The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+))

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As He sucked on her nipples, he fingers her a little faster before feeling his cock rising and grabbing her hand and placing it on his cock as he moved to her neck and bit down as forcefully as he could.

Mr. Kaijo felt her lean on him slightly as he moved his hand and massaged her thigh and bit her neck again as his shirt was raised up for mika to feel his abdomen flexing along with his pectorals. Along with those flexing so did the bulge in his pants begin to rise. "I...want....you....Ms. Mika...." He said while in between gasps of pleasure and lifting his shirt up high enough to pull it over his head enough for him to start kissing her again.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

27SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Finding her hand forced onto the youth's cock caused her to smirk a bit. "Hmhm, someone is finally starting to enjoy himself. Good...I don't want you seeing me as a teacher right now. I want to be seen as a woman." She grinned, taking to stroking his cock, enjoying the way it was readying for her. Finding her neck being bit down forcefully, she gasped out in a moan. "Hmhm...Down boy." She ordered and gently pushed the boy onto the ground, shifting herself over the other. Her nipples hard and erect, her pussy dripping to show she was quite ready. She moved her waist over Gaiju's own and took to moving her hand down between her thighs, her other hand grasping onto Gaiju's cock. With a shift of her body, she slowly began to push herself down Gaiju's erection, feeling the boy entering her. Once she had him deep inside, she let out a groan. "How does it feel...being inside of me?" She grinned before resting pushing herself up, and then back down. "Ahh..." She began to ride Gaiju, her body arching so that Gaiju could see her as she continued to ride him.

Mika could feel her teacher rising down below as well thanks to how she was over him, her thighs pressing against the man's thighs as well. Her hands rested on Kaijo's stomach, her cheeks burning as she could feel his muscles beneath her fingertips. As he gasped out that he wanted her, Mika trembled. "Mr. Kaijo....mm...I....H...have your way with me..." She breathed out, shuddering at her words in a sharp breath. "I...I want...to be yours Mr. Kaijo...I...I am yours." She breathed out, watching as her teacher removed his shirt. As she was kissed again, she moaned silently in her response, only to breath out again. "Take me...." She was so very aroused at that moment. Despite never having ever done this before, she wanted Kaijo to be the first.

28SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"Ah, yes! Fuck yes! Ride it Midori!" He said as he stood up and held his in place as she rode his cock, Thrusting in her as hard and fast as he could, though he knew self control for not cumming in her. Smiling and moaning with every turn, he made sure to get into many positions with her as he fucked her...So to speak.

Mr. Kaijo ran a hand under her skirt and started to rub on her Vaginae through her under garments as he kissed her still, while undoing his pants and pulling his erected cock out for her.

29SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:29 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Ahh...ha...yes....yes..." Midori moaned, riding the young man strongly, her body starting to glisten in sweat as Gaiju took to pushing her body into different positions, the woman moaning out her delight as she got closer and closer each time. She continued to roll her hips as she rode him, and when he thrusted into her, her body would rock to his motions. "Harder....nng...harder..." She softly moaned out, her wavy hair slightly sticking to her frame, her breasts bouncing a bit the more Gaiju thrusted deeply into her.

Meanwhile, Mika was still in the office gaining a private lesson. She had told Kaijo that she would allow him to do what he wanted with her...and after that, he took the initiative. Finding a hand shifting underneath her skirt, Mika softly gasped out, finding her cunt being rubbed against. "Ah...Kaijo..." She breathed out in a heated note, finding herself becoming more and more wet as her teacher continued, her juices starting to become apparently upon her undergarments the more he rubbed. She moaned within the kiss, blushing darkly at such actions. Eyes opened, only to widen as Kaijo revealed his cock. He was hard and ready for her. Moving her body down a bit, just before the desk, she took to grasping his hardened flesh and hesitantly pushed her head forward. She had never done this before. Pushing out her tongue, she slowly began to trail it against the man's erection. Once she got the taste for it, she sealed her lips against the flesh before pushing her head down, taking in a good maount of it in her mouth, as much as she could. "Mm..." Her head began to bob up and down, tasting the male's flesh.

30SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:48 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As Gaiju thrusted more into her, he moaned loudly as he was fully thrusting into her and he moaned and gasped as he felt himself feeling every moment as he felt him inching closer and closer as he was about to cum in her, which he had been known for his juices from some of the other women. As he rocked back and forth in her, his cock fully in her and him kissing her now as he thrusted in her, he moaned one last time before feeling fear. "Professor....I-i don't think I'll....Be....able to keep....it in for....much....L-longer..." He cried out as he felt himself getting ready to cum in her.

As He was being sucked on, he lifted and rotated Mika to where he held her in place and her vagina was in his face as he removed her under garments and Started to suck and eat her out. "Mmm, you taste good darling." He said as he took a couple breathes before fingering and eatting her out; feeling her lips and tongue caress his meat.

31SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Yes...yes....ah..." Midori was enjoying herself quite a bit, finding the young stud plowing into her. She couldn't help but enjoy it. Gaiju was pretty good for a young man. She couldn't help but grin at such a thing. And then when the boy became a bit fearful, realizing he was about to explode, a soft giggle left her in her pleasured moans. Instead of letting him go, she clung onto him. "Nng...inside me...Hmhm...it's okay....I'll...ahh...be fine. Fill me up..ahh..." She breathed out in a moan as she felt herself getting ready to cum as well.

Meanwhile, Mika was trying her best to pleasure her teacher, blushing as she had never done such a thing before. Soon she found her body being turned around, the two now upon the desk apparently. She blushed as she was turned the way Kaijo wanted her. She gasped as her undergarments were removed and quickly pushed a hand down to try to hide herself. "W...Wait..not there...Ahhh." Mika was embarrassed, blushing darkly as she felt her teacher's tongue pushing into her. "Ahh...Teacher..." She breathed out strongly, trying to return to sucking him off, but found it a bit hard now that her sensitive area was being looked at as well as eaten. Finding a finger inside of her caused her to gasp out as well. She moaned as she forced herself to continue bobbing her head up and down Kaijo's shaft.

32SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Thrusting more and more into her, Gaiju Moaned and started to go with the flow more and more. "Yeah....You...like... it?" He asked as he went faster and harder than ever before, it felt like an earthquake had occurred. Going to Town in her, he goes harder and harder until finally he releases all his cum in her, but surprisingly he still was fucking her even though his cock should have gone down, it didn't which it still seem to have been hard. Going more and more in her he cummed several more times before moaning and lying down for her to ride him, his cock still hard as ever.

Mr. Kaijo Ate her more and more and thrusted his fingers in her as she sucked him. Stopping for a second, He Lowers her as he rotates her back around and removes his pants, standing there fully nude in his office; the blinds being closed on the windows and Door, and The Door being fully locked. His Muscles glimmered from the sweat that covered it, his Cock standing up pulsating.

33SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

(( brown chicken, brown cow))

34SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

((Hot and steamy XD))

35SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

(( ill say, damn you guys sure know how to make a room like a sona.))

36SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:35 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Ahhh~" Midori was enjoying the way the man's cum spilled deeply inside of her, some of it falling in between her legs. She moaned out in excitement, finding herself cumming as well. Though she realized that the young man wasn't done yet and it caused her to grin as Gaiju found another angle to excite her at. Her body pressed firmly against his as he continued to thrust into her, her fingers grasping against the other's form to keep herself connected to him, finding herself being turned on yet a second time. She felt more cum push into her, her body quivering as she moaned in delight. Gaiju was still not done! Becoming excited at this, she grinned as she became breathless. "Young men have so much...mm...stamina." Seeing the boy take to laying on the ground, his cock ready for her, she licked her lips and moved over to him, straddling him before shoving her hips down, forcing the hardened appendage to enter. She moaned strongly as she bounded up and down, rolling her hips against him all the same.

Having been turned back around, she took a step back, her body trembling as she saw her teacher in the nude...She blushed darkly and slowly began to remove the rest of her clothing, her breasts now showing to the teacher she had fallen for. "Mr. Kaijo..." She breathed out shyly, slightly covering her frame...her fluids slightly glistening in between her legs. Seeing the way the man was ready for her caused her to blush even more. He was ready for her...and she found herself aching down below. She wanted him. "P...Please...be gentle." She whispered and smiled sweetly towards the teacher. "H...How...do you want me?" She asked curiously, of course still quite new at this!

37SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Moaning loudly, Gaiju felt the Professor thrusting on him as she rode his Hardened meat. "Oh fuck yes... I love it so much, keep going Midori....You've got a shit load of stamina as well." He Shouted and moaned as he felt his cock flow in and out of her.

Mr. Kaijo Smiled as she spoke sweetly, as he took the seat and offered for her to get onto his cock. Waiting, he looked at her as he stroked it softly to keep it up.

38SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

((damn you guys are getting busy in here.))

39SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:19 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Midori smirked at her student's cocky behavior, enjoying the way he was so rock hard as she continued to ride him. "Mm..." She moaned and took to rubbing her breasts in front of the other, continuing to take in the man's shaft, her body arching as she continued her actions.

Mika found herself taking in a soft breath as her teacher took to sitting upon his chair, motioning for her to come onto his lap. Blushing darkly at this, Mika moved over to where Kaijo was and hesitantly pushed herself onto his lap. She wasn't sure about having him enter her yet, so she took to rubbing her wet pussy against it as she sat upon him. "Mm...Y...You're...so hard..." She squeaked, finding her hips slightly shifting so she was rubbing against it. Gods she did want to feel what it was like having that inside her...but she was also nervous. After all, she was a virgin.

40SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju Moaned loudly before thrusting the last few motions and cumming one last time and pulling it out only to start eating her pussy out.

Mr. Kaijo Moaned as he removed her top and kissed her nipples and rubbed her pussy with his hand and played with it with the tip of his cock as he moaned wanting her to be on his cock.

41SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Midori climaxed one more time after he had pulled out and took to eating her down below. Though soon enough, the two had finished, Midori grinning as she took to catching her breath, starting to pull her clothing back on. "Hmhm, you're quite the stud. I may have to make house visits at some point." Midori winked, straightening her skirt as she stood up. "How about next time, you start telling me what kind of fantasies you have, and we'll make it happen." A wink was given as she waited for an answer.

Mika, on the other hand, found Kaijo's actions quite fast, blushing darkly at the way her top was removed, the teacher now tasting her nipples. Finding herself rubbed down below caused her to gasp out in pleasure. She was so hot for him. Cheeks burned even more as she felt her teacher's hard cock pressing against her pussy, teasing her. Despite being nervous, she wanted to do this. "M...Mr. Kaijo...I...I want it.....inside." She breathed out in embarrassment. "I want to feel you...F...Fuck me..." She breathed out, uncertain how to go about the situation.

42SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:16 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

((damn things are sure hot and heavy in here.))

43SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Gaiju smiled as he pulled his pants up and smirked as he lit up another cigarette and blew the smoke into the air. As he walks over to her, he kisses her before throwing his shirt onto his back and walking down stairs. "If you ever want to do this again professor than come to my Apartment." He said before leaving.

Mr. Kaijo placed the tip in her pussy as lightly as he could before thrusting the tip into playfully while sucking on her nipples and lathering them with his tongue; his right hand rubbing on the small tender portion of her clit while he thrusted the tip into her tight pussy.

44SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Midori smirked as she watched the young man moving off with a confident air about him. She couldn't help but giggle to herself a bit. He was a bit more shy before hand, now he was moving a lot more with a strong head on his shoulders. Quite pleased with herself, she re-fixed her skirt and soon moved after. She probably would take the youth up on his offer at another time. He was a good lay. Licking at her lips, she found herself enjoying the idea of indeed going over to visit the young man at various times. After all, she did offer.

"A...Ahh~" Mika began to moan as the tip pushed into her. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but the way Kaijo busied himself with her nipples was helping edge the beginning pains of their sex. "Nmm..." Her body shook in pleasure as he continued to taunt her, her hands tightening about the teacher's shoulders to keep herself in place, finding herself getting wetter and wetter as she was fondled down below, and Kaijo's rock hard tip tempting to push a bit more within her.

45SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As his tip made its way into her, he started to french her as he rubbed a little more and sliding the tip fully in and having it a quarter of the way into her and continuing the process.

46SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Mika was glad for the french kiss for she wasn't sure how loud she was going to be. She had never felt such a thing like this before and was already crying out within the kiss. Tears came to her eyes as it was painful at first, but she didn't care. She wanted to continue this and did her best to deal with the discomfort. Despite this, she was happy. Her teacher had noticed her, and even stated he loved her...and now she was making love with him. "Mm..." She moaned within the kiss as the pain started to turn into pleasure, her fingers grasping against the other's body to keep herself from falling off of him.

47SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Mr. Kaijo made his way until he he was fully in and felt him thrust into her slowly, cause he didn't want pain to come on to her. kissing her, he moaned as he kept going slowly, only waiting for the command to go some what faster. As he did so, he still played with the open spot on her soft vagine. moving his lips, he bit her neck and slid his lips to her nipples again as he lathered them with his tongue while slowly thrusting his erection into her. "Mmm" he moaned once as he kept going.

48SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Ahh..." Mika continued to moan as Kaijo broke the kiss, her body arched as she bounded up and down her teacher's shaft, finally starting to find the pleasure in the situation rather than the pain. Now she was starting to enjoy their love making quite a bit. "M...More..." She breathed out embarredly, but none the less, got it out. She wanted more. It felt amazing! She tilted her head so that Kaijo could easily get to it, her breasts soon siezed soon after, this causing her to move a hand behind her teacher's head and gently tangle her fingers within his strands, pressing her chest against him, holding him there as she cried out in more pleasure. "I...Ahh...I...can't hold it..." She began to moan, finding herself feeling ready to explode. She had never felt this before.

49SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Kaijo moaned loudly as he felt her rub his shaft around her pussy; sliding in and out with every word she moaned and spoke out. "Yeah...it...feels so good....ride it....Mika..." he said as he went into her more and more, feeling a hot wetness run down his cock as he went more into her. Luckily, jerking off had taught him how to hold onto it a little while longer. staning up, he laid her on the cleared desk and thrusted into her as he kissed her, moaning with every thrust, which meant that he was going faster and harder, wanting to cum into her. "Yeah....mika....oh yeah....you like it?.....Want more?" He said as he went more and more into her.

50SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) - Page 2 Empty Re: SCHOOLING THE TEACHERS ((18+)) Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Mika was doing her best to ride her teacher's cock, enjoying the sensations more by this point. "Ah...ha...yes..." She groaned in pleasure, only to gasp as she felt her body being lifted up, only to be pressed against the desk, Kaijo moving about her. She blushed darkly at this, but found herself liking this position more. She could hold onto him more. Shifting her arms, she moved them about Kaijo, pulling him close as he continued to thrust into her, her lips being claimed. "Mmm....Ahhh~" She cried out as the kiss broke, hearing the words from her teacher. "Y...Yes....I...I want more...Yes...ahh..." She was getting closer to climax, her body writhing beneath him, her juices slipping down between her thighs as he continued to pound into her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum