The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 30]

476Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:48 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"James....ahh..." Nathan blushed harder as he found himself unable to stiffle his moan, the man having stated that he wanted to hear him moan. Hesitantly, Nathan pulled his hand away, only to suddenly move it about the other as the thrusts became more rapid and deep. "Ahh~" Nathan moaned out again, his body rocking a bit more strongly against the bed, sweat starting to form upon his body that was being racked with pleasure. Finding the kiss upon him, Nathan relaxed a little, learning more and more that James had no intentions of hurting him. Though it wasn't physical pain that Nathan was afraid of. He was afraid that if he really did end up truly falling for the other...that in the end, James will become bored of him and move on like the other women did in his life. Nathan didn't want to deal with that again. "I....I'm gonna...ahh....So close...." Nathan moaned out breathlessly, his eyes unable to open as Nathan tried desperately to hold himself back, the pleasure too good for him to want to climax yet.

477Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The attorney continued his actions as his own breathing became rather labored, though he wanted to pleasure the man some more, but his body was telling him otherwise. hearing the man moan out was enough for him, though he continued anyway,..trying to think up other things to keep from releasing. It was then the other tried to tell him that he was getting close, the man stopped his thrusting so to ease the edge off the man. He still pushed forth within the man, but at a very slow pace, the pleasure was still there, just toned down a bit. James had wanted the intimacy between the two to last just a bit longer, The man himself thought about how what would happen if he did fall for the other, or what if in the end, all the man wanted was a physical relationship and not an emotional one. Again, he was trying to prove to the man that he was serious about being in a relationship and that he wasn't a player!
James claimed the man's lips once more after some time had gone by as he studdenly picked up the pace, sliding a hand between himself and the boy stroking the boy in the same pace he'd set for himself. 'Mmm~' he moaned within the kiss once more breaking the kiss to whisper 'Come on,...I wanna see...you cum for me..'

478Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Feeling the other slow the pace a bit, it only made the pleasure seem more unbearable, but in a good way. It was as if the pleasure was now stretched to last longer, and in a way that kept him from releasing. It was almost maddening. "A...Ahh....ha..." More moans escaped Nathan as his body screamed for release, pleasure taking Nathan a lot further than he remembered the night before. This was what it was like to be taken by a man when sober? Nathan trembled at the power of the other's actions, his body easily melting at each stroke the man took. "J...James..." Nathan moaned out the man's name as his lower appendage was suddenly grasped, the attorney stroking it for him. His lips had been claimed and Nathan breathed even more strongly, finding himself feeling all sorts of things. The actions, by this point, had picked up again, Nathan clinging a bit more strongly against the other, his body beginning to arch quite a bit, pressing himself even more closely to James. When the kiss broke, and those whispered words came to him in that voice of James, it was enough to set Nathan off. To hear the man say something so embarrassing in that voice, Nathan couldn't hold back and arched strongly against the other. "Ah...Ahhh~ James~" Nathan cried out in pleasure as he suddenly released his seed against the man's hand a bit of it squirting on his abdomen as well as on James as well. As the spasm of pleasure took over his frame, Nathan collapsed against the bed, panting quite heavily, his lips parted as soft notes left him, a pleasured look taking his visage.

479Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

At that very moment that Nathan's body arched, James pushed forth within the man, releasing his serum as well. It was unintentional as things seemed to come together so suddenly. the man grunted as the last bit was deposited within the boy, already begining to ooze from the entrance. James let out a deep sigh of relief as the deed was done, glad to see that he'd finished his task of getting the man off as well,..his own prize on his hand. He swirled it along with the bit that had escaped onto the therapists belly. Licking it clean before tending to his hand as well. 'So sweet,..I had a feeling.' He teased again. Though he was unable to keep his teasing nature up as he had suddenly been drained of all power. He climbed onto the bed, lying next to him, curious. 'How was it?' Not meaning it to sound cocky, but he was curious to see how the man felt about being with another man, and actually being sober when it happened!

480Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blushed as he could see James tasting what he had released. He couldn't believe that another man was well...tasting him in such a way. Cheeks were stained red by that point, Nathan watching as James relaxed beside him after having taken up the treat. As the question came, Nathan took to shifting his gaze away, very embarrassed at that moment and couldn't believe James asked him. Though after a moment, he took in a sigh. It had not helped that the man had teased him about being sweet, well...in taste apparently. "It...it...was amazing." Nathan blushed even more, wishing he had not said that for the simple fact that he did not want to stroke James' ego...But at the same time, why lie? It did feel amazing. Shifting a bit, Nathan turned to face the other, only to blush and hide against the other's chest. "I've...never...felt like that before. I feel so exhausted...yet...fullfilled.." Nathan squeaked this as he tried to hide against the other, quite embarrassed.

481Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:43 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

No matter what Nathan said, as long as it was good,..it was gonna boost up the man's ego, and James had to admit that it was good on his end as well. 'Fullfilled? hmhm guess I've done my job right then.' he joked,..though he really was glad that the other had enjoyed himself. He rested a hand behind his head as he laid with the other. Nathan rested his head on the other's chest and the boy took his free hand, running a hand through his hair. 'I'm glad...that I could make your sober experience a good one. I would hate for you to regret it. For you to regret any of this...i don't want to be responsible for something like that.' the man said, lowering his voice towards teh last part. Truth was, he didn't want to ruin his chance to have with the other.

482Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:49 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Feeling the gentle touches, as well as the gentle words, it made Nathan wonder more about James. James seemed like such a playboy...but those words, they were so comforting. "James..." Cheeks burned more and Nathan hid a bit more against the other. "H...How...was I?" Nathan found himself curious about such a thing. James made him feel amazing...and now he was hoping that James felt that as well. After all...the other women he had been, the ones that he actually did have sex with, had told him he wasn't good at all. Then again, maybe they said that just to shoot down Nathan's possible ego, finding something to say against him. Or...perhaps it was true and the love making was stale, but only because there was no love there.

483Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had a grin on his face that seemed to extend to his ears, though it softened when the man asked if he had been any good. 'You were perfect...everything you did was right on key, I couldn't have asked for anything better..just next time,..don't make me work so hard to get you into bed. I went through more than you know.' the man admitted as he was completely serious. He didn't like the fact that he had to go through what he had throughout the day just to have the man so late at night..by that time, the nigth was almost over and sun would be coming up soon. Good thing James still had a few more days of vacation left,..otherwise he wouldn't have been a happy camper.

484Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself slowly looking up towards James as the man spoke sweetly towards him. To hear that he had done everything right had reassured Nathan a bit. However, when the man continued....that usual sarcastic expression took Nathan's visage. "So you WERE trying to get me into bed? You really are a lechy pervert!" Nathan squealed as he hid against the other in embarrassment again. Though after a small moment, his cheeks burned strongly. "But...that's okay...I...I...still want to see where this relationship goes. That is..if...if you'll have me." Nathan stated with a hint of worry in his words. "But don't think that because of tonight, you'll get lucky the other nights. I..I'm not as easy as you may think~ You got lucky tonight because you had me all hot and bothered~ That won't always work~" Nathan squeaked, still hiding against the other. Though who could blame Nathan? He was still very new to this, and to be so vulnerable to another man was very new to Nathan. But in all seriousness...James didn't realize how lucky he was to have gotten Nathan in bed while sober that night.

485Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'So is that how you're going to label your boyfriend as? a 'lechy pervert'? and that's not entirely what I meant. i meant that I went through a lot trying not to go after you. I usually don't work this hard fro something I want...you don't quite understand what i went through today before i saw you again tonight at the bar. Of course eventually I wanted to get you into bed again, but that's not the only reason I want to be with you. you're handsome, smart..and well,..I've already told you the rest..there's not much else to it because there are still things I haven't learned from you,..but that will take time,..which is good because I don't want to know everything about you right away,..that takes the fun out of everything.' the man was being sincere when he spoke, he was done playing games with other people he'd been with, he wanted to be honest with Nathan,..he figured he deserved that.

486Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked at the response he got, a bit surprised at it. However, the relief he got from hearing it helped pull a great deal of weight off his shoulders. Nathan was serious...he wanted to get to know Nathan. This wasn't going to just be a sex thing...and that made Nathan feel so very relieved. It was then that he realized...He really was interested in James. "James...And here I thought I was the only one that was having issues all day..." Nathan found a slight giggle leaving him. "Boyfriend...I...I can't believe I now have a boyfriend..." Nathan blushed darkly at this, though found a smile taking his face. "If you're willing to take the time to get to know me...then...I'm definitely willing to take the time to learn you. Though as of right now, you're a lechy pervert." Nathan pointed out, only to giggle to show that he was teasing. "Still though...I can't believe we just...did what we did...I've never imagined I'd do that, and twice no less...Honestly....it's the best sex I've ever had." Not meaning to say that out loud, Nathan gasped and hid against the other again, blushing darkly. "You're turning me into a pervert~"

487Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Still? after giving you amazing sex 2 night in a row? hm,...I guess when I say it that wau it doesn't make me sound like a pervert..nevermind,..' The man was pleased to hear that the man wanted to learn more about him as well. 'Good so we agree then. Oh and don't think just because I had sex with you twice that you can just get it whenever you want,..you're gonna have to work at it too,..and I don't want to be the only one going for it,..you need to take initative, cause it seems to me that you wanted this more than you let on but you wouldn't actually tell me,..I mean you show me a tour of the house to get me into your room for crying out loud.hmhm,..I guess that's okay though,.you're lucky I think you're so cute.' he teased the boy, kissing the top of his head.

488Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Cute? I'm not cute~" Nathan squeaked again as he felt a kiss to the top of his head. However, he found himself softening his expression and shifting himself so he was a bit more closer to the other. "It's...not so easy telling you such a thing...B...But I'll try..." Nathan blushed as he admitted such a thing. However, a smile soon took him and he hesitantly shifted his arms out and about the other, moving so he was indeed against the other, not caring at that moment that the two were very much nude. He found himself...happy. "Since you're here...you might as well stay." Nathan stated as best as he could before closing his eyes. Now he was able to finally get the sleep he was looking for...It really was strangely comfortable within James' arms...a comfort that Nathan had never felt before. What was it about James, that made this possible for him? Nathan did not understand, but he wanted to understand at some point.

489Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the man laughed. 'well you're cute to me.' he was pleased to hear that the other would 'try' to be a little bit more open. He liked Nathan quite a bit at this point. There was still a lot more that he needed to learn about the other, but at this time of 2 days, he figured they'd established quite a bit more than most. There was something comforting about having his arms about the man. He felt the need to be protective of him in a sense. It was then that Nathan mentioned that the other might as well stay. 'hmhm..thanks...I guess there would be no use of me leaving a few minutes to dawn.' Besides, the man was exhausted,..he comforted Nathan as he snuggled up next to him. Moments later the men were sound asleep.

490Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself easily falling asleep in James arms, a rather comforting spot than he would have ever imagined. None the less, Nathan was indeed resting quite peacefully, as was Eros as he held onto his own lover. The new day settled in, the morning already late as both groups had fallen asleep quite late that evening.

Eros was already awake and was taking his hand on breakfast this time, allowing Sani to rest peacefully. He had Reece out of his hair as well as his mother. Lucia would soon be out of his life as well once the woman came down with her father so he could talk business with. He had set up that very day to deal with such a thing. He would give up money to help them out, but hoped that this shit wouldn't happen again. Eros was still miffed that Lucia had taken to such a thing towards him, however, it wasn't as bad as it had been before. Having Sani around had made him deal with it a lot better.

Nathan, on the other hand, was still very sound asleep for a good rest of the morning, enjoying the warmth that James had given to him. He had snuggled with the other quite a bit that morning and had foun d himself getting one hell of a rest. Though soon enough, those eyes fluttered open, and a soft breath left Nathan as he had turned the other way while sleeping and found himself sitting up, looking around to see if James was still in that very room.

491Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The man Nathan was in search for was not in the room,..nor in the apartment for that matter,..he'd woken up after a few hours, checking the time, he determined that it probably wan'st best for him to be there,..though it also didn't seem right for him to leave in the middle of the night like some one night stand that went nowhere. Instead he left a note explaining that he had some errands to run early that day and that he hoped to see the other soon, when in fact, the man had just taken his leave to go home. Not that he didn't want to be there with the other,..again, he was still scared he would do somethign wrong that would cause the other to turn away from him.

Sani on the other hand had slept peacefully within his lover's arms through the night as he usually did, though seemed to have slept later than the other. He rolled over in bed, still dead asleep while Eros was downstairs in the kitchen, there was a knock at the door as Eros would have been expecting, Lucia had called ahead of time to let him know that she and her father were coming, although her father was still unaware as to why he was coming, though the man went along with Lucia's idea to Marry Eros to save the company,..the business man still had some pride and wasn't one to ask for help. The two waited for someone to asnwer.

492Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Not finding James in bed, a sudden shadow overtook Nathan. Where was he? A sudden pit grew in his stomach as he remembered times when one of the girls he used to date had done that to him...He wanted to wake up and find the one he had slept with there. Yet again, James was not there. Hues grew a bit distant at this. However, maybe there was a reason? What if...James was doing something sweet like making breakfasti? Pushing up quickly, Nathan felt his soreness from the night before, but ignored it as he gathered his pajamas and placed them on, quickly moving out of the room. However...he did not smell any breakfast. "James?" Nathan called out, only to find his eyes falling upon a note. "Errands?" Nathan sighed at this, tossing the note back on the table. He wasn't sure if he should be upset or not. He really was looking forward to waking up to the man beside him...just like after they had been drunk. Instead, he was finally sober, their first time having sex sober...and to wake up without James near was rather unpleasent for Nathan. However, Nathan decided that maybe the man really had errands, or that the other was trying to consider Nathan's position. "If that's the case...that idiot..I...would have been fine if he was still here." Nathan blushed darkly at this, hoping that the main reason James left was to keep Nathan's appearance clean, or something like that.

Eros, on the other hand, having been in the middle making breakfast, heard the sound of the doorbell. He knew they would be on the way, but had hoped his food would be done by then. Stopping his meal, he moved over to the door and opened it, welcoming the two inside. However, Eros did not look towards Lucia. He was still rather upset with her after all. "Please come in. We can get down to business." Eros stated as he motioned them to the living room where he had set up his own laptop as well as a checkbook and other various important items for the certain conversation he was going to have with them. Slumping onto the chair he sat upon, he gathered his reading glasses that he only wore when needing to see things close up, taking to logging into his laptop. "I don't know what she's been telling you, but I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not going to marry your daughter so that your company comes back up in business. I'm not here for that. I'm here to pay off what you owe so that you and your daughter can leave me alone." Eros stated in his cold manner that he usually had when dealing with those that bothered him. Lucia had pissed him off after all. However, he was going to do her the favor since she did sort of have good intentions. "This has nothing to do with pride if that's the reason why she's keeping such things from you. You have a business to keep up right?"

493Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had tried to think of the best way to have handled the situation, thinking that leaving was for the best,..though he couldn't help but think that the other would be upset at him for not staying, and thought to pick him up something to say he was sorry,.and figured that he would tell the other at a later time of his intentions, hoping the other would forgive him. He sent the male a text shortly after. Good Morning~ are you awake?...i'm sorry about this morning. :'( I'll make it up to you,..what are you doing for the day?
He knew he would have to do a lot more than this to get back in the other's good graces.

Lucia stepped in with her father, feeling ashamed and didn't make eye contact with the man. 'Thank you for meeting with us on short notice Mr. Delacroix, though I'm still uncertain as to why I'm here. I am aware of what my daughter has tried to do, and I apologize for her deceit.' the man said as they walked into the livingroom where Eros had set up for their meeting. It was then that Eros revealed what he had planned and the reason Lucia and her father were there. 'What's this?...Lucia,..why didn't you tell me that was the reason why?' he scolded her. She still said nothing and looked to the ground. 'Mr. Delacroix, i am sorry for wasting your time, but I do not believe you can help me in my venture to save my company. Come Lucia.' 'Father please,..he's willing to help us. If he couldn't help the company by being an heir, but still be able to help us why not?' she pleaded, trying to get him to understand that she'd set up the meeting to help them. 'we'll just use the amount to buy out Tannako-tai and we'll be fine.' 'Lucia,..i'm very disappointed in you...Mr. Delacriox, I appologize for intruding, Please have a good day.' The man stood to let himself out. Lucia looked to Eros as she had failed to tell her father because he wouldn't have come otherwise. 'I'm sorry,..he's just--' 'Come Lucia!' 'He'll take it,..but not like this. He only need $25,000 to buy the company out.'

494Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Hearing his phone go off, a slight glare was given towrads the item he had placed upon that very table. Pushing towards it, Nathan grabbed onto the phone and opened up the text. Hues shifted to the side as if wondering if James was psychic. An evil thought came to Nathan at responding to James with just a simple phrase "go to hell..." But when he thought about it, a sigh just left him. Maybe he should give the other a chance to at least explain his reasons. I'm awake and annoyed. I was thinking of changing my phone number, however, I'll see how you make up for it instead first. I'm free all day so whenever is fine. I'm right where you left me... Clicking send, purposely hinting his annoyance in the last sentence. Nathan grumbled to himself and slumped on the couch. Always the cold mistress... Though could one blame Nathan? He was annoyed, but he was at least giving James a chance. Nathan wasn't going to change that drastically yet.

Eros narrowed his gaze curiously as it would seem that the woman's father was very irritated that was presenting itself before him. Staring back at the other, he found himself a little offended at beign told that the man did not believe that ERos could help him in his venture to save his company. As the man stood, so did Eros, pulling his glasses free from his visage and following after. "You only need twenty-five grand? It is not a problem on my behalf, I assure. Though I can tell that your pride is indeed getting in the way." Eros confronted the woman's father. "Fine then, what about we make a deal instead then? Compromise a bit. I'll help you buy out this company...if you can use that new business in my favor. I...want a studio, a place for where I can do my...art. So in other words, I'd be paying for a small room. Nothing big, just something that I can start up a small art business. How about that?"

495Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:06 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia's father stopped his strides as Eros approached him with a proprosition. 'hmm...agreed.' he said shaking the man's hand in agreement. Lucia smiled as she was pleased her father was able to come up with an agreement with Eros that would still save the company. Though this was all her fault that she didn't tell her father what she had planned. The two sat down and wrote out the necessary paperwork and the check was written up and given to the man. Soon the two left after Lucia promised to never bother Eros again. As the two left, Sani had awaken and found his way downstairs having not found Eros by his side when he woke, a simular situation had happened on the other side of town however Sani was fortunate, he knew Eros was still there. The boy came down the steps letting out a yawn as he scratched his belly under his shirt. He didn't see the man at first, but smelled as food was being prepared in the kitchen, making his way there.

Nathan could see that the boy was upset byt he text he recieved, feeling horrible after reading the last part. 'i'm right where you left me...' the man repeated...sighing. He knew he would need to come up with something to make it up,.. 'way to go James, you jackass..' this was exactly what the man wanted to avoid. James let out a deep sigh at this. Making his way out of the door back over to the man-he-left's house once more. Making a quick stop before he did. Finally making his way back to James' door and knocked upon it.

496Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was glad that he was done with Lucia. Then again, now he was going to have a spot readied for him by her father. Maybe he would still have to see her, or maybe her father will make sure that doesn't happen? That had to be it. None the less, Eros was already making breakfast, no longer thinking about the annoying situation he had just gotten through with. He had to figure out some way to get the man to take his money and had come up with one. In the end, he basically bought a room to sell paintings in, as well as work on them if he wanted too. Not too bad really. Turning his gaze, already making his way to the table, a smile took Eros. "Good morning sunshine. You missed the fun stuff. You'll be happy to know that we longer have to worry about Lucia." Eros smiled. "I dealt with her father earlier. I'll still be in contact with him thought...I got me a room to paint in." Eros smirked.

Nathan had, by that point, taken a shower again, and was now dressed and was working on random stuff around the house. Hearing a knock at his door, a curious expression took the therapist. Pushing up from his chair, he moved over towards the very direction that would lead him to the front door and opened it. Just ashe figured, it was the guilty one....James. "Oh it's just you." Nathan stated, staring at the male with a look of annoyance. However, at least he did not slam the door on the man's face like maybe he should have. Then again, Nathan said he'd give the man a chance to make up for it.

497Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:29 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James frowned at the other's welcome. 'I'm sorry,..I didn't want it to be weird in the morning, i didn't know if you would still want me here after that..' he admitted. Maybe that was one of his fears as well, that the man would have regretted waking up next to him,..he had been the first time, James didn't want to go, but he figured it was best. He knew the other was disappointed and wished that he had stayed after all. 'Here..' he said handing the therapist over a card he picked up on his way over,..it was was a basic 'I'm sorry' card,..but he added to it,..explaining why he left in the morning, regretting it now. 'This doesn't make up for what,..but I also didn't want to come over empty-handed...have you eaten yet?'

Sani hadn't but he wasn't concerned about that at this point. He'd found his lover smiling to him as he had been greeted warmly. 'good morning.' He listened as the other explained the situation that he'd missed. 'Are you sure that's a good idea,..to have a studio so close to..' He wasn't sure if he liked the idea since that would mean that Eros would have contact with Lucia and her father,..sure Eros' mother was bound to love that idea..but the boy was going to try and not think so much about it. 'Nevermind,..i think it's a great idea,..you will have a place to display your work and continue to paint there.' he smiled, trying not to let his jealousy rear it's ugly head.

498Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan gave a crtical stare at the attorney, as if trying to see through the male. After all, he was quite suspicious of James' motives. Arms crossed about his chest, only to blink as a card was produced towards him. "Idiot...of course I wanted you here when I woke up...Or I..I wouldn't have told you to stay." Nathan grumbled, though took to opening up the card, his gaze softening a bit when he read what the man had wrote, adding to the card. Closing the card, again he rose a brow towards James, only to lighten up a little. "No I haven't yet. I haven't even really thought about food to be honest with you." Nathan admitted as he pulled back to allow the other within his home.

Eros, on the other hand, didn't think Sani had any reason to have any jealousy. After all, Eros was certain he made it quite clear that he was in love with Sani. None the less, Eros was also a typical clueless male when it came to the feelings of "women." "You know, if you have free time and all, I could use an assistant." Eros smirked, meaning his words though. "Anyways, come sit down and eat before the food gets cold. Hmhm." Eros pulled out one of the chairs for Sani, leaning down to press his lips against the youth's cheek before moving to his own spot.

499Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:25 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James looked to the floor as the other pointed out that it should have been obvious that the other wanted him to stay. 'I'm sorry,..I...I just didn't want you to be mad at me.' though he was glad the other still allowed him to come in. He stepped in after hearing the other hadn't eaten yet..but still couldn't help that the comment was directed at him as to why the man hadn't thought about eating yet. 'it will take a while,..but let this be the first of many steps to let me make it up to you..let me make you breakfast....please?'

Of course Eros was a typical man,..never thinking about the whole situation at hand. though Sani did lighten up a bit when the other mentioned that he might need an assistant. That was something the boy could live with,..moreso he thought of it as having a reason to be by his lover's side and keeping Lucia away form him as much as possible. 'I think I know just the person that might be good for the job.' he joked, glad that Eros didn't think anything of it really. It was then the other invited him to sit down to eat with him. he did so, feeling the kiss on his cheek before the other took his place. 'What made you step food into the kitchen? I don't know whether to be shocked or afraid.' he joked, though he had to admit that he was impressed with the other after fighting with the man for so long on trying got get him into the kitchen that he just gave up altogether and took to doing all of the cooking himself.

500Torn Canvas - Page 20 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Well that plan backfired." Nathan pointed out bluntly as he allowed the other to enter his home. However, the man suddenly stated that he wanted to take many steps in making it up to Nathan, starting with making him breakfast. Nathan had expected to go out, but for James to state this instead, cheeks instantly burned. "M...Make me breakfast?" The once angry expression upon the man's face was starting to vanish and what took place was a look of surprise. "Al...alright then. I'd...like that." Nathan would allow the man his chance, and well, honestly, he was just curious. What was James capable of? Could he actually make breakfast? Well if it was bad, Nathan wouldn't have the heart to tell the man that...even if James was an idiot when it came to the entire leaving him and all in the morning.

Just like James, Eros also had "man" issues, as stated before. None the less, it would seem he was able to switch it to a more positive light when he had offered a job of being his assistant to Sani. "Haha, very funny. I don't know. You looked so cute and comfortable in bed that I decided I'd make breakfast and let you sleep. Plus I got all that chaos dealt with before you got up.Yay me." Eros laughed, only to smile and urged the other to eat. "It's just regular breakfast, but I still hope you enjoy it. Honestly I prefer your stuff...you little chef you. You make my food seem so generic or boring haha." Eros laughed, though did mean it. Sani easily got to his hear through his stomach countless times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum