardening even more within Sani's mouth, the youth seeming to know just what to do to get Eros' blood pumping. A hand shifted and rested behind the youth's head, gently entangling his fingers within the still dampened strands.

49Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

How was it that Sani was able to touch Eros in all the right places, just some how knowing what to do? He'd been with men before,..under other circumstances,.. circumstances he wasn't ready to share with Eros just yet,..but if he was able to please the other,..that was fine for him for now.
Hearing the other voice his pleasure the other was all he needed and continued by taking the others full being into his mouth, allowing his tongue slide around it, finally releasing the other for a moment to see how the other was enjoying himself.

50Torn Canvas - Page 2 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros found his breath becoming a bit irregular the more Sani continued to suck upon him. It felt amazing...and it left Eros to wonder how many men Sani had possibly done this to. Or maybe this was the only time. Eros, of course, had no idea, though didn't think he could spite the youth if that was the case. After all, he had slept with many female models so it wasn't like he was any better in that department. Of course his reasons had to be completely different for that. None the less, that was far from his mind.

Once he was released, a single eye had closed tightly by that point from the pleasure, though slowly it opened, Eros studying the other, wondering what the other was doing. "Hmhm...your mouth is amazing..." Eros decided to tease, only to narrow his gaze seductively. The young man really was a strange one. "You're not even worried about anyone possibly seeing us out here? Such a strange young man you are...So daring...hmhm." Eros grinned at this, showing that he found the entire situation exciting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum