The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 30]

76Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Oh you know I would. Hmhm...I'm actually quite saddened I didn't take shots of you out in the patio." Eros smirked, noticing the blush Sani had. He liked it when Sani blushed. If he could always make Sani blush, more power to him. As the question of what he had on the agenda came up, a soft sigh left left Eros. "So far that's all I have on mind, getting you on the beach and taking shots of you out there. That shouldn't take too long, plus that will only be for while the sun's out anyways. Then tonight, I guess we can relax and watch a movie or something here while I develop my photos. Then later on in the evening, I could...get started on that painting."

A smirk grew upon Eros expression as he mentioned the painting. "I want to see what kind of way I want to paint you....so we can try out various ideas tonight to see what way I want you for when I paint you. How does that sound? After all, you owe me a painting." Eros grinned, studying Sani's features, wanting to see what kind of reaction he would gain from the young male.

77Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth listened as the other talked about his plans for him, about going out to the beach and when he would get started on his ideas for his painting..it all sounded good, though Sani had otehr thoughts in mind, his cheeks grew warm once more. Eros must have noticed this for then he went on to mention how he wished he'd taken pictures of the boy when they were out in the patio. That was it! Sani covered his nose in time, his other hand reached for a napkin to catch the few drops of blood that managed to escape his hand and the boy raced into the bathroom. it was only a matter of time before it happened,..with all that blood constantly rushing to his head? Sure!

Hanging around Eros enough and the boy was sure to become anemic!
the boy cleaned up as best he could able not to get any blood on his clothing or anything that would stain. Took a few minutes for his nose to stop bleeding,..once it did,..he was able to return to the table,..not that he wanted it,..he felt embarrassed.

78Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked as he gained a reaction he was not expecting. Watching as Sani took up a napkin, only to rush towards the bathroom, the door shutting behind him, Eros found himself starting to laugh. "What an interesting young man." Eros couldn't help but wonder how far Sani's thoughts had gone on the subject...especially when he was explaining on how he wanted to test out various ways the boy could be presented before choosing a way Eros liked and wanted to paint.

After a good few minutes, Sani returned. "You're so cute." Eros soon stated as he grinned and shook his head as he found himself chuckling a bit, finishing up the food that was given to him. Though soon a phone call alerted Eros. "Excuse me." Eros stated politely and pushed away from the table, moving to the phone that was in the kitchen. He took it up and pulled it to his ears. "Hai, this is Eros. How did you know I was back home?" Eros began, only to narrow his gaze again. "No...No I will not meet her. I don't care....I will not meet with her. Look, this isn't the best time. No, I haven't went there either. I'm not going there to hear some quack try to figure me out...I said this isn't the time....I..." Eros growled and slammed the phone onto the reciever, a dark look now taking his visage.

79Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani did as best he could to finish up his meal. It was then there was a phone call for Eros, the boy nodded as the other got up to get the phone in the kitchen...Sani downed his juice wincing at the taste, how he hated it something awful. the boy got up and started to hear bits and pieces of the conversation over the phone in the kitchen., Of course it wasn't any of his business,..but he also couldn't help but overhear a bit of it and then the phone slammed down on the reciever.

of course he was curious as to what that was about,..but didn't see it his place to ask. He quickly gathered up the dishes and sprinted to the doorframe of the kitchen as to prevent the other from leaving the room without some sort of explination,..not that he had to give one..but that's what the boy was hoping for.

80Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was about to leave the room, only to find himself almost running into Sani. Eros took in a soft breath and shifted his gaze away. Did he overhear? Should he even tell Sani anything about what had been said upon the phone? Maybe..maybe he should. After all, Sani was going to be with him for awhile. "That...was my mother..." Eros soon stated with a slight shift of his gaze.

"You're probably going to end up meeting her sooner or later while you're here. She...she just doesn't let me have any space...Tomorrow...She's..." Hues narrowed a bit, his gaze shifting away. "She's bringing a woman here." He had no choice but to tell Sani at least this part. "She absolutely insists that I meet this woman even though I told her no..." Eros left it at that, shaking his head, not seeming to go into detail about the second half of his conversation on the phone, about going to meet perhaps a psychiatrist? It was left unanswered as it would seem Eros was not going to explain that one. But he did feel he should warn Sani about the imposing female that were coming the next day.

81Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani listened to the other as he spoke,..though a bit surprised to hear that it'd been the others mother on the line, though that still didn't clear anything up..it was then that he mentioned he'd be meeting her the next day, along with another woman, Sani figured it was something along the lines of possibly an arranged marriage? an ex-girlfriend his mother insisted on him being with? maybe even a divorcee? who knew,..the boy's head raced with different ideas of why this angered Eros so,..even the second half of what the youth heard of the conversation wasn't as important to him as the fact that there was a woman coming tomorrow,..was it possible that Sani felt a bit threatened, maybe even jealous? Even if he wasn't sure what he was jealous about,..but he didn't really want to bother with more people, but at least this way,..perhaps he would find what it was that made the other so interesting to him.

'I-I see..then i guess this will interfere a bit with work,..so it might be best that we try to get as much done as possible today and whatever you have planned for later on tonight.' He said, trying to pretend he was uninterested in what Eros had told him. He moved to the side so he could passed the male and move on to rinsing off the dishes in his hands, not really sure how he should be responding to such news.

82Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Yes..yes it will." Eros stated with a grunt on how this entire ordeal with his mother and the woman were indeed going to interfere with his job. "Right..." Eros found himself a little detatched when he agreed that they needed to get as much work as possible done that day. He wanted to really space it out and enjoy himself. Why did his parents have to get in the middle of this! Watching as the youth pushed past him to get to the dishes, Eros wondered what Sani was thinking? For some reason, the youth's response was....forced. Or so that's how it came off.

Studying the boy further, Eros frowned. It's another attempt at an arranged marriage. When will she figure it out that I'm not interested in a relationship. And then to bring up...my other issues. I don't want that quack inside my head. I don't need him telling him how messed up I am. I already know that. There's no fixing what I did in the past so there is no point in going to a damn shrink. And a woman in my life is not going to make it go away either. Why can't they just leave me well enough alone!

Eros bit his lip and shook his head. It was all a giant headache for him as well. Luckily the house was clean...but the sudden motivation to work...was already fading. Eros, or like any other photographer, needed to be inspired as well as in the mood to take to their shots...or they would just end up with regular photographs. And rushing his work was not an option either now that he thought about it. Pushing into the kitchen, Eros moved himself behind Sani, his expression distant, and a bit dark. "I....don't want to work today..." Eros whispered, only to pull Sani's back against his chest. "I need to be distracted..." Eros whispered a bit darkly before pushing his head down and began claiming the other's neck with his lips. All I can think about is that woman trying to force another woman into my life...I don't want to think about it. Sani....help me not think about it.

83Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:59 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was busy washing off dishes,..he saw no need to just rinse them off and leave them for later, besides it would end up being him to do them later anyway,..so why not get it done now?

Just as the boy was finishing up, Eros came up behind him. this startled him and shook him up a bit. Letting out a deep sigh, trying to calm his nerves. He heard the other mumble something, but before the boy could ask, sani felt as the other pushed up against him, saying that he needed a distraction, from what, the boy still wasn't sure,..but he had a hunch it had something to do with the phone call. He could tell that the other was more than a little distraught. He felt as the other began to play on his neck, cheeks fired up red once more at the touch. 'Wha- what did you have in mind?' the boy asked as he thought to himself of what he could do to make him forget all about what it was he was trying to forget.

84Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hearing the question, crimson bangs slightly shielded the photographer's gaze. "You..." was his simple response before pulling the youth even more closely to him, claiming the being's lips. Breaking the kiss after awhile, he pushed a hand in front of the youth and pushed it into the model's slacks. After all, he had warned Sani before hand that he was not going to be able to keep his hands off the other anymore. Thus...Sani was his while within that house. He needed a distraction...Sani was a good one.

Eros pushed his hand into the young man's slacks, easily grasping onto Sani's desire from below, starting to stroke it in his hands. "For the entire day...I just want you." Eros whispered cryptically as he suckled against Sani's neck, his hand continuing to play with Sani's length. Shifting his hips, he began to grind his own lower bits against the backside of Sani, pressing the other closer to the sink as well in his actions.

85Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani, for some reason, couldn't seem to fathom what the other was saying though actions speak louder than words. Catching the man's lips with his own, he pushed forth in return of the kiss until the other ended it.
He felt as the other continued to carress his neck and began to stoke his lower member, he closed his eyes briefly as his body reacted to the touch, firiming quickly to the touch. Eros request,..well demand, sounded like a tall order for him to fill,..but the boy was determined to try his best to please the other. he turned to face the other, feeling through the fabric, the males manhood forming as well. Enjoying the feel although he was nervous all over again, like earlier was the rehersal and now was the real proformance. 'Kay...come on.' He said as he released both his and the other's grasps on themselves and led the other into the room Eros had given him to stay in.

Once inside, he led the other onto the bed, helping to remove his shirt before taking off his own and laying him on to the bed on his back. Sani went on to straddle him, really taking charge this time,..he really didn't have a choice the last time,..but he figured if he was going to be a distraction,..he'd better make it a good one and what better way to distract than to dominate.

Sani took charge, binding Eros' hands up and away with his own so the other wasn't to move them, he claimed the man's lips, pushing forth his tongue to deepen the kiss, as he did, he began to grind himself against the other,..feeling himself harden with each movement.

86Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

A faint smirk did take Eros to feel the other firming up a bit already at his touch. Sani must have really enjoyed being teased and taunted like this. It was nice to see such a frisky young male!~ However, he was also serious. He needed something to distract his mind from the reality that his mother was trying to force onto him. He was angered, upset...confused. Eros just needed to think of something else, and what better than to fondel a model that was before him!

However, Sani was not just the squeaky protesting type. Oh no, it would seem that Sani was quite willing, turning to face the photographer. Feeling the hand against his own forming bulge caused a slight grunt to escape Eros. As he was pulled free from the other, Eros found himself soon following after Sani towards the youth's bedroom. Once inside, he found his shirt being removed as well as being brought to the bed. He took to his back upon the bed like instructed, only to blush a little as Sani pushed himself onto him in a straddling position. Eros found his hands being bound upwards, gasping at such a strange side to Sani. This was definitely a distraction! Eyes closed a bit as he felt his lips being stolen, Sani claiming them as well as pushing his tongue within. Eros trembled a little, but easily returned the kiss quite intently, his body shifting against the bed as Sani grinded up against him from below. Such a sight!

87Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani's actions surprised even him and the usual blush returned to his face. Sani continued his actions, releasing one hand and traveled down the other's body and past loosened trousers to reach his prize, grabbing hold of it, stroking gently, finally ending the kiss, Sani took to removing the others slacks completely and taking hold of the ever-growing phallus, sucking on it roughly with intent to fully erect it.

Pushing within his mouth further with each attempt, taking in the other being almost completely, applying pressure to his suction slightly, if only for a couple of seconds to feel as the other twitched within his mouth.

Finally releasing from his mouth, the boy took his hand to it, stroking it with even rhythm using his mouth ever so often to offer a lubricant. As he did this, he took two fingers and wet them with his mouth as he continued to stroke the other's being, when satisfied, he took slowly to the mans entrance starting with one finger slowly to prepare him. Sani knew this was completely new to the other, so he had ever intent to be as gentle as he possibly could as he other had done so for him eariler on.

88Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:12 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was in for a big surprise. He had figured that perhaps Sani was preparing him so that he could ride the photographer or something. Oh no, how wrong he was! But before them, Eros found himself blushing as his phallus was being teased, only for his slacks to be removed seconds later. Eros found his breathing starting to turn to an irregular pattner, his chest rising up and down as Sani began to suck on him quite a bit. Every time the youth would apply more pressure, a sharper note would leave Eros.

It did not take long for Eros to become fully erect, his body trembling as his length pushed up into the air. Sani was quite skilled with his mouth to say the least...Because of this, a bit of pre-cum had already spilled down from the tip of his erection. Eros watched with a single eye, the other one closed tightly by the continuous actions Sani would take upon him. Though as he saw Sani taking to his fingers, Eros found himself curious as to if Sani was going to prepare himself. Nope, it was not Sani himself that Sani was preparing...but rather Eros.

A choked note left Eros, finding a finger pushing into his dark nexus. "A...AH...S...Sani?" Eros blushed darkly at this, not expecting such an action. He had not seen this coming. Usually he was the one that would be on top, not the other way around! This indeed had become one hell of a distraction. It felt so weird, Sani's finger wriggling within him. Is this what Sani felt? Shuttered breaths left Eros as he felt Sani continue his unexpected actions.

89Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:18 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani paid close attention to the other's reactions to the movements he made, enjoying the sound of the man moaning,..Is this what he sees when he's with me? the boy wondered to himself. the youth could taste the hint of pre-cum and took it in greatfully,..he took this as a sign that he may be doing something right.

as Sani had taken a finger to Eros there was a shift in composure and he noticed it right away. He stopped from his work, looking at the other, a bit concerend. 'E-Eros? are you okay,..am I hurting you?'

90Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blushed darkly as he was questioned. "I...I'm alright. I'm...just..well...not used to being on this end of this." Eros admitted with a blush, wondering if he should tell the other to stop! Despite his better judgement, he was also quite curious on how this little model was going to take him. Cheeks flared up even more at that.

"You're not hurting me...I...It's just going to take a little getting used to." Eros faintly chuckled, only to still blush deep within. What has gotten into Sani that he is going to take me? This is interesting...He really is a good distraction...I've never felt this way before....And I'm even going to allow him to continue? Eros was a bit curious at his own actions of allowing Sani to continue with this.

91Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani understood what the other meant when he said that he wasn't used to being in this type of position. 'That makes two of us.' he grinned for it had been true,..most of what had gone on that very morning,..he hadn't really tried before, and this was just completely out of his element and was a little hard for him to register within himself as well. He felt comfortable with Eros for some reason and the fact that the man had let him got his far must have meant something...right? Sani wanted to find out,..to know what it was like, afterall,..appearing by his fragile state, he wasn't the dominate type,..but was very willing to try it,..at least with Eros.

He noticed as the other blushed and it enticed him further he tried to hide his grin further as he had just about grown from ear to ear. certain this was how the other saw him, he could see why the man seemed to enjoy teasing him so much,..it really was cute. Just thinking about it caused red hues to resume their usual place on his face.

'I want you to forget,..whatever it is that you don't want to think about right now and if i can make that happen, then I'm doing my job, if i"m not,..let me know,..I don't wanna fail you in a simple task as this..so please just let me try this out.' the lad said with a strained plea in his voice. He went on to continue his task, taking the other in slowly this time, working on getting in the full-length, once he met his goal he shifted his body so his legs supported him completely and his hands were now free. he took one free hand and began to stroke the man's throbbiong being while his mouth supplied lubricant at the tip. His mouth and hand moved together in one swift yet satisfying movement.

After he felt confident the other felt a bit more comfortable, Sani took his fingers to his mouth briefly and made a second attempt at inserting a single finger into the other's entrance again slowly..then the second at a gentle, even pace of the srtokes be made along with his other hand.

92Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:52 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"A...Alright." Eros gave a nod to the youth to show him that he would go through with this...Even if he wasn't very certain on how to take such actions. Sani was being very naughty...and well, Eros wouldn't lie, he was enjoying this experimental side of the "fragile" looking model. He couldn't wait to see what it was this young man had in store for him. And because of that growing anticipation, Eros was indeed starting to forget what was going on within his reality with his mother and the woman she was trying to set him up with. Though there was also the issue of the shrink, and no doubt Eros was going to hear about it the next day to come as well.

For the time being, however, Sani was the only thing upon Eros' mind, his cheeks still burning before the other as Sani began to tease Eros' length once more. Sani gained his goal not too long after, Eros' length throbbing and rock hard. He wanted Sani at that moment, but was forcing himself back. Eros wanted to see what Sani had planned after all, despite his want to shove Sani to the bed and have his way with the young model. "Ahh.." Eros couldn't help but gasp out as he felt a finger pushing into him for the second time. He thought he would be ready for it, but he thought wrong!

Cheeks burned even more at this, not meaning to make such a sound. Indeed Sani was getting what Eros had gained earlier that morning...Sani was getting to see what Eros enjoyed when he was teasing Sani. Eros grunted as his phallus was still being stroked, a second finger now invading his darkness...His body would writhe a bit beneath Sani's touch, Eros slightly clawing at the bedsheets as he tried to keep his own moans less noticable. However, that was hard to do. Despite this being Sani's first time, the youth definitely was quite gifted in his actions.

93Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:14 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Hearing the other attempt to stiffle moans of desire made Sani grow harder by the second,..he enjoyed pleasuring the other like this..Eros didn't really seem to mind so he took that as a sign to continue further. He pushed his fingers deeper within the other, as far as they would allow, slowing his pace of his hand on the others manhood, although he'd slowed down, his grip was a tight one,..not too tight but just enough to add a bit of friction. Sani looked at the other almost in awe of how he looked. Finally he took a deep breath and removed his fingers completely from the other, convinced Eros was ready he moved off the bed shifting the others hips towards him as he did. Sani slowlt inserted his primed erection into the dark passage...just a little at a time it so not hurt or scare Eros as Sani remembered,..this was his first time,..the same for him as well. 'Its so warm and tight.' he mentioned as he continued to inch his length in. 'Tell me if it starts to hurt or if you want me to stop.'Once he reached a little more than half way, he waited for a few seconds to go by so the other could relax before he would continue,...once that time was taken up the boy withdrew a little and slowly began to roll his hips so that it was a slow even pace.

94Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:19 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros slightly clawed at the bedsheets as Sani continued to stretch him within with the use of his fingers. He had never felt such a thing before and was surprised at how weird...yet good it felt. Soon the fingers were finally removed, a sharp breath leaving Eros as he wasn't sure how much longer he could take. A bit of pre-cum had alreadly slightly took to the tip of his desire. Sani was good, whether this was his first time or not. Did Sani ever service men before without fully giving himself to them? Eros wasn't going to ask of course! However, the way that Sani was tending to him made him wonder though...The youth was trying quite hard to ensure that Eros was distracted. Eros couldn't help but wonder if the idea of a woman being arranged to marry him was something that Sani didn't like as well.

Watching the other move off the bed, Eros gasped as his hips were pulled close to the other, cheeks burning at this. He really does plan to take me...I...I can't believe I'm allowing this. Which was true. Eros never thought he'd give himself to another male, yet here he was. Finding the beginning of Sani's erection soon penetrating him, a sharp note left Eros, his body arching a bit at the unfamiliar feeling. Hearing how warm and tight he was down there caused him to blush as well. Sani sure could speak dirty without realizing it! Eros nodded to show that he understood that if he wanted this to stop, that he could tell the other. However....Eros was a man, he was going to take it like a man! Another shuttered breath left Eros as more than half of Sani entered him, his inner muscles squeezing tightly against Sani's phallus. "A...Ahh..." Eros found a slight moan leaving him, this causing his cheeks to burn. It was uncomfortable at first..but once Sani began to find a pace, it was starting to feel rather good.

95Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:24 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani listened carefully as the boy trusted carefully into the other, he was surprinsed himself how good if felt, he wanted more of the feeling but forced himself to hold back, no matter how badly to proceed at a faster speed. Sani looked down at his work as he was a little more concerned at keeping Eros comfortable and pleasured when the soft moan was given by the other, it threw him completely off guard. he looked up at the other wide-eyed. Seeing the other blushing like that...it was such a sight,..one that Sani couldn't get over looking at. Finally pushing his full length into the other, he held on to the others hips once more as if to anchor then as he threw a little bit more pressure into it.

without realizing it, Sani closed his eyes gently rocking into the other as quiet moans from his own lips began to spill.

After some time had gone by, Sani had picked up the pace quite a bit and had taken to teasing the other again with pleasure. Taking hold of his manhood and stroking it as he continued to thrust into the other, wanting the other to enjoy himself as much as possible, that ultimately was his goal,..not to give himself pleasure, although it went without saying that he enjoyed every moment of this,..but he wanted to hold his end of the bargain,..to keep Eros distracted,..and if this wasn't working,..nothing was going to do it.

96Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Even Eros was thrown off with this entire situation. He was usually the dominator. He was the one on top! He was the one pushing himself into women, enjoying the dominance of the situation. Now it was Sani being the dominant one. It was already a weird thing for Eros to take a man as a sex partner. Now to add this on top of that? Eros, normally, would never have been willing to do such a thing. Had a man ever tried to touch him like this? Who was to say? Eros was the only one that new this or not. None the less, to allow another man dominance over him was not something Eros would allow, and yet..here he was, allowing that. Hell it was weird for him to bed a guy to begin with. None the less, Eros was not rejecting Sani at that moment, and seemed quite pleasured by the expressions he was giving Sani.

A sharper note left him as Sani pushed himself entirely into him. "Ahh..." Eros blushed even more at the sound of his own voice, not expecting himself to be able to produce such sounds. Soon enough, the pace had picked up, the bed starting to creak beneath them as Sani continued to push himself in and out of Eros. Eros writhed in pleasure, sweat starting to form upon his frame as he felt his body being pushed into and out of. The touch to his manhood only added to the pleasure that was already becoming unbearable in a good way. Yep, Eros was distracted, his features twisting in pleasure, his body arching a bit. He had no idea that this was what it felt like to be on the recieving end. He hoped that Sani felt this good when he was penetrating him earlier that morning. "I..I'm getting close...." Eros breathed out, meaning on how he was about to release himself.

97Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:51 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Why was it that Eros was more concerned about the fact that Sani and he had switched roles than sani was? This sort of thing really didn't bother the boy so much maybe because he was more entertained at the fact that Eros allowed it to begin with. the truth was, sani had been with a couple of men before,..but it was never anything like this,..this was new and exciting for him,..and at the same time a little nerve-wrecking, he hadn't planned for the other to let him go this far, but he'd already started so he figured he might as well see how far it would get him and if that included a happy-ending for the both of them,.what room did he have to complain?!

the lad continued his task, watching other squirm in delight of what he felt. Hearing that Eros was close, he leaned over the other, his free hand that had been grasping the other's hip now on the bed to support him, he leant down to kiss the mans chest before giving a few final thrusts into the other before pulling out completely, he gave speed to his hand that held tight to the others member and massaged the tip with his mouth, intensifying the pleasure, he looked up briefly to let him know, 'i'm ready whenever you are.' and went back to his work awaiting the flow that would soopn invade his mouth.

98Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was mainly concerned about the fact that he was being taken by another man a that moment...as well...he had never even been with a man until Sani. And now Sani was taking him? This was a shock to Eros. None the less, he was curious about how this was going to be, and was finding himself, though uncomfortable at first, really starting to enjoy it. Though did that mean he'd allow Sani to do this continuously? Not really...He still liked being the dominant one. This was a distraction for the time being, and it was working greatly.

Eros breathed heavily, feeling a kiss to his chest, his gaze softening a bit as he studied Sani's actions. Sani really was a strange one, but so was himself. "Ahh....Sani..." Eros choked out, his body arching strongly as the final thrusts were being pushed into him. He almost spilled right then and there, and if Sani had continued, he surely would have! More pre-cum had slipped out, Sani working on his hard member still with his hands. "A...Ahh....mm..." Eros bit his lip as he moaned, trying to silence himself. Just feeling the man using his mouth again wasn't helping! It felt so good and he was sure that he wasn't going to last much longer. Looking down at the other as the tension slightly stopped, he gave a nod to show that he was ready.

Watching as Sani took Eros into his mouth again, Eros' hardness twitched within the male's mouth. Soon after a good job done from Sani, Eros's body bucked a bit, his white seed shooting strongly into the youth's throat, splashing against the back of Sani's throat, giving the young man quite the treat. Eros collapsed against the bed, having arched his back upwards strongly as he found his release, having tried to hold it in as long as possible to enjoy every once of Sani's attempt to distract him. Breathing heavily, he turned to study the young man he had just....practically came all over, his cheeks burning at such a sight.

99Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani stood fast as he could tell by mans' actions he was about to cum, and that he did, he took what he could of it intohis mouth, though a bit had spilled out on the corner of his mouth, he continued to stroke the throbbing member lightly so to ensure he'd gotten all it had to offer him. He swallowed his prize and went on to cleaning the mess that was left with his tongue, tasting every bit. he released the other from his grasp and sat on the edge of the bed as he took a deep breath, trying to calm his breathing and took the back of his hand to the corner of his mouth to gather what had spilt. His brow heavy with beads of sweat to which hair strands seemed to soak up. He looked to the other, still with heavy pants he had the nerve to ask, 'How are you feeling?'

100Torn Canvas - Page 4 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:31 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros shifted his gaze towards the other, his breathing still heavy as he studied the beauty that had tasted him. Gods just seeing Sani breathing heavily caused him to wince as a blush pulled upon his cheeks. "I...must say...I was not expecting this..." Eros faintly smirked, only to show a very pleased smile on his face. "Thanks...I...needed that." Eros admitted, though found himself focusing on the other again. Though as he studied the other, Eros found himself focusing on the other's hardened want.

"What about you? You didn't come...You definitely got me off though." Eros smirked, only to shift himself up a little, studying the other's frame. Shifting his frame closer, he pushed out a hand and took to grasping upon Sani's shaft, stroking the man's member. He would help get the other off at least. Plus, he wanted to see more of that panting expression that Sani had, so this was a good excuse as any.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum