The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schooling with the Students and Teachers ((18+))

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

-Okay this is for the Students and Teachers and pretty much any thing else you can think of that can have sexual contact.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

School, another boring day of it. Kleos was not very pleased with this as he sat in his desk, his chair tipped back a bit, his gaze hopelessly looking out of the window. A hand ran through his bleached bangs before resting back against the desk, his other hand resting at his chin where he rested his head at. All the teacher did was drone on and on and on. However, hues narrowed a bit and slightly turned back, studying the teacher. It was one of his female teachers, a real babe, but hidden beneath all that teacher like material. Hmhm, I'll teach her all about the male anatomy...I bet she's a wild woman compared to what she shows us as a teacher. Kleos couldn't help but snicker to himself.

Another teacher, was admidst his free period. Not very many had signed up for art class this year so he was a bit bummed out as he carried the canvases he had gained for his later class, wanting to get them ready for when the students came. He moved into his room, leaving the door open to allow a gentle draft from the hallway to enter. Mr. Gabriel sighed as he began to set up each station. Though the one good thing about having smaller classes, was that he could offer more materials to the student. Thinking that caused him to smile a bit.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Prof. Ruby taught the class like any other class that she would. quick easy and to the point. she figured that if she did it fast enough by talking a lot it would go by for the students. when she turned around she couldnt help but see Kleos leaning back in his chair. there was something about him that just made her horny as hell. when she heard the bell ring for class to end she said "Kleos could you please remain after for a second i would like to talk to you about something."

Mr. de'fleiur was walking around when he noticed that Mr. Gabriel had a smaller class than usual. so he decided to stop by for a quick chat. it wasnt going to be for long mostly due to the fact that he had the hots for him and he couldnt understand as to why. Mr. Gabriel had a lot of the characteristics that he didnt like in a man but he was some how still attracted to him.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

As the bell rang, Kleos thought he was going to make a break for it, but the teacher called out towards him. "Haha, you're in trouble." one of the other students said. "Heh, go fuck off...I'll catch up to you guys later." Kleos smirked and pushed himself towards the desk. By the time he got there, the rest of the class was gone. "So what is it teach? Want me to pay attention more? If so, you're going to have to make it a bit more interesting." Kleos smirked, teasing the woman, wondering if he could get detention or something.

As for the other teacher, a soft breath left him to hear the voice of another. "Oh, Mr. De'fleiur, you caught me by surprise." Gabriel blushed a little. "It's going to be a small class as you can tell. How about your class? Do you have a bigger turn up compared to last year? Pysics is starting to become more popular." Gabriel softly laughed, only to cant his head to the side. "Is....there anything I can help you with? I'm just setting up for my class. That period isn't for another hour though. I guess...art is becoming less popular for some reason. Though last year was kind of crazy. Most of the students were only there for an easy A." Gabriel sighed at this, recalling the nightmarish students he had dealt with before.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"Mr.Kleos dont be a smart ass because it will bring out a side of me that is a little different from what you are used to as for punishment you shall receive detention today after school here in my class room. am i understood and yes you do neeed to pay more attention this class is here for your benifit." and she let him leave after that. she could feel herself wet as can be right at this point in time. so she sat down in her seat and waited for school to end which wasnt that long.

"Yes i do believe that i have a generally good size class this semester but a lot of them seem to be old art majors though and that surprised me a great deal." he tried to keep the bulge that was growing in his pants from showing but it might have been to late for that. "so any ideas as to why they would choose my class this year?" and he decided to leave it at that for now.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Oh really? Hmhm...I'd like to see that other side of you." Kleos teased. He was already going to be in detention, so he really could give a flying fuck at his actions as he pushed closed to the teacher in an intimidating fashion before moving out of the room. Would he hit her or anything? Of course not...He was a bad boy, but that didn't mean he abused women or anything. He just gave the heir that he'd dominate any woman he damned well pleased if he wanted to. With a smirk, Kleos moved off to his next class. Though he soon turned around and pushed back into the room. "You know what...I don't feel like going back to the other class. Why don't I just get detention over with so I can go home early?" Kleos smirked and took to one of the desks, lifting up his legs and resting them on the top of the desk, tilting the chair back once again like before. "You don't have anymore classes for the rest of the day anyways right? So yeah, let's both get this over with. What sentence do you want me to write a million times or...Do you want me to clean the chalkboard? Or is there something else you have on mind?" Kleos was not afraid to pretty much smartmouth the teachers.

One teacher was actually intimidated by Kleos, and was very glad that Kleos wasn't in his class. Gabriel wasn't sure he could handle a second year with such a terror. At least the male didn't destroy his art supplies. Did Gabriel notice the bulge? Well he was trying not too. He wouldn't lie, The physics teacher wasn't bad looking, but at the same time, Gabriel didn't think that the other was into men. "Really? They're old art majors? I...I'm actually surprised to hear that." Gabriel admitted, only to soften his gaze. "Why? I...I have no idea. Do you want to help me set up the rest of my class?" Gabriel soon asked gently.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Prof. Ruby couldnt believe that he was going keep talking back, so she did the unthinkable. she put up the do not disturb sign on the door and shut it, locked it and made sure that it wouldnt open. she then walked over to him grabbed his hand and forced it down to where her now extremely wet pussy was and forced a kiss upon him.

"yea sure ill help." the bulge in his pants was now practically obvious. he just hoped that Mr. Gabriel didnt notice it. so he set about to help get things ready.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kleos watched as the woman moved to the door and closed th door, locked it, and then pushed over to him. A soft breath left him as he was not expecting the teacher to take to the actions that she did. However, as it happened, Kleos couldn't help but smirk within the kiss. "What a naughty teacher you are...You know this is harrassment right?" Kleos stated cooly as he broke the kiss, only to grin. Instead of pulling his hand from the woman's pussy, he shifted his fingers against the woman's cunt and began to massage her. "You're very wet...Such a dirty woman...hmhm. Is this because of me?" Kleos teased, meaning on how wet she was. "Well since you're going to be like that....Why don't you suck on me." Kleos smirked and zipped down his pants with his free hand and pulled out his cock.

"Thank you." Gabriel stated with a gentle smile before pushing into the room, motioning what he needed done. "I hope that the students, this time around, actually enjoy art. It'll be nice to have a good class for a change. As he turned to face the teacher, the male lost his footing, his eyes widening as he suddenly fell against the other teacher, sending the two to the ground. Finding himself on top of the other, cheeks burned darkly. "M...Mr. De'fleiur...I...I'm so clumsy. I'm so sorry..." As he was trying to push himself up, his hand accidentally brushed up against the bulge within the other teacher's slacks. Oh my...he...he's hard.... Gabriel had figured as much, but was trying so hard not to notice and gasped as he gently pulled his hand back, not meaning to touch the other in such a spot. As he tried to sit up, he realized that he too had become hard. Oh no..just by touching him like that..and pressing against him, I...I'm starting to harden.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Prof. Ruby couldnt help but laugh and moan at the same time. when she heard that he wanted her to suck his cock she imediately went down grabbed his shaft in her hand and started to lick and suck on his balls first. she liked to start there a lot. slowly she went up until she reached the head of his dick. she then ran her tongue over it for a bit until she couldnt resist engulfing him entirely. she kept a steady pace so that she wouldnt choke; she wanted him to enjoy this as much as possible she was going to make him cum multiple times.

"its quite alright it was an accident." he couldnt take it any more. he grabbed Mr. Gabriel and told him to take off his pants. " i want to suck your cock." but first he ran over and locked the door then returned to where Mr. Gabriel was.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"That's a good sensei..." Kleos smirked as the naughty teacher took to pushing herself down and suck on him quite well! "Mm..." He pushed out a hand and rested it against the back of her head, watching curiously as the woman played with his balls, sucking upon them and then moving to his shaft. A single eye closed as he felt himself hardening within her mouth. "So this is what...nng...you had in mind? Hmhm, I'm starting to like health class." Kleos smirked and tilted his head back, enjoying the way Ruby was sucking on him. It felt amazing.

Though Gabriel was not expecting what was to happen next for himself. As he was grabbed, a sharp breath left him, only for his eyes to widened. "D...De'fleiur..." Gabriel was taken back by such words, his cheeks burning darkly at this. He had no idea the man swung that way! Watching as the man ran to the door to lock it, before returning to him, cheeks burned as he began to undo his pants, his body moving on it's own. He had always thought the other was good looking, but for the man to say he wanted to suck his cock, well that was just surprising. He felt embarrassed showing his erection towards the other, having not meant to grow one but could not help it when he felt the other teacher's harddened bulge.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

she continued to give him head till she slowly got up and said "now its your turn to give me pleasure and you had better make t worth it." after she spoke she went over to her desk and sat down on it spreading her legs so that he could get the meaning of what she wanted from him.

Mr. De'fleiur waited till Gabriels pants where down before he grabbed the mans cock. it was large maybe larger than his own. he then slowly started to kiss and lick Gabriels shaft. it was delicious to him. so he went straight to the top and started to suck im off.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Watching as the teacher moved to her desk, Kleos smirked as he saw her position herself. Moving over to where he was, he suddenly pushed himself forward, shoving the woman against the desk. "Oh I'll make it worth it...Just don't get upset if your cries of pleasure are heard..." Kleos smirked as he pusheed himself against the woman, rubbing his cock against her pussy. He continued this before suddenly pentrating the woman, pushing her strongly against the desk as he did this, surrounding her. With a shift of his hips, he began to thrust into her.

Meanwhile, Gabriel wasn't sure what to expect as the other was now tasting him, licking and kissing his manhood. "D....De'fleiur..." Gabriel didn't know what to say as his body trembled, finding himself being tasted by the other, finding himself writhing against the male's actions. "Ahh..." Gabriel bit his lip, trying to silence himself as the other teacher continued to suck on him. This was not what he had thought would happen that free period before his class!

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ahhhhh.....yes." she moaned in pleasure of the thrusts that where now going in and out of her.she let him continue this for a good amount of time before she finally had him stop and lay down on the floor so that she could ride him. once he was on the floor she positioned herself to stradle him. she then started to go as fast as she could.

De'Fleiur continued with what he was doing with Gabriel for the time being he was unsure of what to do next so he just decided that what he was doing was best to stick with.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Finding himself stopped, Kleos shifted his frame so that the woman could straddle him. He shifted out his hands and took to massaging her thighs as Ruby positioned herself. As she slid his cock inside, a grunt escaped Kleos, only to grin as the teacher began to ride him quite hard. "Yes...hmhm...I like this side of you.." He breathed out, grunting as he began to push his hips upwards.

As for Gabriel, he was not expecting this so wasn't sure how else to respond next. Though moans did leave him as he felt himself getting harder and harder within De'Fleiur's mouth. After a moment, hands pushed out and stopped the other. "I...I...won't be able to hold it..." Gabriel didn't want the other to have to feel him fill his mouth or anything...His cheeks burning as he did this.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ahhh....yes" she moaned as his cock sllid into her. she knew that Kleos liked this side of her without having to hear him say it. she wanted him and she got him it was just that she didnt know for how long. he at least made her feel womanly unlike the others that she had, had before.

De'fleiur couldnt help but laugh. he wanted this man right now and he was just being pushed away because he didnt want to cum. he thought it was funny."so how come you dont want to cum? you do know that i want you right now right?" he asked in a meaningful tease.

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kleos smirked as he grunted with each thrust of his hips upwards, Ruby moving herself above the young man beneath her. It felt incredible. This was the best detention ever! Hands shifted up and soon grasped onto the woman's breasts, starting to massage them as she continued to bound herself up and down his hardened shaft. He was getting closer to cumming once more.

Gabriel, meanwhile, was blushing at the way the other laughed at him, though was more teasing than anything. "D...De'flieiur..." Cheeks burned, the teacher shifting his gaze away, only to turn them back. "I...I want you too...I..." Gabriel blushed and nodded. "I...I want to come." he finally admitted, blushing at his words. Just hearing the male now state that he wanted Gabriel, that was enough to finally make the art teacher feel more ready about this.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned as he thrust into her. not long after she starteed to just ride his hard shaft herself. she could tell that he was getting ready to cum. " wehn u need to just cumm inside of me i dont care." she said as she leyt out a moan of pleasure. she couldnt believe that she was actually going to let him cum inside of her.

after hearing that gabriel wanted to cum he started right back where he left off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum