The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 30]

176Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was relieved that Lucia understood his point of view. Though he still wondered if this really was the same Lucia that his mother had planned for him to marry. Or if this Lucia was the fake, and the loud mouth one was the real Lucia. Eros really didn't know what was real at that moment. "I'm...probably going to still be upset with her...Though..." Eros heard the woman finish and looked hesitantly towards her. "So...it doesn't botther you? What I did?" He asked hesitantly, though the woman took to thanking him for that day, and pushed up on her toes and gave a small peck to his lips. Eros found himself suddenly reacting to it, his cheeks burning a bit. If it had been the other Lucia, he would have shoved the woman from him, or would have seen it coming with the way she usually acted. But this one was done out of surprise. She really liked him? But they just met! Then again, Sani didn't really know him either...and unlike Lucia, Sani did not know his secret.

Eros was outside after allowing Lucia within, finding himself a bit shocked about the kiss but forced himself to relax before moving on inside himself. He had no idea that Sani had seen them. He had to get ready for his photo shoot and took to heading towards his photo room to get his necessary stuff. Though on the way, he paused, taking note of the wonderful smell that took his senses. Sani's cooking again? Well well...hmhm, looks like I won in getting out of cooking. He slightly chuckled to himself as he thought of Sani in the kitchen. Though he then found himself pausing. Why was the kiss lingering upon his lips? Usually when he thought of Sani, he would be able to write out the horrible kiss he had just suffered...But that kiss...it wasn't horrible. In fact, it made him feel weird, just as Sani's actions made him feel weird. Eros didn't understand it and took to pushing into the room to get his needed items.

177Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia having walked into the house very pleased with herself, even she had thought Eros was going to push her away during or after the kiss, but he didn't and she was happy at this, she felt it as Eros believed what she'd told him at the beach, did she mean it, or was this all an act for Eros to pick her over Sani,..The boy was still a problem for her and still didn't like the fact that Eros would have to spend time with him,..but at this point she would have to endure it.

Sani heard Lucia come into the house, 'Welcome back.' he said, she ignored him, continuing to her room and closing the door. Had Lucia meant the kiss? Yeah,..but perhaps she had other motives behind it,..perhaps it meant nothing to her at all..even she thought about this,.but was more shocked at the fact that Eros didn't turn her away so that suddenly made things difficult. When Eros walked by, he dind't look up from what he was doing,..he said nothing,..as though he were pretending he didn't see the man walk by, but in all honesty, he was a bit hurt at seeing the kiss. Did Eros enjoy it? He didn't know,..but he also dind't seem to hate it either so..what did it mean?
The lad finished what he needed in the kitchen and left everythign on a very low heat just so it would stay warm until it was time to eat. After that, he went around to find Eros, to see if he was ready.

178Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Did Eros enjoy the kiss? Even he was uncertain. It had caught him by surprise, that was for sure. Kneeling down before one of his storage containers, he began to pull out necessary items so that the two of them could go take to their shots on the beach. He liked how Sani looked out there, and it was away from Lucia, so it should do. Though as he was about finished with this, Eros stood up, only to blink as he saw Sani. "I take it you're ready?" He smiled gently at this, only to take in the scent again.

"So do I have to wait till after our session today? Or you going to fill me in on what you made? It smells delicious." Eros grinned, seeming happy about something...though it wasn't clear as to what. Though Eros was happy to see Sani, whether Sani translated it as that or not. "Come on, let's get going. I have everything ready, and you just need your fine self~" Eros gave a warmer expression upon his visage, though he found himself gently pushing out a hand to touch Sani's cheek. "Tonight...I want to start painting you."

179Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Finding the other, he heard him ask if he was ready, 'Yeah, ready when you are.' he smiled. 'Well I was just going to let you wait until later when dinner is served, sense you've already eaten i didn't think you'd be interested in what I was making.' the boy pointed out meaning he knew Lucia had made them lunch,..how did he know? she left a huge mess in the kitchen and didn't bother to put anything back. Sani thought of just leaving it there,..but between Eros and Lucia,..he knew it wouldnt' get picked upt so he just did it himself. 'Well if you must know,..I'm making beef stew and buscuits..nothing fancy,.just basic.' he shrugged. He looked at the other,..noticing how he seemed happier, it was because he was around Sani,..but Sani didn't think that,..he just knew that he spent the afternoon with Lucia and that they kissed,..well that Lucia kissed him at least,..he didn't know of Eros kissed her back,..he also didn't watch long enough to see what exactly happened, so he was a little upset about that as well. Even that thought left him briefly as blood rushed to his head as Eros touched his cheek, say he was going to paint him that night. Sani didn't say anything, but caressed his cheek against the male's hand, his eyes closing,..how he loved it when the other touched him. he took his own hand upon the others and kissed it gingerly. He nodded. 'okay,..I guess we're ready to go,..want me to carry anything?' sani didn't know what he was going to do,..Although he'd only met Eros a few days ago,..he already felt the signs of jealousy, betrayal, and just hurt..they all tugged at his heart strings,..he had feelings for Eros,..but he still dind't love him,..but he did care about him.

180Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"With you cooking, I'll always be interested in what you are cooking." Eros pointed out with a gentle smirk, only to blink at how basic the food sounded. "Really? If you can make beef stew and biscuits smell like that...I wonder what your sandwiches look like." Eros pointed out. Sure Lucia's sandwiches were edible, but the idea of seeing one made from Sani had to be quite something. Touching the other's cheek, a soft breath left him at the way Sani nuzzled against his hand and took to gently kissing his hand gingerly. Eros found his cheeks burning a bit, just as it had when Lucia had kissed him randomly. Such strange gestures he was getting from both of them.

Finding his hand released, Eros softened his gaze and instead of answering the other's question, pushed his head down and claimed Sani's lips once again, and so very gently like the time before when he had randomly done such a thing. Breaking the kiss a bit, Eros pulled back, blushing a bit more at his own strange behavior. "No no...I'll carry my stuff. Usually models tell me to drop dead if I try to have them carry stuff hmhm. So I'm pretty much used to it. Plus it is a good way to keep my muscles in check." They didn't call Eros "muscles for nothing!" Okay so they really didn't, but that was besides the point. "Come on, we have a lot of shots to gain. I'm going to have to make up for two days of work. Thus....expect some risque shots~" Eros was already enjoying some of the ideas he had in mind. He couldn't care less if Lucia told him not to take nude shots. Nude shots were fun~

181Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani furrowed his brow when he heard Eros ask him about his sandwiches. 'What the hell does that have to do with anything?' He said rather lowly,..not really directing it towards Eros,..but it was an odd statement nonetheless. The boy didn't have much time to think about this because just as he thought they were getting ready to leave, Eros pushed forth a kiss, not lust-filled and passionate like must times,..but gentle, like he'd gained form the other once before. Sani didn't want it to end,..but it had and Eros had mentioned that he could carry his things himself and that they had a lot to work on that day. The boy nodded, but rosey cheeks were gained to hear they're were to be risque photos as well,..'For your own collection I gather?' he said,..a little surprised he'd even said such a thing..'We should get going then.'

182Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was mainly meaning that he would rather have Sani's sandwiches, but decided to just let it go, wondering why Sani seemed to furrow his brow. Perhaps it was simply because Eros was hinting on Sani making more food! Eros blinked as he made the other blush, only to softly laugh at the question. "Sure...some of them anyways for my collection. However, sometimes a good shot for your portfolio needs to be risque. Especially for some of the magazines you're going to be in once I'm done with you. Though don't get any wrong ideas. You're not going to be in some dirty trash magazines. I'm talking about those really expensive magazines that most models tend to go in and show themselves in tasteful ways. That's where I'm going to get you. You're going to be big Sani." Eros smirked, seeming to enjoy this thought a lot. "Let's go." Soon enough, the two had left, Eros having to remind Lucia that he needed to have his space for concentration with his shots. Now the two were free of Lucia and out within the beach area, Eros quite relieved at this. "Okay...let's begin shooting." He looked around, making sure that Lucia didn't somehow follow them. After all, Sani was going to need to remove the fake boobies.

183Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

the boy nodded, follwing the other out,..stopping for a moment while the other told Lucia they were leaving and that they'd be back soon,..she didn't say anything,..only nodded and went back into her room. Once the boys were at the beach, Sani looked around as well to make sure that no one was around as he didn't want anyone to see him unveiling the fact that he was a male, but Lucia wasn't to be found, she kept her word and stayed at home,..she was going to let Eros do his job,..as it would seem they had a new understanding of oneanother.

Sani had stripped down to bare essentials, 'so what did you want to do first?'

184Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:09 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Alright...See that box there? There are props in it. As a model, you need to show me what you got. Take what you need out of there, work with it and work with what you got on. I'm going to get some nice shots of you." Inside the box were things like veils, feathers, whatever models used to pose with. They also were trained to use the scenery to their best advantage. As the photographer, he or she was the one that would have to make the poses that the model chose work. So all in all, it took both the model and the photographer to get the best shot. Because of this, a strange relationship usually grew between models and photographers. However, the way everything was going for both Sani and Eros, something indeed was forming between the two that was more than just an understanding between both the photographer and the model. "Have fun with it. I want to see you within this Sani." Eros stated seriously as he readied his equipment, waiting for the young man to take to his actions. Though as he watched Sani, he still found himself thinking of the strange kiss he gained from Lucia, as well as Sani's kiss. What the heck was going on? Lucia's kiss made him wonder if she was really serious about liking him. And then there was Sani. The youth had stated that he should give Lucia a chance...Though why would Sani state that if he really had feelings for Eros? Eros really didn't know what to think, and wondered if Sani really did have feelings for him or not because of that statement made the night before.

185Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy looked over as Eros explained about the props in the box and top just incorporate them into his poses,..this he could do,..not many people knew this,..but he'd actually played dress up as a small child,.that's when his parents thought to get him into modeling and he had been in a few pagents,..winning a few infact,..but again,..this was one of the few things he wouldn't tell Eros and instead make him think he was just a natural or something.

Sani took a few poses out near a palm, back up against it, another showing how limber his body coudl be,..all of his best features in fact, he was really giving it his all in everythign he did,..He knew that Eros was serious and wanted to show the other tha he was as well. He tried his best to be on top of things and didn't want to be distracted by the thought of the kiss that Lucia landed on Eros,..he didn't like that aspect at all and almost wished that he hadn't seen it,..but because he had,..it was driving him up the wall!

Sani was easily the jealous type and it didn't help how the boy had seemed so happy after their little outting,..what was it about Lucia that Eros liked? Lucia was beautiful, there was no doubt about that..as long as she kept her mouth shut, she wasn't practically a stick figure, Sani on the other hand,..couldn't help it..he had a crazy fast metabolism. They were in the middle of a good session and Sani couldn't keep back anymore. 'Eros...am I losing you to her?'

186Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Nice..." Eros breathed out, only to grin and began to take his shots, watching as Sani worked the camera quite well. It had worked, Eros was thinking that the young man was indeed a natural for a beginning model, or so that's how Sani made himself seem. Eros smirked to himself as he moved about the sand, taking various shots as the young man continued to impress the photographer. Such a limber body, oh how Eros had gotten to get quite familiar with that limber body. Eros smirked as dirty thoughts came to mind, though pushed them aside as he continued to gain some really good shots. He wasn't going to be able to show these to Lucia and would have to keep them hidden.

Though while the shoot was going, something caused Eros to suddenly freeze, his finger accidentally snapping on the camera, causing another shot to be taken, but this time of just the tree by the way he had jolted at the sudden question. "W...What?" Eros breathed out, not expecting the question at all. "Losing to her? Lucia? Ha! Of course not." Eros stated firmly, his expression growing a little sour. "Why do you think that?" It had not occurred to Eros that he had been seen gaining the kiss from Lucia. Though now that Sani questioned this...Eros found himself wondering about Lucia's strange change again. She wasn't really like the loud mouthed queen she had earlier presented herself was she? No, that wouldn't change anything. He was with Sani!...Or so Eros was trying to keep it that way.

187Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani stooped down tot he ground,..a finger playing with the sand, doodling a long line of roundabout curls and spirals. The other asked why he woudl think that at all, the boy shrugged, it's just that,..you seem different when you came back this afternoon,..like you were happy,..before we left, you seemed to have other things on your mind,..I don't know,..i guess I felt kind of left out,..you don't grin like that when you're with me. So I figure maybe its because she's got somethign i don't..because,..she's a girl,..and..well..whether your mom liked her or not, if she had to choose between me or her,..she's pick Lucia on the simple fact that she's a female. Say you wanted to settle down one day,..I can't give you what she can,..I couldn't be a housewife,.if one day you decided,..I coudln't give you children. Bottomeline,..I dont compare...I can't even come close. The boy said the last part quietly,..really starting to get bummed out about the whole thing.

Maybe he was feeling sorry for himself or maybe this was the first time he really about about it,..why he should be thinking about all these things at all...afterall, they hadn't been 'dating' for even a week! But still Sani was very sensitive when it came to this kind of thing and seemed to have really put some thought into this. "I don't want to lose you, there's still so much i want to learn about you,..and if it ends,..I'd miss you too much.." The boy frowned, his cheeks grew red and burned hot as he said this,..but it was true.

188Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was silent, allowing the young man to continue, though found his own cheeks burning once the other was done. Seeing the other's frowned expression with the blushy cheeks caused him to shift up the camera and take a shot. Though he gently pushed himself towards the other before pausing in front of Sani, moving out a hand and touching the other's cheek. "I didn't think you'd be the jealous type..." Eros softened his gaze, only to sigh. "For one thing, you already cook better than her...And for another thing, I can always adopt a child. I'm not worried about that stuff Sani. I've already thought about these things. If we are meant to be...then so be it. I won't let all those things that a woman can provide that a man can't...get in the way." Eros smiled gently at this.

"Yes, my mother probably would pick Lucia over you...But that's not my decision. As for you stating that I don't grin like that....What way are you talking about? If I do, aren't there some expressions you think Lucia doesn't get to see? I'm doing what you said. I'm giving her a chance. I..." Eros shifted his gaze away. "You told me to do that...and so I'm going to do that. I'm going to see where I end up having feelings for, and Sani, honestly, there's still a lot more pull towards you right now. You're like a mystery to me, one I want to solve. I'm not going to stop pursuing this until I know for sure that I'm not into you...But right now, you're constantly on my mind. Sure there are other things on my mind, but you're still there. Just ask this to yourself. Don't you think Lucia-san is feeling left out right now? I'm only one man Sani. I'm trying to figure this out just as you are, just as she is. She thinks she likes me...I need to see where it goes. Again, you told me to give her a chance."

189Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

He listened to the other carefully,..really hearing where the other was coming from. he nodded slightly as he remembered that he told the other to see where it would take him and to try and get along with Lucia,..'Yeah but, I didn't think you'd would actually get along!'

Maybe the boy was just confused by it all,..not really thinking of what would happen if it didn't work the way he wanted it to. He wanted to keep Eros to himself, for he wasn't very good at sharing,..but he supposed he would have to in the time being. "I'm sorry,..I guess,..i'm being rude and selfish...but I can't help it. I find myself miserable when I'm not around you. And yesterday, I couldnt' even talk to you,..and it was torture..I can't even describe how good it felt to be able to be with you last night..I didn't want to leave. Geez, i feel so, so..pathetic now.." he admitted. feeling ashamed to say such a thing. 'But you know,...dont' worry about me,..I'll be fine,..I'm not gonna try and pressure you..because that wouldn't be fair. I want you to pick,.so you can be happy,..that's what I want for you.'

190Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros found a smirk starting to grow on his face, seeing the other's ashamed look. Pushing over to the other, he suddenly pulled Sani to him, pressing his lips against Sani's own before pulling back with the grin still there. "I like it when you're rude and selfish...It shows me that you definitely want to fight for me. I like that. I've never had anyone do that for me, so I have to say I really do enjoy it." Eros admitted with a soft gentle laugh. "You're not pathetic. You're far from being pathetic. You're not like any other model I've ever taken a picture of. Hmhm, now those other ones are pretty pathetic, but you...There's more to you that I just can't put my finger on it...I find that interesting. And to hear that you felt so good being with me last night...that makes me feel good." Eros whispered a bit against the other's ear. A soft breaht did leave Eros to hear that Sani wanted him to be happy. "Thank you Sani..."

Eros suddenly whispered the last part, gently releasing the other. He wasn't used to that...being given a choice, being allowed to choose what he wanted. And for someone to want him to choose, wanting him to be happy, Eros wasn't sure how to respond to that right off, his expression slightly turning into a faint blush, a very rare exprssion that only Sani got to really see. Though Lucia would have gotten it too if she remained behind to see the blush Eros had on his face after the kiss she gave him. None the less, it wasn't an expression Eros gave out freely...and Sani knew how to get them out quite a bit it would seem.

191Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani's eyes grew wide then softened as the other claimed his lips unexceptedly, not really sure how to respond to it,..but did enjoy the gesture nonetheless. When the kiss ended, the boy noted the grin on the others face and blushed at this, and looked away. He heard how the other appreciated the fact that Sani was so willing to fight for him,..to Sani, it made it worthwhile,..'You're more than worht it to me.' He smiled. 'I told your mother and I'll tell you the same,..I won't give you up without a fight.' he blushed at his own words,..not that he was really embarrassed by them,.but just that he realized he'd actually said them to the other. 'We uhh..should finish up and head back.'

192Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Sani..." Eros couldn't help but blush a little, not really expecting such words as he never really did hear these before. Shifting his gaze away, Eros showed a face that had never been seen yet by either Lucia or Sani until now. A gentle smile seemed to take Eros' expression, one that showed that Sani's words had been taken to heart. He really didn't know how to respond to such a sweet set of words. Though it soon faded and was replaced by his usual grin, though Eros seemed happier than before. "Right...we really should." Eros softly laughed, seeming in such a good mood, if not better than earlier. With that, he took to his spot where he was taking his shots and began to work with the camera again. "Show me your sexy self!~" Eros called out in excitement, taking to his task much more into it than before.

Soon he finished and took to stretching his arms. "I think we did it. I think I even got carried away." Eros admitted with a faint blush. He found himself totally in awe with various poses that Sani gave and couldn't help himself but snap shot after shot. Sani was beautiful to him, Eros was never lying about that. Even if Eros was a male, and only one out of a small few that he agreed to shoot...he was still so very entranced by the exotic beauty before him. Yes, that's how Eros saw Sani. Perhaps it was a strange draw between the two. None the less, Eros as liking more and more of what he saw from Sani. However, what about Lucia? What other plans did she have up her sleeves? She could very well still find a way to pull Eros away from Sani. "We better get back now I suppose. I'm starving." Eros gently laughed.

193Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani giggled to hear of Eros getting carried away, the boy smiled though he didn't say so but he coudl tell of when those moments happened to the other and purposely posed in a sexual manner for the other, knowing he'd enjoy it, but mainly did it for himself in a way, for he wanted to get a rise out of the other, and believed it worked.

The lad seemed very pleased with how the shoot went as he began to get dressed back in drag, but before he did, he went over to Eros, with a smug grin on his face. 'That was fun ne?' he said before coming up to the the other, wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling the male closer to him and taking a dominate role of claiming the others lips. How he loved to kiss him, whether it was a small kiss or a long, passionate one. This one in particular he wanted to linger on a bit, he canted his head slightly to deepen the kiss, pushing forth his tongue into the other's mouth, allowing it to roam freely, finding the other. Closing his eyes he moaned slightly within the kiss. After a moment had gone by, he ended it, looking up at the other smiling, 'Yeah we should get back so i can feed you.' he giggled before going to put on his desguise.

194Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros took in a soft breath, having not had a chance to answer the youth's question before finding his lips being kissed in such a heated way. Eros easily returned the kiss, finding the tongue having entered his mouth, easily pushing his own against it. Gods what a pleasent surprise he had gained. Eros found a soft note leaving him as he enjoyed the kiss. Though once it ended, Eros wasn't sure he wanted to go back yet! However, he shook his head from such naughty thoughts he had. He wanted to shove Sani against the sand and have his way with him. Though perhaps it was best that they return. Hearing the giggle caused him to smirk a bit, though groaned a bit as he realized that he was quite turned on at that moment. No! He had to get back so that he could eat. So with that in mind, he hid his "excitement" down below and tried not to watch as Sani took to his disguise. Sani really was a sexy piece of ass! Or so that's how Eros thought of it.

195Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:19 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

After getting dressed again, he took the other by the hand as they walked back to the house. Once there, Sani opened the door only for a cloud of black smoke to come barreling out and up, the house was on fire! Well the kitchen...okay just the stove..and a dish cloth that Lucia had used to take the lid off. Baka-head girl set it right next to the low flame Sani had kept it on to keep the food warm. Sani ran for the kitchen only to find a paniced Lucia in tears fan the fire with her hands. 'Get out of the way idiot!' The boy yelled and pulled the woman in hysterics out of the kitchen, either he pulled her so hard she fell or she was just being dramatic,..regardless, she practically slammed in the the hallway wall and fell to the floor. Sani on the other hand grabbed the dish cloth that was origianlly on fire on the ground and stomped it out, quickly locating a fire extinguisher and sweeping through until the fire was out. Once it was, all that was left was a mess of foam from the extinguisher, and a ruined, burnt dinner.

Enraged, Sani turned to Lucia. 'YOU STUPID, STUPID BITCH! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!' The boy roared in a deep tone. Sani was furious. 'I'm sorry!' Lucia yelled back, covering her ears, eyes closed, her knees close to her chest. 'I just wanted to help!' 'Help? HELP!?! you call that HELPING!?!' Sani was shaking from anger about ready to swing at the girl,..but knew better,..plus he simply wasn't the type to be so physical. 'I KNEW YOU WERE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE THE SECOND YOU GOT HERE AND NOW YOU'RE OUT TO SABATOGE!?!' Hot tears ran down the boys face one right after the other. 'I-I didn't mean to,..I just wanted to help, I--' 'Stop talking! PLEASE stop talking!' There were many things the boy wanted to say at that moment to the woman,.but didn't have the heart,..simply because Eros was there. So instead of saying anything else, he stormed off in a huff for his room.

Lucia continued to cry,..'I just--wanted to help..'

196Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was having a good time...until he got back with Sani. The two had talked and enjoyed their way back to the house, only for Eros to find the scent of something burning alerting him. The two rushed into the house, only for Eros' eyes to widen as he saw Sani pushing forth and seemingly shoved Lucia out into the hall, out of the kitchen. Eros wasn't sure what was going on, though it would seem that Sani had the small fire under control.

Though the situation itself...it blew up even more. Eros watched in surprise as Sani snapped at Lucia, Lucia whimpering upon the ground with her legs pulled close. Eros wasn't sure what to think at that moment. He watched as Sani stormed off to his room, having noted the tears coming down his face. Eros was conufsed at that moment, so many thoughts running down his mind. Did Sani overreact? Or...was Lucia deliberately trying to sabatoge Sani's food? The blame, well Eros really didn't know where it landed so he would do what he could for both of them. First things first...Lucia was on the floor.

Hearing her continued cries, the young man frowned and moved over to the young woman, pushing out his hands and gently pulling the woman to her feet. "I'm...going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you were wanting to help...But...you got to realize that you....did kind of make a mess." Eros was not good with tact, only to sigh. "Come on...Help me clean this up. I'll order take out. Let's just get this cleaned up....and then I need to talk to Sani okay?" Eros stated with a gentle expression. "You're not hurt are you? You kind of...stumbled out of the kitchen." After all, Eros didn't know the entire situation from the position he was at when it all started. Though it did look as if Sani shoved her out of the kitchen quite hard...and probably did with what was going on.

197Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:22 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia looked up at the man as he helped her set to her feet. She nodded when when asked if she was okay. He then went on speaking to her that he was going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't ruin the dinner on purpose and that she was only trying to help. She didn't say anything..only nodded,..but that wasn't really giving an answer to anything. ...Did Lucia do it on purpose? Well...Yes and No..she'd actaully went in to just try the food to see if it was any good, and then she was set out to ad spices and such that didn't belong in the stew to ruin it later,..she just didn't get that far,..but she wasn't going to tell Eros that,..she was in the process of having him believe that she really was a good girl and the bad stuff she did was all an act, but had she really decieved him? That was still uncertain at this point.

The truth was that Sani didn't really throw her as hard as it seemed, Lucia wasn't expecting to see Sani suddenly and the fact that there was a fire didnt' help her from getting overly excited, she was flimsy and went along with the flow of the throw,..not trying to stop her impact of Sani's throw at all. If anything she probably even added to it,..whether she realized it or not. The woman nodded again when Eros offered to help clean the kitchen, although even in that she wasn't much help, so it might have even been to seem like even if she had tried to sabatoge Sani's dinner,..it would have been an accident if she had actually succeeded!

As they were cleaning Eros posed the question if she was hurt at all,..no she wasn't really,..but had Eros seen the way she came out of the kitchen another way? 'No,..i'm okay,.it's just my shoulder,..that really hurts..Sani pushes hard for a girl..she totally pushed me harder than she should have.' Lucia was going to see where this was going to play out,..if she coudl get Eros on her side, then it wouldnt' be long before Sani was out the door.

While that was going on, Sani had gone into his room, and had slammed the door behind him...Flopping onto his bed, sobbing heavily into the sheets, She did it on purpose i know she did and she's gonna try and make it seem like it's somehow my fault,..I just know it!

198Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Your shoulder?" Eros frowned at this, wondering how hard Sani really had shoved Lucia? She was saying that Sani pushed her, but was that really true? The last thing Lucia had said left him wondering though if this was all just a ruse. She said that Sani had pushed harder than "she" should have. Was Sani deliberately trying to hurt Lucia because of what was said earlier on the beach? Him being jealous? Or was Lucia trying to spice things up a bit? Either way, Eros wanted them to fight for him, sort of...but he wasn't really thinking upon that at the moment. "Come over here." He motioned for the girl to come to him towards the living room, having the young woman sat down. "I need you to pull your shirt's collar down for your shoulder. I'm going to study it okay? I want to see if you gained any damage." Eros was a gentlemen despite his weird behaviors. If someone was hurt, he did at least want to see if that person was alright.

Eros decided he would just do it after awhile and took to gently shifted the shirt down a bit, revealing the young woman's shoulder to him. Pushing out a hand, he began to touch various parts of the shoulder area, testing for tenderness. Though if one were to walk in, it would seem as if Eros and Lucia were indeed sharing an intimate moment with one another. Though in all reality, Eros was just trying to tend to the young woman, wanting to ensure that her shoulder was alright. Once he was done, Eros took in a sigh of relief. "Everything feels fine so you probably just bruised it. Let me get you an ice pack. You should press it gently on there to help keep it from possibly swelling. But other than that, you should be fine." Eros took to a gentle smile, gathering up that before he would take to calling out for Chinese food or something. And after that, he had plans to go talk to Sani.

199Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:05 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia allowed the other to examine her in the living room, she pulled down on the top of her dress to expose her shoulder for Eros to see,..though again, she wasn't every good at acting, everywhere The man touched,..it hurt or was tender..the woman was faking,..though some parts he touched really were sensitive, but it really wasn't as bad as she made it seem. It was then the other diagnosed her and gave her some ice to reduce possible swelling. 'Thank you for being so kind to me.' she said to the man when he handed her the ice pack. 'Though I'm not sure what can be done about Sani,.she absolutely hates me...this is the proof.' she claimed suggesting her shoulder that was actually just fine, minus a couple of minor bruises, She was really going to ride this out and see where it got her,..she just had to be careful and not let the other on that she wasn't as injured as he thought, and make it look like Sani was the one attacking her,..not the other way around, for as it would seem,..Lucia was really the jealous one, not so much Sani at all.

Sani on the other hand, had calmed down a bit, not as outraged as he'd been when the incident happened. The fire wasn't really a big deal,..but it would have been had Lucia been in charge. Sani had overreacted a little,..the urgency to get Lucia out of the way was probably uncalled for, but he wasn't concerned about her well-being, but more of the well-being of his dinner she destroyed. And that was another thing, as it was looked at more closely,..Sani didn't really throw the girl out of the way,..Sani had actually pushed past her moreso of means for him to get in her position to deal witht he fire. He hadn't really pushed her really. Lucia had done it all to herself to make it look like Sani had pushed her. But form Eros' position,..it would seem that Sani threw her into the wall,..all Eros would have been able to see was the hallway view and not actually into the kitchen at all.

Sani knew what had really happened to Lucia,..but things may not have been so clear to him at the time so he wouldnt' be able to be sure of whether he actaully tossed the woman into the wall or, if he'd done what really happened. The boy took a deep breath, getting up from his bed, going into the bathroom, door open and splashing some water on his face, to rinse it,..wondering to himself to see what had become of the disaster that was his beef stew dinner.

200Torn Canvas - Page 8 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:03 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Y...You're welcome." Eros stated, not used to being thanked by Lucia. By how she was earlier, she didn't seem to be the type to actually be grateful for anything. Though Eros couldn't help but remember the kiss that she had given to him earlier that day after their time on the beach. That entire event was such a werid one upon his system. Sort of like a shock if anything. His gaze softened as she stated that Sani absolutely hates her, that this was proof.

"Well...she's...frustrated about the entire thing." Eros began, sighing as he moved off to gather the ice pack, returning to gently press it against the woman's shoulder. "We..like I said, just started going out and all. So I think she's not really happy about the idea that my mother wants me to take up a fiance. So...she feels threatened. And to be honest, I wonder about that with you as well. If you're...serious about me, that you're feeling threatened to. Lucia, tell me the truth...were you trying to do more to Sani's dinner than help?" Eros was trying to get both sides basically. Of course he winced as he remembered how he saw Sani push Lucia out of the way, or so it had seemed anyways. Sani was a male, he shouldn't have done that. But at the same time, did he? Eros wasn't really sure what to believe at that moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum