The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

126Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros thought it was neat to have a home in Germany...but that didn't mean he wanted to go live there with Lucia. In all reality, that thought scared the crap out of him. This woman was a nightmare! Well, at least to him. This woman wanted to change him, and that was probably the second reason, the main reason being Lucia's financial status, that Anna wanted the woman to become Eros' wife. "Well, I would definitely like to keep my place. It's my place, and it's on a beach." Eros pointed out, wishing that this woman and his mother didn't look down on him so much. It was a nice damn house! "I think it's big enough personally." Of course Eros was mainly grumbling these things to himself, knowing that Anna nor Lucia was listening to him.

However, Anna went too far, speaking of something that Eros was not comfortable speaking about in front of others. And then as he was rushing out of the room, eyes widened to hear Lucia state that she knew all about it, that Anna had told Lucia everything. "Mother..." Eros breathed out, his eyes widened towards his mother, only to narrow with a look of hurt before he did indeed push himself out of the room, Lucia following after quite quickly.

Watching the two leave, Anna was pleased that Lucia had ran off to go see to Eros rather than Sani. Hues narrowed as it would seem that Sani was going to use this time to let Eros' mother know what the real deal was at that moment. "Is it wrong for a mother to want too much for her son? I'm only looking out for him, and I do believe I know more about what is best for him than some young clueless girl that thinks she loves my son. I do not take kindly to gold diggers Sani." Yep, that was what Anna was going to think of Sani. "Hmhm, I see. Well I will admit something. You have guts." This time, it was a compliment. "Then, good luck to you Sani. But if you end up the victor, and I find out that you end up hurting my son, I will ensure that the rest of your life is a living nightmare." With that last sentence, despite how dark it was...did show that the woman did worry about her son in a typical mother sense.

As for Eros, he was heading towards his room, grimacing as he heard Lucia calling out to him. "Leave...Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you! You have no right getting into my business!" Eros cried out towards the woman, having stopped to tell the woman off. "Go back to my Mother. I...I just need to cool off..." Eros winced away, trying to keep himself from seething and lashing out at Lucia. It wasn't Lucia's fault really, and thus did feel bad after he shouted at the woman. None the less, he was no in no mood for anyone at that moment.

127Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani listened to Anna,..actually surprised she listened to what he had told her. it was then that he heard her as she made the rhetorical statement of it being wrong for one to want too much of her son, Sani understood where she was coming from, 'But even then,..you have to know that he can't possibly be everything you want him to be,..he does have his own ideas, wants and dreams, I hope that you can appreciate that. I may not know too much about Eros' past,..and it's really not that important right now,..i'm not going to force him to tell me something he doesnt' want to, I figure when he's ready to tell me,..he will. Everyone has secrets..i'm sure even Lucia,..so I'm not worried about that kind of thing. I don't love Eros,..I haven't gotten to that point yet,..but I do care about him enough to want to help and support him in anyway he needs me.'

While Sani was talking with Anna, Lucia had chased Eros wanting to show that she was supportive,..even though she was a bit loud, maybe even pushy and eccentric,..maybe that's why Anna thought she was a good match for Eros. the man seemed to have nearly holler at her...well that's the way it seemed to her, although she was loud, she was also easily frightened by Eros...so when Eros told her to go back to her mother, her bottom lip quivered a little as her eyes began to tear up, she turned and ran back towards the den where Sani and Anna were. She stopped just before she got to the doorway, overhearing the conversation that was going on within.

128Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"He may have his own ideas, but after what I've been through with him already, I'm not ready to believe he's got what it takes to remain strong in this world. However, for you to tell me that you do not love him..." Anna trailed off, narrowing her gaze curiously. "You're going to have to do much better than that if you think you can win against Lucia." Anna smirked a little, seeming to find this entire thing more interesting all of a sudden....Like mother like son apparently. Sure the two didn't see eye to eye, but that had to be a good indicator that Eros was at least still her son. "Though if you support him, perhaps you should give up. Unlike you...Lucia has the capabilities to financially please my son. A good man needs a good woman to back him up."

As for Eros, he really could care less at that moment. Eros, however, paused as he saw the woman's bottom lip quiver, her eyes tearing up, and then the young woman ran away from him towards the den. Eros frowned at this and shifted his gaze away. This really isn't her fault at all. But why did she have to go and tell Lucia all of that? It's not something I'm proud of, so why does everyone in my lief have to know? Sani at least doesn't know...but how long will that last? When...when will it be the time that I do tell him? Mother, why did you tell Lucia?/ Eros pushed away from where he was and moved into his room, shutting the door before landing against his bed upon his stomach.

129Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'And you don't think that maybe he's learned from what's happened in the past and maybe he's learned to deal with whatever it is and has learned from it? Eros and I haven't been together long enough for me to be able to say that I love him,..I'm sure he feels the same way so that isn't really important to me right now. I want to be with your son,..there's something about him that I find simply fasinating,..I dont' know what it is yet,..but that's why i'm here,..to find out. No I probably can't support Eros like Lucia can,..but you know what? Money isn't everything,..as long as you're making a living and surviving, who cares how you do it? I don't know what makes you think Eros wants to change,..Lucia wants to make him everything he's not,..that's the only way she'll truely accept him,..versus me,..I already accept him,..everyone's got skeletons in the closet,..and when the time comes, I'm sure he'll tell me, just like I plan to tell him mine, now just isn't the time,..but when the time comes,..i'm not gonna back down or turn away,..like now,..I'm not going to abandon Eros so easily...as it seems everyone else has.' Lucia continued to listen to the conversation, almost thinking she could get some kind of leverage over her competition,..but the 'girl' just wasn't dishing anythign out she could use,..so she decided to use her only other weapon.

'OH Mother!' Lucia burst into tears, she did such things to get her way and knew she could get sympathy points from Anna,..though she knew better than to do it often or else it would lose its effect on her. 'Eros yelled at me and turned me away,..he just doesn't understand that I just want to help him be a better person!' she wept out one of her better performances and rushed over to be conforted by the oblivious mother.

Sani narrowed his eyes a bit, detecting it as all an act,..though he didn't have proof,..so it wasn't like he could call the woman on it,..so he had no choice but to let it play out.

130Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:17 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Anna was about to speak up upon what Sani had said, not enjoying the way the young woman back talked to her. Then again, she was an older woman and demanded respect. She wanted to tell Sani that the young girl had no right to believe she has any say in Eros' life. Though before she could, Lucia soon rushed in within tears. "Lucia?" Arms pushed out and took to gathering the young woman into her arms, trying to sooth the young woman. "Oh he did?" Anna narrowed her gaze and turned them towards Sani, only for the woman to start slyly smirking.

"I've decided. Lucia, your father said that if I had to take to certain measures to try to get you and Eros together, that I was allowed them. Thus, I've come up with an idea. Lucia, I want you to stay here with Eros. That shouldn't be a problem correct Sani? After all, he is my son, and this is his fiance. She should be given the chance to understand her fiance. Plus, what better way for Eros to decide who he is better off with than to have you both around him so that he can compare you both. Yes, I like this much. I'll have Lucia stay, and I will have it no other way. Eros can still do his work with the both of you around him." Anna chuffed, only to smirk again. "Yes, that'll work quite nicely. You'll get to learn more about my son other than what I've said to you already Lucia."

131Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:51 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani's eyes widened when he heard Anna's suggestion. You gotta be kidding me.. the boy thought as this could prove problematic,..with that noisey girl around there was no way Sani and Eros would get any work done,...not that they'd gotten anything done to begin with,..but still..he dind't see this ending well, afterall,..sani would have a hard time pretending to be a girl the whole time she was there, she was bound to find out. Sani was a little more concerned about this than actually 'competing for Eros' affection',..afterall,..he was doing all, of this for him,..this was gonna be tough.

Lucia heard Anna'a idea, 'Oh Mother you're so kind to me,..thank you,..all i need is a little time with Eros,..he will see that he and I are truly meant to be!' she said wiping fake tears from her eyes. Sani rolled his eyes at the whole affair. Lucia turned to Sani, 'This isn't going to be a problem for you, is it Sarah dear?' she asked sweetly. a vein near Sani's temple twitched at the part where Lucia used another name other than his own,..that was already starting to get to him,..and maybe it even upset him a bit more than the whole situation at hand. 'Can't say just yet,..Eros hasn't heard this idea yet,..it's up to him,..so it doesn't matter waht I think.' 'Oh,..well then,.it's good to see you're finding your rightful place here.' Sani was going to respond to the crude comment but it was then a timer went off in the kitchen, meaning what Sani had prepared in the oven was nearly done, he excused himself and went to tend to it.

132Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:19 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Hmhm, oh he has no real choice in this. As his mother, I have every right to have Lucia remain here. It is for his own good to have a better understanding of who is more right for him. You must understand this at least Sani. I want what's best for my son, and he'll need to have the both of you around so he can truly understand who he should be with." Suddenly the timer went off within the kitchen, Anna raising her brow at this. "Though Lucia..." Anna began once Sani was out of the room. "You could do a bit of learning yourself when it comes to cooking and all that stuff. After all, I would think a good man should have a good woman to cook for him." Anna pointed out. Even if she loved Lucia and thought she was the idea choice, she still wanted what was best for Eros. Plus, she figured Lucia was willing to learn anything and that that wouldn't be a problem.

As for Eros, after awhile of cooling off, Sani taking to preparing what he was cooking up, the man's mother and Lucia also waiting for whatever was made, the young man finally pushed out of his room. He was in a slightly better mood, but was still annoyed with his mother. She had gone a bit far in revealing something he did not want known to Lucia. Oh how he was going to be in for another huge surprise when he got to where he was heading.

He took in the scent and blushed faintly. Sani really does know how to cook. I don't know what it is, but it smells delicious. At that point, his stomach had growled. He had not gotten to enjoy the snacks thanks to his mother having revealed such a thing earlier. But now he was going to suck it up and hoped that his mother didn't explain anything about him to Sani. Though luckily that wasn't the case.

"Oh Eros, it's about time you returned. You really can be so emotional." Anna stated with a sigh. "Come sit down with us. I have something to discuss with you."

Once it was explained, Eros' eyes widened. "W...What? I can't have her here too...I...No it is out of the question." "You have no choice Eros. It is time for you to get serious with your life. Being single forever isn't going to get you anywhere. You're going to have Lucia here whether you like it or not. You two need to learn more about one another. She will be respectful enough to allow you to work...so there is no problem...right?" Eros gritted his teeth, but then shot his gaze away. "Yes Mother..." "Good, now what is it that you've made for us Sani?" At least Anna was calling Sani by her name instead of how Lucia was.

133Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

It was true,..as luck would be in favr of Sani,..Lucia couldn't boil water..but she was more than determined to win Eros over. 'I won't let you down Mother,..I swear, I'll do whatever it takes,..' Lucia said in a low voice for once so that no one else would hear but Anna. She's nothing but a nuisense, shouldn't take long to break her. Sani had caught a glimpse of Eros as he walked past,..wanting to tell him all he'd been told just moments before but didn't get the chance to tell him, he knew this wasn't going to end well.
'Ero-dear!~' Lucia exclaimed when Eros entered the room again. it was then that Anna reviealed her idea of Lucia staying. 'Oh don't worry honey,..that girl won't bother us at all,..I mean,..I just want you to get to know me,..I want you to at least give us a chance to really get to know eachother,..i'm really not all bad,..I promise.' she smiled,.just then Sani had entered the room at the same time Anna had asked him what was for dinner,..he found it rather eerie, like she knew he was there.. 'Umm,..Roast beef, veggies and a salad.' 'Hm,..doesn't sound bad..but we'll see.' 'Eros, would you mind helping me set the table?' he asked, hoping to get a moment to talk to the male alone,..but that wasn't about to happen. 'Oh no, no fiance of mine will be doing any kind of labor,.. I'll set the table, don't you worry about a thing!' Lucia had brought on her sweet charm...if you wanted to call it that..but that was something Sani couldn't top at the moment,..but he was working on his own idea on how to retailiate against this woman. Lucia got up and went into the kitchen to grab what would be needed at the table,..Sani went with her to show her where everything was and to help set the table up and bring out the food.

134Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:37 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros cringed at Lucia's voice again. Why did she have to be so hyper? However, now it was Eros who was raising his voice in astonishment at what his mother was wishing upon him. Why did this have to happen? Now of all cases? "Well I hope you do realize that what I do is take photos of models...and Sani is a model." Eros pointed out after Lucia spoke of "that girl" not bothernig them. "Thus I will have to work with her." Eros grumbled, wishing that Lucia wouldn't just assume stuff.

As for poor Sani, yes, Anna was rather strange. Then again, so was Eros. Gaining the answer, Anna rose her brow and gave a glance towards Lucia. If it was a contest, currently in cooking, Sani would win. After all, Lucia came from a wealthy family, thus that usually meant she didn't do jack shit. Eros turned to Sani, glad to hear the idea of getting out of the area to help set the table. Unfortunately, before he could respond, Lucia, of course, did. A sweat drop formed on Eros' expression as he glanced towards Sani. Anna seemed quite pleased at this and turned to her son. "Mother..." "I know this seems unfair, but this is for your own good. Allow Lucia to stay here. If you still can't find yourself marrying her, then I'll give up with her. But I want you to give her a fair chance. She's a very sweet girl, so I'm not taking no for an answer of her staying her or not. She will be here for a good time so you best get to know her." Eros sighed and nodded. Why argue? Soon, dinner was served, the group taking to Sani's prepared meal.

135Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Finally sitting at the table, Sani was silent for the most part,..only asking simple questions like 'pass the salt', 'anyone need a refill pf their drink..' stuff like that. one thing he did ask was how everyone liked the food. Lucia was the first to answer 'Tough and a little dry..but it will do..' bitch was outta her mind,.for the roast was so tender and juicy, it cut like a plastic knife through room-temp butter. Sani didn't like the way the woman tried to cut her down like that,..then mentioned 'Well then, I guess since you'll be here, you can show me a thing or two in the kitchen.' The boy replied,..trying to be nice,..but it was hard. 'Perhaps..' the woman replied clearing her throat as she did. Cooking was only one of the many things Lucia just didn't do..another was cleaning,..Lucia was the type of person that just had stuff handed to her,..like money, power,..fiances..she never had to work for a thing in her life,..so this rivaly against Sani was honestly the hardest she had to work for, for something and she was not happy about that.

After dionner was through, Sani cleared the plates and left for a moment,..only to return with a 3-layer berry cheesecake he'd made originally for Eros the day before. He didn't want it to go to waste so decided to bring it out and share with everyone. He served everyone a slice and sat down with a cup of tea instead,..he wasn't much for sweets. Lucia noticed right away that Sani hadn't taken a pice for himself. 'Aren't you going to have some? I would think since you put so much effort into it that you would at least have a bite of your finished work....unless there's something you're not telling us...perhaps you've added an extra ingredient..somethign to poison the food?' Sani lifted his cup to take a sip as the girl came to such paranoid conclusions, said nothing at first, but raised a brow at the notion. 'Poison? Really?...well if you must know,..I'll though i bake quite a bit,..il don't really care for sweet things..bad for your teeth you know..'

136Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros almost choked on his food when he heard Lucia's response to the food that Sani had prepared for them. Was she insane? The meat was so incredibly juicy, Eros was in heaven! Thus when she said such a thing while he was in the middle of his juicy heaven, some of that juice went down the wrong hole. "You should chew more before you eat." Anna stated sternly, Eros kind of giving a glare towards the woman. "Well I think it's awesome Sani." Eros stated with a smile. Though he had to be nice. "I suppose...I look forward to your cooking Lucia." Of course the smile as more forced. He was kind of annoyed that Lucia could be so outspoken at times.

Soon dinner was done, and dessert was served. Eros was surprised at this, wondering when the hell Sani had time to make this...Then it hit him. Sani had made this earlier that morning hadn't he? Then that would mean...Now Eros was annoyed. That cheesecake was supposed to be his wasn't it? It was supposed to be his, and his alone, having remembered something about Sani not liking sweets when they've talked before about cooking stuff. Eros was so annoyed that he didn't even hear Lucia's strangeness about how Sani might have poisoned their dessert. Though as he heard Sani, a smirk did take Eros. "That's not enough to stop me." Eros smiled and took to his piece, at least having gotten a bigger peice it would seem. Biting into it, he was in heaven again! "Mm..." Anna bit into it and was surprised at how good Sani could cook. Lucia was cocky, so Anna hoped that when Lucia took to cooking, that she could make good on her words.

Once that was done, Anna decided she was going to take her leave. Thank god, that's at least one annoying woman out of this house. Though what the hell am I going to do with Lucia? I was wanting more me and Sani time...I wanted more sex! Eros grumbled, having enjoyed his past two bouts with Sani. Now they were going to have to sneak sex apparently. Yep, Eros was still going to go for it if he could get the chance. Though another damper was put on his plans. The painting...I can't do it while she's here...shit... "Well, I'm off now. Lucia you take care of yourself. Eros, do not screw this up by offending her like you're good at doing. Give her a chance, get to know one another." Once she was gone, Eros sighed, turning to stare at the two with another sigh leaving him.

137Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:06 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As Anna was leaving, Lucia took that time to gather her things from the car they'd come in,..apparently this had been part of the plan all along for her to stay! Sani crossed her arms, a single brow twitched annoyed by the whole thing,..but he was more upset at the fact that he would have to remain a girl the whole like Lucia was there,..afterall, he could only keep his manhood tucked for so long..this wasn't going to be easy,..any shots they possibly did would be a waste,..Sani couldn't use them,..well he could but they wouldn't help him in the least..he still wasn't sure what he was going to do about this whole arrangement.

Sani was at least polite enough to smile and wave goodbye. Lucia gave Anna a big hug, whispering in her ear, 'No fear,..I will win Eros..and I'll keep you updated.' When all said their goodbyes Lucia pointed to her things, 'Eros, be a dear,.. would you put these in our room for me?' She almost asked Sani to do it,.but wasn't trying tko get on Eros' bad side now that her shield was gone, she would have to walk on eggshells while around Eros to make sure of making a good impression on him,..Sani on the other hand,..she could care less about him,..this was the womans time to shine and she wasn't going to let herself down, she wasn't going to let another one get away. Did this mean that Lucia had been in a simular situation before,..well,..something like it, except she was decieved into thinking her last finace wasn't as rich as she thought? oh yes,..as it would turn out, Lucia was the gold digger.

Her family had factories and a powerful business,..but the truth was, it was going under and this was her last chance to marry off before everything went south, Lucia was determined to make this work,..for the sake of her well-being.

138Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:54 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Apparently Lucia was being a sneaky vixen, having played it off, as well as her father, that their company was still booming and everything. So the two had devised a plan and Anna had no idea of it! Nor did Eros or Sani, nor did the two of them cared. Eros just wanted to enjoy his life. Eros blinked as the woman asked him to put her things in "their" room. "For one thing, I sleep alone. And for another...I thought you said that I should not labor or something like that." Eros stated with a sarcastic expression. Though he rolled his eyes and decided he was a gentleman regardless and took to gathering the woman's things. "You're not sleeping with me though. I just met you..." What a hypocrite right? He just barely met Sani and the two had already screwed twice!

None the less, Eros wasn't going to reveal that to Lucia. "Alright, here you are. The guest bedroom....The second guest bedroom." Because he lived alone, the extra bedrooms were well, guestrooms. He set them up for the models that came to his place. "One rule...no sneaking into my room." Eros thought he'd put forth. Normally he'd love it if a female walked into his room...But he didn't think havnig sex with his mother's idea of a fiance, was a good idea. Though if he totally did that, and Lucia went crying to his mother...than maybe she'd finally leave him alone? The thought did cross his mind, but he shoved it aside. He didn't want to hurt Lucia, even if she was so strange. "Have a goodnight. I'm turning in early." I haven't gotten to see Sani all day really...Sure I saw him, but I haven't gotten to really...do anything with him today. We need to get busy with those photos...How are we going to do this?

139Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:21 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia was under the impression that she'd be kicking Sani out of Eros' bedroom, assuming since they were together, they were probably sharing a room,..nope,..that wasn't the case at all and already put a damper on things. When questioned about how earlier she dind't want him lifting a finger and now for him to take her things she laughed 'Hohohoho, don't be silly,..those are far too heavy for little ol' me,.it's bad enough I had to drag them up the steps in front of the house, this is the kind of thing you should be doing,..not girls work like setting the table, making beds,..you know housewife stuff,..that's not for you honey,..this, on the other hand, is.' she said,..and she got her way, Eros took to grabbing her bags to the other guest room. again this puzzled the woman, 'Why doesn't Sani sleep with you if you're dating,..because that just seems rather strange don't you think?' asked the already suspicous woman. 'Not really,..Eros is an artist and requires certain space,..I accept and respect his need for boundaries.'

'Fine, whatever.' she scoffed when Eros told her not to try and sneak into his room, and went inside her room. 'Goodnight.' she said closing the door shut. when she did, Sani let out a deep breathe..somehow he'd made it one full day as a woman,.it nearly killed him. 'There's no way i can get used to this.' he whispered to himself as he went into his own room to get out of his get up and into something a lot more confortable,..he moved into an oversized dark blue T-shirt and a pair of sweats, keeping on the bra,..after all,..he had to be careful form now on,.although it was itchy as hell.

about an hour passed and Sani decided the coast was probably clear, he stepped out of his room and quietly made his way up the stairs to Eros' room. lightly tapping at the door. 'Eros,..it's Sani...can I come in?'

140Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

What an evening that had been. Eros was so tired of the entire situation, and also a bit bummed. He was looking forward to getting some good shots in today...as well as begin figuring out a pose for his painting. Everything was ruined for that day and possibly the days to come. Sleep was not coming to him as he laid on the bed. Though soon a gentle tapping came at the door. Eros, at first, froze. What if it was Lucia? The thought of her coming to his room at night gave him the chills. However, to hear Sani's voice caused something else to run through him....Eros not quite sure as to what that was.

Pushing away from the bed swiftly, he gently pulled the door open and gently pulled Sani into the room with him, shutting and locking the door behind him. He pulled the boy close to him and laid a heavy kiss against the other. "Mm.." He pushed his tongue into the boy's mouth before pushing the two of them to his bedroom, shoving the other against the bed, moving himself over the male. Breaking the kiss, Eros found a slight smirk taking his visage as he touched one of the fake breasts. "Natural reflex heh...Gods Sani....I wanted to thank you personally for that dessert...that everyone stole from me. It was for me wasn't it?" Eros asked gently as he stared down at the other.

141Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was trying not to breathe heavy as he waited for the other to answe,r..but he was actually nervous he would be caught by Lucia,..chick was kinda crazy, and who knew what she would do if she found out he was going to Eros' room it would only increase the tension in the house and the boy didn't want that. Eros opened the door only to pull him in. before Sani could say anythign the male had claimed his lips, the boys eyes went wide, only to soften as his cheeks grew hot once more, and allowed the other to do whatever it was he wanted to him,..Sani was all for it,..how he missed it,..even though it'd only been a day,..it was nearly impossible.

Sani pushed back into the kiss enjoying everything Eros gave to him,..it was just a kiss like any other lust-filled they'd shared before,..but there was something in that kiss that Sani felt,..it wasn't lust,..it was that familiar feeling he'd gotten from just like the other day. Loving every second of contact, he didn't even realize that he'd moved with Eros over to his bed until the kiss ended and Eros tried to make a pass at his fake breats. 'There's nothing there dummy.' Sani said, giving the boy a light flick on his ofrehead with his thumb and middle digit, giggling a little at the idea.

It was then the other mentioned the dessert, and if it had originally been for him. 'Of course it was,..that was supposed to be your treat for tucking me in.' he said softly. 'I'm sorry,..it wasn't meant for them,..but I didn't want her to see it and try to take credit for it or something.' Sani was sharp and wise on Lucia's game,..for that's exactyl what she would have done if given the chance. The boy took a deep breath, 'I missed you today,..soo much..'

142Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Feeling the flick to his head, Eros laughed a little. "So mean." He teased back, only to soften his gaze. "I see, so that was the reason for it. Hmhm, like I'd believe she would make such a delicious treat." Eros whispered as he found himself pressing his lips against various spots upon Sani's throat, obviously heated up at that moment by the way he had kissed the other strongly at the door, or rather having pulled Sani into such a heated kiss.

Pausing again, a soft breath left Eros to hear that he had missed the photographer so much. Eros blushed a little at this, only to soften his gaze and nod. "I've missed you too...Strongly so...I don't think I can stop myself now...Hmhm, then again it's hard for me to stop when you're right here beneath me." Eros teased a little, but did mean his words...He wanted Sani badly and began to heatedly press his lips against various spots upon the other. "I locked the door....remove that silly thing...hmhm." Eros laughed a little as he meant the strange bra. "You're mine right now...I'd rather have you as yourself than as a fake woman." Eros teased again, pushing his hips against the other's frame, showing just how much he was wanting the other.

143Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani giggled to hear that Eros believed he would never expect Lucia to make such a delicious dessert, 'I'm sure she's not all bad,..but I don't think she's ever really worked a real day in her life...let alone boil and egg.'
Cheeks flushed red when Eros said he'd missed the youth as well and in turn feeling as the other pushed forth to kiss at his neck. He loved to feel the other's warm breath on his skin like that. Hearing words come form Eros saying he couldn't hold himself back,..well that was more than enough for Sani, he felt as the other went back to kissing his neck,..embracing the touch, letting out a soft moan.

It was then Eros instructed him to take off the stupid bra, and he figured it was fine since there was no way Lucia would find out by barging in or something. Sani went to do so only to have Eros press up against him to show how badly he wanted him,..which was fine for Sani, there were no complaints from him whatsoever, he'd been waiting helpessly for his chance to be with Eros again. He removed his shirt and fake bosom, taking a hand to guide Eros face towards his to kiss him once more while the other hand wandered off, finding a hardening member he stroked at the shaft on top of the fabric that denied him full-access.

144Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Perhaps your right that she might surprise us...Hmhm, but I think you're very right about her never working a hard day in her life. Mm..." Eros contiued to breath against the other, nibbling at various parts of the youth's neck. Gods he wanted Sani at that moment. An entire day was ruined for the two because of his mother and her bringing in Lucia. And now that they had to deal with Lucia, the two were going to have to get a bit more creative on where and when the two shared sex.

Finding his face being directed back towards the other once Sani removed his shirt and fake breasts, Eros moaned within the kiss he was gaining, easily returning it with the same passion, if not a little more. Eros gasped within the kiss as his hardened bulge was being teased, a smirk taking Eros at this. Breaking the kiss, Eros shifted his shirt off before pressing his chest against Sani's own, his hips rolling back against the hand that was up against him, wanting to feel more of the sensations as well as grind himself against Sani's form.

145Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani let out out another breathy moan as the boy above him grinded his want against him, causing his own to react and harded as well,..it didn't take much fopr him with it came to Eros. He felt the other's warm chest on his own, 'Please,..I don't wanna wait anymore.' the boy whispered and began to remove Eros's remaining garments of clothing to have the other exposed to him.

He pushed up, kissing the boy for a moment as he slipped from under him, shifting the other on the bed so he was laying on his back. Kneeling to the side of him,Sani went to continue where he left off, stroking at the other's lower regions, taking the tip within his mouth. 'Mmm..' this sound surprised the boy at the fact that it had come from him,..he blushed lightly but continued to work.

146Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Such a needy model. Eros grunted as he found the other whispering that he didn't want to wait anymore. Shifting his frame, he found Sani removing his clothing at that moment, allowing this of course. Once he was bare, he took to doing the same to Sani, not wanting anymore clothing to restrict their actions. Sani though helped him onto his back, having silpped from beneath the much more tonned creature. Laying upon his back, a sharp grunt left him as his thick want was being stroked as well as the tip finding a place within Sani's mouth.

The sound that left Sani caused Eros to grin a little. Sani was being so naughty that night...He was enjoying it. After all, he as very much wanting this at that moment, and it was clear that Sani was as well. Since Sani was at the side of him, he could see the other's bottom and pushed out a hand, taking to massaging the youth's backside, groping the creature in the process. This time he had plans on taking the other, but he would allow Sani to ready him down below.

147Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth, finally bare as well,..not really noticing, nor caring how he got that way, continued to please the other only to find Eros' hand reaching around him, enjoying the process. This time, Sani had no intentions in taking the others title of dominance, that was one of those once in a lifetime kind of things...Not really Sani's style,..not that he didn't enjoy himself, as well as the other,..but it wasn't something he was after this time,..he just wanted to touch and be touched,..he missed the others contact that day,..and maybe because if felt like he was being naughty by sneaking up to Eros' room with his supposed fiance in the house as well,..it was almost exciting for the boy.

Sani continnued to stroke the other, takig more of him into his mouth, loving how the member grew within his mouth, his tongue moving alongside as it throbbed and hardened. The boy began to quicken and perfect his work he'd begun on the other, working on taking the full length within his mouth, as he did this, a free hand taking hold of a prize just below and massaging them, just to add to the on-going sensation...

148Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"A...Ahh..." Eros groaned as he felt more of his man bits being massaged while Sani's hot mouth worked strongly upon his organ. He was indeed hardening within Sani's skilled mouth, though this time he had plans to not offer any kind of treat to the other. He wanted to spill everything deeply within Sani as if to claim the boy as his own. Pulling his hand back, Eros began to lick at two of the digits, soaking them up before pushing them towards Sani's behind again. With that, he pressed against the youth's entrance, toying with it while Sani took to his throbbing member.

Eros smirked a little as he found another groan trying to escape him, and thus got even by slipping a finger within Sani's warmth. He continued to wiggle a finger within, pushing the finger in and out, only to slip in the second one, stretching the youth for him. "Mm..." Eros would tense a little as he felt Sani work on him, though did not stop with his actions with his slick fingers, pushing them as deeply as he could from the position the two were in. He continued these motions as if he was thrusting himself into the youth, finding himself matching the motions Sani took to his erection.

Sani was good, the more he continued, the more Eros wasn't sure how much he could last and suddenly removed his fingers from the youth's body and took to gently stopping the other's actions. However, the gentleness vanished as the man became quite firm, but not in a painful sense. He was going to take control and suddenly pushed Sani onto his stomach upon the bed, Eros heatingly licking at the youth's back, moving down the creature's spine as he began to grind his hips against Sani's bottom, wanting Sani to feel how heated and hard he was, pressing himself against Sani's entrance, but not entering yet. He had shifted out his hands to pin the other beneath him, molding himself against the male from behind.

149Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani tensed a little as he felt as a single warm digit entered him, recalling it not being so bad, and continued his work. he coudlnt' help but moan ashe felt a second digit slip in, enjoying the motions the other took on him, matching up with his own rhythm he had, it created an image for him that Eros was already deep inside him like he yerned for,..the boy released the lower member from his mouth, now only stroking it with his hand though it had been soaked enough, it was nice and slick.

Sani Already begining to pant a bit, loving the feeling of the other pleasuring him though to him it was more like a tease, thus the boy squirmed a bit impatiently. Suddenly busy fingers were removed and Sani was forced onto his stomach and Eros hovered above him,..again there were no complaints from the peanut patch as he coudl feel the others body heat upon him, 'Hahhh...' Steady heavy breath left he boy once more, his eyes closed picturing the actions of his lover, feeling a warm probe at his entrance,..another tease, how he wanted the other bad,..he knew if he waited a little longer he would get what he wanted,..but the anxiety of it all was tension enough to make his own want grow in response.

150Torn Canvas - Page 6 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros continued to grind against the other, forcing Sani against the bed heavily. Hands shifted, clawing the other's thigh from the backside, starting from the crook of the knee and clawing upwards, of course pricking at the skin rather than breaking through the skin, wanting to add to the sensations really. He continued tis as he suckled against various portions of the youth's back. Though soon enough, he pulled back shifting his hands down to pull Sani from his stomach so that the young man was on all fours. Grasping at the boy's hips with one hand, and himself with the other, Eros began to position himself behind Sani, pressing the head of his erection against the moist entrance of Sani. Once he was placed where he wanted, Eros took to resting his other hand against Sani's hips and suddenly thrusted himself as deeply as possible as he could within Sani, having been lubed quite well as well as having lubed up the insides of Sani's tightened flower.

Feeling Sani's muscles contract around his throbbing member was heaven. Grunting at this, Eros began to pull out, and then pushed back him. Smirking at this, he began to start finding a rhythm once he was certain that Sani had relaxed a little, shifting the other's frame against the bed as he began to rock back and forth. A slight creaking noise left the bed, though Eros could care less if he was heard at that moment. Lucia couldn't come in so there would be no realization at that moment that Sani was a male. Though maybe Lucia would at least get the hint if they heard their bed creaking. None the less, Eros didn't care and was moaning as he began to thrust himself into the other, enjoying the way it felt inside of Sani.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum