The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 30]

401Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Hearing the other's tease, Sani scrunched his nose a bit pretending to be annoyed by it, he was a little,..but he knew he wouldn't be for long. Feeling digits being retracted, he wrapped his legs around the other as instructed, Suddenly Sani let out a loud sharp note as the other thrusted into him. He wasn't hurt, just surprised for some reason,..afterall,..it was what he wanted and it felt good to him. Though it took him a few minutes to get used it, the boy was able to relax a bit and throughly enjoy as the other rammed into him. Grunts lef tthe boy as he tried to gain his bearings but wasn't quite able to,..he loved the feeling he got from the other, but wasn't able to gain any means of bracing himself for what he knew was coming,..but even that was okay for him, he enjoyed every moment of it.

He felt as the youth took to finding a good strong pace as he tempted him with touches on his neck and shoulder. 'Yes Eros...Mmm..yea....haa..' the lad became more voicetress as they progressed,..as he spoke more through the pleasure,..the louder he became, though he didn't really care about that either.

The lad ached closer to his lover, wanting to be nearer to him. Taking his hands to craddle the man's face as he guided it back to kiss him once more, this time more passionate than before, Eros seemed to know just what to do to get the boy wriled up, and didn't seem himself lasting too much longer with the way things were going.

402Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:10 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros also didn't see himself lasting much longer, the motions quite intense upon both of their behalfs. None the less, Eros was enjoying every minute of it, enjoying the sound of his name being cried out in such pleasure. "Nm..." He groaned within the actions he placed with his lips, only for his head to be cradled, his lips stolen passionately. Eros firmly shoved his tongue into Sani's mouth, his length pushing deeper and deeper into Sani's sweetness, sweat already beading down his frame from the intense actions as he claimed Sani hard.

The photographer would wait though before he spilled his load, wanting to make sure Sani gained his release before he pushed his own seed into Sani's darkness. Eros wanted to make sure that Sani did gain climax before he had gained his own. The actions became firmer, his hips pulling out before shoving himself deeply into the other, now entering his entire length by that point, his lower bits pressing firmly between Sani's thighs to show that Eros was indeed burrying himself to the hilt in each thrust. "Mm..." Eros deepened the kiss further, his body arching against Sani's own, their bodies pressing against eachother strongly.

403Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani continued to grunt in the kiss he gave Eros as he refused to let up his pace and force on the other, not that the boy was complaining. Finally breaking the kiss, he kept his eyes locked on Eros, the boy biting his lip in pleasure. He grabbed hold of the mans strong arms as he thrusted, his breathing becoming labored as he felt himself readying for climax, he wasn't doing well controlling himself, Eros was amazing at his technique, Sani felt that he couldn't get enough of it and constantly craved more of the other,..something about him...Sani wanted more of, he still didn't know what it was. 'Mmm,...Eros...' the boy managed out as he was close to climaxing.

After a moment, Sani let out a loud cry, arching once again in a strong manner towards the other, moving a hand to stroke himself as he released his seed onto the man's abdomen as well as his own. Breathing harder still as he tried to pace himself as the other continued to thrust within him.

404Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

(( Please do not move a forum that has been working well. We had to stop this one to work on it on the other site, and now that it's back, I'd appreciate it if you do not mess with this topic that is indeed quite active...))

405Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James hadn't planned on telling the man all that he had, it just happened that way and realized he'd put his foot in his mouth after saying so much about himself, found the other's silence confirmation of that. 'I'm sorry,..'though the other started up in telling bits and pieces of his life. 'Really? an arranged marriage? how exciting...not for you i imagine,..it's just that you really don't hear about that too often nowadays.' he man was simply fasinated with the other's story, though it would seem that Nathan was just as intersted in his, complimenting him in being strong while having just a tough life. 'heh, it really wasn't that bad,..i tried to make it normal,..then again, i guess what do I know about being normal right?'the other had mentioned about not ever really being ready for a relationship. was that supposed to be directed at me?
What do you think relationships should consist of, and what do you think you're lacking to be able to be in one then?' the man was very interested at this point.

Someone else was interested as well,..Sani. the kiss ended and he looked up at his lover. 'Can i have you now?' he asked, wanting to feel more connected to the other.

406Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked, only to find himself giggling again. He never giggled and yet here he was doing it again. Nathan blushed darkly at this, having giggled at James comment on what he knew about being normal. However, when the other began to question him, Nathan found himself becoming a bit hesitant in his words. "I...I don't...really know. I've never been in a good one I guess..." Nathan shifted his gaze away a bit. "I've...dated a few women in my time, but those ended disastrously. I was cheated on with my first girlfriend..and my second one told me I will never have a successful relationship..." Nathan sighed at that last one. "She said my....socializing skills were atrocious. Perhaps that's the main reason I've never been good with relationships. I think my first girlfriend was just using me and got bored heh." Again Nathan sighed, seeming irritated at where the talk was going. "Though, I guess actuallying marrying one of them would have been almost similiar to how you married an insane woman." Nathan pointed out, deciding to re-direct the topic back to James.

Eros, on the other hand, found the topic that Sani and him were on quite enjoyable. As the kiss broke, Eros studied the other's expression, only to find a big grin taking him to hear such words from Sani. "Hmhm...I'm yours Sani..." Eros whispered against the other's ear before trailing his tongue aginst it, pulling the other even more strongly against him. "I'm always yours whenever you want me. Hmhm..."

407Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James also noticed when the man giggled that it wasn't normal for him to do so,..and found it appealing that he did it when he talked to him. he found it cute and in a sense, endearing. The man listened as Nathan went on about how he'd never had a good relationship, how the women he'd had seem to do nothing but put bad ideas into his head about what relationships consisted of, the fact that he seemed like a failure. 'I see. yes well 1. this proves that you have had some crazy ones of your own, and 2, it's no wonder you seem so unsure about yourself, when it comes to this sort of thing. and thirdly,..point blank...as they say, bitches be crazy.' he laughed a bit. 'You just know how to attract the weird ones...I'm sure there's a decent woman out there,..we just don't know where she is yet.' the man was enjoying his time with the other. Dinner was served to them. 'Looks good huh?' he said as he dug right in.

Speaking of digging right in, Sani was up for Eros drawing him nearer, in fact, he took to jumping up and wrapping his legs around the other. 'I want you now...' he whispered back when the other had told him he was his whenever he wanted him. Well if that wasn't an invitation, Sani didn't know what was. though he found it amusing how confortable he'd become with his lover over the time they had spent together, he liked the new side of him.

408Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself laughing when the man stated his third point about how bitches are crazy. It was so true. Nathan shook his head as he tried to stop his laughter, only to turn his gaze back upon James. "Perhaps so. I'm tired of looking though. Hmhm. I'll think I'll see who comes to me this time instead of the other way around. I'm tired of looking." Nathan sighed at this, only to blush as Sani's words came to him. But what of James? Could this...be something? Or would this end in another failure? Wait, why was he even thinking about the possibility of a relationship with James? A soft note left Nathan and he darted his gaze away again, his cheeks burning strongly. Am I...interested in him? Maybe he was, though Nathan really didn't know yet. Again he was leary of the man. The food soon came and Nathan easily agreed. Taking a bite, he found a pleased note leaving him. "Mmm...this is a lot better than I thought it'd be. You really have a good taste in restaurants." Nathan smiled sweetly, this probably the first time he had given James such a sweet smile, before taking to digging in himself.

A tasty morsel was now presented before Eros, and who was Eros to refuse? Finding the other jumping up against him, legs moving about him, caused Eros' smirk to grow bigger. "Hmhm...as you wish." Eros grinned and turned his body, pinning Sani against the wall they were nearby, pushing his hips against the other to grind himself against Sani's groin, using the wall to help keep Sani in the position he was in. A hand shifted and began to move against the other's slacks, already taking to undoing them as his mouth heatedly took to suckling strongly against Sani's neck, soft grunts leaving Eros as he began to roll his hips against Sani some more.

409Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James was pleased he was able to make the other laugh again, he actually laughed harder at the way Nathan laughed. 'Hmm..I think you might be right,..stop looking and let them come to you,...although,..when it comes to love, destiny, fate,..or whatever,..I think you have to be open-minded about it...at least,.that's what I try to do, though I can't say i'm terribly good at doing that.' the man admitting as he took a bite, hearing the other compliment him on what a nice restaurant it was and for suggesting it. 'it is nice,..I like it here as well, i don't come here as often as i would like, but when i do,..I make sure it's worth it.' he smiled cheerfully as Nathan had given him a sweet, sincere smile,..he admired its rarity, though realized he was staring and looked away. He'd hoped that he was at least making a good impression on the boy, that he could get the other to change his mind on how he felt about him initially.

Though there was no doubt about how Sani felt about his current position, being pushed up against the wall, being fondled, caressed and utterly adored by his lover. He enjoyed the attention he got, keeping his arms about the other to help stay in place, his lower member rising to the occasion in excitment. The lad's face flushed red as he moaned to his lover's advances.

410Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:22 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan, again, blushed at the last words, wondering if James meant anything by it, about how he made sure to make his trip to that restaurant worth it. Did James mean that taking Nathan there was worth it? Nathan wasn't going to ask, the young man quite shy to even think about asking such a thing. Also his pride wouldn't allow him to ask either. Nathan still had his guard up, though who could blame him? However, Nathan caught something else. Was James staring? Seeing the other look away, Nathan did as well, finding his cheeks burning yet again. I don't know what this is...but I really am enjoying this date. Maybe Sani was right in telling me I should do this. Maybe...meeting James isn't such a bad thing after all. I'm just afraid...that in the end, this is just a game to James. I've never been in a relationship with another guy. I've already given my body to him, and the fact that he is still here shows me that..maybe he isn't a bad guy. It could have been just a one night stand, but here he is, having a date with me. I...I shouldn't be so hard on him.

"James...I'm...really having fun tonight." Nathan soon got out, finding himself so flustered at that moment. I just don't want this to continue, and it be fake on his end. "I....wouldn't mind doing this again...Going out with you. That...that doesn't mean I've let my guard though down. I assure you that." Nathan pointed out with a flush to his cheeks, though shifted his gaze down. "But...I...I do want to see..where this goes."

Eros was already enjoying where his relationship went with Sani, finding himself growing hard against the other just the same. Shifting his frame, Eros took to doing his best to remove the other's lower clothing, wanting to see every inch of Sani's "excitement." Grinning once he was able to do this, he left the young man's shirt on, lifting it up enough so he could devour the youth's nips, sucking on it strongly as his hips continued to press against the other, keeping himself clothed. "Mm..." Eros groaned as he bit at the nip before trailing his tongue strongly up the youth's chest before breaking contact with that area and again taking to nibbling against Sani's jawline. He kept pressing Sani firmly against the wall, a hand moving between them to unzip his own slacks. Pulling himself free, he pressed his hardened appendage against Sani, though did not enter into the youth. "I want to hear you speak dirty to me. Hmhm...I love it when you talk like that." Eros grinned, licking the youth's cheek as if he was some hunter who had captured his prey.

411Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James was willing to say just about anything at this point, if it meant that he could spend more time with Nathan, he liked him a lot, and the fact that he was attracted to him just helped in the cause. The attorney meant what he said when it was worth it,..he just hoped that Nathan was worth it,..and not going to flake out on him in the end. Although he'd had his share of women and a few men in the past, a few of them worth the fight and others..he wished he'd never gave a second look. James looked up when the other spoke, telling him that he was having a good time. 'i'm glad to hear it,.cause i'm having a fine time myself.' he smiled again, though he stopped briefly and raised a brow slightly. 'You wouldn't mind going out again with me?...taking it on a trial basis,..i get it..well...that's a start I guess.' he was pleased to at least get this much with the other, afterall, he was having a fine time with the man. James was going to take whatever he could get from the boy.

Sani was doing the same, feeling as his slacks were being removed, he had to admit, his man had skills. It was then, Eros took to caressing his chest, Sani breathed deeply at this, enjoying every touch his lover gave him. the boy felt as the other's heated breath fell onto his body as he took to taking off his own pants. Sani couldn't help but be excited with how Eros toook to him, tasting every bit of him. He moaned out Ero's name with eyes closed, a bit of pre-cum forming at his tip. But the man wouldn't enter him, instead he spoke of how he wanted Sani to talk dirty to him, licking the lad's cheek, he let out a strong moan as he did. 'Eros,..i want you so bad right now,..I want to feel you deep inside me..I wanna feel you pound yourself into me, nice and deep..don't make me wait, or i'll have to punish you later for it..don't make love to me, fuck me.'
Throughout the short time he'd been with Eros, the boy had seemed to find a different side of himself,..the side that enjoyed being and talking difrty to Eros, he liked it,..mainly because Eros was the only one to get to see this side of Sani,..

Reece at that very moment had been looking over the photos Eros had taken for him, looking at the models in his new line,..paying close attention to one in particular. 'Its uncanny how he looks so much like her...' The man had out the photo he kept in his wallet of a himself with his step sisters. 'I wonder...' he said to himself aloud as he took out a magnifying glass from the desk drawer he sat at. Taking the glass to the photo Eros gave him,,..he looked closer..looking for something...Eyes widened as he found it. 'I knew it!....So i have found you again..'

412Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blushed at the response he gained, kind of feeling bad in a way for his reasons. Though again, who could blame Nathan? After the types of women he had dealt with in his past, Nathan just didn't want to get hurt again. However, this was a big leap for him at the same time, and Nathan really was hoping he wasn't making a big mistake. "James...Other than pool, what kind of hobbies do you like? I suppose...to answer what my hobbies are...they're just simple reading, watching movies at home, and well...I like to write." Nathan blushed at that last part. "I'm not much of a writer though, I just write for the fun of it." Nathan sighed at ths. "But what about you? What do you like to do on your time alone? Or maybe it's with friends, I don't know...but what else do you like to do?" Nathan wanted to get to know a bit more about James it would seem.

Eros already knew quite a bit about Sani's body, and yet he still had to taste every inch he could as he pressed Sani against the wall. Hearing the strong moan made him twitch below. It was such a beautiful sound to Eros. As the dirty words came, Eros smirked at such a thing. "You're so naughty." he teased, only to groan to hear the youth order him to fuck him. "Hmhm, the idea of you punishing me later always sounds fun...I think I want you to punish me Sani. However...I won't make you wait...Not this time. I want you bad too." Eros whispered before suddenly pushing his hips forth, shoving his erection deeply into the other, though was still careful since they weren't properly lubed. None the less, Sani was quite inviting at that moment and the tightness was nice and overwhelming. "Nng....so tight...Hmhm." Eros smirked and began to pound himself into Sani, pushing the other strongly against the wall, his heated lips claiming Sani's own. The pair of them had no idea that Reece had figured something very important out.

413Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Indeed the two had no idea that Reece, the sneaky devil, had in fect discovered that Sani,..Eros' Sani,..had actually been his own step sibling he drove away years ago, what the man still couldn't figure out was why he was trying to avoid him by not wanting to work with him all of a sudden? For it would seem that Reece had a much different idea to what had gone on years before in their childhood. The way Reece remembered it, Sani and Reece, dispite becoming step-siblings had grown strong feelings towards one another, forced to keep them secret for obvious reasons. One day, Reece had taken it one step too far, forcing himself onto Sani, pining her down, forcing his way with her. She tried desparately to tell her parents and Sandie, but Reece had come up with a twisted version of what really had gone on to keep things quiet, their parents believed Reece over Sani, so Reece comtinued to express his feelings sexually towards the girl, knowing there was nothing she could do about, allowed him to carry out his guilty pleasures on her body until one day she'd had enough and ran away. Reece never saw himself as raping his sister, he'd thought of such things as mutual consent, though it wasn't the case. The brother couldn't understand why Sani had left him like she did..but again,..they had two very different stories of what happened in their childhood.

Though Sani's girlhood was far from the mind as Eros took to giving the boy what he begged for, though remembered to be careful for they weren't nearly as prepared as they usually were at this point, but Sani didn't care, feeling his lover's strong rod enter him, hurt like hell, but was well worth it as the man drove into him, the model shuddering at the shock, letting out breathed moans that grew ragged with pleasure only to be silenced with a heated kiss Sani enjoyably took, canting his head as his tongue invaded his lovers mouth, dominating it.

Speaking of dominating parties...James, could tell that Nathan had had some bad luck with past relationships and the reason he had been so uptight with him was because of it,..well,..that and something about the night before might of had somethign to do with it...but that was not the focus. 'What do I like to do?...well I used to be athletic in highschool..played a bit of baseball and tennis, I don't play as much as I'd like nowadays, but from time to time, i'll go down to the rec park on the other side of town with my equiptment and try to get a game going with the highshool and college kids that hang out there..' he listened to what the other liked to do. 'Really you write? that's impressive,..I'm a terrible writer, yet somehow my firms seem to fool the judge everytime.' he joked. by that time James had finished his meal and the man asked for the check while he waited for the other to finish.

414Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Mmm." Eros moaned within the kiss as he continued to press himself deeply into the young man, enjoying the way the other tightened about his throbbing flesh. Sweat began to form upon the pair, the heat growing strongly between the two. Eros didn't care though as he found the pleasure growing at each thrust he made. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but it didn't take very long for the pleasure to totally take over. "Mm...Sani.." Eros moaned within the kiss, breaking it a little to let out a slight gasp as well as Sani's name. Smirking he continued to have his way with the other, enjoying the way Sani moaned out. Breaking the kiss, Eros found himself getting closer, breathing strongly against Sani's ear, burying his visage against the other's neck, licking at the flesh there as he got closer to climax.

Nathan was no where near climax nor was he ready to do that again. Nathan smiled to hear that the other was once athletic and still tried to find ways to keep that up. "You really do that? Go to the rec park to try a game with the kids there? That's...hmhm, that's kind of cute." Nathan admitted with another rare giggle, Nathan not catching himself this time. "Really? Haha, I thought you'd be a great writer with the vast amount of reports you have to do no doubt." Again Nathan giggled, finding himself laughing at the other's jokes about how James' firm seemed to fool the judge everytime. Having finished his meal as well, he waited with James for the check, Nathan finding a blush taking his visage. I....I haven't felt like this in a long time. He really is a neat person...Am I...really seen as a favorite? A hand hesitantly touched his chest, though quickly pulled it back, Nathan hoping James had not seen that.

415Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James blushed a bit when the other mentioned what he did with the kids at the park was cute. 'I guess..well I figure kids are always ready to play,..hard to get my collegues out on the building and outside..' he shrugged, though he looked up when the man giggled again. He took it as a sign that the man was indeed a bit more comfortable with him. He laughed again at the other's words 'yeah that's the think, I can BS a good paper,..I just suck at anything creative..something about not having much of an imagination as a child or some crap.' he joked. Th check was paid. 'Ready?' the man asked, gathering his things together preparing to depart.

Sani had no intention in departing from his lover, or then attention he gained from the other. The lad felt as the other moaned through the kiss,..breaking it. His ear grew hot as the man breathed into it, causing the blush on the boy's face darken with each movement. 'I love you....' he managed to say as the boy took to licking at his flesh. Sani took playing his hand at the back of the boy's neck, biting at his own lip of the pleasure he felt. he could feel himself nearing his own blissfull pleasure when he turned to whisper into the man's ear, 'Put me down,..I wanna ride you till tou cum..'

416Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"You? No imagination? Haha, you see pretty imaginitive to me." Nathan teased, only to nod as he answered that he was ready. "Thanks...for dinner. It really was good. I guess you're good at dates after all." Nathan teased, finding himself a bit comfortable around James indeed. He was also sober, which he was glad for. "That's...the first date I've ever been on with a guy...I'm usually the one treating out others, hmhm, this was a nice change of pace." Nathan teased again, only to blush. Did that mean he was the girl in this situation? "W...Well, I should pay you back for my half, now that I think about it. I don't now how it works between guys...Um...So how much was the check? You wouldn't let me see it." Nathan pointed out as he took to gathering his wallet with the want to pay his half back towards the other.

Eros was enjoying his payment quite nicely. Sani's rent for staying with Eros was great sex apparently. Eros was getting close, and almost lost it when Sani moaned out that he loved Eros. Though when the other whispered into his ear, a bit of pre-cum came from the tip that was deeply inside of Sani, a shuddered note leaving Eros. "Alright..." Eros pulled himself out, allowing the other down, moving himself onto the floor, blushing at such a sudden want from Sani. Oh how he enjoyed it though~

417Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James enjoyed the conversation he was having with Nathan, though the playful teases were something new to him. Not saying that he didn't like it,..he did,..he thought it was cute..he just didn't usually get teased back in such a way, usually he would do the teasing and never get anything back in return,..it was new an refreshing,..maybe that's why he liked the other right off the bat,...though the man had a straight face as the other made the tease that he seemed pretty imaginitive to the other.. does he mean..about the other night? the man wondered,..but decided not to dwell too much on the thought for he knew that the man would never admit it,..and James wouldn't bring it up. Nathan brought up that it had been his first date with another man, hmhm, 2 cherries in 1 day,..i'm on a roll! he smiled as he thought this,..agian,..he knew better than to say something aloud to the other. 'Pay? you mean you wanna go Dutch? nonesense,..my treat, don't worry about it,..there's a reason you didn't see the bill. But if you fele that badly about it,..next time we go out, i'll let you pay how's that?' the man chuckled as he spoke, not being serious about it at all....well the second date he did in fact hope for. He took the man's wallet and stuffed it back into his pocket where he'd fished it out. 'Come on,..I'll take you back to the bar so you can get your car.' he smirked, unlocking the passenger side door, opening it for the man, being a gentleman.

Sani was far from being a proper little gentleman, Eros had laid down on the livingroom floor, Sani dove in and pounced on him, straddling himself as he couldn't wait to fullfill his idea. He eased the other inside his desire as his own want throbbed with anticipation. He took his lover's hands, placing them on his waist as be began evenly-paced motions onto the man, formed sweat, gliding down his back, soaking into his shirt he still wore, his hands caressing the other's chest as his lower half twitched at each thrust, though he fought hard to hold back so to recieve his prize. His head went back and eyes closed as it was a difficult task.

418Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan had no idea what James was thinking, which was probably a good thing. "W...Wait..." Nathan gasped as he found his wallet being placed back into his own pocket, Nathan's cheeks burning at such a gesture. "Fine...next...time....I'll pay..." Cheeks burned even more as he realized what he had said. He quickly shot his gaze away. He had said it...he'd go on another date with James. "Next time..." Hesitantly, Nathan turned his gaze back upon James, only to smile to show that he meant it. He'd see where this would go. I'm doing a lot here, taking this chance and all. I'm just afraid...that I'm going to be heart broken again. I don't want that. "Alright." Taking to the passenger's side, Nathan still found his cheeks burning. He had agreed to having a second date with the man he had earlier said that he would never allow into his pants ever again! Maybe that would change in the future, who knew. None the less, Nathan did find himself attracted to James, he couldn't lie there. None the less, he was going to see what their relatioinship could be first before he ever allowed that to happen again. "Thank you." Nathan got out, watching as the other soon moved off to the driver's seat, his cheeks still burning.

Eros was burning up with pleasure, enjoying the way he was pounced by his sex kitten. "Nng...so naughty...Hmhm..." Eros teased, feeling the other ease himself onto Eros' throbbing length. Finding his hands placed upon Sani's waist, Eros found a single eye closing as Sani began to ride him. Watching Sani ride him like this, seeing the other's throbbing flesh twitch in response, as well as how Sani's shirt stuck to him, it caused Eros to grunt as he was having his own hard time keeping himself from climax. "Nng...so good..." Eros groaned and found his hips bucking a bit, wanting to push himself more and more into Sani's awaiting nexus. His hands began to tighten about Sani's waist, wanting to force the other down him more and more at each thrust Sani took upon himself. "Nng....ha....Sani...I'm...going to....mm..." Eros was still trying to hold it back, his cock hard within the other, twitching inside Sani's tightness, a bit of his seed already pushing forth, but not all of it. After a good while of this, Eros couldn't hold it anymore and found a sharp note leaving him, his hot seed spilling deeply into Sani within. "H...Ha...Sani..." Eros breathed out strongly as he pumped himself into the other, his hands gripping Sani's waist strongly as he forced Sani down him hard so that he was deeply within the youth when he released his essence.

419Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James was a little disappointed as it would seem that he wouldn't be releasing anything,..at least not tonight, he figured he'd pushed his luck enough just to get the boy to go out with him, and to hear that the man was aggreeing to go out with him again, well..this had taken the man back a little. 'So you will go out with me again,..great!' he smiled as he knew the other would think about how he just confirmed that there would be a second date. James drove to the bar where they left for the date. on the drive back James thought about what the other had said before,..wanting to see where this would go,..what did the other have in mind,..what was it that he wanted from this. 'So,..what exactly are you looking for in this...you know,..you and me?...I mean,..you said you wanna see where this is going,..where do you see it headed?' the lawyer felt a little embarrassed about asking such a thing, but he was curious.

Sani was far from curious about anything, everything he felt was familiar and enjoyable, he felt as his lover arched to push more of himself into the lad, causing Sani to voice a sharp note as he rode the man that attempted to let him know he was ready,..with a little more to go, Sani felt the warm sensation of Eros' hot seed filling him. '...Mmm..' Now that Eros had gone, it was his turn. he took the other's hand to his shaft, guiding it at first in instruction to stroke, he let go and let the other continue the motion. the boy kept his eyes on his lover, though only for a moment as he slowly closed his eyes, 'Aahh!~' Sani let free of his serum, spilling over his partners hand and onto his abdomen. Breathing ragged, he released the other from himself, slumping over beside him. '..That....was good.' he chuckled lightly...

420Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Now in the car, Nathan blushed darkly at the question that he was not expecting. "What? What am I looking for in this? I...I don't know..." Nathan answered truthfully as he never really knew what he was looking for in a relationship...other than one thing. "I guess...I'm just hoping....that this won't be a waste of my time in the end. I...I don't want to get hurt." Nathan whispered this, shifting his gaze towards the window, staring out of it. "I guess...I just want to see if this relationship can be successful." Cheeks burned even more, Nathan trying to cover his face with his hand now to hide his embarrassment.

Eros had been instructed to stroke the other and easily accepted such a task, his eyes strongly focusing on Sani, wanting to see every reaction the boy took when climaxing. He loved seeing and hearing Sani's climax. Soon enough, the hot milk spilled onto his hand and Eros found himself grunting as the other moaned out in such a way. It almost made him harden up again. Once the other slumped beside him, Eros shifted so he could face the other and took to licking off his hand. "You're so delicious, hmhm..." Eros grinned, only to push forward and took to claiming the other's lips after Sani stated that this was good.

421Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James wasn't sure how to take the response,..though it was what he asked for,..he just didn't know how to go about it. 'Relationship? so,..we're dating now?' he asked somewhat confused. He peeked over to the man that hid his face to the window. James hadn't thought about it,..he thought of just two men going out and having dinner. 'regardless,.I odn't want to this to be a waste of time either. and if you aren't taking this seriously, then I don't want that second date,..so if you're gonna still go out with me again,..I want you to go cause you wanna be there,..not cause you think you owe me for dinner got it?' James said half serious, half jokingly. He didn't want to go through all the emotions and get nothing out of it in return.

Though that wasn't the case for Sani, he'd gotten all he was looking for in Eros, and in that moment that they'd shared. The tired youth watched as Eros shifted to look over at him, tasting his prize his usual way. He smirked at the compliment only to have his lips stolen away in a kiss by his lover to which he purred within. When the kiss was broken, he looked deeply into the other's eyes. 'how'd I get so lucky,..to have such a hot man fullfill my every sexual desire by just mentioning it?' he grinned playfully. he kissed the man again. 'get your easel..' he whispered into his ear.

422Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan shot his gaze towards the other. "Oh I'm taking this seriously...believe me. I..." Realizing what he was saying, fifty more shades of red seemed to take his cheeks. "I...really want a second date with you..." There was something about James, and Nathan found himself wanting more of it...despite not wanting to admit it. He didn't take the other's words as a bit of joking as he was quite serious at that moment, and very embarrassed now at the same time. Soon enough, the bar was in sight, Nathan finding himself silent at that moment. So this was a relationship? He himself had said that, and thus was why he was so embarrassed.

Eros wasn't embarrassed at all as he was very content at the moment. As the kiss broke, Eros smirked at the comments he gained. "It helps that I'm almost one-hundred percent guraranteed to be hot for you haha." Eros laughed, only to grin back just as playfully and pull the other close, gaining his second kiss. But as the other whispered into his ear, the smile widened. "Of course." Pulling back, Eros happilly moved off to gather his painting supplies, wanting to continue his painting of Sani, his lover.

423Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James couldn't help but chuckle a bit as the man spoke. 'you really are cute when you're like this.' he grinned. 'So just so we're clear, we're both going to take our actions seriously,..even if they started off on the wrong foot.' the man stated, speaking of the night before of course. 'You shouldn't worry,..i'll take good care of you,..i promise.' his words were soft and genuine as he truely meant them. 'Here he are.' he said as he turned into the parking lot of the bar. he parked in an empty space next to Nathan's car and parked it. 'Alright then,..well I don't know about you,..but I had a very nice time out with you.' He leaned over the arm rest and kissed the man's cheek.

Sani waited for the other to return with his supplies. The boy took off his shirt and used it to clean up a bit before tossing it with the rest of the clothes that had been piled up against the wall as they had been peeled away layer by layer. He ran a hand through his hair to fluff it out a bit, moving to a good spot for him to be in while the other painted him.

424Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I...I'm not cute..." Nathan blushed even more, wishing James wouldn't tease him so much. None the less, as the other spoke gently as well as genuinely, it only made Nathan keep his blush. Did he have to say it like that? Readying to leave, a squeak left Nathan as he felt James kiss his cheeks. Nathan blushed even more at this, if that was possible, and turned to the other. "H...Have...a good rest of the day...I...I...had a nice time too." Nathan forced his eyes upon the other, still very flustered. "O...Oh....Here..." Nathan pulled free his wallet and grasped one of his own cards. "H...here's my number. C....Call me~" Nathan squeaked and pushed out the card. Once James took it, Nathan briskly pulled away and rushed off to his vehicle, finding himself even more embarrassed.

Eros returned, licking at his lips at the sight of Sani having prepared himself for the painting. "You always look so beautiful hmhm." Eros grinned and began to ready his supplies. Soon enough, the painting was on once again, Eros always staring strongly towards Sani before glancing back at his painting. "I'm almost done hmhm..." Eros grinned. Every time he did take to painting the other, he got quite a bit done. It was easy to get lost in his painting when it was something he truly wanted to draw...and he truly wanted to draw Sani.

425Torn Canvas - Page 17 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James wished he could have drawn Nathan nearer to him, but the man was just going to have to accept the fact that it wasn't going to happen anytime soon,..not at this point at least, though he did get the other's card before Nathan left the car, tell the other to call him. He gave a light chuckle at the way it had been presented to him. Thinking to himself how cute the other was,..dispite him insisting that he wasn't, James thought he was and that's what mattered to him. He waved to the beet red man and started the car once more, heading home, having enjoyed the night he'd had.

Sani was enjoying his evening as well, it was wrapping up perfectly routine. He got into his pose he'd chosen for the painting and stayed still, watching the man take dramatic strokes to his canvas, hearing the other state that he was nearly complete. 'I can't wait to see it~' The boy was very excited, for the other told him he wasn't allowed to look at it until he was finished. He had kept his promise, 'I'm gonna be be mad if it turns out you've been paiting a picture of the couch and coffee table instead of me all this time.' he joked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum