The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+))

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

---So this is where we start the role play and hope to god it works out. It is a Sexual and other oriented role play, so be creative-

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

2SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:28 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Mr. Kaijo strode the hall to his class room. He was very handsome and very articulate in his words and his bodily figure. As he walked into his science class, he saw all the bright faces of his students who sat at the chem. lab counters in their groups.
"Good Mornin' Class, How was your summer vacation?" He asked as he stared around, several of the girls were indeed busty and beautiful. He felt the lower part of his pants rising.

3SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

With a pencil on her nose, young miss Mika was not sure she was looking forward to class. She loved the sciences, but there were times where she wondered if it was just a waste of time...that was until a certain teacher pushed into the room. She quickly dropped the pencil back onto the table and straightened herself up. Mr. Kaijo...I can't believe he's my teacher this year. I... Blushing at her thoughts, the young woman quickly checked at her class schedule to ensure she was indeed in the right class. She had not paid attention to any of the teacher's names until Mr. Kaijo came in. Trying to hide her blush, she could hear the other students answering in their sighs on how they pretty much wished their summer vacation could have lasted longer.

Within another classroom, Professor Midori was starting off her class, pushing around the desks to ensure that everyone had indeed come to the right class. She was wearing her usual long squirt that slit up halfway, revealing her legs every now and then as she strode about the room. She'd pause at a desk to check on a student's schedule sheet before moving on. Once that was done, having taken the attendance, she smiled at them. "I hope you had your fill of summer vacation, now it's time to work hard and get passed this new school year. Looking at the students, she smirked a little. There were a lot of good looking students in her class. Perhaps this year would be better than last year. Moving to her desk, she sat upon it. "Alright, our first assignment is going to be a fun one. I want you all to pick a famous figure of the past, whether it's in our country or another. No one can have the same person and I'll gather your choices tomorrow. For now, I want you all to break up into groups. We're going to enact a debate." She smiled at them. Now class had begun for the students and it was time for them to get busy.

4SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

((Nice Dakate))

5SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As Mr. Kaijo wrote on the board for the activity in the science class that he taught, he tried not to turn around to look at his busty female students. One Student that caught his eyes was Miss Mika, who stared at her notebook and carefully took notes when his back was turned. He knew he wasn't supposed to feel anything for his students, but he couldn't help it due to the interesting summer Vacation he had. As the Bell rang, he smiled and bid the class adue except Mika who he called over to his office in the back and wanted to speak with her.

Gaiju walked with his hair in his eyes, he had his hands in his pockets, and his binder under his arm as he walked with headphones blasting in his ears. His lips moved with the Japanese rock band "On/Off" as he wormed his way through the wave of students and made it to his Next class...History with Professor Midori, who wore a long skirt, slits up the sides and Her shirt was surprisingly tight. A deep shade of red took his cheeks as he went to his desk and turned his music up louder. Looking out the window he sat by, he made sure not to look over as much and not pay attention as much.

Last edited by Arezu on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total

6SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:03 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As the Bell rang, Gaiju stood up and kept his head down as he made his was through the sea of students and managed to bump his shoulder into a girl he liked, but didn't show it. Lyndis, a senior this year much like him, with flowing hair and her gorgeous body, he kept his head low as he made his way into the art teachers classroom. Mr.Diabori was the art teacher that stood at 6 foot even and muscles to the max.

7SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The bell had soon rang, Mika quickly gathered her stuff. She wasn't sure how much more she could take being in that classroom. She had not expected the one teacher she had a major crush on to be her science professor! A soft breath left her as she was readying to go that Mr. Kaijo wished to speak to her after class. Oh no! What was she going ot do now? "Y...Yes sir." She quietly spoke up so to show the teacher that she heard him. With a shift of her frame, she pulled her backpack over her shoulder and moved to where the male teacher had went off to, his backroom office. Watching the other students leave, her cheeks began to burn. Knocking upon the door to the office, she entered. "Mr. Kaijo, was there something you needed to speak to me about?" She couldn't help but be a little nervous. This was the first day back from summer vacation, she was hoping she wasn't in trouble already. He's so good looking, especially up close. I can't believe he's my teacher. I bet the other female students are excited too.

As for Professor Midori, she watched as one of her students quickly hooked up with one of his female students, a soft smile leaving her at this. He was headed to art class with Mr. Daibori, a really tall man...a man that Professor Midori had strong relations with. The two had to be careful though since they took their relationship quite a few times within those school's walls. Midori couldn't help but blush as she remembered the one time in Mr. Daibori's office. Clearing her throat, she took to continuing her preparations for the next class.

((Sorry that took me forever lol.))

Last edited by Dakate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It didn't look right lol)

8SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Mr. Kaijo offered her a seat and smiled as he looked at a couple things of paper before placing them on the table. "Now Mika, I have noticed your grades through out the years in the other science classes and they are astounding. I am glad that you're in my class because we're going to have fun this year, yes?" He said as he turned around and sighed and placed a hand on his croch out of view for her to see. "I wanted to inform you that I am not that much older than the rest of the students in my class and I find most of your highly attractive; but you the most Mika." Mr. Kaijo said as he looked at her and smiled.

Gaiju looked around and scoffed at most of the students who did their art work calmly. Others did them spiratically. Made him laugh as he waited for school to get out, he kept thinking of several woman who give him a turn on and also of how he likes most of them; but unsure of what to do.

9SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Mika took to the seat, smoothing out her skirt as she did so. She couldn't help but study the man's office. He had already set it up for the school year. So this was the kind of things that the man liked to surround himself with. She couldn't help but blush a little at some of the items. "Th...thank you." Mika stated as the talk of her grades was brought up, the young woman bowing. To hear the man say that he was glad to have her in his class made her so happy. "Of course. I look forward to learning from you." She smiled sweetly. However, the man was not done. Cheeks burned as Kaijo began to state that he was not much older than his students. That was for sure. The man was quite young for a teacher. But why tell her this? When the man finished, a soft breath left Mika. Her hands tightend upon her dress, her cheeks became even more flustered. "M....Me? I..." Mika blushed and shifted her gaze away. "I...I find you....very attractive too Mr. Kaijo." She admitted.

Professor Midori was soon done with her lesson plans and found herself stopping near the art class, peeking in. She could see one of her students within it. She couldn't help but giggle a little. The boy was cute, very handsome. She bet he had a lot of girls on his mind. Oh how right she was! She wondered, suddenly, if he liked bold women. Cheeks burned at this. Why was she thinking this about a student? She couldn't help but gently press a hand down against her skirt, feeling rather hot at that moment. She blushed at this and pushed away, hoping no one saw her as she walked by.

10SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Mr. Kaijo smiled as he watched Mika blush more and more. He felt a knot in his stomach as he looked at her and stood up. placing his hand on her cheek, he smiled as he lightly rubbed it in affection. "Would you mind stopping by after school so you can help me with plans for the class?" He asked sincerely, his voice some what shakey as the bulge in his pants became larger and was some what unable to control it. clearing his throat, he stood up quickly and walked over to his window to calm his 'nerves'. "I hope to see you this afternoon." he explained as he stared out at the courtyard.

Gaiju was waiting for the bell to ring, for it called it the end of his class and onto P.E. Which he disfavored and ditched any ways to go smoke his cigarettes. As he looked out the window after finishing several sketches of women that came to his mind, he listened to his music and anticipated the sound of the bell.

11SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Mika blushed even more as her teacher took to touching her cheek so gently. She was almost ready to scream out in excitement at that moment. The man she had a huge crush on...was hitting on her! Right? That's what this was right? Alright, she really wasn't sure, but she did know one thing. Mr. Kaijo was paying some special attention to her, and Mika, deep inside, was enjoying it quite well. "You want me to help you? Alright...I'll be there." Mika smiled sweetly, watching as the man stood up. Mr. Kaijo had such a great form, it made her feel strange as she focused on him. He was hot...that was for damn sure! "Yes, I'll be here." She bowed politely. "I'll see you after school." She smiled sweetly and gently pushed out of the room to head on over to her next class. As she pushed out of the room, Mika gently touched her cheek, a soft giggle leaving her. Oh my God! I'm so happy! He's noticed me...I...I wonder what will happen when I come back after school. He's so hot! I'm so lucky!

As Mika was racing off to her next class, it soon came to the final class, the bell having signalled this. It would seem Gaiju had plans on ditching that very class. As for Mika, she quickly took to her class which was English. None the less, Professor Midori did not have a final class and was enjoying her free time, moving her way to a vending machine to get a soda, having a few of them placed around at the school campus. Though as she did, she paused, realizing that someone was not in class! She had found him smoking in the area which she didn't expect to see any of the students. "Ah, Gaiju, I see you're skipping out on PE again." She smirked. She had caught the man a few times, but did not turn him in. What for? PE was PE...she didn't think it was nearly as important as the other classes the boy should be learning. She giggled and took to putting in more change and gathered a soda. "Here, catch." She tossed one towards the youth and moved to where the boy was.

12SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju looked in surprise as he watched the soda land in his palm and looked at her to see that Prof. Midori was walking over to him. Taking another his of his smoke that caressed in his lips, he popped open the soda and pulled his cigarette out to get a drink. As he looked at her, he slighlty blushed and covered his face with his hair and took another hit. Smiling, he rummaged in his pocket and pulled out the pack of marlboro and offered one, but knew she was most likely going to say no, if she didn't he would cough on his smoke.

Last edited by Arezu on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

13SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

((lol Actually it was Midori that came to Gaiju, read the second paragraph carefully lol. I just used Mika for the opening of that paragraph before moving towards Midori. But that's ok, I'll keep posting with Midori to answer you post))

Midori smirked as she moved over to the youth, noticing him offering her a smoke. Normally a teacher should refuse such a thing, let allone should not allow the boy to be smoking. However, she decided that she didn't care about such a thing. Why take away the boy's cigarrettes? It only created rebellion anyways. She pushed out a hand and took the offered cig, placing it in her mouth and waited for the youth to light it up for her. "I used to do that too. I'd skip out on PE and smoke. Hmhm, old habits die hard. As long as you don't go overboard with these things though, you should be fine." She winked towards the boy and sighed. The slit of her dress shifted up a bit, revealing more of the woman's upper thigh. "You know, a beter place to hide is the rooftop. Come on, let's go up there." She smirked and pushed up from her sitting position, pushing out a hand for the boy to use to pull himself up. Meanwhile, Mika was still wondering what it was her teacher wanted to talk to her about! She was looking forward to the bell ringing and finding out.

14SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Walking behind the professor, he watched her body move fluently as he stared at looked away only to pretend he was focusing on his smoke as they made their way upstairs. About ten minutes later, they made their way up the stairs to the roof as he was lighting up his third one and blew the smoke into rings. Looking over at Professor Midori, he blushed slightly as he watched her, his pants slowly rising. Placing his hand there and turning, he blushes as he groans in resistance.

Mr. Kaijo sat steadily waiting in his office for Mika, trying to keep the thought of her off his mind and to make it seem like he was the type of teacher who was interested in school work, only to be aroused again by the thought of Mika's Busty body and gaudy feminine looks. Causing himself to stand up on end, extremely hard this time, he sighed as he stroked it under on his pants and graded his work still, waiting for her to come into his office.

15SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Now up on the roof, Midori also took to a puff from the cig she had gained from her student. Hearing a slight groan, she turned a little, noticing that the boy's pants had risen a bit. A smirk grew upon her visage. Young men are so cute. She decided to tease the youth a little and shifted her legs a bit, the slit of her dress opening up a litlte more, revealing much more of her legs. "Gaiju, do you have a girlfriend here? I bet all the girls just go gaga after you." Midori softly giggled, taking another drag from her smoke. It was then when the bell rang. "My oh my...how quick that period felt." She laughed, only to turn to the other. "Do you have to go home soon?" She asked, studying the youth curiously. She wondered if...perhaps the boy had other thoughts on his mind that would make him interested in staying with her a little longer.

It would seem that Mr. Kaijo was having his own issues, waiting for Mika. The girl was quick out of her class, not wanting to waste any minute longer. The guy she had a crush on strongly had said something so very interesting earlier...and now wanted to see her at the end of class. She couldn't help but want to get there as soon as possible. Pushing past several of the students there, cheeks burned as she pushed into the room, realizing that the others students were finally not there, the teacher still in his backroom no doubt. Cheeks burned and Mika quickly straightened out her school uniform, blushing as she ensured that she still looked decent after running from her last classroom. With a gentle shift of her body, she moved to the office. "Mr. Kaijo, you wanted to see me?"

16SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju looked at the professor in a lustful manner as he smiled some and took another drag off his cigarette and blowing it into the air. "No, I'm old enough that my parents decided to rent a home for me, I've got my own place that is a couple hundred a month., why do you ask Professor?" He inquired as he put his fifth cigarette out and walked over to her side and sat down near the edge of the wall. He had a better view at her legs this way as well, which he knew he shouldn't have been doing because it was a teacher; but he was aroused severely, and wanted to do something about it. "And I do not have a girlfriend, why as well?" He said as he looked up at her gorgeous form...

Mr. Kaijo was still aroused when Mika walked into his office, so instead he stayed sitting down to not give the wrong impression. "Welcome Ms. Mika, please close the door and take a seat, I've made sure that the Janitor and others won't come and bother us until we're done with our...meeting." He fumbled for words because he was to heated and to many things ran through his brain as he tried to stay calm. "Now, I wanted to ask you if you wouldn't mind helping me prepare my next set of courses that involve the human reproduction system and the physical contact between Two adults and/or people who have feelings for one another." He said as he chuckled nervously and cleared his throat out before leaning forward only to see that Mika's skirt rose up more showing more of her upper thighs, causing him to lean back quickly.

17SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Looking over the youth, watching him put out his fifth cig, Midori had soon taken to putting out hers as well. "So you have your own place? Very independant." She smiled. "Oh I was just curious." She winked, however...there was more to it than that. Seeing the boy come to her, she could tell that he was indeed turned on quite a bit, and was adjusting his angle to get a better shot at her legs. "Such a handsome young man, yet no girlfriend? Interesting." She softly teased, only to shift her hips a bit, revealing even more of her lengthy legs. She looked around, before moving in front of the other, still standing. With a shift of her leg, she pushed up a high healed foot upon the the portion of the rooftop that raised up a bit against the wall which allowed many to sit on, which was where Gaiju was sitting upon. While doing this, her slitted up dress parted even more, revealing quite a sight for the young man. Midori wore a rather skimpy number beneath that very skirt. "I can see that you're arounsed young man. Why don't you see how much you're affecting me." Having watched the boy during art, the woman had found herself...rather frustrated..and it was clear by the way her panties were soaked. "It could be our little secret." She smirked, enjoying the look on Gaiju's face. He probably was not expecting this.

Meanwhile, within Mr. Kaijo's room, Mika had found herself within her science teacher's room by herself with the man. Not that she was complaining, but she found herself quite flustered. "Oh of course." She closed the door behind her and took to the seat provided. As she did, her skirt did rise up a bit. To hear that there would be no interruptions caused Mika to blush even more. So she really was all alone with her teacher. A part of her...was hoping something more than just a meeting would happen between them...However she could not voice that! Plus, her teacher probably was just flattering her. Mika almost squeaked as she heard what he wanted help with. What an interesting topic to be studying. Though as the man finished, she blushed even more. "I...I see...What would you like help with?" At first, she wondered why the man had leaned back quickly...then realized her thighs were showing. She blushed darkly at this...however decided not to push her skirt down. What am I doing? But...maybe if he notices me more..he'll...I mean...we are alone...Mika kept her thoughts to herself.

18SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

throwing his cigarette to the side, Gaiju felt the flustering urge to get up and kiss the teacher, which he did. As he kissed her he placed his hand betwixt her legs and began to rub as he kept kissing her.

Mr. Kaijo sat trying to stay calm before feeling himself slowly lower in his pants before getting up and walking to the front of his desk and sitting down, he was in a regular shirt and some jeans, head phones off his neck. "Well I was kinda....Hoping....Because I'm still a....virgin....and I am not sure about you....but I was....hoping if we had some fun...." He said as he kept shuddering through his words because of being nervous.

19SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Midori smirked as the boy through his cigarette to the side and went for the goal! Finding her lips claimed, the woman returned the kiss just as heatedly, a sharp breath leaving her as the young man decided to take to her lower area. "Mm..." Her body quivered a bit as she felt his rough fingers playing with her very sensitive area. One of her hands slipped down and grasped at the boy's pants, starting to unzip the front of his slacks. Soon her hand slipped inside and grasped Gaiju through his undergarments, stroking him a bit. Another moan left her within the kiss, her hips pushing against the hand that was taunting her.

Mika blushed as the teacher took to sitting upon the desk in front of her. She could see him more clearly this way...He was hotter than ever! A soft breath left her as it was soon starting to become clear why the teacher had called her in. Seeing how he was nervous too caused her to soften her gaze. "I...I'm...a virgin to...And...and for you to...do this...I'm..." Mika blushed even more, only to nod. "A...Alright...I...I..want..to be your first." She gasped out in a squeak. She wasn't sure about this, but at the same time, neither was he it would seem. She wanted it though, to be his first, just as she wanted him to be her's. "I...I've always had...a crush on you Mr. Kaijo." Mika finally spat it out, blushing darkly as she did.

20SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As midori Stroked him, he moaned lightly as he fell backwards and landed on the ground, his shaft straight up in the air as it throbbed, he groaned as he looked up to see Midori...

Mr. Kaijo walked over to her and smiled as he whispered in her ear. "I've like you for sometime as well, I've just never had the chance to tell you." He whispered as he kissed her cheek and slid to her neck to kiss it; before going up to her face and inching forward to kiss her headon.

21SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Watching the boy fall back, a soft giggle left Midori. "Mm...just watching you gets me all wet." She whispered and shifted her hand between her own thighs, gently rubbing herself in front of the other. She lowered herself down, still playing with herself before pushing herself in between his legs. Her free hand pushed up and grasped onto Gaiju's length, starting to stroke it. Movnig her head closer, she grinned and pushed out her tongue, trailing against the underside of the male's shaft. "Mm." She continued to use her other hand to rub against her lower area as she slowly moved her lips about Gaiju's tip and took to sucking upon the boy.

So far, things were starting more innocently between Mika and Mr. Kaiju. As he whispered into her ear, a soft breath left her as a kiss took to her cheek. When her neck was kissed, her hands gently touched the other's chest in slight protest, but did not push him away. As they face one another, Mika blushed and could not help herself and pushed herself towards him, claiming his lips gently, hesitantly. This was the first time she had ever done this with someone...

22SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Moaning, he sighed lightly as he felt her lips on his shaft, moving in a fluent motion as he placed his hands on her head and moved with her . Gaiju Moaned louder. "Ride me, use me what ever way you want Prof. Midori." He said as he moaned again.

Kissing her felt wonderful as he held her. sliding his tongue into her lips, he leans back onto the desk as he kissed her, his pants slightly rising again.

23SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Finding Gaiju's hand upon her head, Midori smirked as she sucked a little harder upon the other's hardened flesh. Soon dirty words left the youth, this only exciting Midori more. Pulling her head from the male's manhood, she grinned and licked her lips. "I think...I want you to earn it first." She grinned and pulled at her skirt, pushing herself out of it before unbuttoning the top of her blouse, revealing the naughty wear she was wearing indeed. Her breasts popped freely from her clothing. "Make me feel good Gaiju...Taste me and then I'll ride you like a slut." She stated dirtly...enjoying the dirty talk between the two. "I want to feel you lick my body." She groaned as she rubbed herself in front of him, her juices dripping a little.

Mika, meanwhile, found herself softly moaning within the kiss, a sharp note leaving her as she felt her teacher silp his tongue into her mouth. She shyly pressed against the other's chest, but easily returned the kiss. As he leaned back, her body simply followed, a soft breath leaving her as she could feel something beneath her. She knew what it had to be...and it was making her turned on as well..."Mm..."

24SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Getting onto his hands and knees, he crawled over to her and grabbed her thighs in order to keep himself balanced as he began to eat her out and finger her in the best way he knew. Gaiju moaned loudly as he sucked more before going up and sucking her nipples and fingering her still.

Mr. Kaijo Moaned and moved his lips to her neck as he kissed, nibbled, and bit down upon mika's neck. Running his hands on her thighs, up and down, inching closer up her skirt. "You feel....hot....already...Mika." he said as he kept kissing and biting in different area's.

25SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Midori smirked as the boy grabbed onto her thighs, only to take to her sweet spot. "Ah..." She breathed out in a moan, finding Gaiju taking to her pussy. She trembled as he ate her, only to also finger her at the same time. She became even more wet as Gaiju continued. The boy sure was hungry. Soon the male went to her breats, her nipples taunt and ready to be teased. Finding one being sucked upon, Midori arched her back, her pussy dripping even more as Gaiju continued to finger her.

Mika trembled as the kiss broke and the teacher was now taking to her neck in a heated manner, even nibbling against it. "Mr....Kaijo..." She breathed out, finding herself slightly over the other thanks to how the man had leaned back upon the desk. She could feel his hands inching up more and more, her heart beating quickly in anticipation. Hearing the words caused her to blush. "I...I...am...heated all over..." She admitted, blushing as she pressed her hands against the other's chest to keep her balance, her body arched almost like a feline, her skirt slightly raised up thanks to Kaijo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum