The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 30]

576Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan took in a soft breath as it would seem that he had been found out, his cheeks burning a bit out of embarrassment because of that. When James hit the nail hard on the head, Nathan winced, only to frown. "I....saw you look at...um...Sancia before you noticed Eros. I...I'm not...nearly as pretty as she is." Nathan admitted and deviated his gaze a bit. "I...I've never been with a guy before so this is all new to me. When I saw you look at her and then treated her the way you did...I..I don't know...I just don't feel I'm...I can't help but think you'd be better off with a woman."

Eros hoped many times that Sani still didn't think that way when it came to Lucia. There was no love for Lucia. There might have been some feelings growing..but Sani stole his heart. Eros only had eyes for Sani and they were locked on Sani at that very moment. "He seems bold enough that he could try...None the less, this hand....belongs to me." Eros grinned as he caught hold of Sani's hand that had been kissed, pressing his lips against it just like James had...only to nibble at the area a bit with a grin before pulling back.

577Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As it would seem, James wasn't as absentminded to the whole ordeal as he appeared. He knew what he was doing,..he just didn't think there was anything wrong with what he was doing, but again,..he didn't know how insecure the other was with himself. 'Well yeah I did look at Sancia first,..she's pretty. Nathan,..I am bisexual,..I like both men and women,..I thought I told you that...' He then listened to what else the other had to say. 'hmhm Nathan,..of course you're not as pretty as she is,..she's a girl,..but that doesn't mean I'm more attracted to her,..I'm not here with her,..I'm here with you,..besides, she's here with her beau...and i'm here with mine,..to which i wouldn't want to switch out with anyone else at this point, i'm not bored with you yet..you got too much going on with you.' he smiled, trying to make the other feel better,..but he also wasn't lying,..

Sani did his signature scrunching of the nose when Eros mentioned that by the looks of James, he looked the type to be bold enough to try and steal Sani away from him. Though the boy smiled at the boy's guesture and kissing and nibbling at his hand. 'My hand, and everything attached to it is yours...you should know that by now.'

578Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan became bright red as as James explained further. Will...he ever get bored with me? I...I don't want that... Having deviated his gaze earlier, his eyes soon found their way back to studying James again. "I....I'm sorry." Nathan got out hesitantly, but honestly. "I'm not used to being...on the other side of the relationship." It then hit him like a ton of bricks. Oh my god.....I'm the girl in the relationship? How the hell is that happening?! Turning even more bright red, Nathan quickly looked for something else to look t. "F...Forget I said that~ Where is that waiter?~" Nathan squeaked trying to change the subject fast.

Eros, meanwhile, found himself smiling to hear the other's words. "Yes...yes I should. Just as everything about me belongs to you. Hmhm. I'll do well to remember that next time. Regardless...you're such a bewitching beauty...I have to make sure you don't attract other men to you without you realizing it hmhm." Eros grinned as he released Sani's hand, the waiter coming in with their meal already, and no doubt a waiter was already going over to where James and Nathan was.

579Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James didn't realize how Nathan took the last part of him getting bored of the boy, he hadn't thought about how insecure he was about all of this, had his past relationships done this to him? it would seem that way, with how Nathan seemed afraid that he was doing something wrong that would make James not want to be with him or something. Of course that wasn't the case, but how could he ease the man's mind that he had no intentions of leaving him,..afterall, they just got together! James heard the apology. 'it's fine,..but I just wish you would give me a little more credit is all,..hmm,..I guess I can't blame you since you're new to this,.but please,..just try to trust me?' he asked, placing a hand over the man's, looking deeply into the other, hoping that he was able to show that he was serious about what he said. Nathan seemed flustered at that point and James couldn't help but laugh a bit at the site. 'Then you go and do cute things like that..your just too much fun for me.'

On the other side of the restaurant, Sani was listening to Eros, though scoffed a bit, 'Such a dork,..of course I realize it,..I just can't help that I'm amazingly hot.' the boy giggled. 'But that's why I have to have an equally hot boyfriend that I'm sure has all kinds of kinky ideas in his head of how he plans to have his way with me later on~' the boy teased though a blush took to him as just as he said such a thing, the waiter had come back once more with their appetizers, ready to take their order.

580Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Finding a hand upon his own, Nathan became even more red, as if that was possible. "J...James..." Nathan breathed out, only to listen and take in the other's words enough to suddenly become so very flustered. It didn't help that James was looking into his eyes again like the many times before. As the laugh came as well as the rest of what James had to say, Nathan gasped and found a hand shielding his face, his other one still beneath James' larger hand. "J...James~ I thought I told you I'm not cute." Nathan squeaked, only to gently shift his hand beneath James, gently catching hold of it instead of pulling away. "I...I'll try better." Nathan soon whispered softly.

Eros found himself laughing as Sani gave his retort towards Eros about how he had to have an equally hot boyfriend which was indeed having such kinky thoughts. "Hmhm, you have no idea how hard it is to keep me from forcing you towards the bathroom." Eros whispered seductively, only to return to his smooth self as the waiter came, not caring if they were heard or not, but had not said such things out loud either.

581Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James hoped that he was getting through to the other and that the man believed what he told him. 'and that's another thing,.if I can't call you cute,..then what can I call you so that you're not so mad about it when i give you a compliment at least?' he asked as the lawyer was a bit frustrated about that with the man,..whenever he tried to pay him kind words, it would seem that the man would shoot him down. It sucked to have low self esteem, but James also wanted to help the boy with it,..if he could.

Sani just about had a nosebleed right then and there as Eros spoke of taking Sani into the bathroom,..who knew what kind of naughty things the boy would do in a public place,..but he had to admit,..part of him wanted to find out. the lad blushed even more at the thoughts he was having and having the waiter seem to show up out of nowhere when such things were being discussed. The poor boy was so embarrassed that he coudln't even look at his lover at that point. He felt a bit shamed for thinking such things,..although he should have been used to it at this point,..but it would appear that he was still adjusting,..and not well.

582Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"W...Well...it's just that...I..I'm still a man...and...being called cute..It's....kind of weird." Nathan admitted with a flustered blush, finding his fingers poking at one another, which only made him cuter. Nathan couldn't help but find himself also frustrated when the other called him such a thing. "I'm...I'm difficult it would seem..." Nathan blushed evne more and sighed. "S....Sorry." Yep, Nathan understood more and more how difficult he had to be making things for poor James. None the less, that was just how Nathan was. At least for now.

Eros couldn't help but smirk a little, only to turn towards the waiter and began to make his order. Once Sani took his order, the waiter had explained how long it could take the meal before it was prepared. Once the waiter left, Eros took to gently catching hold of Sani by the hand. "I can't take it anymore...the way you take to my teases....it makes me only want you even more..I think I'm going to cheat and have some dessert first." Eros whispered seductively into Sani's ears before leading the "woman" towrds the direction of the bathroom.

583Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:18 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Oh come on,..I seriously doubt that you have never been called cute when you were younger or something...and if they didn't,..they should have..cause I find you absolutely adorable...no matter what you say.' the man smiled, trying to get the other to get used to such comments. 'yeah you are difficult,..but you're lucky I like a challenge.' he smiled as their food wa delieved. 'This looks good.' James smirked getting ready to dig in. 'Please enjoy.' the waiter stated and left.

James wasn't the only one about to dig in, apparently Eros had only one thing on the mind and Sani wasn't going to get the chance to have his say in it at all. Sani got flustered all over again as his lover pulled him along, though Sani didn't give much of a struggle as they were in public and dind't want to cause a scene. 'Eros,..I don't think it's a good idea..' he whispered..he wanted to tell it to the man, but it didn't mean that the man would actually hear him as he objected,..for part of him wanted what Eros obviously did,..there were many things he did with Eros that he'd never done before, thus was curious.

584Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:26 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked, only to blush even more profusely as the other spoke of how he was absolutely adorable. "James..." Nathan whispered, only to let out a sigh. "I just can't win can I?" A faint giggle suddenly left Nathan, only for another sigh to leave him. As the food came, the smell instantly got to Nathan, the waiter telling them to enjoy their meal before moving off. "This...this does look good." Nathan whispered, only to smile warmly. "Alright then, let's enjoy this as the waiter said. And James....w...well...you're....handsome." Nathan pointed out randomly and took to shutting himself up with taking a bite from his meal. He felt that if he was going to be called cute, he'd at least compliment Nathan.

Pushing the door open to the men's bathroom, having made sure no one was looking, Eros smirked as he moved into one of the stalls with Sani, having indeed not heard or paid any attention to Sani's words about this not being a good idea. Once he got into the stall with his lover, Eros closed the stall and suddenly pressed Sani against the side of the stall, his lips strongly pressing against Sani's own, his hands already beginning to wander a bit. Breaking the kiss a little, Eros grinned. "Just seeing you in this dress has got me all hot for you....Oh?" At that moment, someone came into the restroom area, a smirk taking Eros before whispering into Sani's ears. "I wonder if we'll be caught." Eros grinned before shifting a hand down, moving his hand towards the bottom of Sani's skirt. With another shift, his hand began to pull the skirt up, his hand pressing against San's thigh rather seductively, pressing himself against Sani. It was clear that Eros was hard as he pressed his groin against Sani's other thigh.

585Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:49 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James heard the compliment the man gave him, telling him he was handsome. '...oh I know.' he teased, as though it was expected, laughing a bit to show his being vain wasn't to be taken seriously. The man took to eating the ordered food, enjoying his date with the man so far.

Sani wasn't sure how he like his own date, it wasn't how he had expected it...not to say that it was a bad date,..but just a lot of unsuspecting surprises. Sani, just seemingly along for the ride as Eros pushed him into the stall and against the side of it, pressing lips against his, Sani was already heated by his lover's actions. Sani breathed out heavily through his nose, trying to keep from making any sounds, not waiting to be caught,..
Eros not seeming to care about such things, was more interested in getting under Sani's dress, taking to fondling at his thigh as someone came in, his eyes widened. he heard as the man whispered into his hear, teasing about them possibly getting caught. He silenced the man claiming his lips as he'd done to him moments before. The boy tried hard not to make any sounds as Eros took to pressing a hand against his groin. Sani took to lightly clawing at the man's back, wanting to stop at the risk of getting caught, but at the same time wanting more of the touch.

586Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:56 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blinked, only to roll his eyes at the response he got. "You sure are a handful yourself." Nathan teased before smiling more genuinely and took to his meal, a gentle expression seeming to remain on his visage. He was in a much better spirit at that time. James' points that he had lost just a few minutes or so ago...had been regained. Now if James could keep this up, he could get lucky again, despite Nathan's attempt to play hard to get for that night, trying to not allow James to have him that night.

Eros, however, was going to have his dessert early. Finding the other reclaim his lips only made him smile. It was cute seeing Sani trying to keep himself silent..and thus hand slipped his hand against Sani's undergarments, grinning at how they were indeed feminine undergarments. He played with the youth's groin through the cloth, wanting to feel Sani rise to the occasion, his own hips pressing against Sani's thigh. After a short time of this, his hand slipped beneath the panties and took to stroking Sani's growing erection, grinning at the way the young man had been clawing at his back a bit. The one who had entered had taken to one of the other stalls, not realizing what was going on nearby. Forcing the kiss to be broken, Eros grinned as he began to suckle against Sani's throat, refusing to silence the other as he was curious as to how Sani would sound trying to hold back his cries.

587Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani couldn't help but to let a few sighs and moans leave him. Thank goodness for the music playing with in the restrooms. The boy pushed towards the man's hand as he was indeed rising to the occassion and enjoyed the attention he got form the other. another light gasp left him when his lover took to grasping at his lower want beneath the undergarments. He lifted a leg and wrapped it half-way around the other wrapping his arms about the man's neck, entangling his fingers within his hair under the braid. The boy's head falling back, resting on the stall wall, giving Eros more access to nipping at his neck. 'ahh~' the boy moaned into a whisper as the kisses against his throat weere filled with the vibrations of the moan. Sani was well aware of his surroundings, though the thought of it was fading slowly from his mind.

A certain lawyer smiled at his date's comment as he continued his own meal, enjoying it more because it was being shared with the other. HE was hoping that he was out of the doghouse at this point, he was pulling all the stops, trying to please the man. 'So how do you like it?' he asked, making small talk.

588Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked as he heard Sani trying his best to keep his moans silent, the whispered moan causing him to grin even more. With his other hand, Eros continued to hike up Sani's skirt, his other hand continuing the stroking actions upon Sani's raising flesh. Shifting himself a bit, Eros began to lower himself down the young man's frame, kissing Sani against the top part of the dress, his lips pressing heatedly against the cloth as he made his way down. He moved Sani's leg that he had around him so that it was over his shoulder, a hand firmly keeping Sani pressed against the bathroom stall. Releasing the youth with his hand, Eros pushed aside the underwear, leaving it upon Sani, but in a way that it exposed Sani's member to him. Pushing forward, Eros trailed his tongue strongly against the pulsating organ before sealing his lips about the tip of it, giving a slight grunt as he began to taste Sani's sweet flesh, working his mouth in a way to try to get Sani to moan. By that time, another man had entered the bathroom to tend to his own business.

As for Nathan, he had plans to go to the bathroom after he ate, figuring with picking up the sushi with his hands, since he wasn't that great with chopsticks. would make his hands sticky. None the less, he was enjoying his meal. "This is pretty good. I don't think I've ever enjoyed sushi like this before." Nathan admitted with a soft laugh. "I don't go to a lot of sea food restaurants or sushi restaurants for that matter that often so this is great." A big smile was given to James, Nathan seeming to indeed be enjoying himself.

589Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Oh God~' The boy squeaked as his lover took his throbbing member, his leg up over the man's shoulder. Sani's hand resting behind his lover's head, the other lifting the dress up more and pulling it out of the way as Sani enjoyed to watch, though he didn't as his head went back once more, gasping at the touch, craving more of the over, thrusting a bit towads the man. Just then a man had come in and Sani fought hard to hold back his enjoyment, but it would seem that Eros simply wouldn't allow it. A strained moan left him, in hopes that whoever else was in the bathroom didn't hear, if they had, he felt he would have died. Although he felt naughty at the idea of possibly getting caught, it's not like he actually wanted to!

'That's right, you told me that you don't get out much,..well stick with me baby and you'll really be going places.' He chuckled. He also found it ammusing at how the other had issues using chopsticks and just used his hands instead. 'Here, let me show you.' the lawyer picked up the unused pair and took the man's hand. 'Hold this one like you would a pen,..and then this one goes here..hold that still as you move this one...now try it.'

590Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros continued to grin devilishly as he watched Sani moving the skirt in a way so he could watch Eros devour him. Sani was so naughty~ None the less, this only turned Eros on further as he locked his eyes upon Sani's own, smirking a little when Sani was unable to keep looking and had leaned his head back. As the strained moan left Sani, Eros began to deepthroat the young man, wanting to have a little taste of Sani before stopping his evil torment. The other male in the bathroom had left, leaving the one that had entered behind, the man pausing as he thought he heard something. However, the male soon ignored it and was now moving to the sink to wash his hands As for Eros, he soon pulled his mouth away from Sani and pushed up, taking to pressing himself against the other side of the stall, undoing his slacks, and pulling free his throbbing member. Eros then whispered "If you want me, I'm going to need some help." Eros gave a seductive look of want as he waited for Sani to ready him.

Nathan was blushing as usual at James choice of words. James was something else. However, the man had noticed Nathan's trouble with the chopsticks, now offering to show Nathan how to use them. Finding his hand taken, Nathan's heart pounded like the many other times James touched him so gently, like when the man taught him how to play pool correctly. As the chopsticks were placed in his hand in the correct way, Nathan tried his best not to squeak, only to now be told to try the way they were within his hand. Hesitantly, Nathan gave it a try, a soft breath leaving him to see that it was indeed much easier to grasp onto the little sushi piece. "N..No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere with these...Haha, this way totally makes more sense." Nathan laughed, only to blush darkly as he had let his guard down once more, showing how much he really was having such a great time. "Th...thanks..."

591Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was already having ka hard time keeping quiet, and how it was his turn to prep the other, as he explained it was what he would have to do if he wanted him..and Sani wasn't about to say no to that! He nodded quickly as he took his Leg off the man's shoulder, pushing down the lid of the toilet, next shifting places with Eros so that he could sit. The boy watched the twitching appendage as he kneeled down in front of the man, taking to tasting him, a bit of pre-cum forming at the tip of his own want as it spazzed in want at the very thought of Sani pleasuring Eros. 'Mm.~' he moaned as he took the man into his mouth. Pushing deep with each thrust, taking his time to lubricate, staring up at the other as he did, wanting to see his response to him.

James laughed at the other's reponse when he figured out how to hold the chopsticks better, glad that he could help. the man thought to himself how cute the boy was as he had gotten the hang of it. He enjoyed getting the chance to teach the boy something new. 'No problem.' he smiled as the other thanked him. Soon they were finished with dinner, Waiter came back, taking their plates and asking if they would be interested in dessert. 'That sounds good..what do you say?' James asked the other, turning to him.

592Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros watched as Sani prepared himself to taste the older male's throbbing flesh. Once Sani took to tasting that very flesh, Eros found one of his eyes instantly closing tightly, a grunt escaping him. Just watching Sani stare up into his gaze was enough to almost make him release right then and there. "Mm..." Eros let out a silent moan of his own, grinning a bit at how good Sani really had gotten at such a thing. Sani really knew how to work him. The more Sani tasted him, the harder Eros grew within Sani's mouth. Other people had come and gone from the bathroom, some thinking they might have heard something, others not caring. Eros pushed out a hand and took to resting it on top of Sani's head, moving with the motions, his fingers entangling within Sani's strands.

Nathan had become even more flustered when James took to laughing at his response, though had dealt with it. Soon enough, dinner was indeed finished and dessert was offered. "D...Dessert? Actually that does sound good." Nathan admitted with a smile. Nathan...had a bit of a sweet tooth. He loved sweets but wasn't one to outright show it. "I...I'm not sure which one I want though." Nathan admitted as he looked at the dessert menu. In all honesty...they all looked absolutely delicious!

593Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James smiled as he had gathered that Nathan had a bit of a sweet tooth and found it adoring how his eyes seemed to light up as he browsed through the choices, finally unable to decide. 'Then we'll just have to get one of everything.' he smiled. when the Waiter returned, James did just that, requesting a sample platter of all the desserts they offered. 'See? you can have your cake and eat it too.'

Sani continued to look up at the man as he serviced him, enjoying the expressions he gained from the other. Taking his lover deeper into his mouth and slowly down his throat, pausing a moment before releasing. He then took to stroking the man with his hand, looking up once more. 'Can I have you now?'

594Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros almost released once more when Sani had finished his sensual actions, only to ask if he could have Eros now. It came off rather innocent and it just made Eros want to take Sani even more. "Nng...Sani..." Eros breathed out, finding a little bit of pre-cum spurting from the tip just at such words, only to grin as a little had fallen upon Sani's cheek. "You wear me well..." Eros teased before lowering himself and licking away his own seed. Pulling Sani gently away from the spot he was at, he pressed Sani against one of the sides of the stall again and forced one of the young man's legs around him once more, shoving the dress up even further and pushing aside the young man's underwear, keeping it on regardless. "I can hold it anymore." Eros grunted and suddenly pushed himself against the other, entering in rather deeply. But because he was quite lubed up, and Sani was awaiting him, Eros slipped in rather nicely, his body pressing Sani strongly against the stall. Another person had entered the bathroom once again.

Nathan, on the other hand, found himself blushing very darkly as it would seem that they would get one of everything with a sample platter. As James made his comment, Nathan blushed even more. "I...I guess I was that obvious." Nathan softly giggled, meaning on how much he wanted to try a taste of one of each. "Well...while they're preparing that for us, I think I'm going to go wash my hands hmhm. I still ended up getting soy sauce upon them. I wouldn't want to taste soy sauce on those little cakes if you know what I mean. I'll be right back." Nathan smiled sweetly before pushing up from his seat, readying to head off towards the bathroom.

595Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani rolled his eyes to the man's comment of him wearing him well. The boy took to licking the left over residue on the man's member as Eros went for the bit that had been on the boy's cheek. It was then that Sani was going to get what he asked for. The two shifted into a new position, Sani awaiting the other to take him, Wrapping his leg about the other, pressed against the stall wall once more. HEaring the comment, the boy grinned, secretly glad that he had gotten the man so wiled up, not saying that he wasn't too far off form before,..but this was sure to help in the process. Sani had indeed done a fine job in prepping the man and as he thrusted deep within him, it indeed went through smoothly, causing the lad to let out a sharp note just as the new person had entered the bathroom. The male that had entered was sure to have heard him, but at the point, Sani didn't care.

James grinned as the other realized that he'd been found out. 'You're not as hard to read as you might think.' he pointed out. 'But I prefer that,..means I know that there won't be any game playing against the other,..that would be a nice change of pace.' he smiled.
Nathan then mentioned about going to wash his hands. 'Okay, I'll be here,..I don't start without you.'

596Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The new guy had indeed hearing the sharp note, but decided to ignore it, blushing a little as he felt that his imagination was just running wild and took to one of the urinals. As for Eros himself, he didn't care and continued to thrust into Sani, pushing himself deeply into his lover with each thrust. He quieted his own grunts by again hungrily suckling against Sani's throat, always loving the way the other's head would tilt back every time he tasted the youth like this as well as penetrated him.

Meanwhile, Nathan was excusing himself from the table, blushing darkly at the words that were given to him. He was glad that in some way...James was stating how he felt that he'd be able to trust Nathan more because of being able to read Nathan. However, Nathan still had a hard time reading James. However, he did see the man's smile as genuine...as well as very handsome. Blushing even more at this, Nathan squeaked when James stated that he wouldn't start eating the sweets until Nathan returned. With a slight giggle, Nathan nodded and moved on over towards the bathroom.

Upon reaching the bathroom door, the door opened as one of the other restaurant goers had taken to finishing up, washing his hands and was now holding the door open for Nathan. "Thank you." Nathan stated gently and pushed into the bathroom, realizing he was the only one. A sigh left Nathan at this as he moved over to the mirror, studying his visage. Every time he says stuff like that...I find myself so flustered. Am I really that obvious to him? I...I guess that is a good thing though. Then he knows...that I'm being serious in trying to make this work. I....I really want to believe that I can be happy with James.

With a smile, Nathan pushed away from the sink and decided to take to one of the stalls instead of the usual urinals against the wall. He definitely didn't get out much so he was always very to himself even when it came to public bathrooms. Nathan had not noticed the strange sounds that the other bathroom goers had sort of heard, and had just went up to a random stall, figuring he was the only one there. The other stalls were all closed so it didn't matter which one right? Oh how Nathan wished he had paid more attention to his surroundings. A sigh left him as a hand pushed out at one of the stalls, only to pull the bathroom door open.

Eros had not paid attention to the lock as it had been locked before hand...but with the two moving around, and having taken to his thrusts a bit more firmly, his arm banged silently against the door of the stall and had accidentally unhitched the lock. But the door had slightly been stuck in the door frame so it didn't swing open....until Nathan gently pushed it open. Eros was about to release...until he saw the stall opening, his eyes widening. However, his eyes were not nearly as wide as a certain individual's eyes were.

"A....AGHH!" Nathan cried out in surprise as he suddenly reeled back, cheeks burning strongly as he saw Eros screwing Sani...and in such a kinky position at that. "E....E....EROS?! SANI?!" Nathan stumbled back and fell against the ground, his eyes completely wide as he saw Eros kind of thrust a little more, but found himself smirking and continued onward, grunting as he spilled deeply into Sani, finding a strange thrill in being caught by none other than his therapist!

597Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

What was going on in the area of the bathroom with other people coming in and out, we're not of his concern, nor whether they heard him or not,..but he still stifiled his cries as best he could. Eros continued to thrust within him as his head went back once again, givign the man access to his neck once more. 'Mm..yes..' he whispered. His eyes shut, feeling his lover's member throbbing within him, knowing the other wasn't going to last much longer. It was then the door seemed to swing open, catching the boy completely off gaurd. Eyes widened as it was no ordinary stranger, but Nathan of all people!
Sani felt Eros thrust, spilling his seed within him, a grunt leaving him as well at the feeling it game him. Though his visage gain crimson as there they were, caught red-handed with their pants down,...literally. Sani shrieked loudly, pushing the door shut and locking it. 'What are you doing here?~' he asked embarassed, his face tomato red and growing deeper by the second.
Sani wished the past 30 seconds hadn't happened and that it had all been a dream and any moment he would awake, but that wouldn't happen in this case, he was forced to deal with the current situation. He moved from Eros, trying to straighten up, lowering his dress, fixing the collar. He looked to Eros at what kind of response he had.

598Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself staring at the bathroom stall door that had been slammed shut and locked, his cheeks just as red as poor Sani's own. The only one that wasn't too embarrassed was Eros. He was actually glad that if anyone was going to catch them, it was someone he knew and confided in...rather than a stranger who might recognize him instead. None the less, poor Sani...as well as poor Nathan who had quite the eyefull. "Wh...What am I doing here? I...I...was...just...trying to go to the bathroom." Nathan breathed out, his hands now covering his visage in embarrassment. "I..I'm.....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry~" Nathan gasped out and suddenly pulled his hands from his face and pushed himself up, rushing out of the bathroom. What the hell? Eros! What were you thinking? In the bathroom? Of all places...I...I can't believe I saw them...d...do that.

Nathan was not disgusted....but was rather shocked as all hell. After all, he wasn't expecting to open a stall and see two people enjoying one another. Of course if anyone else had caught them, they'd think that Eros was screwing a transvestite since Sani's skirt was hiked up and well....Nathan again got quite the eyeful. None the less, Nathan wasn't disgusted at the fact that two males were having sex...just the fact that they were having sex in the public bathroom at that time that surprised him strongly. Returning to the table where Nathan was, cheeks were strongly burned. "M...Maybe...we should take the sweets to go. Y...Yes, I think that'd be a great idea." Nathan tried to act calm, though was extremely embarrassed and well...he wasn't sure why...but seeing such a thing had made him feel funny all over.

Eros, on the other hand, could hear poor Nathan rushing out of the bathroom, a sigh leaving him at this. He was not expecting Nathan to be there. Eros took to straightening up himself, only to see the expression upon Sani's face. A soft sigh left him again. "Well...I can't say I was expecting that...Hm, must have accidentally unlocked the door when I was pushing you against the wall." Eros couldn't help but find a faint smirk trying to show up...No, he had to behave. "Well...at least it was Nathan opposed to James right? At least Nathan knows our situation more." Eros admitted, which was the truth. He didn't know what else to say at that moment otherwise.

599Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani also heard as the unsuspecting Nathan had dashed out of the restroom, just as embarrassed as he was. Sani couldn't think straight,..so many things were rushing through his mind, he wondered what the other thought of him now. Sani sat down on the closed toilet, hiding his visage within his hands, head down and simply ashamed. The one time we do something like this,..and we get caught...by Nathan no less..he probably thinks we're a couple of perverts or something..
Sani wouldn't look or speak to Eros,..who it appeared wasn't nearly as effected as he was.

Back at James and Nathan's table. James welcomed the other when he returned from the bathroom, though the boy looked embarassed. Unaware of the incident in the restrooms he looked to the other, a bit worried. 'Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?'

600Torn Canvas - Page 24 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"N...no no. You've done everything perfectly...I...I'm just..." Cheeks burned even more, Nathan seeming very embarrassed at what he had seen. Did he think Sani was a pervert? No, if anything, he knew it had to be Eros' idea. Eros was always very eccentric, it just made the most sense. I...I should apologize to Sani when...when I can get that image out of my mind....I...I just can't believe I saw that...Those two....I swear...They are a lot more adventurous than I figured they'd be. Nathan blushed even more as he saw the deserts being head their way. "Could...could we get a box for all of those. I...I'm sorry, but I just realized I need to get going...the both of us do." Nathan stated with an even darker blush as he didn't want James to think he was going to run out on him too.

As for Eros, a sigh left him to see that Sani was rather silent. A hand pushed out and touched Sani's shoulder. "If anything, I'm sure he's figuring it's my fault, not yours....Nathan will definitely think it was my idea. Come on, let's get cleaned up. Just think of it this way...at least he found us and knows most about your secret. I think it'd be more embarrassing if someone else saw you in a skirt and well...everything else." Eros meant on how Sani had his skirt pushed up and thus revealing Sani was not just a girl. "Let's return to enjoying yourself. I'm sure Nathan is trying to rush out of here." Eros stated gently. "I don't think he's disgusted with us or anything...I think he's just more surprised to have caught us than anything." Which was true, Nathan wasn't even sure what to think of the situation and felt funny all over because of it. A part of him wondered how those two were so confident in their love that they were able to do such a thing in a public setting!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum