The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 30]

101Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:54 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani realized he pulled out before he was ready to cum although he was very close himself at the time, it wasn't really in his thoughts at the moment, he was more concerned that he didn't fail the other and didn't think he would notice but Eros did...not that it was a problem,..but again,..Sani wasn't expecting what came next. 'E-Eros, you really don't hhaa--' He shuddered as he felt the other take hold of his shaft and begin to stroke it. He bit at his bottom lip as his want pulsated within the others grasp, He wasn't very far off at all,..it would all be over in a moment. the lad looked out at the other with a single eye open as he fought for a steady flow of air. finally even the eye he had on eros closed as he nodded his head slightly in rhythm.
A sudden sharp note left the boy as he moaned out 'i'm..i'm gonna..' the poor boy wasn't able to get the full thought out when his seed spilled out over the tip and onto the other's hand a little.

102Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros simply chuckled as Sani told him that he didn't have to take to his actions, or at least tried to say such a thing. Eros wasn't going to argue with the other, deciding to just ignore the other's words at that moment and stroked the youth. Eros watched intently on how the other tried to not moan, taking to his heavy breaths, Sani's want throbbing within hs hand. But as the moan came, which was like music to Eros' ears, the photographer grinned as the youth was unable to finish his words out again, his seed spilling upon his hand a little bit, as well as upon the other. Pulling his hand back, Eros took to licking away the treat he had gained. Arms shifted and pulled the other on top of him, laying back down upon the bed, studying the young man. "Thanks...for distracting me...Hmhm...I mean it though...Thanks." Eros whispered and then suddenly pushed forward and claimed Sani by the lips. Though instead of the heated sex-filled kiss, it was a gentle and genuine kiss, one that had a strange warmth to it. Slowly breaking the kiss, Eros found a soft note leaving him at this. He had not meant to give such a gentle kiss...But it had come out that way. Eros was a bit puzzled at this, since he wasn't one to be so tender, as if he was kissing a lover.

103Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:49 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

sani enjoyed his moment of bliss as the other took to licking his hand clean. He let out a deep sigh and licked his lips. It was then he felt his body shift and next thing he knew he was laying on the other. He looked deeply into the other's eyes as he spoke and grinned when he heard the other thank him for the distraction. Sani was about to say something, but before he got the chance his lips were suddnely locked with the others. Uncertain on what to think for he had noticed right away that this wasn't like any other kiss they'd shared in the past 24 hours, there was something much different.

The boy seemed to feel a calm in the kiss, in turn allowing himself to get his fill of it. the scarlet-haired male seemed to be full of surprises today. What is it about this guy that's got me through a hoop? There's something about him I still can't figure out,..why do i find myself wanting him so bad? All of my desires are suddenly for him,..but i hardly know the guy and now I've slept with him...TWICE already..i wish he'd tell me what he's about so I wouldn't crave for him to have his way with me. i couldn't possibly ask him,..because then I'd have to tell him my secret,..but what if he.....NO! that's out of the question! I've gone through too much trouble to get where i am just to screw it up now...i can't tell him.sani was almost afraid to see what was to come next. having the kiss broken, Sani looked to the other once more, not really sure what to think about it, for he'd felt what the man had offered him in the kiss and was confused, he frowned slightly to the one below him..not satisfied with just wondering, he leaned down once more to claim the man's lips just as gently as he had recieved them a moment before.

104Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:38 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Breaking the kiss, Eros stared deeply back into Sani's eyes, not even sure why he had taken to such a gentle kiss. A part of him was ready to actually tell the other to leave at that moment. Though at the same time, Eros didn't want Sani to leave. Seeing the frown caused his eyes to widen. He had upset the other hadn't he? The kisses before were merely lustful actions. He lusted for the other and Sani lusted him back. Of course the other would become upset if the kiss...seemed to carry more than just sexual tension! Eros was certain now that he had turned the other off in some way because of it, and was about to say something before the unthinkable continued to happen! This entire situation between the pair just kept becoming more and more unpredictable!

Now it was Eros gaining the very gentle kiss back in return, eyes strongly wide at this. I thought I offended him, making it seem as if this is more than just...sex between coworkers so to say...But then he returns the kiss just the same? I... Eros didn't understand, but as he took in the kiss, his eyes began to fall halfliddedly. Before he even realized it, arms gently moved about the other, causing Sani to be pulled down upon him even more, Eros closing his eyes as he canted his head to the side, deepening the kiss, though keeping it still very gentle and meaningful...This kiss was not filled with lust, but something else, something that Eros had not done in a long time. This kiss...it was from his heart. Whether he realized it or not, Eros was falling wasn't he? He was falling for the other. No! He couldn't. Love was not his game! Eros was not thinking clearly at all at that moment as all he wanted to do was hold and kiss Sani.

105Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:14 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani wasn't sure what had come over the other,..or of himself for that matter, where was this going,..was Eros still only playing with him or was he serious? Sani didn't know and wasn't sure to say anything or not, he wanted to,..but then feared he would upset the other and would never know. With the way Eros' seemingly carried himself, he was certain if Sani upset him, although they'd enjoyed a full morning and part of the day screwing like jackrabbits in heat, he'd force him away and maybe even make him leave, he didn't want to risk it. He followed-through on the others intentions on furthering the kiss and without meaning to, he let a soft moan leave him.

As soon as it was out, his eyes widened, hoping the other didn't hear him, a bright pink shaded within his cheeks. he removed himself from the kiss and from above the man, sitting once more on the side of the bed, facign away from the other, feeling almost ashamed, 'I'm sorry..'

106Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Had Eros heard the moan? Yes he did...and he enjoyed it. He was going to deepen the kiss further, but found that the other had then stopped the kiss, removing himself all together, Sano now sitting on the side of the bed. Eros laid there, a bit uncertain of his own actions. Had he gone too far within the kiss? As the other apologized, Eros sat up.

"No, I'm sorry. I guess...I got a bit carried away there." Eros admitted and took to sighing a bit. Why did he kiss the other like he had...and why did Sani respond to him in the same way. This relationship was not about any true feelings. It was lust between two horny young men right? Or...was it starting to turn into something more. Eros wasn't sure, but he knew that he meant his kiss. They still had the rest of the day to contend with, a sigh leaving Eros at this. So much for the distraction lasting! "I don't want to work." Eros repeated like he had earlier. "I don't know what else to do..."

107Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the boy heard as the other told again that he didn't want to work that day,..and that was fine,..but that wasn't something Sani had on his mind at the moment,..he was still wrapped around the thought of what was it that Eros meant with the first kiss? Then again, it wasn't like Eros couldn't turn it around and ask him the very same, he didn't know what it meant,..it just felt right to him,..it seemed like it was something that needed to continue, that's why he went after the other with the kiss.

'That's fine,..i really don't feel like working anyway.' he said finally. an index finger rubbed his bottom lip, reminising the kiss they shared and suddenly deciding now what probably the best time to say something. 'what did that kiss mean to you?...cause i'm confused,..did it mean anything to you or was it just like any other thing we've done so far? I like you,..and i like being around you,..i know it's only been a couple of days but there's something about you that makes me wanna be around you. I know it doesn't make any since,..but that's what i feel. I hope i didn't upset you..I mean maybe I'm making a big deal out of this,..but this is a big deal to me. I feel like there's something here between us,..I just don't know what it means or what we're supposed to do from here,..because this isn't supposed to happen,..i'm not supposed to fall for you...' The boy's eyes widened after saything this,..was that it? was he falling for Eros? and now that it was out,..it was out there in the open and nothing he could do to change that. The boy then began to wonder if it was a good idea to say anything, maybe because he wasn't planning to go this far, and now that he had,..perhaps he shouldn't have.

he was afraid to look the other in the eye, afraid what he might say at this point.

108Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

So it was agreed, the both of them didn't want to work and be lazy bums. However, before Eros could come up with a solution, a question suddenly left Sani that Eros was uncertain of. Why did Sani have to ask? Eros listened silently to Sani, hearing such words. Eyes widened at the last set of words. Eros sat up, shifting himself so he was sitting on the opposite side of the bed, his gaze shifting away from Sani as he thought over what had been said.

Did...I hear that right? Is he...falling for me? I told him not to. He shouldn't...I'm a mess. Why? Why did I have to go and do that? Eros reprimanded himself within, thinking over the fact that he really didn't know what his feelings were at that moment. But he too had felt something within that kiss. Hell, he had been feeling something strange ever since he had opened the door and found Sani staring up at him back within the house above the restaurant.

"If...you want an honest answer...I...I don't know what it meant." Eros whispered, growing a bit distant. "I don't...really know what it is about you...But, you're drawing me in Sani." Eros turned his gaze hesitantly towards the boy. "I've..never reacted like this in front of another, at least not in a long time. I don't know what to think of it. I...That kiss, yes, I think it does mean something...but I am not certain as to what it is. I..." Eros frowned, wondering if his words even made any sense. "I don't know. I just know...that if what you say is true, you're...you're going to get hurt. I'm not someone you should love Sani." Eros whispered.

109Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

THe boy listened to what Eros had said,..everything he told him about not falling for him,..he knew that,..he knew he wasn't supposed to,..but it was something that couldn't really be helped at this point. it's not like he planned on it,..afterall,..they were both male,.that sort of attraction wasn't normal to him and he knew better,..or so he thought.

'I'm not in love with you..but I don't think I'll be able to control myself if i do. you're not like most guys I know,..you're more than a little eccentric,..and you know,..i'm okay with that. I still dont' think this is going to go anywhere far,.but the problem is that it IS going somewhere,..how far? I don't know..but I think I wanna find out. what you see isn't how I usually am around people. You make me this way..not in a bad way,..but this definately isn't me..not how I wanted to be.' Sani began to drift off a little at this point.

Apparently as he was speaking to the other, he began to direct the conversation to himself as though he were thinking aloud. at that moment, he almost felt as though he should tell the other his secret,.although it was a stupid thing to do, this was just a fling he was having with some random, hot photographer that it was possible he'd never see again after this project in which the other with his odd personality,..he could just as well tell the world his secret and would be exposed to the public eye as a pervert, a creep or something worse. No. this wasn't the time to say anything now. 'Would it really be all that bad if I did fall in love with you? even if you dind't love me back? it's not like I would stalk you or anything..if I get hurt,..it would be my own fault because you did try to warn me right? so...no fault of yours..you get off scot-free..there's something about you that just fasinates the hell ouf of me,..I just dont' know what it is yet,..let me...let me try to find out what it is..please?' he boy asked as he reached out to place his hand over the others, forcing himself to look in his direction, although he was afraid of his response.

110Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:12 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros bit his lip at such words. Feeling the hand upon his own, seeing the other forcing himself to stare back towards Eros, the photographer found himself a bit speechless. Despite being eccentric, just downright strange most of the time, Sani wanted to see where this went? Staring at the hand upon his own, Eros wasn't sure what to say at first. Sani..wanted to see where this went? Was that a good idea? Would Sani want anything to do with him if he found out how messed up he truly was?

Eros softened his gaze and shook his head. "I...I don't know if it would be that bad if you...did fall for me. For you to even...consider it, it...it's not something I expect...I'm not the right person for anyone." Eros whispered, only to shift his gaze back towards Sani. "But, if you...want to see where this go, I...I'll try as well. I won't lie, there's something about you that...it makes me react like I haven't acted in so long. You're...the first person in a long time that I've ever wanted to paint as well. I don't know what it is about you, but...I think maybe you're right about seeing where this takes us. I...I just hope that in the end..." Eros stopped there, deciding not to finish his words.

"Do you really mean it? You want to see where this relationship of ours...goes? To be honest...I...I really am...going to need someone for these next few days other than because of the job. With...my mother coming down and the supposed woman, I..I'll need someone to keep me from falling apart. As much as I don't think anyone should be with me, that...that kiss, I won't lie, there is something in it. I...In fact, I want to kiss you like that again. I want to push you against the bed and claim you as my own over and over again. Usually that's just lust talking, but it's different with you and I don't understand it. So...let's try it then. Let's see how...how far we can go with this."

111Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

blue-grey eyes brighten to hear words of encouragement. Eros was really okay with it all? A grin began to creep onto the boys face,..though he did seem a bit shocked to hear him mention the word relationship is that was this was now? Suddenly it was as though things were going a bit fast..Sani hadn't thought of things turning out this way,..now he had a boyfriend? it seemed that way by the way Eros spoke. Sani wasn't really thinking about it that way,..though, it was unclear on how he saw any of this,..a lot of this thoughts and ideas were vague, clouded with uncertainty.

Sani was silent, slowly processing things as the other spoke, he let the man continue with his thought, Eros had already mentioned how he was a mess and what he meant to him artistically and sexually..but Sani wasn't quiet there yeah in the conversation. While Eros was saying they could see how far they would go in their relationship Sani interrupted, 'What about your mother? how will she handle this? are you gonna tell her?' the boy asked as he took time to process things. 'Furthermore, why is she bringing a woman here? is it supposed to be like an arranged marriage or something?' Was Sani jealous? no not really,..but maybe he felt a little threatened by the idea maybe? Regardless,.the boy felt he had some right to know what was going on. 'Whatever it is,..I'll deal with it okay? because I want to learn stuff about you,..and if you can accept my flaws, I think it's only right that I return the favor'

Last edited by Areis_Snave on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

112Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:54 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"My mother..." Eros sighed at this, frowning as he shifted his gaze away. His entire family would hate the fact that he was with a male. After all, he was supposed to have a woman and take over their business and all that typical stuff that was usually in movies. Okay so it really wans't like that, but it was pretty close. If anything, his parents were trying to "save" him, or so that's how they thought of it. They wanted to make Eros establish himself in a more sophisticated lifestyle that was not photography and have a woman at his side. The idea of him sticking to the photography or even his painting in general, and having a male lover all the same...was total sacrilege.

"I don't know. I...I don't think I should, but if she gets more and more out of hand with this, I may have no choice. Yes...it is an arranged marriage proposal. She does this to me every now and then. She'll find a woman she thinks is perfect for me and tries to force her on me. I've found ways to get away from it each time, but I'm starting to run out of ideas. I...I don't want some woman I don't know in my life. She doesn't understand anything about love or her and my father would not be doing this to me!" Eros found himself slightly raising his voice, his expression turning sour and shifting away from Sani, not wanting the male to see him like that.

His parents really bugged the hell out of him. Though what Sani said caused him to shift his gaze back to the youth. "Accept your flaws? Sani...I'm over here worried about you not accepting my own flaws..You think I'm going to be bothered by whatever skeletons in the closet you might have? I'm a mess...more than you know. Nng I don't want to talk about her or that woman anymore. You're supposed to be distracting me." Eros stated, though his last words were more of a tease, wanting to change the subject. "I accept you for who you are Sani. I don't want to see you like you were when you first came to me, rehearsing to me what you wanted to say, acting the part of a model. I want to see you for who you are. I guess that's what photography's all about heh...None the less. I've already accepted you so far...and...well, I'm even willing to accept the idea of...finding out where the both of us stand together." Eros whispered, only to soften his gaze. "Will I tell her? I will....if I find out that I've fallen for you as well. If that's the case, I don't want her constantly trying to force others upon him, if I've already found the one."

113Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani listened very carefully as Eros explained what his family expected of him and how his parents didn't seem to approve of his lifestyle. He saw how it upset the man and could understand why, Sani himself had had simular issues with his own folks..not about the whole arranged marriage thing, but of how he decided to live his life. So it really wasn't that farfetched to him that something like this was happening to Eros,..just an unfortunate circumstance.

It was then the other mentioned flaws,.how he didn't think Sani would be the one not able to accept them, that he was sure whatever Sani was hiding was nothing compared to Eros,..though the boy wasn't so sure about that, but again, this wasn't the time to say anything just yet,..now that he was with Eros, he knew that he would have to tell him sometime soon. He just didn't know when would be the perfect time, if he told him too soon, Eros was sure to hate him, and if he waited too long, Eros would hate him for keeping something like that a secret from him..it was as though he was damned if he did damned if he didn't.

Sani felt relieved to hear that the other wanted to see where this was going between them and it wasn't just for Sani's sake. he was thrilled and relieved about this. Now the tricky part,..what to do about Eros' mother..

'...What if,..I pretended to be your girlfriend? I-I could pull it off, i've got the figure and bone structure for it, just a matter of putting on make-up and a dress. you tell your mother you're dating me, with is the truth,..she doesn't have to know anything about me, and maybe if i'm convincing enough she'll leave you alone for a while.' Sani knew it was an odd proposition, but he figured he wasn't going to like his mother or this other woman snooping around anyway,..so if Eros was up for it,..maybe this was something that could work and keep his mother off his back about marrying him off. It was a total shot in the dark, but Sani somehow seemed desparate to help Eros...any way he could.

114Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked, finding himself staring at Sani who had made one heck of a suggestion. He was silent for a moment, contemplating what had been offered. Indeed it was an odd proposition...but Eros was an odd man. "You...would do that?" Eros was dumbfounded at such a thing, but found a faint smirk starting to creep up on that. This would also give me the chance to see him look girly...I like that...I like that a lot...

"Alright then, hmhm...We'll turn you into my girlfriend while they're here. I think you could pull it off indeed. You definitely have the small build for it, and your voice, well it's just downright sexy for a female to begin hmhm." Eros teased, seeming to find his spirits lifting up a bit. This strange plan could actually work! Sani said he studied a bit of acting and his mother wasn't as adept as he was in seeing through acting so this could definitely work! Eros couldn't help but find this amusing, little chuckles leaving him here and there as he studied the young man up and down. So it was settled then, a new day would come, and Sani would play the part of a girl. "Good thing your name could fit a girl as well. I don't want to accidentally call you something else so I'll keep it simple."

115Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani tensed up a bit as at first Eros just stared at him, unsure what the other would say and frankly sterted to feel like a fool for even suggesting such a thing. so imagine his surprise when the male thought it was a good idea! The youth blushed when the other said he thought he could pull it off,..in a sense it was kind of like an insult,..not that Eros was going for that perspective..although it was true, Sani COULD pull it off..HE knew he could...though he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing..and seemed to be a bit more unsure with the fact that Eros was amused by the whole thing as he chuckled a bit.

The lad tried not to show it, but he was just a little discouraged because he'd tried so hard not to seem feminine even though he did look the part, and well,..the fact that he suggested such a thing to begin with...well that wasn't helping either.
'It shouldn't be hard to get together,..I noticed a costume trunk in the closet i'm sure I can find something I can use, plus I have my make-up kit,..I'll try to put together some colors that will work.' Sani being a model, it wasn't uncommon for him to have make-up on hand, they were mostly neutral tones but he was confident he could pull it off.
'Alright then,..well I guess I'll get started with that.' he said as he stood and began to get dressed. he stepped over to where the other was sitting, 'I want to do whatever i can to help you...and I mean that.'

116Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros figured as much as he too had some make up around. After all, sometimes he had to help beautify the model as well if he had a certain idea he wanted to do for the photos. Plus, he sometimes felt that the models needed more make-up then they had on them. Most of the models were high maintenance. Did he think the other was discouraged? No, why would he? Sani was feminine looking and well, he had make up on him for crying out loud. The idea was even Sani's own so the poor youth pretty much brought it upon himself.

As the youth moved over to where Eros was, the photographer looked up, only to take in a soft breath as such words were given to him. Eros pushed himself from the edge of the bed and drew the other close to him, both of them now standing. "Sani...I....I really do appreciate this. You doing this for me. In all honesty, I really didn't want to drag you into my problems...But if...if we're going to try this...relationship out...I guess this is part of it...So I'm actually quite relieved. Thank you Sani." Eros trembled a little as he held onto Sani before pulling back a bit, allowing Sani to get going to see what he could do. It would seem that they would spend the rest of the day trying to prepare Sani to be the girl that Eros was seeing! After all, if they could get the arranged girl, from his mother, to leave, things would be great!

117Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The next day arrived Sani had spent his time wisely, preparring for his 'proformance'. He was nervous at how the mother and woman would act towards him, he was confident he could keep up appearances, behavior and all, he'd played as a female before...and was quiet conviencing at that. Eros hadn't seen him in full 'drag' as is were, and was curious to see how the other would react. he worked very hard at his appearance, shaving and tweezing any hair he may have had on his body, applied sweet smells and foundation, light touches of make-up, set off with clear lipgloss,..he hated the feeling of it on his skin,..but he needed it to look the part.
Stepping out out of the main bathroom, Sani stepped out with newly pedicured and polished toes, matching manicured fingers, in a short sleeved light pink and yellow floral flowy dress that stopped at his knees, finding face cloths and such he could use to stuff a bra with. he trimmed out his bangs and swept them to the side, while half of his hair was in a playful ponytail with the rest down in the back. He went to find the other, 'What do you think?'

118Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros turned from what he was working on, some paperwork, only to find himself choking a bit on the air he had tried to breath in. Sani...made a beautiful girl! "S...Sani..." Eros breathed out, blushing darkly at this. He was expecting something beautiful, but Sani mainly just added to his already beautiful self, or so that's how Eros saw it. He moved from his desk and approached Sani, studying the way the other dressed up. "I...I can't believe how detailed you got. Damn your good." Eros softly laughed, only to smile. "You definitely look like a woman I'd normally go for too, perfect. Though now I see what my most favorite feature is about you...Your eyes." Eros smiled a bit more warmly.

"Despite everything you've done to change yourself, your eyes have not changed...To be honest, I'm relieved at this. You look great Sani. This should work." Eros smirked, onlly almost to jump out of his skin as he heard the doorbell. Hues narrowed a little. "She's here early...Shit...Good thing you're ready. Good call." Eros sighed and gently trailed his fingertips against the youth's cheeks. One could think he was more into the other because of how cute the boy looked as a girl. However, Eros wasn't looking at the alterations Sani made. Instead, he was focused on staring deeply into Sani's eyes. Breaking away from the other, he motioned for him to stay and moved to the door, opening it.

"A...Ah...Mother, you're here early. Come on inside." The woman rose a brow and pushed herself in. Her hair was a lighter red color, wavy. "I half expected to come here with paint on your face. Why you do such a thing, I do not know. By the way...this is Lucia...You will treat her kindly while she is here." The mother stated a bit sharply towards her son before smiling and moved back to show the girl that she had brought. "Lucia sweety, this is my son Eros." Eros narrowed his gaze curiously, deciding to wait a little before introducing his "girlfriend."

119Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani blushed a deep crimson as Eros admired 'her'. But was relieved that he'd been able to pull it off so far, Eros approved of the transformation. It was then he mentioned the fact that he'd kept Eros' favorite feature,..his eyes..guess he was lucky because Sani was thinking about adding color contacts but figured all the other things he'd done were enough. "I hope this works on your mother the way it works on you." He admitted. He saw the other smirk a bit and gave the other a big smile...that quickly left his face as the doorbell rang. Admired eyes grew wide as Eros went to answer the door and Sani was motioned to stay put.

As the door opened, words were spoken as well as introductions, the woman introduced her son to the young woman that was with her, Lucia. The girl smiled brightly, "Oh Mother he's a complete dream!" the girl nearly shrieked. This girl was a bit of a loud mouth and had already taken the thought of marrying Eros, already attempting to claim Delacroix name as her own.

Perhaps she'd been a bit diluted by all his mother had told her, in attempt to make her exactly who she wanted for Eros. Lucia had bright green eyes, strawberry blonde hair, stood slightly taller than most women, but not an awkward height. She wore a stylish black shirt with silver decal, black skirt with stockings, shin-high boots and beret set a little off center. 'Oh Eros, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mother has told me so much about you and I must say, for a painter guy, you're not half bad looking,..we'll have to change your hair, and get you into some decent clothes..but we'll work on that later don't worry.' she said in a loud whisper and winked at the boy.

Lucia stepped in with Mother, already looking around at the paintings Eros had hanging on the walls, 'Oh honey, no...these will have to go..and this wall here,..I think if we knocked it out completely there could be so much more space in here,..if you want,..I know just the guys for the job.' Lucia was a bit loud, but she had an eye for efficiency, was strict, obediant, and otherwise everything 'mother' wanted for Eros.

120Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:17 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked as the woman that his mother brought to him spoke. "M...Mother?" Eros was very surprised at this. Normally they called his mother "Mrs. Delacroix." The other women she had brought him also weren't so outspoken. The mother, also known as Anna, smiled sweetly at this and turned to her son, giving him a slight look of "She's the one and you better not screw this up." Of course she didn't say that verbally. None the less, Eros was wondering if his mother was serious. This Lucia had to be from a rich family or something.

She was pretty at least. She was definitely the type of women most men looked for. Blondish in hair color, tall, green eyes. She was a catch. She would be a good catch if she wasn't so loud....Mother, you can't be serious... "It's a pleasure to meet you too." Eros attempted to be polite. His brow began to slightly twitch, however, as she began to speak on how he should change his hair, get more decent clothing, but on how that could all wait. "Right..." His mother gave him a stern look, as if saying she was right about Lucia's notions. After all, to his parents, he was a slob, despite actually looking quite good the way he was regardless.

"I see you've at least kept the house clean. That's a miracle." "I'm not that bad mother." Eros grumbled, watching as the two ladies entered the room. Though soon, Lucia's words got to him, it was time to enact. "If I want? I think the walls are just fine the way they are. In fact...I like how my life is going already. Mother, I didn't get a chance to tell you yesterday on the phone because of your typical interruptions. So, it would seem I'll just have to tell you both this now. I'm not interested in the women you bring here for I have no need anymore....Sani."

Eros shifted his gaze a bit towards the other room, calling out Sani. Again he kept the name for the reason it sounded feminine to begin with...and he didn't want to screw up and accidentally say the name anyways. "Who's this?" Anna looked at the young woman that soon entered the room. "Mother, Lucia...this is my girlfriend Sani. I finally got her to agree to move in with me....I've been seeing her for a good couple of months now. And yes mother...for once it isn't just one of the typical models that you usually see me with here." Anna rose her brow and studied Sani.

121Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:46 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani could hear the woman from the front door, this is going to be more trouble that it's worth. he said to himself. Sani listened for his cue. He walked into the room where everyone was, smiling sweetly, 'Mrs. Delacroix, it's very nice to meet you.' he said clearly in a slightly higher pitch he usually used,..it wasn't really a strain for him and was easy for him to maintain while the intruders where there. The boy set out to shake the mother's hand, careful to grip loosely.

Lucia narrowed her eyes at her rival, 'Girlfriend? No dear, you're mistaken, I am Eros' fiance,..there won't be any need for you..well maybe there is..you can cook and clean right? Maybe we'll keep you as the maid or something.' the woman smirked. Lucia was quick with her tongue as Sani was pretty quick on his feet as well, but this wasn't the time to have it out with with Lucia, first Sani had to convince Anna he was good enough for Eros so she'd leave him alone once and for all. The youth stood by Eros for support. 'Please come into the den, I'll set up refreshments.' Sani blushed a bit before turning and going into the kitchen to set up refreshments. He wasn't really sure how to handle Lucia,.she seemed awfully opinionated and so sure of herself,..in a sense, Sani kind of admired her for it,..but at the same time had to think of a way to get her away from there.

'That's a good idea, you do that,..now come Eros dear, show me around while the hired help does her job.' The woman linked her arm with the male's and snuggled next to it as she started tok pull him down the hall.

122Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:00 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros shot a look towards his mother asshe took to the hand shake. "I'm sure..." was all she said when it came to the young woman that Eros apparently fancied stating that it was very nice to meet the older woman. A smug look did take the mother's face as Lucia spoke up on how she was Eros' fiance. "F...Fiance?" Eros breathed out, shooting his glance back towards his mother. She gave a stern look back. "That is correct. She is the absolute most perfect woman for you." It was clear that the mother was not convinced much with Sani, though Eros knew why. Sani wasn't the "girl" that Anna had picked. If Sani was, then it would have been a totally different story.

Eros shot an apologetic look towards Sani, hoping that Sani was't taking any of these comments to heart. Though Eros was impressed how well Sani was holding up not punching Lucia in the face. "Ah refreshments, that does sound nice." Eros admitted, his mother raising a brow. "I'm surprised she's polite. Though it's already been arranged. You're just going to have to let Sandy or Sani...whatever her name is, go. She doesn't hold a candle to Lucia." Anna stated with that smug look on her face before continuing onward.

Eros gasped as he was suddenly caught by the arm, Lucia easily accepting of this idea of being his fiance. No, this was what his mother wanted. He pulled himself free from the woman. "I am sorry Miss Lucia, but I already have someone right now. Sani is not the hired help, she is my girlfriend. I will show you around though, but do not mistake Sani as a maid." Eros stated sternly, only to turn to his mother. "Sani is a good woman to me. Get to know her first before you judge her." Eros stated a bit cooly before motioning the young woman to follow him so he could show her around.

123Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia beemed bright at the compliments 'Mother' gave her as though to agree with the fact that she was just a little bit conceited and loved to hear things about herself. it was then that she heard the other apologize, saying that he had someone else,..Sani. Lucia pushed out her lower lip in a pout to hear Eros say that.

'Oh don't worry sugar, I'll change your mind about her,..she's not half the woman I can be for you,..I'll do whatever you want,..within reason of course.' she smile and walked about the place inspecting it with a fine tooth comb.

While that was going on, Sani was still in the kitchen, hearing bits and pieces of the conversation going on around him,..well he didn't hear much,..only when Lucia spoke...she just had a voice that carried,..or perhaps she spoke that loud on purpose for Sani to hear. Whatever the reason, the youth was going to try his best for her not to win, though this girl was tough,..she already had an upper-hand on him,..she was in good with Eros' mother. The only thing he could think to do to help impress Anna was to maybe show he could be a good housewife to Eros, He'd already started to whip something up for their dinner, but now he had to really make it stand out somehow, unfortunately his specialty was desserts...but wait! there was still that special dessert he'd made for Eros the other day that they'd hadn't even touched,..1. because Eros didn't know it was there, and 2. Sani didn't have much of a sweet tooth. Sani thought of it as he made finger sandwiches to go with the freshly made tea and Lemonade...he almost thought he coudl probably find a way to poison Lucia's food,..and chuckled at the thought for a moment,..knowing he didn't have the guts for it,..

Stepping out of the kitchen, tray in hand, Sani set the coffee table with beverages, finger snacks and cookies. Just as he was putting the finishing touches on it, he was startled by Lucia's voice,..you'd think he would have heard it coming down the hall,..but he really wasn't paying any mind. 'OH HOW SWEET! It's like a little picnic,..oh wasn't that nice of Sandra...thanks hun! Must ahve taken you a bit of time to get this all together.' Lucia smiled her sweetest smile at the other. Sani smiled back half-heartedly and attempted to match her rivals sweetness almost in a sarcastic manner 'Oh this? no,..took no time at all..oh,..and it's SANI...not Sandra..'
Lucia hinted at what Sani was playing at and raised a brow to it,..but decided not to speak further on it, ignoring the fact that Sani had corrected her on his name.

124Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

This is just great...Lucia is totally gaga over the idea of us being together. This isn't going to be as easy as I thought. I was hoping Mother would have found someone that was more timid and would have felt bad for the fact I had a girlfriend alway. But noo, this girl is persistant. I think that's why Mother chose her...Crap... Eros had no choice but to suck it up. So did Sani. The two were going to have to deal with this.

Soon enough, the two had entered the livingrom area where snacks had been placed out. Eros blinked at this. Sani wasn't bad with making food at all. Again his brow twitched as he heard Lucia now calling Sani something other than his name. However, as he watched the two of them, Sani and Lucia, he was starting to see something interesting. Sani was actually in this for reals wasn't he? He was going to ensure that Lucia did not get her way with his acting...Anna, his Mother, didn't seem to thrilled. "Thank you dear for the snacks." the older woman stated blandly as she took to one of them. She seemed a bit surprised at the taste, but said nothing upon it.

"I have spoken to your father Eros. He agrees that Lucia is well suited for you. She comes from a high class family, They even own a home within Germany. Impressive don't you think? We believe it's time you took your life seriously and found a...real job." Eros narrowed his gaze. "This is my real job. I'm a photographer. I've done quite well for myself."

She sighed at this. "It may do so now, but art is no way to keep going my dear. You're going to lose yourself to it...That's already been proven once." Eros tensed at his mother's words and shifted his gaze away. "Not in front of Sani..." "What? You haven't told her yet? Then the love must not be as strong as you think it is. See? Lucia already accepts you without any questions. I'm sure Sani will be quite bothered_" "Enough!" Eros cried out, pushing himself away from the livingroom.

"That boy. I swear he's going to be the death of me. I try to take care of him...hmph. None the less, Sani...You would do well not to remain much longer with him. He's...too complicated." Anna stated with a sigh. "I will say that you do make good little snack foods though." Anna finally complimented, but it seemed to mean nothing from the woman. After all, it was clear that she wanted Eros with Lucia, not some woman that Eros believed he loved. So far...Sani's and Eros' attempt bore no fruit.

125Torn Canvas - Page 5 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was in it for the long run, he was really going to do what he could to help the other any way that he could, and he was going to see if he could win Anna over through her stomach,..though she didn't praise his snacks,..she did mention they were tasty,..that was a start,..Sani didn't expect her to say anything at all!

Sani sat silently next to Eros and listened to Anna brag about Lucia's family fortune, though he wasn't impressed by it in the least, to him it was like listening to a high class model who's family struck it rich doing various things in the industry of,..whatever. Lucia seemed very proud of herself and of her familys accomplishments. "the house in Germany, it really is beautiful,..I want you to see it so you get the general idea of what I want to do with this place,..if you insist we must keep it,..I see it as a complete do-over myself,..but if we get a couple of add-ons,..maybe a wing,..this is will do until we're ready to make the move out to Denmark with daddy's company." Sani was convienced this chick just liked to hear herself talk! Did she really think that anything she had to say was really all that interesting.

it was then that Anna brought up how Eros needed to find a real job, and if he kept this up, he was going to 'lose himself again' ...waht did that mean? Sani hadn't the slightest and looked to the other for clarification, but wasn't expecting to get a reply, on the other hand Lucia knew all about Eros and his..issues. 'Eros, darling, there's nothing to hide anymore,..I know about all of it, mother told me and I completely understand you,..you and I are meant to be one.' the woman smiled.

Eros had run out of the room at this point, Lucia ran after him, 'Ero~! it's alright, I accept you!' she called chasing after him. Sani was going to follow the other, being stopped to hear what Anna had to say. "He may very well be,..but who isn't a little messed up? I'm sure Lucia isn't all rainbows and sunshine all the time either,..we all have our flaws, yours is that you expect and want too much from Eros,..he's only one person...I think it's clear that you and I aren't going to see eye to eye on anything, but I think it's best that you know that I'm not leaving here without a fight."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum