The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 30]

251Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'we've come to agree to terms and conditions on certain things while we're both here..a truce really. We're both working towards a greater good, reaching out for the same goal,..there's no reason for us to fight against one another really,..what it comes down to is that we're trying to make this a less stressful inviroment for you is all.' Sani explain and went to take a bite of food,..only to sigh as he had to stop and gather tiny pieces of shell from his mouth. he had really hoped that Lucia was paying attention so that she wouldn't make mistakes like that again,..but in truth, Lucia had already forgotten most of what sani had taught her in the kitchen..Poor thing was just about useless to society.

Learning to cook still wasn't on her list of importance, for Lucia was still thinking of ways that she could come out on top, afterall she knew things Sani didn't,.and even though Eros had mentioned that Sani was in a bit of a lead of her, she hoped that he would take into consideration that she knew about him and the fact that it didn't completely freak her out and if Sani knew,..he might not be so forgiving of the fact that Eros had killed a person. true Sani and Lucia had talked the night before, but lucia kept that secret under wraps, she figured she coudl use it later for if things really got out of hand and found herself losing, she could play that card against Sani, possibly forcing him away from Eros altogether, her ultimate goal, but she was smart not to use it just yet, she would bide her time and use it if and when the time was right.

They'd continued to eat, making smalltalk and such as they did. Suddenly Lucia came up with and idea. 'if it's alright with everyone,..I think it would be a nice day to go out and spend some time out at the beach, it's such a nice day out and I don't think you're really in any mood to doa ny kind of work Eros..so i figure why not right? What do you think?' She asked looking to both Eros and Sani. Sani didn't really have an issue with the idea, and looked to Eros so the decision would really be up to him as to whether they would go or not, after all, it was really if he felt up to it or not.

252Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I see....Very well then. This'll make my life a bit easier." Eros softly laughed as he agreed with Sani about how this could make it more convenient to have the two around if they were not arguing constantly. He would give it a shot. He lucked out and had been spared the majority of egg shells that were in his food, but would find some every now and then. It wasn't bad other than that, and Eros wasn't going to complain since he had not made the meal to begin with.

Lucia then came up with an idea. Eros was a bit skeptical with this idea for the fact that he really needed to get some work done. However, he also didn't really feel quite ready to go out and take the needed photos of Sani either. Maybe another day of relaxation was a better idea. "The beach?" Eros looked towards Sani, and then back to Lucia. It would seem that Sani didn't have any arguments with it and was instead looking towards Eros to see what the male wanted.

After a moment, Eros took in a sigh and nodded. "Alright then. I guess it would be better if I still took it easy for at least one more day. Sure, let's go to the beach after breakfast. It could be a bit fun and I really could use the sun." Eros admitted with a soft laugh, thinking upon how pale he had been before hand. Though now he had gained a bit more of his color back.

After a good while of time, breakfast had been completed. Now the group were preparing themselves for some beach fun. Eros helped, this time, in preparing lunches for their trip to the beach, deciding that he could help poor Sani in watching over Lucia's preparing skills. Once that was done, lunch had been placed in a basket, Eros turning to the other two. "Well I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Let's go." Eros smiled and motioned for the two to hurry along, a sigh leaving him. "It really is nice to have a place on the beach. You sure you'd want to get rid of this Lucia? I don't care what my mother says...This house is awesome." Eros was stubborn, and he liked his place!

253Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As they headed out Eros had posed the question on if she really wanted to get rid of the house, although it was clear Eros wasn't planning on going anywhere. She smiled, 'No I like it,..but not as an all-the-time house,..maybe more like a getaway house, then yes I think it's perfect.' she smiled again, liking the idea that Eros had made it seem like she had a say in something. it was nice for her to hear, made her feel closer to Eros, even if that wasn't his intention at all. 'We could come here in the summer, when things are slow back home, or when we just want to escape for the weekend or something.' Sani ignored the conversation, afterall,..it really dind't have anything to do with him so he pressed forward towards the beach area. Finally they arrived. Sani laid out the items they had brought, blankets, towels and such all under the shade a tree provided. Lucia was actually somewhat anxious to get into the water this time. Sani on the other hand knew better and decided if he was going to get in at all,.he would only wade at the shore of course..he could have actually pulled off wearing a bathing suit but found it to be too risky even then, although he was sure Eros wouldn't have minded.

254Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros would have indeed loved to have seen Sani in a bathing suit...Hm, maybe he'd have the male model one for him in the bedroom that night. Yep, Eros was already thinking of some naughty little things over and over again. "I see...It's an idea." Eros stated, figuring just to go with it instead of really confirm anything about just using his place as a summer home so to say. If anything, he wished he could just live there and enjoy the beach throughout summer and winter. It was comfortable there. He didn't need a huge fancy house like he came from, his mother and father being so rich. None the less, they were now at the beach and the blanketed area had been set. Eros was only in swimming trunks, his tonned frame shifting with all his movements. "The sun feels nice." Eros stated, having stepped out from the shaded area, stretching himself a bit. He turned to study the two lovely "ladies" and couldn't help but smirk to himself.

255Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani noticed Eros looking at him out of the corner of his eye and saw him look over to Lucia who was already splashing around in the water, enjoying the way the droplets sparkled in the sun. 'Come on Eros!~' she called, waving the other to come into the water with her. Lucia had her hair up in a messy bun and looked great in her suit, she wore a 2 piece purple and white strapless bathing top so it revealed her middle so now the secret was out that she had piercings, her navel donned a ring that sparkled in the sun as well. Sani had not been as flashy, he wore a simple long flowy skirt and plain v-neck shirt, sun hat and had taken to readingin while they were there, he sat in the shade, leaned up against the tree they were under and decided that's how he was going to spend his afternoon. 'Go on,..you'll have fun.' he said to the male. Lucia had come out of the water fetching for Eros. 'Come one,..we'll have fun I promise~' she said grabbing the man's arm and pulling him towards the water.

256Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Sani...hmhm, alright then." Eros winked and was about to head on over, though gasped as the young woman had already pushed out of the water and too to grabbing his arm. "L...Lucia..." Eros gasped out, laughing a bit as he found himself being pulled towards the water. He moved after her towards the water, like he had a choice, finding his feet already splashing against the sea water, his hair within the long braid to keep it from getting too tangled up because of the ocean water if he decided to indeed have fun in the water, which apparently he was now doing.

257Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia smiled as she was able to get the other to come into the water. Lucia took it upon herself to make sure the other was going to have fun today. She'd brought along a beach ball she'd found in the closet in a box of props and a few other beach items. the two seemed to be having a great time, Sani wasn't really paying attention, he was more interested in his reading,..but he would look up from time to time to see what the others were doing. Sani didn't mind the two being together, after all, Lucia and he had made somewhat of an alliance, an understanding and agreed not to interfere when the other was spending time with Eros, well at least Sani was planning to hold up his end of that bargain, Lucia on the other end,..well,..we would soon find out.

Lucia was having a lot of fun spending time with Eros, playing in the water, hoping the other was too. There was a nearby little island about 20 feet out from the shore. 'Let's go over there.' she suggested to the male, dragging him along. The water wasn't all that deep just yet, it was about bust-height to Lucia. She pulled the other through the water until they reached the little island. Once there, the woman sat in the wet sand and turned to the other. 'So..how long do i have to wait before I get to experience you the way Sani has?' she asked in a seductively low tone to the male. She was referring to actually getting a chance to sleep with Eros, she had assumed Sani and Eros had slept together a few times already, though she didn't know how frequent or that they'd slept together during her stay, she didn't know the boys had slept together while she was there, since he and Sani slept in seperate rooms that Eros hadn't been pleasured the whole time. 'I'm sure there's a lot of tension you're dying to release..let me show you that I can do much more for you than Sani...she's got nothing on my technique..' she winked.

Now this wasn't to say that Lucia was a loose girl,..no but with the experience she had, she was pretty confident.

258Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was now playing with the young woman within the water, splashing her every now and then and laughing as she attempted to splash back. He had even took to passing the beach ball with the young woman. He would give Lucia a chance, just as he had done so with Sani. It was fair right? Plus the way Lucia was responding t him the past couple of days...Eros was starting to find himself a bit attracted to Lucia. She was a beautiful girl, but now he was starting to like her personality. And on top of that, she knew his secret. For whatever reason, it made being around Lucia a bit easier. Probably because she accepted him, or so Eros hoped.

"Alright." Eros glanced towards Sani's direction, only to return to study Lucia. After a moment, he began to move through the water along with Lucia towards the small island that was not too far away from them, but did conceal them quite a bit. Moving onto the sand as well, a soft sigh left him as he relaxed there, only to turn to Lucia as the woman spoke. A soft breath left him as the words that Lucia said came to him. He had been careful around Lucia to not let his lust go out of hand for the simple fact that his mother was the one that had brought her there...But after hearing that, he wasn't so sure he was going to be able to hold back now.

"Nothing on your technique? now you've got me curious." Eros stated with a slight smirk as he gained the wink. "I was trying to behave, though now that you say that, I don't think I can." Eros was a guy...and it wasn't like he was fully in a relationship with Sani. If anything, he was testing both waters to say the least. Plus...Eros liked sex, his name said it all! Plus it was only fair in a weird way as well. He didn't know his true feelings for either one of them, and he had already had fun with Sani countless times. If Lucia was wanting in such a thing to, who was he to deny her? "Let's see this technique of yours."

259Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

During the whole time Eros and Lucia were playing in the water, Sani was really into his book, and they had set up far enough from the water that Lucia and Eros' voices didn't really carry so the boy wouldn't really be able to hear what they were doing anyway, and well Sani wasn't really interested in whatever games they were playing in the water,..afterall, he fignured Lucia could have this time with Eros and he could have his own special time with him later that night.

Lucia grinned as the other was ready to take her up on her offer. 'You won't regret it, I promise.' she said and began to crawl her way closer to the male, she looked behind her to make sure there was no way Sani would see them and well, she would just have to do with the fact that they would have to keep their voices down so he wouldn't hear what they were up to. The woman climbed over the boy to straddle him, leaning over to kiss him roughly,..but not painful or awkwardly, as she did so, she reached for one of the boy's hands and placed it upon a breast under her bathing suit top. Once that was done, she took her hand again and took to stroking the man's manhood below over the fabric to prepare him.

260Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros watched as the young woman moved over him. She looked really sexy at that moment, her body glimmering with the sea water, her two piece showing quite a bit to begin with. It was one hell of a sight. Finding himself silenced, he couldn't help but smirk. This was more like it. He wanted the two to fight for me as hard as they can for the fact that it would indeed help him realize who really had feelings for him and who didn't. Men... None the less, he was enjoying the attention. Finding his hand being placed underneath her bathing suit top, his hand cupping one of her breasts, he couldn't help but start massaging it, only to grunt in the kiss as he was being worked on down below. He was already starting to harden up beneath his trunks, Eros now returning the kiss by shoving his tongue into her mouth, his hand working on her breast, the other one shifting about the woman's waist.

261Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia was glad to get the returned attention from the other, she had wondered at first if the man would even allow her too,..he he hadn't, he would have been a fool to pass up what she was offering. she was surprised when the man returned her kiss that he pushed for his tongue into her mouth, she greatly enjoyed it and played with it as the other action was going on. She could feel the man's lower organ begin to harden. She took to undoing the drawstring of his swink trunks and crept her hand inside to get a good, firm hold of his lower organ stroking it as best she could in that position.

The kiss and the caressing of her chest got her excited as well. She then broke the kiss to remove her top completely so Eros could see what it was that he'd been missing. To Lucia, it seemed that Sani had an okay sized rack, but she was much more confident that Eros would much rather prefer her own..well he better have, seeing how Sani's were fake.
the woman began to play witht he man's neck playfully nibbling and kissing at it, stroking his lower half closer to full erection as she did.

262Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Mm..." Eros moaned within the kiss as he felt a hand slipping into his trunks, finding her hand grasping onto his forming erection. He grunted at this, finding the kiss being broken, the woman removing her top to reveal her "girls." Grinning a bit, he shifted his other hand and took to her other breast, massaging them as she worked on his neck and his member. It didn't take much for Eros to soon be full erected, sharper notes leaving him as he took to pinching one of her nips between his fingers, playing with it sensually, wanting to hear the other moan as well. Lucia was quite the vixen and he couldn't deny it...She was hot. If it wasn't for the technique she promised, he probably would have already shoved her to the sand and took to her quite heatedly at that moment. But he was curious on what she was going to do.

263Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:01 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia enjoyed as the man caressed her chest, feeling as the other played with her nips, not being able to help but moan a bit as he did so, it was enjoyable to her but she was more entertained with the notion of teasing the boy a bit. Doing so she broke the kiss once again and moved down the males body a bit and began to breathe over his skin in a seductive manner starting from his chest down, caressing his thighs firmly with her hands and arms, and nuzzling his groin for a little while as she took to removing his swim trunks, revealing his erection to her.

Lucia took hold of it firmly with her hand, taking it to her mouth and taking slow, long thrusts within her mouth, flattening her tongue and running it along the bottom of the shaft as she would stop for air. Looking up at the man with lustful eyes to watch him enjoy what she did for him.

264Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Because of Lucia's movements, Eros had to release the woman's breasts, watching as the femme fatale took to moving down his frame, breathing against his damp flesh in such a seductive manner. It sent shivers down his spine as he watched the minx take to her actions. This was a whole new side of Lucia he was not expecting whatsoever. Shifting himself, he allowed his swim trunks to be removed, exposing his flesh to the other.

A single eye closed as she grasped onto him firmly and took to pushing her mouth upon it. "Mm.." Her mouth was hot and very enjoyable at the moment. The way her tongue moved upon him, it felt amazing. Sani could learn from Lucia's technique, that was for sure. Though Sani had his own advantages...like taking Eros in a certain area, something that Lucia wouldn't be able to do. None the less, she was doing quite well at that moment with what she got. He returned the lustful stare, a single eye closing every now and then as he felt himself completely hardening within her mouth.

265Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Eros seemed to be really enjoying himself and that got Lucia excited, really getting into it now. she began to moan with the man within her mouth, letting the vibrations carry onto his hardened member.
After a little bit more teasing she looked up at the other with a raised brow in a seductive manner. 'Ready?' she asked,..not really asking,..whether Eros thought he was ready or not,..she was still going to continue with her next action. She pulled the side strings of her bathing suit and let herself become completely exposed. she staddled the man again, inserting the man slowly until she got used to his length. she bit at her bottom lip, 'I had no idea it was so thick.' she teased as she breathed out heavy moving around in a grinding motion, really getting a feel of the other. Once she did, she began to pick up her pace a bit, moving the mans hands to her chest once more, giving him something to hold on to while she rode him.

266Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Seeing the raised brow, Lucia questioning him, Eros smirked and gave a bit of a nod. He was ready to see what this girl had in mind. He was already throbbing strongly, wanting to feel her even more than she was allowing at that moment. Though he easily got his wish as the woman began to under her bottom half of the bikini, Eros finding himself twitching below in anticipation as he saw the woman's beautiful form. She was more full compared to a model who looked like they would break if they fell on their chicken legs. It was nice to see a full figured woman. She had quite the curves on her.

"Nng..." He felt the woman straddle him, watching as she inserted him within her. Gods just seeing the woman take control like that was a turn on. He would let her have her fun first, and then he wasn't sure if he'd be able to hold back and would "mount" her even more than what she was doing now. He wanted to see how far this would go. "Hmhm...And you're nice and tight..." Eros winked back, enjoying the way her insides squeezed him. "Mm..." Eros grunted, smirking as he felt the woman grinding against him, only to began to ride him. His hands easily cupped her breasts as Lucia forced his hands there. Eros groped her as she began to bound up and down his thickness, sharp breaths leaving him as the tension between the two began to grow quite a bit.

267Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:29 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia also felt this tension the two were creating,..she wanted to be more voicetress but knew she had to keep it down because Sani was still around..not in ear shot,..but she couldn't be too careful. But to show the other than she was interested in the actions taking place, she would still moan and groan with each rise and fall she took. the woman began to lean back, using an arm in back of her for support though she was very limber, she went for this approarch for a different angle, thus a different sensation. the girl closed her eyes and leaned her head back as sweat began to form on her already glistening body from the sea water. Lucia was very skilled and was careful not to excite the man too much for she was expecting him to last, and although it may have frustrated him for her to do this, she knew they would both appreciate it in the end.

After a few minutes, Lucia took to another position, this time she went from her knees to her feet, still having the male deep inside her, she grabbed for his hands and pushed them out by his sides, as to pin him down a bit and worked her motion once more, giving Eros the perfect view of his member penetrate the other.

268Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Nng...mm..." Eros found his own moans escaping him silently as the woman continued to please him quite a bit. Watching her body move up and down his shaft, as well as seeing the woman take control of the situation was a complete turn on. He got quite the view of her well done body, enjoying every sight of it as her breasts bounded with her motions, his hands grasping onto them, fondling as he found his hips attempting to shift up to enter himself stronger each time she thrusted downwards. Sweat was already starten to glisten his body, the pleasure building strongly between them.

Every time she positioned herself in a different way, it caused his length to twitch deeply inside her. She was good, damn good. Seeing himself penetrating her, watching as his thickness pushed into her wet desire, it caused him to groan even more. She was so dirty, and he was enjoying it. He was going to move his hands to her again, but found them pinned, a smirk taking him at this. Such a kinky girl.

269Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Indeed Lucia had a few tricks up her sleeve and they seemed to be working quite well on Eros, as she knew they would. Despite her looks,..yes she was a very kinky kind of girl,..she was the type that enjoyed being whipped or binding her lover during sexual acts,..but Eros didn't need to know that about her until a much later time, but it was that kind of thing that got her off. 'Mmm..' she moaned out enjoying the penetration, her flower wet and pulsating.

The woman got back on her knees and leaned forward to claim the boy's lips, pushing forth, releasing the man's hands from bondage and entwinded them in his hair that'd loosened out of the braid it was in. she kissed the man passionately as she went back to grinding him letting him move his hands freely about her once more.

270Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros grunted as Lucia pushed forth, releasing him, and claiming his lips quite heatedly. He easily returned the kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth strongly, his arms moving about her body as her hands tangled in his hair. He could feel the braid loosening, nor did he care. Though this time, he was going to have his fun and suddenly rolled the two over, sending her to the ground, keeping the kiss strong. He took to shifting his hips, pulling out of her a bit, only to strongly shove himself in. Eros smirked in the kiss as he began to grind against her, thrusting in and out, feeling her darkness squeeze against his throbbing organ.

One of his hands moved against her thigh, hiking her leg around him, his fingers clawing a bit against her flesh as he continued to pound into her. Breaking the kiss, Eros lowered his head and began to suck hard upon one of her nips, his eyes staring seductively into her eyes as he took to this, wanting her to feel quite a bit of sensations at that moment.

271Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia enjoyed every moment of this, liking how the man added pressure into the kiss, inviting his tongue into her mouth once more. Her leg hiked up, only to be surprised, a light gasp left her within the lip lock she shared with Eros as he rolled her to her back, a loud sharp note left her, though still muffled by the kiss, she wasn't expecting such force from the other, but how good it felt to her as Eros rammed himself into her. She turned her head, breaking the kiss, letting out breathly pants.'E-eros..' she managed out. Lucia was close to climax if Eros kept this up which was something rare for her to gain during intercourse, usually it was something she would have to do herself..but with Eros in control, she had nothing to worry about.

She enjoyed the scratches at her skin and the attention to her breasts she recieved, unable to believe she'd had been missing out on this the entire time, how she had a new jealousy of Sani now,..though she didn't know how special Sani and Eros' times together were. 'Mm yes...Eros..hah...' began to cry out in a loud whisper, her back arching a bit, eyes closed to mind blowing thrusts she recieved from the man, finding herself climaxing, the man continuing to thrust deeply into her as she did, adding to the experience. Her residue coating the man's member completely as it exited and re-entered her each time.

272Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hearing her moans caused him to gunt a bit more. He loved hearing those he dominated call out his name in such pleasure. It only edged him on further as he kept the pace, plunging deeply inside of her. Her body arching caused his thrusts to become even more firm, his breath ragged as well as Eros found the pleasuring flowing to the brink.

When she climaxed, she seemed to tighten upon his organ like a vice, this causing him to almost release right then and there. However, unlike Sani, this woman was well..a woman. He couldn't spill into her. If he did, she could very well become pregnant and wasn't ready to chance that completely yet. Once he was ready, feeling the woman's climax finish, he suddenly pulled out and grasped onto his member, releasing her breasts as he shifted up and began to spill strongly, shooting his milk onto her flesh, coating her chest and her abdomen with his own climax. Seeing her coated in his seed was such a kinky sight, causing him to spill a bit more onto the other. Panting a bit, Eros reeled forward, his hands strongly pressing against the sand as he remained above her, his breath harsh, his expression quite satisified.

273Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:28 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia watched and felt as Eros spilled his hot nectar onto her body, even this sight excited her a bit, Spreading it around with her fingers across her seemingly soaked breasts and middle. "Hmm.." she let out taking her fingers to her mouth to taste the man's seed. 'So this is what I've been waiting for? Not bad.' She teased. it was much better than she expected and was pleasantly surprised. She wasn't sure why, but she wasn't planning it to be as enjoyable as it was,..maybe it was even moreso since Sani wasn't too far away, and that made it seem..well...naughty. Lucia was seemingly in a daze, her body ached with pleasure and she felt weak so she didn't dare move for a few moments. Her breath still a bit ragged as she sat up, stealing a quick kiss from the man before slipping into the water to rinse off and put her bathing suit back on.

274Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked as she told him that it was not bad. "Hmhm, thanks for the ride." Eros teased back, only to watch as the sexy vixen took to washing herself within the sea before placing her bathing suit back on, having stolen a kiss before doing so. Eros couldn't help but smirk. He had not had a woman like that in a long time. After all, the other women he had been screwing around with were models that wanted promotions and that sort of thing. Lucia was a pretty good lay, he'd give her that. However, how did she compare to Sani? Eros wasn't sure he could compare the two...Each had their specialties. He loved making love to Sani, and it would seem he enjoyed tasting Lucia as well in such a way. Making sure he was clean himself, he slipped back on his swim trunks. He was not expecting to get some "Honey" on the side on their beach trip. Lucia was just full of surprises. "All that excercise has made me hungry...shall we return?" Eros stated with a grin. He enjoyed himself quite a bit.

275Torn Canvas - Page 11 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:50 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia giggled at Eros' sly remark,..thanking her for the 'ride'. 'No problem,..maybe we can do it again sometime.' she winked. It was then the other mentioned they should be heading back. 'Yeah,..I'm sure Sani must wonder what's happened to us by now.' Actually Lucia was wrong,..Sani was more concerned about his book,..he'd lost track of time and what was more than a half hour seemed like mere minutes to him as the two came back to shore. Lucia walked up to the spot they'd chosen to lay out their beach items, and kneeled by the basket of food. 'You guys are done swimming?' the boy asked completely unaware of what had occured. Lucia looked to the other with a smug grin, 'Yep we're done for now..just came up for lunch.' she replied. With that, Sani placed a bookmark in his book, setting it aside and taking a wrapped sandwich Lucia handed out to him and Eros.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum