The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 30]

601Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had planned on admiring the other as they had their dessert for maybe an hour more before leaving but that wasn't going to happen now and th man had been a little saddened by that fact. When the waiter showed up with the dessert, just to be asked to gather it together in a to-go box, well James couldnt' help but think it was something he'd done, even though Nathan just got done telling him that it wasn't. 'Are you alright? you seem a bit flushed...are you not feeling well?' James was grasping for straws as he simply wasn't sure what it was that had the boy so eager to leave suddenly.

'I don't care who's fault he thinks it is,..it's the fact that he saw us like that. He'll never see us the same again, I don't know if I can live knowing that I very well scared him for life...the fact that your therapist may have to see his own therapist or something.' it sounded as the last part may have been a joke, but he was completely serious. He had no clue what James was thinking,..what he might say or do the next time he happen to encounter him. 'I mean I guess it's alright that it was him and not a complete stranger...but I rather we not got caught at all.'
The boy nodded to getting cleaned up. After doing so, Sani suggested that they head back to the table where their food was no doubt there by now and getting cold. 'I...I don't know if I want to stay...' the boy was unsure of himself and didn't know if it was still a good idea that they stay at a place where Sani would only replay the event in his head over and over,..though it was certain he would have done the same if they were to go home as well,..so it wouldn't have mattered one way of another.

602Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan was too flustered to stay there now. As he gained the to-go box, cheeks still burning, Nathan soon paused and softened his gaze. "I...I'm feeling fine...I just...well....I...I'll tell you in the car." Would Nathan tell James that it was Sani or Eros? Hell no! However, he would tell James that he had seen a rather racy scene before his eyes and maybe that would explain to James that it was not James' fault at all. "Please...just...trust me on this. I...I can't stay here right now." Nathan stated with a worried and very embarrassed look on his face as he pleaded with James.

Eros could tell that even Sani didn't want to be there. Hell they hadn't even gotten their food yet. Though he could understand where Sani was coming from. "I have an idea then. Why don't we get the food to go....and we can go eat it in a park away from people. How about that? We can have like a dinner picnic. The fresh air should help calm you down." Eros stated gently. "I don't want this to ruin my date with you. I'm not embarrassed being found with you like that. You may be...for obvious reasons as I should be, but I can't help but care less what others thing. If anything, it shows the world that you are mine and not someone eles's. Maybe I'm just being a typical man thinking that way, but I can't help it." Eros meant this however...Despite how it came off, it was sweet in a weird sense. "So do you want to do that instead? Take this food in boxes and go have a picnic? The sun still has some time before it finally goes down."

603Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James raised a brow at the other's answer that he would tell him in the car. 'Well..okay, I guess..we'll need the check then.' He said turning to the waiter. After paying for the meal, James gathered up the to-go boxes and turned to the other. 'Shall we?'

Sani wasn't sure what he wanted, but felt weird being at the restaurant. He felt as though the whole restaurant had seen them and that they were all watching them and he felt ashamed. This seemed to be just too much for him. Though when Eros spoke, it seemed to get just a little better. HE spoke of them gathering up their food and going to the park to have a picnic of their meal instead. To Sani's little girly brain, it sounded romantically sweet and thought Eros was the sweetest men on the face of the Earth to suggest such a thing. Suddenly Sani seemed to perk up at the idea. 'Yeah,..that sounds like fun, let's do that.' he agreed.

604Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros became very relieved that it would seem that the idea of a picnic would calm the young man down. Eros was glad for this for the simple fact that he had indeed worried that the young man was going to shut down on him or something at some point during their date, and didn't want this event to be the reason for it. Smiling gently at the other, he gave a nod towards Sani to show that they should indeed have their picnic. With that in mind, the two finished cleaning up and had soon moved off towards their table to ask for to-go boxes as well when their food arrived. It would seem that Nathan and James had left as well. Though they had been there first so maybe they just finished their meal and had just left...Or Nathan really was that flustered.

Honestly, Nathan was flustered, beyond so. The two had soon left, Nathan having the to-go boxes in his hands, having told James that he would carry them since James would be driving. Once that was agreed upon, James now starting the engine, Nathan in the passenger's seat, a sigh of relief left Nathan. "I...I can't believe this..A....Anyways, when I went to the bathroom...I..." Nathan turned fifty shades of red. "I...I pushed open a stall....only to find two....two people.....well....you know...I saw everything." Nathan got out instead of blatantly spelling it out for James. "I...I guess it was silly of me to rush out like that...I...I'm just not used to seeing such a display out there in front of me...I...I don't know what to think. All I could think of was I had to get the hell out of there." Nathan sighed. "S....See? It's...it's not your fault."

605Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was at the point while the two were in the bathroom that he was going to just shut down and want to go home. But then would always have the memory of their first date as the one he basically ruined...he didn't want that. He was glad to see that Nathan and James had left. He didn't want to have to do a pass by, he would have felt like it was a 'walk of shame' or something. The two got the food and were heading out, out to actually enjoy the rest of their date.

James, having already left and in the car with the man. He saw how James was flustered since he came back from the restroom in the restaurant and wasn't sure how to deal with it,..how to fix it...Nathan said it wasn't him...so what was it? What had happened? James drove, waiting for Nathan to tell him what the hell was going on. He listened as the other explained what had happened...sort of.. 'Yeah I get that it's not my fault,..but I don't really follow what you saw, or that you would want to leave because of it...' James thought he knew what the other was saying he saw,..but still wasn't 100%...maybe James was just a little dense when it came to some things in life....then again..he was a man..

606Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked, turning towards James, still very flustered. You don't even know what I'm talking about? It should be obvious shouldn't it? I shouldn't have to spell this out to you do I?! How do you not follow what I saw?!! Nathan screamed within his mind as he couldn't believe he was going to have to indeed spell it out towards the other. Nathan fidgetted with the box of sweets for a moment before trying again. "I...I saw two....people...You know...they were...doing...more than just making out in the men's bathroom." Nathan hoped that would make things clear enough. "I mean...they were really into it. I was there by the time the...major part happens...Y..You know? Oh come on, you can't make me say it!" Nathan squealed out at the other as he became even more flustered!

As for both Eros and Sani, they were on their way to a park so they could enjoy their dinner without the full thoughts of being caught upon their mind. Eros was alright with it, but that's because he was a strange one to begin with. Poor Sani had every right to be embarrassed, but Eros didn't think it was necessary. Such a strange couple. None the less, Eros also knew that Sani was indeed more shy about their actions with one another than he was. While he was driving, he would glance over to Sani to ensure that the young man was doing alright.

607Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James couldn't help but laugh at the others misfortune but it was funny to him. it couldn't be helped,..but again, he didn't think of it in Nathan's perspective..the fact that this whole gay thing was still relatively new to him. 'I'm sorry Nathan,..I really am..the fact that you had to go through that..and the fact that I'm laughing isn't helping either...but people do that kind of thing all the time..hell even I did that once...I was 17..took a girl into a closed off section of a public place..at a small convention center...during my cousin's wedding..' he chuckled thinking of it. Though he hadn't gotten caught,..he was very familiar of such a thing. 'I'm not sure what to tell you..other than I'm sorry that you got more than you bargained for by going in there when you did. Makes sense now why you wanted to go..I know I'm not helping but..you gotta keep in mind, some people do that to spice up their sex life so to speak, or maybe they're just really kinky and are in it for the thrill of possibly getting caught.'

Was Sani doing okay?...kind of..he stared at the boxes in his hands as they drove to the park where they would eat. he messed with the string that had been tied onto the boxes to keep them together,..not making eye contact with his lover, though he did see out of the corner of his eye whenever the man would look in his direction. he was still unsure what to say,..if anything..

608Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:10 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself getting annoyed as James began to laugh...and then had to open up his big, dumb mouth...in Nathan's mind anyways, about having done a similiar thing with a girl in his past. That was not something that someone currently on a date wanted to hear about. "You are a damn player." Nathan grumbled and shifted his already embarrassed expression away from James...though held ont the box of sweets protectively. Like hell he was going to give any to James! Not after the man laughed at him and then basically told him about the time he screwed some chick at a convention center. So much for James winning points.

Eros found himself sighing as the trip over to the park was rather silent. I guess it probably is bothering him more. Then again, if I look at this in a woman's perspective, it probably would bother him to be caught by someone he...er...she knows. A man would simply think that he is the shit or something...Feh...I hope I can save this date by the picnic...Another sigh left Eros, now pulling into one of the nearby parking lots at the park area. "Here we are, let's enjoy our meal before it gets cold." Eros smiled warmly towards Sani.

609Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:26 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Nathan, i'm done trying to please you on this. We aren't gonna see things eye-to-eye all the time,..or at all for that matter. So I'm a player for having meaningless sex as a teenager? You're gonna tell me that you've never done anything like that, or have never heard of such a thing form one of your clients in a session or something? I told you that cause I was being honest with you, because I wanted to show you that it it happens more often than you think. But if you're just gonna just write me off as 'player' then you haven't been paying attention to what I've been trying to do this whole time.' James was getting frustrated with Nathan as well and was starting to think that pursuing after him might have been a mistake afterall..

it wasn't much longer until Eros and Sani arrived at the park. He heard his lover's words and noted the smile. he tried to smile back,..though it was a little half-hearted, though he really was going to try his best to bein lighter spirits, there was no reason for Nathan to have ruined the date for them...No way!
Sani got out with the food, finding a nearby picnic table by a clearing of the trees, by the looks of it,..seemed like it would be a good place to watch the sunset. 'This look like a good spot of you?' he grinned, getting excited out things agian, trying not to let the bathroom incident bother him again.

610Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"It's...it's not that." Nathan got out, suddenly growing distant. "We're...supposed to be on a date. I can honestly say that I've never done anything like that. I was honest with you as well when I said that the only ones I've ever been with...were those couple of girls. We...never did any of that...But that's not the point. We're on a date...I...I really don't...want to hear about others you've been with." Nathan whispered, shifting his gaze away. Wincing at the way the other had come off, Nathan grew very distant. "Maybe...this wasn't such a good idea...I'm...just not ready for a relationship it would seem. Please...just drop me off at home." Nathan whispered, his hands trembling a bit upon the box of sweets. James...I don't know what to do. I'm making you frustrated aren't I? I...I don't like hearing about your times with other women...I...I don't know how to handle these embarrassing situations like others are able to I guess. I'm sorry...I...I really don't want to stop dating you...but I think all I'm doing is just frustrating you more and more.

Eros winced at the smile he got in return, not believing it whatsoever. It wasn't Sani's usual smile. None the less, he was still going to try his hardest to fix up this date. Eros allowed Sani to pick out the picnic table, Sani finding a pretty comfortable area. When the youth grinned, Eros found his own grin returning to his face. That was more like Sani. "Yeah, sure does. I think this'll be even better." Eros moved over to the picnic table to help set things, finding himself relieved to have at least gotten that grin. Once the meal was set up, he sat down and motioned for Sani to join him in digging in. "Hmhm, enjoy~" Eros smiled a bit more brightly as he took to the pieces of sushi he wanted, getting his soy sauce with the right amount of wasabi within his little styrofoam bowls that were provided for them to take to such a thing.

611Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:59 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani agreed with the other that they should dig in, grinning to the other as they enjoyed their sushi together, enjoying one another's company. Sani had promised himself that he wasn't gonna let what happened at the restaurant, effect the rest of his date with his lover.

'like I said, I don't know what proper ettique is when going on a date with you. you're so God Damn picky, In don't know, everytime I try to fix things or help you feel better about something, whatever I say is apparently wrong and then you go an call me a pervert or a player or whatever. RIght now you're more confusing than a chick right now..if I wanted that, I'd be with that,..but i'm here with you instead..but if you don't want to be with me,..so be it,..i'm not gonna try and stop you...would hate for you to add controlling to that little list you got there.' The man was not upset at the way that things were going, he was just upset that with every attempt, he seemed to just piss the man off even more. It's not what he wanted, what he did want was to still be with the man, but with the way Nathan was talking about having no business in a relationship and such, he wasn't sure waht the other was implying. I don't want to end this so soon. this is just a speedbump,..it's really not even a big deal...well maybe it is,..but not something to break up over...is it? Geez, why the hell is he so bi-polar!?

612Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

While both Sani and Eros were indeed enjoying their dinner without anybody around, Nathan found himself growing very upset. James was so damn dense! Who wants to hear about the other's past lovers when they were supposed to be on a date? That was just common sense, or so Nathan believed. And the way the man spoke about it, it almost seemed as if he was proud of doing such things without being caught. Typical man for you, but still....Nathan didn't want to hear about that. He wanted to be the one that was special while on their date...Who wouldn't want to feel that way when out with the one person they were falling for? "It's...it's not that I don't want to be with you...it's...." Nathan let the other finish, only to feel a stab to the chest. "I can't deal with you anymore. You just..have no idea how a relationship is supposed to work do you? You know what...I'm through with you Nathan." The painful reminder caused Nathan to shift his gaze away. One of the girls he once dated had said that to him. "You've got some list on me don't you? You're analyzing me while you should be dating me!" Hearing that same girl again, Nathan winced. "I'm sorry....but...can you just...drop me off here?" Nathan was so frustrated at that moment. He could see why James was getting upset, but why couldn't James also see why he was getting upset?

613Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James was indeed a typical male. He brought up such an experience to the other to show that it wasn't unheard of, it wasn't to upset the other,..besides, James claimed that he had been 17 at the time...YEARS ago,..not that it made much difference at this point. Had the lawyer been proud that he hadn't got caught? Of course he was! the fact that he was sneaky enough to get away with it,.not being too experienced at the time of sneaking about, yeah that was a milstone at the time. Though it didn't help his case in not being a 'player' according to Nathan.
There was silence again,..awkward and dwelling. Suddenly the boy spoke up, saying he wanted to get out on the side of the road. '...Really? you're that sick of me that you can't stand to be in the car with me anymore?...' the man asked in a calm, low tone. 'Well,..if that's what you want.' He pulle over, 'Guess you can get out...and hopefully I'll hear form you soon...and if I don't...well then i guess I don't..I-..I don't know what else to say,..I'm sorry I only seem to irritate you now..'

614Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan winced as the car indeed stopped. Was he sick of James? No...he was more sick of himself at that moment. He didn't know how to respond to what he had seen in the bathroom...and when he had said something to James, the man only spoke of his past experiences of doing that with some girl. And now he was realizing that he was just making things harder for James. "James...I..." Nathan didn't know what he wanted. He wanted James to understand why he was irritated, but at the same time, felt he shouldn't have to spell it out to the other. Because of that...he was just making things more frustrating for James. "I....I'm sorry. I...I guess..I'm...just unable to do this correctly." Nathan whispered, finding his voice cracking a bit. "I...I don't really want to end this at all. I...I'm really starting to like you. I...I just don't want to hear about those that you've been with. I don't compare to a woman at all. So to hear about those you've been with like that...it...I can't help but feel I'm being compared in some way. I...I'll just go. I don't want to make this harder on you anymore...Those women were right..I'm....I'm not cut out for this at all. I don't think...I'm...I'm supposed to fall in love." Nathan suddenly stated as tears came to his eyes as he gently pushed the box of sweets onto the dashboard and suddenly pushed out of the vehicle, pushing himself quickly away from the vehicle and towards the direction of the crosswalk just up ahead.

I really like him? Don't I? That's why when he says the things he does...I take them to heart. I'm jealous of those women that he talks about. I'm jealous at the way he is so carefree with his actions. I....I'm jealous on how Eros and Sani can...can share their love without a care in the world...I can't do that...A tear fell down Nathan as he realized how much he wished he could have just stayed in James' car. Reaching towards the stop light, Nathan was so deep within his thoughts he had not realized that he had started to move across it right before the lights switched, ending the turn for pedestrians to cross. All Nathan could remember at that very moment...was the sound of a horn blaring, immediately pulling free from his thoughts, and his body suddenly lifting in the air. Everything blacked out for him in an instant. James, who was probably about to pull back onto the road, had the entire view of the accident that just took place, Nathan's body sprawling out about the asphault towards the center of the intersection, no sign of real life at that very moment.

615Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James listened to the other as he spoke of how he didn't like finding out about the man's past ex's...seemingly esspecially if they were women as he felt James was comparing them to him. Which wasn't the case,..but he also couldn't help that he hadn't been in too many relationships with men to really fall back on...it had been mostly women. James heard as the other continued on saying that he dind't want to end it because he was starting to warm up to him. 'Of course you're not gonna compare to a woman,..unless i"m missing something,..you're not a woman,..besides, you've got something they don't....no pun intended.' Nathan was still wanting to leave and well,..James wasn't going to stop him,..he didn't fele he had any right to,..but it didn't mean that he wasn't gonna check up on him later. The man nodded as the other shut the car door and started walking down the street. He watched as the other started to walk away,..not sure what to do at this point. He wanted to help,..but also felt that he needed to stay away and wait for the man to come to him when he was ready,..whenever that was.

Nathan looked like he was thinking and had a lot on his mind. James tapped it fingers on the steering wheel, trying to decide if he was going to go after him....he was. James got back on the road, keeping an eye on where the boy was going. He saw ahead ther was a stop light, thinking he would catch up with the boy there,..except..it didn't look like he was going to stop. 'Nathan..' a whispered breath left the man as he honked to warn the boy as did another car. James watched the whole incident happen before his eyes, but couldn't move, even though he fought as hard as he could to want to. It all seemed to happen in slow motion as James hit the ground after being struck. Seeing the man on the street gave the man the power to move. He switched on his hazards as he threw the car into park and raced to Nathan. Quick hand jamming into his pocket to retrieve his cellphone to call an ambulance. He made it to the side of the other, checking for any sign of consciousness. 'Nathan?..'

616Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:33 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan really didn't know what had happened at that moment, finding himself no longer conscious. It had happened so fast, darkness just surrounding him. He thought he could hear James' voice...but it was so very muffled. James?....What's going on? Nathan thought to himself, his body now being examined at that very moment by James himself. Nathan was out, but his body was still alive. His breathing was very shallow, and one side of Nathan's face was covered in blood. His body was very limp as he laid there on the asphalt, James having called an ambulance. The person who had hit Nathan was frantic as well, not leaving the site at all as they were quite worried as well. Soon enough, the ambulance that was called in by not only James, but various others that witnessed such a thing, had arrived.

The ambulance as well as several other emergency response cars such as some police, took to the area. The paramedics rushed out with a stretcher in hand as well as a portable crash cart towards the direction of the victim that James was near. The police were either talking with the one who had hit the young man, James as he was a witness, as well as taking to ensure that no one drove in the area of the accident. As Nathan was being pulled upon the stretcher, his lips moved. "J...James...." Nathan breathed out, his breathing staggering a little before the young man fell unconscious yet again. "We need to hurry. Are you with him sir?" One of the paramedics asked James. "You can either ride with him in the ambulance or head your way straight to the hospital. Either way, we need to get this man out of here and into the hospital quickly."

617Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James saw as the injured man tried to speak though his breathing was rather ragged. He nodded to the paramedics. 'Yes i'm coming with him.' he stated when asked. His car had been moved to the curb and locked up when the police spoke with him about the incident. James got into the ambulance after they loaded Nathan in. Worry set in his visage, worry for the other's well-being, and well,...the fact that this was all his fault,..or so that's what he felt. 'I'm sorry...' he whispered. James felt he had really made a mess of things and this proved it. If he had been more thougthful, compassionate...something...anything else than he was,..this wouldn't have happened. Hell,..even if he had refused the let the other out and insist he take him home then maybe...
So many things were running through the man's mind as they were headed towards the hospital. Once they arrived, the paramedics uploaded Nathan and got him in. James took a moment to make a phone call. As the paramedics checked Nathan's vitals, they passed off his belongings to the man. He took out Nathan's cellphone as he felt someone else needed to know. Not really knowing any one of his friends or family, he went for the only name in the contacts that was familiar. Eros.
He pressed send and waited for an answer.

'Hello Eros? I'm sorry to bother you, this is James,...I really wasn't sure who else to call,..there's been an accident.'

618Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

While James took to Nathan's phone, the emergency room staff were already working on Nathan, trying to get the man's bleeding to stop as well as a portable x-ray team rushing in to do various x-rays. As for Eros, he was enjoying his meal until his phone started going off. Gathering it from his pocket, he blinked to see that it was Nathan's phone. "It's Nathan....I hope it's a good sign that he's calling us." Eros sighed as he took to answering the call. "Nathan?" Eros wasn't sure if he should say anything else as Nathan might have attempted to erase the image of both Eros and Sani doing the nasty...and outrightly apologizing might bring that up. However...it was not Nathan on the other end, but James. "James? Why do you have Nathan's phone?" Eros suddenly froze, turning very pale. "An...An accident? What kind of accident? Where's Nathan?"

619Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was nuzzling next to his lover, enjoying the rest of their meal, watchign the sun set. Suddenly Eros' phone rang. Sani looked ahead at the sunset coloring the sky, though it was interupted when the caller ID was of Nathan's phone. Why was he calling? After of what just happened at the restaurant? Eros and Sani left so that they wouldn't have deal with it at that time...but was that the reason he was calling?
The young model was surprised to hear that it was not Nathan but James. What did he want? Sani listened to this lover's end of the conversation, seeing the man's face go pale. Sani turned to face him, mouthing to him what happened?

'He's in the hospital, on the west-end of town. He wasn't watching where he was going and step right in front of a car and was struck..He lost consciousness and I'm not sure of his condition, they're looking at him now. I don't really know him that well and thought it might be better to have someone else he knew better to know what happened and where he was now.'

620Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros' hand shook as he held the phone, hearing what was going on, giving a worried look towards Sani as he read the youth's mouthed words. "In..the hospital? What?! A car? Shit...Okay, I'm on my way....Ju...just be there for him alright? I'm coming." Eros hung up the phone and took to gathering their items. "I'm so sorry Sani...but...but I have to go to the hospital. Nathan..he really doesn't have anyone here. He needs us more than anything right now. He was struck by a car. Oh God...he better be alright. Nathan....shit..." Eros found himself having a hard time at that moment. If Nathan died...he wasn't sure what he'd do. Despite how they had seemed at first...Eros really did grow attached to Nathan. He had left the therapist for a good time because he felt all he was doing was getting nowhere and he felt that Nathan was possibly just on his mother's side. But inwardly he always knew that Nathan actually worried about him. If anything...before Sani came around, Nathan was all Eros had...and to have pushed the man away like he did was a bad decision on Eros' part. He had realized that more and more now that he had promised to actually continue his therapy with Nathan.

Soon enough, both Sani and Eros were heading on their way to the very hospital that Nathan was within. He was being patched up as they spoke, but the man's vitals were not that great. They were low...frighteningly so. None the less, Nathan was trying his best deep within to keep on breathing. A mask was placed upon his visage as well as an IV with a blood transfusion hooked up to him. As far as broken bones go, Nathan was miracuously lucky and had not gained any. However, his ankle was sprained and he did have some cracked ribs...but there was nothing they could really do to heal that other than time itself as the cracked ribs weren't that serious. None the less, the pressure was building up against his lungs which caused the shallow breaths. They had yet to get the young man to come back to consciousness. "You're the one that came with him right? You may enter the room now....We've done all we can for him for now." The doctor tending to Nathan had stated, talking towards James.

621Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't hear much, but didn't like where this was going in the conversation with James and Eros. 'It's not problem,..we can do things like this anytime,..Nathan is important to you and he's my friend to, of course we'll go to him..he needs us.' the boy agreed and packed up leftovers and they were off. Sani wasn't sure what to think really,..although he didn't know Nathan that well or that long, they had had a connection and in a way felt close to the man, not as close as Nathan and Eros might have been, but still, he was more than willing to put his date on hold for it seemed that Nathan didn't really have anyone and it was important for him to have people around that cared about him.

They arrived in no time. the couple gained clearance to see Nathan. James was in the room with Nathan, sitting by his bedside, the boy still seeming unconscious. By the look of things,..Nathan didn't look so hot,...his vitals were pretty low. James felt bad, that he had put him there..if it hadn't been for him,..Nathan wouldn't have been there.. 'How is he?' Sani asked when they got to the room. 'They patched him up, his breathing is really shallow, I think they said he cracked some ribs and sprained his foot...he still hasn't woken up though.'

622Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was glad that Sani was on the same page as him at that moment. Nathan was in trouble...and even Sani was worried about the man. Soon enough, the two jumped in their vehicle and came upon the very hospital that James had told them about. Once they entered the room, James explained what was going on for the time being. Eros frowned to hear that Nathan's vitals were low and that the man had shallow breaths. Moving to the other side of Nathan, Eros trembled and gently touched one of Nathan's hands. Eros could tell that whatever happened was greatly upon James' mind and thus decided against asking, meaning to want to know the details as to why Nathan was crossing a road? Shouldn't he have been within James' vehicle? There was no point in arguing with the other...Not at all.

Time had passed almost slowly within that room. The first note leaving Nathan caused Eros to jump. "Nng..." Nathan grunted as he began to shift a bit within the bed he was on, his eyes closing more tightly before slowly starting to open. Nathan found himself in a daze as he tried to gather his surroundings. Eros had found himself uncertain what to say as Nathan began to come to.

623Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Indeed it felt like an eternity had gone by Sani, trying his best to to be strong for Eros, he seemed to really need something like that at this time. The man dind't seem to be taking it all to well at all. Nor was James. He watched over the boy, as did the others within the room. Sani trying his hardest not to cry,..though afterall,..he was once female and was still very much in touch with his feminine side. Whenever a tear formed, he would look up, or quickly brush it away. he held on to his lover's hand to let him know what he was with him and they were going to get through it together. All the boy felt he could do was be there for moral support, and hope that Nathan was going to be okay.

When Eros jumped, as did Sani, startled really, instantly peering just a bit to see if Nathan was indeed awaking. James stood, worry stained his visage, hoping the man would be okay.

624Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan noticed movement after awhile and shifted his gaze towards the direction of James. "J...James...?" A shuddered note left Nathan as he saw the man there, only to shift his head a little to see Eros and Sani. Not once did the strange events in the restaurant bathroom come to mind. If anything, total relief took his visage. "You....are all here? W..Where am I? Nng...Oh....the car..." Nathan remembered and closed his eyes tightly, tears coming to them. "I made you worry...I'm....so sorry...I....I was stupid....to walk without watching...my step..." Nathan struggled with his words, but was getting air in the more he talked, opening his mouth and recieving the oxygen that was being given to him. Eros softened his gaze, very relieved that Nathan was coming to...and was not having any issues with memory loss. This made him feel a lot better. Squeezing Sani's hand gently, he turned to Sani with a relieved sigh.

625Torn Canvas - Page 25 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James' eyes widened when the injured man spoke, waiting calmly...well as best he could for the other to get a better idea of where he was. 'You're at the hospital, you're going to be alright.' James tried to reassure tha man. Sani nodded at James' words, wanting them to be true, wanting the man to be okay. He felt Eros' gentel squeeze on his hand, and felt a bit relieved at it. Though he didn't dare speak, in fear that he would totally lose it alltogether. 'The important thing is that we're all here for you to make sure you get better.' James stated,.trying to sound upbeat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum