The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia awoke when she had this feeling that someone was in the cafe with her.when she opened her eyes she could see her father zooming through out the store. "Father what in the world are you doing that for? and you should be in bed i dont want to see you pass out again." she couldnt keep the tears from coming out. she loved him so much and she couldnt stand to see him get hurt.

52Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:28 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"Oh Rukia, do not worry about me, I am feeling much better and I also have great news, that ooze that you saw coming out of me well that was meant to help me and all other vampires get better." He explained as he picked her up and danced with her through out the room.

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

53Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ok but i still dont get it father. you passed out from that stuff doesnt that mean something?" Rukia still had some tears falling but she couldnt help it she was worried about her father. even though he was dancing around with her off the ground. "so what is it supposed to do to help us father?" it was all she could ask to try and take her mind off of her worries.

54Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

"The Serum enhances the cells of the Vampires and makes us appear Human, but we're vampires nontheless and we can walk into sun light with out burning." He said as he opened the blind and moved his hand in, not burning it. "I can actually feel what sunlight feels like again with out it burning me." He said as he closed the blind and walked over to her and hugged her and kissed her head. "No need to be afraid, I finally got the serum to work with every cell known in the vampire DNA, So I will give you some and it will help, Trust me I know it will; and It will also enhance your health and everything else darling." He said as he wiped away her tears. "But I won't force you, you have to make this decision on your own."

55Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia was surprised to find out all of this information out. " i want to take if it will help me father. i dont like not being able to feel the sunlight on my skin. without it i feel cold and it bothers me." Rukia wasnt going to lie to her father she had no reason to do so. so she told him what she wanted. and she wanted to be able to feel the sunllight again without having to worry about being burned.

56Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Smiling, he grabbed her hand and led her down to the lab and opened the door to let them in. The lab was colored blue, dark; extremely dark. It had all sorts of gizmos and gadgets lying around, including syringes and scalpels that looked cleaner than crystal. As he moved on, he made his way to the table and sat his daughter down, and wrapped her arm in a wrap to find a good vein. AS he readied the needle, he spoke to her. "you will be sick like me, but only for a day like me, so be ready; five minutes after than you will be ill for 2 days." He said as he stuck the needle in and injected the serum.

57Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

The feeeling of the needle in her skin made her have goosebumps. it felt weird to have the serum injected into her. it was a cold feeling and a swarm sensation at the same time. she didnt know how to take it, but she did know one thing though this was going to change her life yet again and in a major way. "thank you father. i dont know why but i dont feel so good right now. my head wont stop spinning." after she said this to her father she passed out in the chair.

58Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Picking her up, Kagune carried Rukia up the stairs and locked the lab before walking up stairs to the apartment that sat above the cafe and laid her in the bed as he stroked her cheek before walking back down stairs and leaving to the store, during the begining of the sun rise. It was a glorious sunrise

59Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

it was many hours later when she awoke. she found herself on the bed in the upstairs apartment. from all that she could remember she had decided to take the serum that her father had created. and she trusted him with all of her life he was the only one left that she truly considered family. but she ultimately decided to stay upstairs and sleep some more.

60Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Walking back in, he sighed as he placed the food onto the table that sat in the kitchen of the apartment and sighed as he saw her sleeping in the bed still. Walking over to the curtain that covered the window that was above the bed, he moved them aside and let the light in to shine on her, which made him smile because she was not roasting.

61Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia awoke with a startle at the sunlight on her face. once realizing that it was sunlight she raced for a dark corner. once in the corner she saw her father standing near the window. "father the sunlight!" she couldnt help but yell. she then realized that she wasnt burning or turning to ash. her fathers serum worked. "Father it worked your serum worked!" her excitement had caused her to feel weak and quizy to the stomack and she keeled over in some kind of pain. she didnt understand she was in extream pain for some unrully reason.

62Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Set up- Half Moon Coffin Scene 2 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

As he saw her keel over, he rushed over and held a bowl out for her. It was the after sickness, it would heal over the couple of Hours (And I mean it) he laid her down and covered her fore head with a cloth as he closes the blinds. But this was the start of A new life.

End

Last edited by Arezu on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misread)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum