The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 30]

651Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:19 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Coincidence or not, it still happened, if i hadn't been so stupid to say what I did, you wouldn't have gotten angry, you wouldn't have been distracted and you wouldn't have gotten hit in the first place. I thank the the heavens that you're alright, but if it hadn't been for me, this wouldn't hasve happened.' James had thought about this long and hard within his mind and simply couldn't imagine him not being mainly to blame. He felt the boy clutching on to his shirt. it would seem that the boy didn't want him to leave, he was relieved at this, he didn't want to leave the boy, and it would seem that, although the lad hadn't said anything, his actions spoke louder than words in telling him that he didn't want him to leave either.

It was then he was told that he didn't have to leave. Eyes widened briefly at the statment. 'you want me.....to stay?'

652Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Y...Yes, I want you to stay." Nathan blushed darkly as he revealed such a thing. he didn't care if the other blamed himself or not...The fact was that Nathan didn't blame James for such a thing. Still clinging onto the other's shirt, his gaze refocused on the other. "I...I want to finish our date that we had that night. I don't want to leave my accident the end of that date." Of course Nathan wasn't sure what was to happen that night. He just knew that he didn't want the ending of their date to be that it was the time he got hit by a car. He didn't want to end his date on such a negative note. "I...I don't want to think about that argument anymore either. I...I can't be upset with you anmore about that. You spent every day I was in the hospital with me...You made sure I was alright instead of just leaving me there....I...I don't blame you for any of this James. You may blame yourself, but I don't. S...So please.....don't go..."

653Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:19 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The mans' gaze softened when the boy spoke such words. he wanted to finish theri date? 'You're still hurt,..maybe we should continue the date when you're better.' the boy suggested, still thinking of what was best fot the boy, not wanting the boy to injure himself further of reduce cahnces of a speedy recovery like the hospital staff had promised. 'But I'll still stay...you asked me to,..and i want to stay.' he said turning around to face the boy again. 'I wish that day hadn't happened, that things hadn't started off so bad in the first place I guess.....you mean a lot to me and I don't want to have to see you suffer like that ever again,...the fact that i let that happen to you in the first place...I still hate myself for. I dont' want you to have to go through that again....it's hard not to think about,..but I'll try.' he promised.

654Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked as James reminded him that he was still hurt and that they should continue the date when they were better. Cheeks burned brightly as he wondered why his condition would make any difference...until he thought of a certain activity. Cheeks burned even more, but Nathan decided to not comment on such a thing. Hearing that James would stay was enough for him anyways. James wanted to stay. Listening to James further, hearing that he meant a lot to the man, it caused Nathan's eyes to widen a little, only to soften. James continued, stating on how he hated himself for what had happened, and that he did not want to go through that again. "Idiot..." Nathan simply whispered before pushing closer to the other, silencing James with his lips. He was basically calling James an idiot because the man was still going to blame himself. None the less, he hoped that he could at least show James, at that moment, that he meant what he said when he stated he did not blame James, and thus claimed the man's lips gently.

655Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:57 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Feeling his lips claimed ever so gently, James returned the kiss towards the male, enjoying it. Although Nathan had thought of extra-curricular activites that they could do if the boy were better,..that wasn't what James had had on his mind at the time,..not saying that he was very far, but it wasn't on his mind. It had just been that it was difficult for the boy to move around and figured rest was best for him was all. after a moment, the kiss was broken. 'Idiot huh? well I'll take that,..better than pervert any day.' the boy teased.

656Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:26 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked as the kiss broke and James spoke on how he would take being called an idiot over a pervert any day. Suddenly Nathan found himself busting out into laughter. "Hahaha....seriously? You'd rather be called an idiot?" Nathan teased, only to smile a bit more brightly. "W...Well, don't just stand there, come inside." Nathan blushed deeply as he gently pulled back, allowing the man inside, since the two had been talking at the doorframe for the duration of time. A hand gently touched his own lips, Nathan finding a soft smile taking his visage. "Do you want some tea?" Nathan asked, shifting himself towards the direction of the kitchen. Though as he did, he found himself taking in a sharp breath and grasping onto his side where his ribs were bruised quite a bit. "Nng..." Cheeks burned as he realized he was still not quite ready to be moving about like he was attempting...even if it was just to move to the kitchen to get some tea.

657Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James ignored the boy's outburst in laughter, he was just glad that he was able to put a smile on the other's face. He was then invited into the boy's place. He was then asked if he wanted tea. 'Sure, that would be great.' however, it would seem that the other was having difficulties just getting to the kitchen. Maybe it was a good idea that the man stay for a while. 'You know what,..here,..I'll help you to the livingroom where you can relax and I'll make the tea.' he said, taking the boy's hand and helping him to the couch. Once he was settled, James took to the kitchen to start making the tea. Finding little trouble around the place as he wasn't sure where the man kept things,..though it wasn't long until it was ready. James took to serving the boy then himself. 'Here.' he said, handing a cup to the other.

658Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"B...But..." Nathan sighed as he was lead to the sofa where he would rest for the time being. Sitting upon the couch, Nathan blushed as he could hear James moving about in the kitchen. Sometimes he would call out to help James out on where some things were. Once the tea was ready, James was back with a cup of tea for the both of them. "Th...thanks." Nathan took it and blushed even more. "Here you are, a guest at my home...and you're the one serving everyone." An embarrassed sigh left Nathan at this. "Too bad we don't have those sweets from the other day...That sounds really good with tea." A soft sigh left Nathan as he gave a gentle smile towards the other.

659Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'hehe, don't worry about it, besides, I'm here to make sure that you get better, can't have you going about doing stuff that's going to keep you from getting better. I won't be able to stay here all the time,..I have to go back to work soon. I have that case against your friend....though i do wish there were some way around it than to actually go through with it.' the man sighed, although they had already come up with the perfect solution to the problem, it was still just such a hassle to go through to get there was all. It was then Nathan thought of the sweets that had gone to waste from their date. 'Yeah they probably would have..but you seem to have a bit of a sweet tooth. an extra sugar cube in your tea would be surfice to that though.' the boy joked. 'Next time we have tea together, I'll bring you something sweet, how about that?' he smiled.

While that was going on, Sani and Eros were home, having taken care of the last bit of cleaning and packing at Sani's old apartment and found new places to place the boy's things along with Eros'. The lad was pleased and excited that he was now living with the man, permantently, though the way he'd asked had come out in a lousey manner. Sani was at the dinning room table, looking over paperwork he had recieved from his lawyer and from James about the case, signing what was still needed, scanning and emailing it back, looking over his contract with Reece, seeing how it was that due to a technicality, he was still under contract with the man and had broken his word by refusing to work, though that didn't mean that there was some sort of loophole that he still was missing, he continued to look high and low for such a thing.

660Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"An extra sugar cube? Hmhm...I guess that'll do for now." Nathan gave a soft laugh at the idea of having another sugar cube within his tea. "As for you bringing something next time, I'd like that." Nathan grinned a little, not realizing that he was already excited about the other showing up for a next time. Nathan paused as he waited for the tea, only to watch as James took to gathering it for the pair of them. He reallyis a nice guy...I wish I could just trust him more than I do. Part of the reason we got in that argument is because of my insecurities. I wish I wasn't like that. I don't want to put him through this again. "James?" Nathan called out, only to frown. "I'm...sorry about what happened. I mean...the entire argument. I...I shouldn't have gotten jealous like that."

Eros was even trying to find a loophole and definitely was not succeeding whatsoever. If anything, it was just pissing him off more. He sat at his desk with his glasses on, grumbling as he tried to figure out some of the paperwork that Sani was dealing with, trying to help his lover with any loophole. Though it then suddenly hit him. Is....that why....is that why Reece is trying so hard to get Sani? Has he figured it out? It's the only thing that makes sense. If that's the case, I really need to figure something out. A hesitant glance was given towards the direction of Sani. Tonight...I'm going to confront Reece...I'll sneak away while Sani is asleep...I want to find out just what exactly Reece is up to...Eros was already starting to think recklessly.

661Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James blinked when the other suddenly started apologizing for the events that had happened the day Nathan was hit by the car. James stopped mid-sip, only to lower the cup from his mouth and set it on the saucer. 'Please,..I don't want to talk about it,..I think we both said things we didn't for the other to take it. I'm sorry for the way things happened too, for what was said,..I dont' always think when I speak and I could have been a lot more sensitive i suppose. But I would really prefer to pretend it didn't happen. I think we're both sorry for what was said, and for what happened, and I'd really like it if we kept it behind us.' the man spoke in a low tone, not looking at the other. The man was still carrying the burden within him, still feeling it was his fault and hoped that he would be able to forget the whole thing and move on from it.

While that was going on, Sani still working hard on trying to find some way out of the whole ordeal. No matter what I think of,..he's got it covered,..like this was planned.. the boy thought to himself. Frustrated that it was as though he couldn't escape. What was it that Reece was up to? To gain Sani of course. Just what was it that Reece wanted with Sani? That was still unclear, though Reece was clear on one thing, he wanted Sani back. He felt when Sani left home she was stolen away from him, even though it was of her own accord and to escape Reece's tortureous ways, he still was unaware of such reasoning, the dunce.

662Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan softened his gaze. He could tell that the other was still bothered by what had happened. "I'll put it behind me when you can." Nathan pointed out and shifted a bit in the sofa. "James...come here." Nathan gently ordered, meaning to sit beside him upon the couch. "Sit with me instead of in front of me." Nthan's voice was gentle, calm. "The way you're not looking at me, it's clear as day you're still blaming yourself. Stop it." The therapist gave a stern expression, only to calm himself again. "Come here." Nathan urged gently, moving out his arms. He wanted to hold the other.

"Sani, we should turn in for the evening a bit early." Eros suddenly stated as he entered the other room with a gentle expression. "You've been staring at those papers all day. You're going to go cross-eyed. Why don't we take a rest so that when we wake up tomorrow we'll be able to study more upon this with a fresher mind?" Eros urged gently, hoping they could get to sleep earlier...so he could get to his plan. He wanted to confront Reece strongly. Who knew how that was going to end...Eros could be a loose cannon.

663Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Damn, Nathan had him there,..being told that the other would put it behind him when he did. Of course the man was still blaming himself, if he hadn't been so arrogant, Nathan wouldn't have left the car to begin with! it was then the other wanted him to sit next to him, rather than across from him. He read the boy's movements, noting how the other hadn't looked at him as he spoke. He couldn't, he felt ashamed. James moved towards the other, sitting beside him. Urging him once more to get closer, wanting to hold to the other. James obeyed though was very careful as not to cause further pain for the man. 'It's still just fresh in my mind. I don't want to think about it, I want some time for the emotional wound to heal i guess. It's a touchy subject as you know..and...the fact...that I could have lost you completely..if I hadn't egged you on, you wouldn't have gotten out of the car. That you can't deny,..but you did, and because of me you weren't paying attention to your surroundings...I'm why you got hit!' James was very emotional at this point, his voice cracking a little as he had been fighting back the tears, not wanting to appear as vulnerable as he was.

Sani took a deep breath as Eros appeared, suggesting that they retire early for the night. It was true, Sani had been staring at the same paperwork for a while, exhausting any possibility of finding something he could use. the boy nodded, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and pointer finger. 'You're right.' he said as he gathered the paperwork into a pile to straighten up. He took his lover by the hand, leaning his head against the man's shoulder as they made their way up to the bedroom. Once there, the lad moved out of the clothes he wore during the day, into his pajamas, brushing his teeth and running a comb through his hair before deciding to lay down. He waited for the other to lie down as well so he could claim his usual resting spot. HIs head on his lover's chest, so he could listen to his heartbeat. He enjoyed listening to it at night, he felt it helped him sleep better at night,..or maybe it was because he was with the man he truely loved.

664Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

James was indeed emotional...something that Nathan could easily see. After all, what kind of therapist would he be if he couldn't tell? He could tell that James was blaming himself deeply. He had seen so much of that the countless times Eros had come to his sessions, having been responsible for the death of the girl he once loved. Nathan wished that Eros would move on...and he could tell that Eros was getting closer to moving on, thanks to Sani. None the less, there was still that lingering pain within Eros' eyes...Nathan did not like seeing it, just as he did not like seeing the sadness James had whenever he looked away from Nathan. Hearing the other cry out again, now close to Nathan, the therapist suddenly pushed forth and silenced the emotional attorney. His lips were firm, but gentle against James' own. After a good while, Nathan pulled back, staring deeply into the other's eyes. "Stop it....If it had been the other way around...I'd be doing what you're doing now...and you'd be the one telling me to stop it." Nathan whispered, a hand gently resting on the other's cheek. "Don't you feel that? I'm here...I did not die. I'm here James. You want to know why? Because you stayed beside me every step of my recovery at the hospital. You kept me alive when you could have abandoned me...Think of that James. You...kept me alive." Nathan trembled as tears came to his eyes. "So please, stop blaming yourself. Fate is a strange thing. Things happened because of so many things. To put all the blame on you...it's not right. So please, just think of....the fact that you were there for me the entire time. I..I do want to keep that with me. You could have just left me in the ER, but you stayed." At that point, it was already starting to grow dark outside.

Eros lead his lover to their bedroom, getting ready as well. He wanted to make it believable after all, that he would be sleeping as well, when in all reality, he was thinking of confronting Reece. He would sneak out once he was certain that Sani was asleep. He had learned how to sneak away before like when he had done so to make breakfast for Sani...and of course deal with Lucia's issues with her father. None the less, this time he felt it was even more important. Once he was ready as well, Eros laid in bed with Sani nearby, his gaze soft. "Goodnight Sani, I love you." Eros said like always, giving a gentle kiss to Sani's lips before breaking away, holding the other against him, acting as if he was starting to fade into his own sleep.

665Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Nathan had finished his speech when the other push forth claiming his lips. James expressions softened, eyes closed as he returned the kiss. He carressed the man's cheek carefully as he wanted to be gentle towards the other, trying to be careful as not to cause further pain to the boy. Once the kiss ended, he looked to the other as he spoke, letting him know what he was alive, that he wasn't dead and that he had survived because of him. It was true, James could have stayed in his car, turned the corner and hell, might have not even known that the man had been hurt until much later when he hadn't heard from him in a few days. That would have been horrible and the man didn't want to think of that either, he wanted to pretend that the whole thing never happened, but alas, that wasn't going to happen either. but he couldn't help blaming himself, he still felt bad, and it would still be a while before he would be able to forgive himself,..though it would seem that the other had already done so, and was just glad he had the other watch over him while he was recovering. 'I'll try.' it was the best that he could do at that time. He didn't see himself getting over it as quickly as Nathan wanted him to be. Though one thing was fo certain, he was glad that the man was still alive, and alright.

Sani had no idea what it was that his lover had planned that night. For he was under the impression that they were simply going to sleep early that night and would be together throughout the night. finally laying down with the other, Eros wished him a good night, as he did every night, kissing the top of his head as he did. 'Good night Eros,..I love you too. I'll see you in the morning.' he smiled as he drifted off to sleep quickly and soundly. He believed the man would be there with him the entire night and would have no clue that his lover was actually tricking him. For there was no reason for suspicion.

666Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hearing that James would try was a start. It seemed that that was all that Nathan was going to be able to get out of the other. "Alright...I'll try right along with you." Nathan whispered as he gently pulled the other to him, his gaze soft. He really didn't want James to continue to beat himself up because of what had happened. What had happened and happened, it was done, over with. Nathan forgave James. Looking towards the window, Nathan could tell that it was starting to get dark. Cheeks burned as he pulled back a bit. "Are...are you going to stay tonight?" Nathan found his cheeks burning even more, his gaze shifting away shyly. It was actually rather weird having James at his bedside all those nights, but in a sense that made James seem kind of far away. Nathan found himself missing being held by the other, and could not admit it.

Eros loved holding onto Sani, but this night...he had to let go. He had to confront the very being that was trying to pull Sani from him. Who knew what was going to happen that night. Hearing the other state verbally that he loved Eros' too, a soft breath left Eros. Sani really didn't say it that much, so whenever Sani did...it seemed to always surprise Eros in a way. Not that he thought Sani didn't love him or anything...it was just not something he was used to yet from Sani. Hearing such a thing caused his gaze to soften. "Sani...Hmhm, I'll see you in the morning too." He teased and gently kissed the top of the other's head again before the two drifted off to sleep...or rather Sani did. Once he was certain that Sani was deeply asleep...Eros gently shifted himself, pulling free from Sani before vanishing from the room, heading quietly down towards the exit of his home, leaving as quietly as he could within his car...towards the very direction of R.J.'s house. After all, he had the location thanks to the entire photo session that one time.

667Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had hoped that letting the other know he would try would be good enough for now. He couldn't promise the other,..but he really would try. He returned the embrace from the other, being careful as he held on to him. It was then the other asked if he was going to stay with the man overnight. James hadn't thought about it much until now. 'I will stay if you want me to. I'd like to. I mean, I've been with you every night since you were at the hospital..I think it might feel weird not to.' the man chuckled a little at the last part, though that's how he truely felt about the situation. The man was a bit better speaking his mind that the other, or that's what was gathered.

Sani fell asleep listening to the beat of his lover's heart. He thought of it as his own personal lullabye. The boy slept soundly was the other shifted out of his grasp. the boy stirred a bit, only to grab ahold of a pillow, holding onto it as he had held on to Eros as he slept.

Reece on the other hand happened to be home as he was working on some finishing touches on a prohect he had just completed.

668Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found a bright smile taking his visage, whether he realized it or not, to hear that the other would stay if he wanted...and that he'd like to. "Thank you." Nathan whispered, only to gasp and blush darkly as he realized he thanked the other for staying. It was so embarrassing! None the less, he couldn't help but find himself so happy at that moment. He didn't know why...but ever since he had been hit...and the other had stayed with him when he needed someone the most, it made him feel even more strange around James. Nathan really didn't understand what these new feelings were within....but he wanted to find out. "I'm tired...We should go to sleep." Nathan admitted and blushed as he gently forced himself up from the couch, still wincing every now and then.

Eros, on the other hand, had to leave his lover. Sani's peace of mind was being jeopardized because of Reece. If the man knew about Sani, Eros wasn't sure what he was going to do...but he had to find out why R.J. was doing this. The only thing he could think of was that Reece had figured it out...and was going to do whatever he could to gain Sani. And of course, that just didn't sit well with Eros. Already having pulled up to the man's home, Eros had moved up to the door and began to ring the doorbell, his hues narrowing as he wondered what was going to come of this.

669Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:37 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Reece heard the doorbell, but didn't look away from his work for one of his houser helpers as he called them, would get the door, sure enough, the door was answered by a housemaid. 'Hello, can I help you?' the woman asked before allowing Eros in.

While that was happening, James nodded as Nathan mentioned that he was tired. 'I guess we should get to bed then.' The man wasn't tired physically,..but mentally. He helped the other up and led him to the bedroom. James slipped off his shoes and helped the other perpare for bed as best he could.
Once that was done, he helped the other to bed, following suit by laying next to him, not tired at all, but he would lay with the other for a while, he didn't need to sleep, he would be just as content just laying with the other in the dark until he did actually fall asleep as well.

670Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan figured as much when the door opened and it was one of the man's maids or something like that. Eros narrowed his gaze a bit. "Is Mr. Cameron here? Tell him that Eros is here and that he wishes to speak to him face to face." Eros did his best not to sound so hostile...since he did want access. None the less, it did come off rather urgent.

Nathan was now upon his bed, James right next to him. Cheeks burned as he nuzzled closer against the other a bit, enjoying the fact that he was near the other. It was then when he realized something, this causing him to become even more flustered, hiding his visage a little against James' chest. I can't believe it...It's only been a few days since I've been bed ridden...and without....any sort of touch from James...in that way...Am I really wanting that now? He won't do such a thing though. I'm still in no condition...and yet, being so close to James like this..I...I want him. It had been awhile after all, and after the two had done it two nights in a row...Not having any for the days after that, it was finally taking it's toll on poor Nathan. Nathan wondered if James was holding back.

671Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Was James holding back? Sure he was, he'd spent literally every waking moment with the man, whether the other was awake or not. He wanted to continue his tradition of basically having his way with the man every night, though felt he needed to refrain from such a thing as the man was hurt,..but that didn't mean he didn't want him. He'd even thought to attempt to pleasure the man while he'd been in the hospital for that matter, though didn't dare speak it aloud as he didn't want to upset the man or get a lecture of that's all he seemed to care about... Which wasn't true,..but it was never far from his mind.
The lawyer stroked his injured lover's hair calmly, not saying a word. He wanted the both of them to relax and to try and calm his nerves, just being next to the man gave him a bit of a rise. Though knew better than to try anything, but that didn't mean he didn't want to. He was trying to be a gentleman after all,..still trying to prove he wasn't a sleeze.
The man swallowed hard as his own cheeks begame a bit flushed, it would seem his body was reacting other than what his mind attempted. I miss this..I guess it really doesn't take much from him to make me want him..it's only been a few days but...I can't help but want to pleasure him...if this were any other night, in any other circumstance i'd find a way to get him to let me,...but I don't want to cause more pain to him...

The woman that had answered the door looked a bit startled as Eros mentioned to her that he wished to see Reece, though the way it came out, seemed as though it was urgently important. 'Yes, yes of course. Please come inside and wait here in the lobby.' she asked as she went to fetch R.J.
'Mr. Cameron, there is a man here to see you, he says his name is Eros. I think it might be important.'
Reece smirked a bit to here that Eros was there at his home. I wonder what he wants... the man pondered to himself. 'Thank you,..I'll meet with him in the office. Please make him feel at home while he waits.'
'Yes sir.' the woman nodded, going back to where Eros was. 'Mr Cameron will be a moment, he asks that you wait for him in the office. Please follow me.' she said, showing the man the way to the office through a long hallway. Opening the double doors to the room, she turned on a light. 'Would you like anything to drink?'

672Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

I...I wonder if he's thinking the same thing too. He must be worried about hurting him. In a way...that's really sweet. Nathan's blush remained as he softened his gaze, though it was clear he was deep in thought as he rested near the other. I...I wish he didn't worry so much though. I can't believe this, I'm seriously wanting such a thing at a time like this? I must be crazy...There is no way in hell I can admit it to him. Maybe....if I were to... Nathan blushed a bit as he pushed a bit closer to the other, wincing a little as he was still going to be quite sore...but none the less, still wanted James to act. Maybe if I get closer...or...do something unintentionally sexy...he'll...he'll snap and indeed...do such things. Oh wow, I can't believe I'm really wanting him like that. Hands gently played with the other's shirt, his cheeks flushed as he tried not to look at James in the eyes, seeming focused on playing with the man's shirt...Maybe if he acted cute, it would make James attack!

Eros, on the other hand, was not wanting to be attacked by R.J....but who knew what was going to happen. As the maid returned, Eros was led inside into one of the office rooms that Eros had been within once before when talking business with the other. No doubt the maid had to be puzzled as it was starting to get a little late. Taking a sat within the room, he turned to the woman who had asked him if he wanted anything to drink and shook his head. "No no...that's fine. I'm not really thirsty at all." Eros admitted, looking away a bit. He wasn't sure what kind of territory he had gotten himself into. Maybe Reece even had an idea that Eros possibly had figured something out about him as well. Eros really didn't understand what position he was within at that very moment of their situation. All he knew was that he really wanted to get something straight with Reece. If that man dared to harm Sani ever again, Eros wasn't sure what he was going to do.

673Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The maid nodded and left Eros within the room, it wasn't long before reece hos joined the man. 'Forgive my delay Mr. Delacroix, What can I do for you at this late hour?' the man asked taking a seat as his desk, his favorite drink within his hand, setting it down on the desk. He had a feeling he knew why the the other had come, though this was not the prey he was after, it was Sani he wanted,..but he figured this was a start in the right direction.

While that was going on, James was trying to be on his best behavior, though it would appear Nathan didn't want him to be. James seemed to be content lying with the other though Nathan began to hint of something more. The boy felt as the other gently fiddled with the man's shirt, though he wasn't sure what the other was getting at, he wasn't clueless or in denial really, though he wasn't sure if he was really gaining what the other had wanted from him. He kissed the top of the boy's head, 'How are you feeling?' he asked,...he wanted to see if the boy was really up for what he seemed to be hinting for, if that were the case, the man wouls pursue.

674Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros stood up as Reece entered the room, the man asking him to forgive him for the delay. As the other sat, Eros took to sitting hesitantly back down. "I....was with Sani when your....lawyer came in and gave us such news. I...came because I don't understand." Or so Eros was saying. "Why are you sewing him? he has done nothing wrong. I told you that he has been wanting to tackle this other project and thus we could not pursue anything more with you."

Nathan, on the other hand, closed his eyes as the top of his head had been kissed. It was a start, but not enough. "I'm...I'm feeling alright...Sore a little, but I'm alright." Nathan whispered, only to blush darkly. "I'm....cold though." Nathan stated after a moment. Maybe if he got the other to warm him up a bit....it would excite James enough to attack! Again Nathan was unable to say what he really wanted as he kind of wanted James to just go for it. He knew James was probably really hesitant though....because of the situation, but Nathan still couldn't say it for the simple fact that he felt it was embarrassing.

675Torn Canvas - Page 27 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Granted, I've been told that Sani has other projects in the works thus why he was unavailable for mine,..I am not a very patient man, nor am I a fool. I've taken the liberty of going in and finding out exactly what Sani had in the works,..yet I find his schedule completely clear. Besides, it would seem th contract Sani has signed allows me access to his talents for quite some time, unless of course he has other work lined up in which I dont' mind waiting my turn, however, because there are no other projects in the works, Sani denying me work, is a violation of the contract. Therefore, my grounds to sue.' the man was very straightforward, though he also wasn't about to blab out the fact that he'd figured out Sani's secret without being prompted either.

Nathan had let the man know what he was alright, though a bit sore, which was understandable. The lad mentioned being cold, James knew better, the boy he held on to was just as warm as he was. Does he really want me to take advantage of him? the man wondered, and decided to find out on his own. Shifting a bit, he had the other lie flat on his back, Jame laying next to him, he moved in closer and kissed the man gently, taking a hand to his cheek, caressing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum