The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 30]

301Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

A gaspping note left the boy when Eros took hold of his wanting member, though he could tell the other wasn't going to allow him to spill until he was ready for it, the tension continued for the youth, anxious of what the other had in store for him. Sani was determined to try his best to hold his seed back, though it wouldn't be an easy task for he was already about at that point from all of the foreplay action Eros had given him beforehand. the boy's body bucked a bit when the creature entered his warm, smooth want inside him, begining to pant heavily as the male continued his powerful thrusts, at this point, beads os sweat were already forming on his body and above his brow, this really all was too much for him and he'd made it this far...just barely.

The bed below them began to creak at Eros' strong actions as Sani's back was pushed into the matress, his arms being pulled a bit because of this and the way they were positioned. 'Mmm..' the boy began to moan with every push Eros made to him, the boy enjoying and frustrated at every moment for he wanted to touch the other but was restricted otherwise, the combined strokes upon his own phallus with the pounding action he recieved sent the boy into pure bliss, he looked dead on at the other with a passionate, lustful want to fulfill his craving for the other and it was as if he were trying to send that message to the man that he didn't want him to hold anything back. 'Eros...' the boy whispered out in a moan once more, at this point, his breath more ragged as the man above him seemed to pull at his desire strings perfectly. the males actions were in perfect snyc with Sani's mindframe of what he wanted in the other and didn't really need to say anything to him, but he did, to coach him on a bit. 'Mmm...Yes Eros,nng.....just like that...fuck me like you want to..hah...yes...'

302Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:50 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Sweat was also forming Eros' frame, his muscles glistening within the dim light of the room, Eros wanting to be sure to see Sani's own glistening body arch to his actions. The room was so heated at that moment as the two continued to have their fun, Eros grunting and enjoying the moans he was getting from his captured prey. His name being said in a moan was also exciting him, let alone the expression that Sani had on his face, Eros' seed still slightly upon the youth's visage. What a sight it truly was for Eros to enjoy. The naughty words indeed edged Eros further, this causing Eros to let out a moan as well.

"You sound so dirty..hmhm..mm...I love it..." Eros breathed out, pulling back and shoving himself strongly inside the other again, grinding against the youth before continuing to take this his rhythm. Still holding onto Sani's throbbing flesh, Eros used his other hand to help reposition the youth's hips so that the boy was a bit more on his side, but not in a way that would harm Sani's restrained arms. Eros began to roll his hips even more firmly, entering Sani body at this angle instead now, again not allowing Sani to release. This caused him to hit other spots deep within Sani, Eros grunting as he felt the want to spill coming more and more. But he was going to hold out until he was ready. He wanted to fill the other to the brim. "Hmhm..nng...I told you I want you to smell like me..." Eros grinned and suddenly pulled out, spraying a bit of his seed upon the other, though he was still rock hard. He had coated the other's lower abdomen, before repositionin the other back on his back and shoving himself even more firmly against the other, pressing Sani down against the mattress as his thrust became faster, stronger, deeper, having moved so close to the other by this point that he was biting down against Sani's throat. He continued his thrusts, building up for an even stronger climax compared to the small one he just had. He wanted to covered Sani in his essence and had done so, now he wanted to fill the other deeply inside.

303Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth wasn't sure how much more of this he could handle of the other. Every movement of enjoyment was also of twisted torture to him. The boy wanted to spill out but was being restricted from it but had enjoyed a bit of the male before him again, though that seemingly dind't stop Eros from continuing his sexual attack on the poor boy that had no idea what he'd gotten himself into. The youth cried out to his lover as he breathed heavily as if almost desperate for air.

The lad held back on his urge to spill, though at this point, he would have to stay focused on the thought, Eros's actions were simply too good and too much for him to bear. Unsure how much more he could take as the other moved on to other positions to deepen his length within the other, Sani resorted to biting the inside of his arm as the other continued to ram into him, it was the only thing the boy could think to do without actually releasing. His mind impatient, his throbbing member in agonizing estasy. "Eros,..I...I can't--" the lad managed out as he attempted to tell the other he'd tortured him enough and he was going to gain his prize now,..whether he wanted it at that time or not. With a few more strokes of his rock hard lower self, 'EROS!!' the lad had let out in a loud cry, thus triggering himself to spill,..the boy bucking about as his his white fluid oozed out in large proportions, the boys head pushed back into the pillow it laid on, eyes closed shut as he experienced the mind-blowing climax Eros perpared for him. Sweat run from his forehead, his hair damp. the lad's breath coming out heaving and hoarse. Eyes closed shut as he attempted to gain some composure.

304Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Right as the youth cried out his name, Eros himself couldn't take it any longer and released the other, his own seed spilling strongly into Sani as the youth himself was climaxing very strongly. He filled the other strongly, his hand coated with the sticky treat that oozed out of Sani's hardened flesh. After a good long moment, Eros found himself hovering over the other, panting strongly. Pulling his hips back, he slid himself out of the other, his own white liquid spilling from the youth's entrance. Moving his coated hand to his lips, Eros licked at it before the other, a smirk on his face as he enjoyed the treat he had gained from the model. "You taste so sweet..." Eros breathed out, only to smirk and nibble at the other's throat, only to pull back and watch the other's body spasm in pleasure. What a sight...seeing Sani tied up, covered in his semen as well as Sani's own...and some of it even dripping from the youth's pleasured entrance.

Moving his hands to the bed rails, he undid the shirt, allowing Sani to be free before slumping to the side of the youth, a hand gently collecting more of the youth's sweet nectar. "You sound so beautifully crying out like that. I enjoyed every minute of it, and I hope you did too." Eros smirked as he gently pushed out a hand, brushing some of Sani's strands out of his face.

305Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As the boy continued in his indescribable climax, he felt as the other shot his hot nectar into his body, filling him to the rim, spilling over. His leg twitched in his orgasm as the other did so, loving every moment of practically being drenched in eachother's seed. After a moment had gone by, Sani was still going through the after effects, his member still throbbing as his erection softened but by bit. He looked to the other and watched as he took to tasting his treat he'd given the other. the sight excited him as well.

Sani watched as the other realeased him from his restraints, commenting the other of his cry out in pleasure. Sani simply giggled at this. 'Of course I did, everything was...just perfect. you know,..you're really starting to get good at this.' he teased at that last part. He felt as the other move the strands from his visage, as he did so, Sani was busy playing with what had spilled onto his stomach, mixing both his and Eros' spill together, once he'd gathered up enough, he took his fingers to his mouth to taste, he let out a quiet moan of approval, then turning to the other to kiss him, pushing his tongue forth into the other's mouth for him to taste as well.

306Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Hmhm, I better be." Eros teased back, enjoying the way the other was playing with the spillings, tasting it before forcing his tongue into Eros' mouth. "Mm..." Eros moaned within the kiss and took to pressing his own coated tongue against Sani's own, enjoying the taste of the both of them at the moment as he pulled the other against him, feeling the seed pressing up against his own body. He didn't care how messy the two had gotten at that moment. It felt nice being dirty with Sani. Breaking the kiss, Eros smirked. "You better be careful...or I may go back for seconds." Eros teased before resuming the kiss, making it more heavy this time, wanting to steal every inch of Sani's breath as he shifted the other against the bed, pushing his weight upon Sani, wanting Sani to feel him completely like before, but was mainly just wanting to claim Sani's lips quite passionately. "Mm..." Eros moaned in the kiss every now and then as he enjoyed the fact that Sani had his scent now, and he had Sani's scent.

307Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:18 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the youth had rolled his eyes that the other comment before the two kissed. Sani also enjoyed how the two of them tasted and the fact that he was experiencing it the with Eros just made the idea really sexy to him. he felt as the other pulled him close, pressing his body against him so that how the other was covered with thir shared nector, it truely was a mess but at that point, Sani didn't care, he didn't mind being dirty, besides, it was kind of the theme they had going there. the kiss had broken and Eros had made his comment about going for seconds and Sani's cheeks gained a blush, 'Once a night isn't enough for you anymore?' he teased a bit. the youth really did enjoy being with the other, each day he fell for him a little more. They were no longer lustful,..not to say that he didn't still lust for him,..but he actually was begining to develop feelings for the man. there were so many things about the other that he liked and how he had urges to just want to be by his side.

Feeling his back to the matress once more, Eros placed his weight on the boy, stealing his breath away in a kiss with more feeling it it this time. He kissed him back with equal passion, this was another thing he loved about Eros, when he said or did things to Sani,..he knew the other meant it. After a few moments, the lad broke away from the kiss once more. 'We should probably wash up..would you want to join me?'

308Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Hmhm, I could probably enjoy you many more times now if I wanted." Eros smirked, only to take to his kiss. Once it was broken, Eros studied the young mean beneath him and smirked. "Alright then...Let's go take a shower." Eros grinned as he nibbled against the youth's bottom lip before sitting up, helping the other up as well as taking to gently pulling the other along towards his bathroom. Turning the water on, Eros pulled the other inside with him and began to help clean the other, wanting to simply have any excuse to move his hands all over Sani's body. "Hmhm, tomorrow we're definitely going to be busy taking more shots of you. Going to have to find a forested area nearby. Though we need to go shopping to get you some good outfits first. Hmhm, could be my treat." Eros winked, meaning on how he would pay for the outfits. He usually did that for the models he had great ideas for.

309Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy felt him being pulled by the other towards the bathroom so they could shower. Sani blushed as they got into the shower as he remembered the first time they'd showered together, he blushed deeply at this thought as he stepped in with the other. As Eros helped wash him, he listened as the other explained they'd have to get more shots of him and mentioned of getting him more clothes as well. 'An outing?' just the two of them? That would be really nice, he had yet to really have a little bit of time with the other,..outside the house,..or the bedroom for that matter. Regardless,..Sani was excited for the outing. 'When are we going to get started with your painting?' the boy asked as he turned to wash the man's hair.

310Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked at the question of the painting. "I think after I take you again tomorrow night, that's when I'll start the painting. I'm realizing how much I enjoy seeing you after sex. You have such a sexy afterglow." Eros smirked as he nibble against the other's neck within the shower. Soon enough, the shower had ended, and the two went their seperate ways, Sani to his room, Eros to his own bed. Sleep soon came, though not for long. Soon enough, the sun had risen, the light filtering through the windows.

Eros woke up and was already readying himself for his outing, moving off to tell Lucia that he would be working with Sani once again that day. "We have to get some shopping done as well so do you need anything?" Eros asked gently, studying the woman. He couldn't help but think of what happened the day before upon the beach. He really had a complex decision to make in the end. Who would he end up with? Once she answered, the two were on their way to get the necessary shopping done.

311Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The youth took a deep blush as the other mentioned on sleeping with him the next night, he was going to protest to it, except the other said it would come of use to him in his painting. When the shower was over, Sani made his way down to his room to sleep and kissed the other goodnight before retiring for the night.

The next day arrived quickly and Sani awoke to the sun shining into his room. He woke with immediate thoughts of the night before he had with Eros and couldn't help but to grin a bit at the idea. Tonight, I'll make him decide what we do. he smiled to himself as he got ready for their outing.

While that was going on, Eros was speaking to Lucia, letting her know he and Sani were going out that day. She nodded, 'No problem.' Though she looked a bit surprised when Eros asked if she wanted him to bring her anything. she smiled sweetly, 'Surprise me...I like green..' she winked. She too had thought about they're day at the beach, she still coudn't really believe that they'd done such a thing,..esspecially in a place where they could have easily been caught. 'And perhaps when you're done,..I can...see you tonight?' the girl asked hopeful, though she wasn't aware of Eros' previous engagment with Sani for that night.

Just then, Sani appeared fully dressed in drag once again, wearing a purple top and denim knee-high skirt and sandals. He smiled sweetly to the male. 'Ready to go?'

312Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked back and gave a nod towards Lucia to show that he would try to find something green for her. Though as the mention of that night came, Eros softened his gaze. "Not tonight. I think I'm going to be super tired after shopping and everything." Eros felt bad at this...both were trying their best to show Eros how right they were for him...and as a man, he wanted to enjoy them both until he could figure out which one was the perfect one for him. "You know what...If you try the early morning hours...I may be available though hmhm, just knock." Eros decided to just not sleep that night then....He would have his fun with Sani and begin his painting, then after a small nap or so, have Lucia come on in for the night and see what she felt like doing that morning so to say.

Shortly after he had stated this, Sani appeared within the knee high skirt that caused Eros to grin a bit. He enjoyed Sani trying to be a girl at times. Sani looked damned good in anything. Then again, so did Lucia. Both were foxy individuals and thus Eros felt super lucky. Then again, he himself was quite the catch as well. The man was dripping in sex appeal. None the less, it was time to go shopping. "Yep, let's get going, we have some daylight to kill. We'll be back in awhile Lucia." Eros stated and gently kissed the girl on the cheek. He had resorted to doing that to both of them the closer each of them got to one another. Though he reserved his true kissing for the times he shared with each of them by themselves.

313Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:40 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani watched as Eris kissed the girl on the cheek,..though he coudlnt' really say anything,..it wasn't like Lucia was breaking any rules between them that they had aggreed on, so th boy didn't say anything on it,..afterall,..he figured that he still had a leg up on Lucia for he was actually sleeping with Eros on the nightly basis and from what Sani thought, Lucia and Eros hadn't been intimate at all,..so this simple peck on the cheek was nothing to him. Lucia smiled at the action that was taken towards her and began to think about the late-night/early morning activities she woudl plan for the her and the male.

Once Eros and Sani got to the clothing shops, the boy looked around and suddne,ly felt like a kid in a candy shop,..although he was a man, he did like to dress up, but that was something that kind of stayed with him as he grew up, having a past in modling and acting when he was a child,..he knew what when with what, the do's and don'ts of fashion...not to the point of obbsession,..but the boy liked to look good when it truley mattered. Although he was going for men's clothing, he thought he would also look into getting a few new women's outfits as well since he could only use the prop outfits that had already been in his room for a little while until they became obvious of what they really were and Sani could only alter and outfit so many times before it was no longer useable. the boy began to look around then turned to the man,..'What kind of stlye do you think I should find clothes for?'

314Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smirked as he heard the question, having found it quite entertaining, Sani's enthusiasm for shopping. If Sani didn't have male parts, he would have thought the male a young woman! None the less, Eros took to softly chuckling. "Well the shots are going to be done in the forests so like clothing for the outdoors, try to get something like that. Though you know, it could be interesting seeing you in some formal clothing out in the forest. Get a little of everything, get what you want really. I can work with anything. Have fun!~" Eros said in his usual cocky manner, but mainly just wanted Sani to have a good time. While he was moving after Sani, he was also scanning the area for something green. He thought of getting the girl a slinky nighty and chuckled to himself, shaking his head. He even thought of buying one for Sani for the hell of it, though he figured that would be just the tease the pair if anything.

315Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:24 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani grinned when the other mentioned that he could pretty much have whatever he wanted. He went here and there for things he liked in both male and female clkothing,..but he dind't go overboard though he did like the idea of Eros spoiling him a bit. Sani began to try on clothes in the dressing rooms to make sure that everything fit the way it should. Just as he stepped out, he was startled by a voice that wasn't Eros'. 'Ma'am, is there anything I can help you with?' the voice asked. The boy was startled for 2 reasons,..1...well he wasn't expecting anyone to really be paying any mind to him and 2. the voice sounded very familiar. Sani turned to find another woman with his heigth and features, but body wasn't as thin and fragile, more average-looking. Her hair was much longer and brought back int a messy-playfuly bun. The boy's eyes widened. 'Sani?...is that you?' the associate asked, as the boy wasn't sure waht to do at this point, he was stuck in his tracks. 'Well don't just stand there like a bump on a log,..give me a hug!' the woman smiled grabbing the boy in a bear-hug that practically lifted him off the ground. 'Sandie...what are you doing here?' the boy asked. hoping that Eros wouldn't see,..though it would be hard to miss unless the guy was staring at the ceiling.

'What'cha mean? I'm working of course..but i didn't expect to see you again any time soon,..what are you doing here,..we were all worried about cha. you should really come home,..we all miss you, yanno?' the woman said looking away for a moment, only to catch a look at Eros out kof the corner of her eye,..'I noticed you came in with that guy,..is he you're boyfriend or something? he's really handsome,..' she mentioned. 'i think you outta introduce me to him...Come on Sani.' the woman decided, pulling the boy along.

'Sandie,..that's really not a good idea,..please,..don't' but it was too late,.they had already walked up to Eros. 'hi there,..I dont' believe we've been introduced,..I'm Sandie, Sani's sister,..and you are?' 'None of your business,..now please just leave me alone.' Sani said and pushed her away from Eros, because Sani only saw this going downhill from here. Afterall,..Sandie knew something Sani didn't want Eros to find out,..not yet,..not here..but that wasn't gonna stop Sandie from talking to Eros some more. 'Oh don't be such a wet blanket Sani honey, we've only just met,..and how often is it that i get to see my little sister nowadays anyway!' Sani closed his eyes tight as she said that last part,..her sister...now wouldn't that seem a bit odd that one's own sister wouldn't think it odd to find her brother dressed in drag? and to well seemingly have a boyfriend? That was it,..the secret Sani fought hard enough to hide from not only eros but the world...Sani was born female.

Details of this would come at a later time as to why,..but now was the time to see if Eros would be quick enough to put 2 and 2 together to figure out that Sani really was female and had in a way lied to him this whole time.

316Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros watched Sani as the youth moved about the store, grabbing this and that. He wasn't much for shopping, but watching Sani shop was entertaining. It was cute to him. It was then when he found himself blinking, one of the sales people coming to Sani. He didn't think anything of it until he noticed that the sales person seemed to know Sani. Eros kept his distance, figuring that Sani would introduce the female that was seemingly excited about seeing Sani. Though Eros did wonder why seeing Sani in girl's clothing didn't seem to bother whoever this "familiar" person was. That was a bit odd.

He then noticed that Sani and the woman were heading his direction, though Sani didn't seem to enjoy this, Eros easily picking up on this. "Sandie? Oh his sister? Nice to meet you I'm..." Eros found himself smirking to hear that this was Sani's sister. Maybe that was why she wasn't too surprised...because she probably knew of his modeling and everything, figuring that it was probably some other job he was working on. Though Sani's hostility definitely shocked Eros. Though soon it became clear as to why Sani was like that as Sandie revealed something Eros was not expecting whatsoever! It wasn't that Sandie was probably not shocked at all to see her brother in girl's clothing...it was the fact that Sandie saw Sani as her sister....Sani...was originally a female? Eros didn't know what to think. Was he disgusted by this? No, not by the fact that Sani was a female and somehow decided to turn male...But simply for the fact that...he had been played. That's what he felt like at that moment. Why did Sani hide that from him? Sani lied to him. Eros found himself studying Sani with a hurt expression, only to suddenly push away from the two, heading out of the store entirely.

317Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

After Sandie had spilled the beans so to speak, Sani was deathly afraid to face the other,..but forced himself to turn around and face to man, only to find that Eros was leaving the store. Sandie stayed behind,..afterall,..she was still on the clock. Sani raced out of the store after shovign everythign he'd picked out on to Sandie and went after Eros.

Sani found him. 'EROS!' he said trying to catch up to the other. 'Please,..let me explain!' he said reaching tko grab hold of his arm to stop him from leaving and let him explain himself as to why he kept his secret from him.

318Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros couldn't believe this. All this time he thought he was with a man, when in all reality, he was with a woman! He figured something was up, but figured Sani was not lying to him about that...So to find out that Sani wasn't a man despite Eros being forced to believe that the youth was indeed a female, it hurt Eros. Why did Sani have to lie to him about that? It didn't make sense to lie about something like that. After all, the two of them had slept with one another countless times. Eros had no idea. He figured Sani was just a feminine young man.

Hearing his name being cried out, Eros attempted to ignore Sani, though gasped as his arm was caught. Eros jerked his hand away and took a few steps back, his eyes glaring painfully towards Sani. "Explain? All this time...I thought...I thought I was falling for a guy. I was trying so hard to get used to that fact because I really like you Sani...I was going to get over the fact that you were a male, since I've never been with one before...Then...then you go right out and reveal that you are not even really a male to begin with? You felt you should keep that from me? Why?" Eros stated towards the other, gritting his teeth as he stared with such a pained expression. He felt rather betrayed. After all, he was trying to get used to the fact he was falling for a guy, only to find out that that wasn't even the case. He was trying hard for nothing! Things would have been a hell of a lot easier if he knew that Sani was actually once a girl. Hell he didn't even care about the sex change, it was simply the fact that the words from Sani of him asking if he had ever been with a man before, and everything else, Sani was basically saying he was a man when he wasn't! And for Sani to feel as if she should keep that lie going even to Eros, it hurt the photographer.

319Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani knew this would happen and was just as hurt and confused as Eros. He knew the other would pull away from him,..but at least he stopped. 'Eros,..I wanted to tell you myself,..but,..I just wasn't ready for it, it took a lot to make this change happen. I didn't want to lie to you,..but it's not just you, I've had to keep it from everyone, including my own family, Sandie doesn't know, and I rather she didn't..in fact, none of my family know,..because I need to hide away and if they ever found out why i did it in the first place,..they'd never believe me. Eros,..just think of it like a odd version of the witness protection program.' that was actually the best he could come up with...but that was actually the truth. the...uh..well..Sani, had been hiding from most of his family...but really one most importantly. 'My step-brother,..Reece..I've been trying to escape him for years,..and I finally thought i got away..' Sani was now in tears at this point. 'Reece molested me as a child and up to the point I ran away. I told my parents,..but they never believed me,..I had to get away from him..to hide..so I became a male, I guess hoping that he'd never find or bother me again. i didn't mean to lie to you..but this is who I am now..I wasn't born male but I am now and that's how i plan to stay. One day i was going to tell you my secret,..when I was ready to tell you..surely you can understand that.'

320Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros listened, despite wanting to just push away at that moment. However, as Sani revealed the truth behind why "she" had done such a thing, Eros found his eyes widening a bit, only to stare gently at the other, noticing the tears. So that was it? Her brother had been molesting her when she was young and no one believed her...This was the only way Sani could think of to get away from that. The upset look vanished from Eros as he realized what was going on.

"So you plan...on being a male no matter what then..." Eros whispered, only to slowly nod his head. Yes, he could understand that. Sani had been hiding this because she was afraid that her brother could find out and hunt her down. She wanted to be sure she was able to tell the right person her secret... Eros pushed himself towards the other, only to suddenly draw Sani close to him. "I'm sorry....for reacting the way I did." Eros began, pulling back as he began to wipe at Sani's tears. "If you think that's going to change the way I feel about you...you're wrong. So what if you were once female back then...I now know the truth...and if your brother does come for you...I'll make sure he does not harm you. I'll tear him to pieces if I have to." Eros stated darkly, but gentled his expression as he pulled the youth to his frame.

321Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

A deep sigh of relief left the tortured soul to hear that Eros was able to understand why she'd done such a thing and that it wasn't to hurt him. Hot tears fell down his face as the man brought her closer to him. 'I'm so sorry..' she whispered. Then the man spoke again, apologizing for they way he'd reacted, but Sani understod why he had and didn't blame him for it one bit. he pulled back to wipe away her tears, Sani was just so relieved that Eros was able to see past what she'd done and still accept the fact that this was still someone he had feelings for,..whether male or female,..they were still the same person. This was a huge weight off Sani now that Eros knew the truth,..but now she had another worry, Sandie knew where she was and there was a chance she would tell her family about Sani's whereabouts for they were many miles away from their hometown and it was mere coincidence that Sani had bumped into his sister of all places,..but this wasn't good..

Eros pulled Sani close to him once more, and Sani returned the guesture, holding on to the other tightly. the youth listened to the man's promise to protect her..not sure what to say, he was just relieved he'd been able to convince Eros of the truth and still get to be with him.

322Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Now that Eros knew Sani's secret, could he reveal his own? He wasn't ready. It was an entirely different situation with his. He had killed someone and was very afraid of doing it again. Killing someone was in a much different spectrum than changing the sex of yourself. Eros wasn't sure if Sani would be able to understand his reasons...as he really didn't have much reasons for what he did...He had snapped, he needed to see his therapist and the lack of medicines had taken a toll to his frame because of not wanting to go to that therapist. Now he had to if he wanted to remain stable.

Holding onto the other, he couldn't help but think of such a thing. Eros wasn't so sure Sani would be so understanding. "Come on...let's get you out of here before she does do something like reveal where you are." Eros stated gently, moving an arm about Sani's waist, motioning for Sani to head on towards the exit. They would shop somewhere else.

323Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani nodded lightly at the suggestion of leaving and shopping elsewhere instead. as they did, Sandie happened to look out of her shop just as Eros and Sani were leaving,..she thought to go after them to talk to Sani some more, but before she got the chance, they were gone, but now she at least knew where Sani had run off to..the town at least and was going to try and get a hold of her again. Sandie wasn't aware of anything that had happened between her sister and step-brother and only knew that one day the household woke up to find Sani gone. it was easy for her to survive on her own, she'd done acting and modeling and had saved up enough money to get the operation needed and to leave altogether, she'd just started her new life when she'd met Eros and now to be found out like this,..well it wasn't in her plans.

The two completed their shopping and dispite the incident that had occured, they still had a pretty nice outing. when they returned home, there was still a good amount of daylight left. Sani turned to Eros, 'I can make something to eat then we can go for a shoot session if you want..'

324Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"That sounds good." Eros stated, feeling better by the time the shopping was done. "I really shouldn't delay anymore of those." Eros smirked and waited for Sani to move off, having moved to where Lucia was, holding out a necklace with a green stone. "This was the best I could get...I'm not good at clothes shopping." Eros admitted with a soft look, having entered the livingroom area where he figured she could possibly be, dangling the necklace before her. "In any case, Sani and I are going to go out in a little bit to take in more shots. I'm pretty much trying to make up for lost time. I want to get as much done as I can before my higher ups start pestering me with phone calls on me needing to hurry up." Eros softly laughed.

325Torn Canvas - Page 13 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia was indeed in the livingroom where Eros found her while Sani took to his room to place the bags of clothes he'd gotten while they were out and continued on into the kitchen to prepare a quick meal of Chicken curry. Lucia had been sitting, reading a book on how she could become more domestic for Eros,..since that's just what he seemed to like most. she happened to look up to find him dangling a necklace with green stoned charm on the end of it. 'Oh Eros!' she exclaimed. 'it's beautiful, I love it!' she smiled standing on her tip-toes to wrap her arms around the man and kissed his cheek. it wasn't what she had expected to recieve from the man,..it was even better,..'I'll cherish it forever..thank you so much.' she grinned. It was something to give a woman a gift like a souvenier or a small knick knack,..but jewelry was something else entirely, Lucia took this as a sign that she had taken a higher ranking than Sani at this point,.of course she had no idea of what had gone on while they were out and knew that Eros had to 'play fair' when he went out with Lucia,..it meant he had to go out with Sani as well,..but because as far as she knew, Eros had never gotten Sani jewerly before, that meant something more. 'Maybe tonight, you can take a few photos of me, for your own personal collection...of me...wearing nothing but this.' she said in a low tone so only Eros would hear her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum