The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

The Illuminated sky shone with the fading sun of Gold and Orange, showing that dusk had began to come into the world. As this came down, Kagune's Coffin rumbled and shook as the top slowly creaked open, showing his gloved hand pushing it open as his Green eyes glimmered in the shadows. Cracking his knuckles and popping his neck, he pushed the side down so that he was able to sit comfortably on the edge.
Smiling, he looked around the darkened room, which he stood up and used his eyes ability to see in the dark and walked over to the light switch to flip it on and a dim light fluttered into existence.
"Today's gonna be a good day, I can just feel it." Kagune said as he walked down stairs into the cafe Room and smelt the aroma of Coffee beans and cream as he walked over to the door and unlocked it just as customers began to walk up to it, expecting to get in and have their coffee. It was close to the end of Autumn as people started wearing jackets and coats of every size and color; but he was too used to the cold and just didn't like the constriction of the jacket, so he usually went out with out one on. Smiling as he greeted the first fifteen customers he smiled and walked over to the counter, ready to take orders.
"How can I be of service to you today?" He said as he Greeted a commoner of the Cafe, Lilith.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

2Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith had awoken an hour before and had been more restless then normal. She decided to go back to the cafe she had found that openned at night. Convience was what she thought at the moment before pushing it away. She grabbed a new book she had bought the day before and set off to the cafe. As she got there she noticed that more people were coming here then there had been in a while. She figured it was because of the weather at the moment.

As Lilith sat down she was greeted by the owner. She smiled up to him as he asked her a question. "Hmm I could think of alot of things but I suppose I'll have a unsweetened tea at the moment if you have any here." She spoke with a smirk on her face before bringing out a book out of her backpack. She placed it on the table and watched the owner. She wondered if maybe he was like her but then she shook her head if he was then he could stand being around humans more then she could.

3Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Walking back over to her with the unsweetened tea, he smiles, flashing a set of fangs as he offers the drink to her. "Here you are ms. Lilith." He said as he turned and walked over to a set of customers who had been waiting very calmly.

4Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith's eyes widen as he grinned with grim determination she grabbed the glass of tea and flashed a smile back her sharp ivories were hidden from those near them. She watched him with icy eyes as she played with her bangs. Perhaps she would stay late tonight to speak with this man. She thought it over but then again her house was alittle far and did not think it wish to be in the same house with an unknown vampire then again she did kind of know him and then not at all. She sighed she knew she was being fickled.

5Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As the night grew on and most of the customers who were indeed tired and famished had left to go eat their hearts out, he sighed, waiting for his other co-worker to tidy up the place as he walked back over to lilith and scratches his black hair, his green eyes chill as he scratched his chin and he shook his hands as a fire pit sat in the middle of the cafe, as though it was meant to be a lodge.

"So, I know you are confused as to who I am," He began as he lit a smoke up and grinned, "doesn't mean i won't tell you about me just yet." He smiled as he leaned forward and flicked the ash into a ashtray.

6Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith sipped her unsweetened tea and watched as one by one the customers left the cafe from being tired. She really didn't expect them to last as long as she did during the night it was what she was good at. As soon as most of them left the owner returned and she watched him intently.

"Oh I know what you are but your right I am confused and would like to know who you are" She replied softly before looking back at her book and speed reading in it. She reached over and grabbed her cup and put it to her lips drinking what was left slowly.

7Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Offering a pitcher of her tea to refill it, he looked at her as his eye gleamed from the last bit of customers leaving.
"Well now, What would you like to know young mistress?" Kagune said as he sipped a cup of black coffee before taking another hit off his cigarette and flicking it into the ashtray.
As he stood up and walked over to the couch, which was red leather, but soft enough that it felt like you were not even sitting on anything. Looking around, he waited for her to come sit by him; But turned to look at his Co-worker, who waved as he was walking out after finishing his job for the evening.

Last edited by Arezu on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She refilled her glass and then drain it half way before watching him. She watched him walk over to the couch and wondered what he was up to. she set her book down and followed at a polite pace. She sat on the other side of the couch. "Well first your name and why you own this cafe would be nice." She said very quitely so that the other person could not hear her. She looked at the fire pit and then back at him as she awaited an answer from him.

9Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Chuckling, he turned to look at her and crossed his leg to lie upon his other one. Looking at her while taking another drink before replying, "Well my Name is Kagune, Kagune Shonai and this Cafe was owned by me for well four hundred years now." He said as he took another sip.

10Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:52 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She raised her eyebrow as she listened to him and noded when he had given his name. So she had known him from the talk from the others she just hadn't realized that she had ran into him. "How is it that the people haven't found you out and hunted you???" she said calmed after the shock off hearing that he had owned this cafe for so long. She placed her hands in her lap before she started to finger her trench coat.

11Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Smirking, he finished his coffee and placed the cup next to the base of the couch. "I have changed my name so many times, but I remember my real one and that is the one I've given you, and with the Cafe I've owned the same building, but have changed its name; even had to rebuild it once." He says as he leans back on the arm, his bare feet touching the leather.

12Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:36 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

She noded, "Well its good to see that you have survived for so long in one place Kagune." She grinned as she spoke and then looked thoughtful before talking again. "I'm sure you are wondering who I am as well???" she tilted her head tot he side as she watched him. She bit her lip as she thought some more on what he had told her.

13Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:34 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"Yes I would love to know more of you, depends on what you're willing to tell me." Kagune began to say, but turned in a feral glance at the back door as it began to slam and creak from something trying to force its way in. Standing up, he mumbled something under his breath as his hands began to glow oddly in a maroon color light.
"I would leave, Lilith..." he began as the thing crushed through the door and a black cloaked figure floated his way towards him, scooping him up and slamming his back into the ceiling, holding him by the bare nape of his neck. "L-lilith...Run...." he began to say as he kicked out his leg to get the creature off, the his leg went straight through it like water. As its hand held tighter on his neck, a clear crystal started to form around his flesh as his breath became visible.

14Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith was listening intently when he turned his head. Her growl sounded like that of a wild animal. She did not like the feeling coming from this creature and was already on her feet. She hissed at the creature as it grabbed Kagune. "I can..can't l.leave you..." She stumbled against the words as she backed up against the fire. She bite her lip as she looked around and then sighed and cursed herself for being stupid. She slid out one of her many knives. "If you harm Kagune I will kill you beast." She said icily. She was anything but weak at this point in time and she ment to prove it.

15Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As The beast chuckled, and icy breath -like voice came from the hood as it spoke aloud. "You are a mere darkness child, you cannot harm us reapers in any ways young one." The Beast spoke as it lowered its body down and kept its arm extended out as it held Kagune up.
Coming face to Face with Lilith, it smiled as razor fangs glimmered from underneath, making the fire goes out entirely. As it looked at the door that it came through, another cloaked figure had burst through the opening and tackled Lilith, holding her in the same position.

16Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith hissed showing her sharp and well used ivories to the creatures. "You don't no scare me." her voice was filled with poison as she followed his gaze. She was about to move when the other creature grabbed her. She wiggled enough to get some freedom and bite the creature. "Let go of me you vile bastard." she hissed as she grabbed another knife. "I may just be a child but I come from royal backgrounds" She spit the words out with hate. How she hated having to bring her past up into this.

17Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Abruptly, a bright red light shone from kagune, engulfing Both the reapers and causing them to burn into ashes as he and her fell with a deep thud, knocking him self out as he cracked his head on the Iron mantle.

18Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

It was all in a blink of an eye, the red light she could have swore was from Kagune. Before she knew it she was on the ground next to the fire pit. Her arm and leg hurt but she figured it was cause of the way she had landed. She pushed herself across the ground and pulled him to her and touched his head feeling a slight wetness. When she looked at her fingers it was blood. She sighed and went to grab some wrap from her pockets and then remembered she had left it at home and then looked at a table close by and grabbed the cloth and begun ripping it apart. She then constructed a bandage on his head and grabbed a pillow off the couch and rested his head on it before getting her tea and drinking some before wondering if she should get blood or water for him.

19Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Groaning some, Kagune sucks in Air through his teeth tightly as he sits up and rubs the back of his head, which was now fully healed. Looking around, he sees Lilith and smirks. "Hey"

20Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:08 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith looked down at him and shook her head. "Your stupid and foolish and I want answers as to why they were after you Kagune" she said harshly he voice still filled with venom. she went back to studying her glass of tea and ran a finger around the edge with her eyes closed.

21Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Groaning as he sat up, he turned and rubbed his hands together as he sighed to explain. "Truth is, I'm the leader of a High coven, The highest one and I turned my back on them because my son had been murdered by one of my closest friend." He said as he looked up, his eyes golden in stead of green.
"As you see though, i do know a few tricks" He Explained as he snapped his fingers and a golden-red flame appeared in his palm. "No, I'm not what those Humans call a mutant or even a fantasy magician, i am just a vampire with old abilities...Hows the saying, Can't Teach and old dog new tricks?" He chuckled as he extinguished the flame in his palm and leaned back, rubbing his face.

22Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith's eyes shot open and looked at him. His words startled her, to know that oldest coven still had their kind walking the planet amazed her to the fullest.Thena gain she could not say anything for she was of one of the second oldest Covens not that she wished to be known by all. It had taken forever to get where she was and she hated when people fawned and did everything to her wim. "You'd be suprised at how many old curs there are," she spoke half-heartedly to him while her eyes searched him over. Pain streaked across her eyes as she looked down and bit her lip. To tell him to much about her would surely cause more to come and do what she fought not to happen. then again she coul not help but to want to answer his questions, since he was the first one she had a real conversation with in over a couple of centuries.

23Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

sighing, Kagune stood up and slipped his shoes on as he walked to the door and flipped the sign. "Lets get a Drink shall we?" He said as he walked over to her and offered his hand. "I do know of a decent Bar we can go to that I have a friend there."

24Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 pm

IceFire

IceFire
Admin
Admin

Lilith smiled and laughed. "Ah that sounds nice darling." She took his hand and stood up before her eyes grew distant. "Kagune???" She peered at him wondering just how much he knew. Perhaps it would be best before going fully out into public to ask such questions.

25Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half moon Coffin Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Looking outside, He Glared as he saw the sunlight begin to rise over the graveyard on the eastern bay. "Oh fuck...." He said as he ran to the blinds and tried to close them, but Was burned as the sun caught his arm and face, but was able to close them all. Panting, he held his arm as it sizzled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum