The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 30]

451Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Of course I have shame,...but when i talk to you,..it doesn't matter to me,..I want to tell you these things,..i don't know why but I just feel this urge like i need to,..cause i want you to know that i'm thinking about you,..and that...the truth is,..you turn me on physically and mentally.' he stopped and listened to the other as he continued to stroke himself, already gaining form as the boy spoke, it wasn't what the boy was expecting, though it worked for him just the same. 'What would I do?..that depends on what you would let me do. There's all sortd of thingd that i want to do to you,..but I don't think i'd get the chance,..but if it were up to me,..I'd lay you out on the bed, naked of course, tell you how hot I think you are, caress your neck, feel you up a bit as I straddled you. i'd take a hand and stroke you a bit just to get you ready, play with your chest a bit when i make my way down, afterall,..why should my hand have all the fun?' he grunted a bit more as ahe spoke, his own movements gaining pace as he took to lowering his his pajamas to allow himself more access. 'That's just for starters..what would you do if I did that?'

452Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"J...James..." Nathan breathed out James name again as the man spoke on how he turned James on both physically and mentally. Again it was rather sweet to hear such a thing, in an odd way. None the less, James continued, and a sharp breath left Nathan as James began to explain what he'd do to him...a shuddered note leaving him at the thought of being straddled. I...I can't believe I'm doing this...He really brings out something within me...something even I'm unaware of... A hand moved down and finally began to stroke himself like he had before earlier, hearing the other speak on how he'd stroke Nathan a little bit. When James spoke of enjoying Nathan more...orally, another sharp breath left Nathan. He could visually see this, and it was turning him on. It didn't help that he heard James grunt. Shifting his slacks down a little bit to release himself from his briefs, Nathan blushed strongly at the question. "W...Well...I'd..." Nathan couldn't believ ehe was doing this at all, but forced himself to continue...actually quite curious as to where this was going. "I'd...find myself breathing raggedly, m...my legs probably spreading out, inviting you in....I can...feel myself aching for you deeply within. When you...taste me...I find myself arching strongly in response...a..ahh.." Nathan gasped as he accidentally let out a slight moan as he found himself getting quite hot and bothered by just thinking of such a thing, his hand working on himself quite sensually at that moment. He had gotten quite into it as he spoke to James what he would do if James was doing all that stuff to him at that moment. Nathan waited for James to continue.

453Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As James explained what he would do to the other, he could hear the reactions of Nathan on the other end, hearing the sounds made him more and more excited, his lower half becoming more firm, the man let out a heavy breath. Though he was surprised the boy was going along with this at all,..he didn't think anything of it for himself, he'd done this a couple of times before,..
He listened as the other began to explain what he would do, though he seemed a bit stiff, James figured the other was just nervous about the whole thing not really having experience in this sort of thing,..but what Nathan was doing was working for him. James eyes popped open when he heard the man on the other end moan. James couldn't help but smirk. 'Yeah,..that's the one I like.' he said referring to the moan. 'If I can get more of those out of you, I could die a happy man.....it really is sexy you know.' he complimented,..trying to get more of a rise out of the other. hoping it was working for the other cause it was working for him. 'Mmm...you taste good..' he teased.

454Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan couldn't believe he had just done that, let out such a sound upon the phone. However, he could not stop himself, his hand working on his hardening flesh, his cheeks burning at how strange this all was. Hearing the other state that it was that moan that he liked, Nathan almost threw the phone in embarrassment, having hoped the other would have not heard him. Of course he heard me...That sound even caught me by surprise...I can't believe just thinking of this scenario would make me so hot like this... "You're really...a dog you know that?" Nathan grunted a little, glaring a little at the phone. None the less, the flushed expression easily took over, the therapist continuing to touch himself, listening to James's voice. When the man told him he tasted good, a slight gasp left him. "You're so....I swear....nng..." There was no point continuing in that, finding himself really heated at that moment. "J...James...this is embarrassing..." Nathan admitted shyly, only to stiffle another moan. "P...Please...keep talking..." Nathan wanted to hear more from James, mainly just wanting to hear the other's voice. He was turned on by hearing that lower tone compared to his own. It sent him on edge...he wanted more of James, whether Nathan would admit it or not.

455Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James frowned at the man's comment. 'So now I'm a dog because you're actually enjoying this? How is that my fault? I've haven't done anything to you but tell you the true, and you get mad.' The boy wasn't sure how to take that comment really, He thought they were both having a good time,..well James was at least, maybe it was because the other hadn't done this before,..which would have been understandable..but..
He heard the man grunt again. 'See,..you do like this,..' he grunted out, still working on his hardened member,..he wasn't going to lose a perfectly good hard one because the other was unsure of himself. It was then that Nathan admitted his embarrassment, Again, he figured as much. 'There's nothing to be embarrassed about..if it feels good...it does, doesn't it?' he asked. the man breathed out another moan himself, his eyes closing once more. Though when the other asked him to continue and this upset the attorney. 'You know i really don't get you,..you act like you don't want to do this and then you change your act and want me to keep going..now which is it? If you really can't make up your mind...maybe I should go to you and show you what I want to do to you, instead of pretending.' a brow twitched out of irritation and frustration, but he kept his cool and kept a gentle tone so not to piss him off as well.

456Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blushed even more as James stated that he really didn't get Nathan. "I....I...don't know." Nathan blushed darkly as he really didn't know what he wanted at that moment. Eyes widened at the "threat," Nathan finding himself uncertain what to do even more now! No! It was too soon for James to come over, or so Nathan believed. "I...I don't know what I want...Every ounce of reason or sense I have just goes out the window when you're....there....here...anywhere. I can't stop thinking about you! There! I said it! Are you happy now? I....I just don't know what I want...You're right, I'm indecisive so maybe you should come over here right this instant and screw my brains out!" Nathan suddenly hung up the phone as he did get upset....but then realized what he just said and blushed strongly. "Um....wait...that's not what I meant to say at all..." He had only gotten upset for the simple fact that he was actually trying to throw James a bone, despite his embarrassment...and the man called him on it. Shoving the phone away, he gasped as he realized his erection and took to burying his face in a pillow. "He's driving me crazy!" Nathan squealed, his cheeks quite red of course.

457Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James stopped what he was doing and sat up on the bed, just confused as all get out with the man and his words, actions, what they all meant,..everything! He didn't get a chance to get a word in otherwise as the man hung up on him. he felt that if he called back the man wouldn't answer and things would get weird. He blushed at what Nathan had said, that he couldn't stop thinking of him,..it was just as James had felt, except he'd been a lot more gentle witht he subject. He thought to send him a text,..but he wasn't sure what he was going to say in it,..there were a lot of things going on that James wanted to comment on but at the same time knew that he was going to have to be careful so not to upset the boy further. 'Damnit!' The man got up and got dressed, he went out to his car, remembering the man's address, he decided the only way this was going to smooth out was to talk to the man, whether he got upset that he came to his house or not. He better be worth it.. the man thought bitterly as he made his way to the man's loft when he finally arrived. He got to the man's door and paused for moment, thinking to himself that it was now or never and knocked on the door, hoping the man would answer.

458Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan purposely ignored his lower "problem" as he was very embarrassed over the entire situation. Why was he acting the way he was? Then again, why shouldn't he? This was all new to Nathan. He didn't know how to react when it was him being pursued, and not the other way around. Usually he attempted...and that got him nowhere. The women he had been with ended up walking all over him, and then threw him away. He was not good at relationships, or so he had been told. Now he had a man that was teasing him in ways he had never dealt with before...it wasn't something he was used to. Before Nathan knew it, he was constantly thinking about that very man that had pursued him, even to the point of having sex with him. Moving to the kitchen, still in his pajamas, Nathan had made himself a cup of coffee, trying to calm himself. He had turned his phone off by that point, not wanting to deal with James anymore for the night. However, it would seem that his "invitation" had been answered. A knock alerted Nathan strongly, knowing that if anyone was there that late at night...it would be James thanks to what he had said. Cheeks instantly flushed and the man moved over to the door. He should just stay there. I shouldn't answer the door at all... If only Nathan's body would listen to his mind. Without being able to stop himself, Nathan opened up the door, giving a glare towards James, only to blush and quickly look away.

459Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:10 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James' face flashed a deep shade as the door opened, he actually hadn't expected the man to open the door. afterall, other than James, who else would the man thought it was? He noted the glare and raised a brow as his arms were folded across his chest when the man opened the door. 'I don't know what you want from me...I really don't. We have what I thought was a really nice night out, we get to texting, then to talking,..hmm,..maybe it's my fault you're so confused, because I was the one that texted you first. You know,..I don't usually work this hard for something I want. I get that this is all new to you,..being in a relationship..with another man,..if you even still want to call this a relationship..I neded to know what you want out of this,..You gotta meet me halfway, some sort of hint..something.' the man was frustrated and although he didn't want it to, it showed, but at this point, he didn't know what else to say or do.

460Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:18 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan softened the glare he was giving towards the other, though had shifted his gaze away, while listening to the other speak his own confusion. "I....I can't believe...you actually came all the way here..." Nathan soon got out after a moment of silence, blushing even more. "I just...I can't help but wonder how serious you are in this." Nathan finally got out. "You tease me, you....are sweet and then you're just...well...you tease me again. And then you spoke of those woman you've dated...but then spoke about how you mark your favorites. Though before I can grow appalled at that, you reveal that I'm the only one you've ever marked. I'm thrown into this constant loop after loop. You're making me crazy~ James, I don't know what to think. I...I wasn't lying when I said I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since you dropped me off with my car back at the bar after our...night...I...I've been completely distracted with thoughts of you. If you're being serious about this, prove it to me?" Nathan pointed out with a serious expression, still standing at the doorway.

461Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The lawyer stared at the man as he spoke, listening to him, hoping to get something that would help him understand the boy better...yeah not really getting anything. but he did gather the man's position, he got that the other was confused and wanted the man to prove to him that he wasn't playing with his heart that he did want this. When the man asked him to prove it to him that he was serious, the man pushed forth claiming the man's lips, but only for a second. 'I can't get you out of my head, and I don't want to. You're not really the type I usually go for, but that's good,..you actually have a good head on your shoulders, you're smart, funny and I can see myself actually having something with you. I'm not looking for the run around and I can see that you're not either. That mark I gave you..i didn't thinkg that it would play that much on your feelings and I'm sorry,..I did mean what I said,..you fasinate me,..you're nothing like i've met..you truely have become a favorite,..what I've done with you,...I haven't done with another man..though i have been with other men but not like I've been with you.' the man was being sincere hoping that he was getting his point across to the other.

462Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself silenced. Even if it was only for a second, time seemed to have stopped, a sharp note leaving Nathan once the kiss broke. He felt his knees slightly grow weak from the sudden kiss, but kept himself from falling. Listening to the other, his cheeks remained flushed, though he could hear the other's words. They were in that same genuine tone just as the man had used when revealing on the phone how much he liked hearing such moans from Nathan. It wasn't said in a dirty way, despite what was being said...it was genuine...just as what the man was saying now felt so true. Gently touching the area where he had been marked, Nathan closed his eyes, listening to the man finish. "Being with you...has also been very different from when I was with those women..." Nathan admitted gently, only to turn his gaze back upon James. "Despite...what I've said and everything...you still came here. Heh, maybe you still just want to get into my pants....." Nathan stated, only to smile a little to show he was just teasing. Taking a step back, he held the door open, inviting the other in. "I....don't want to get you out of my mind either..." Nathan admitted, blushing darkly as he pulled away from the door. "This...this is my place..." Nathan stated hesitantly, only to turn towards the other. A part of me....wants him to just go for it...and....and show me what he wanted to do with me...I can't believe I'm wanting that so badly! But I told him I would make him work hard to get into my pants again! Stupid phone, I only made myself horny...I'm too embarrassed to reveal that though....

463Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James softened his gaze as the other spoke, telling him that he didn't want to stop thinking about him the way he had. The man frowned slightly when the other mention that he probably still just wanted to get into his pants..it was true,..he did want that,..but that wasn't his only objective,. the man did mean everything he's told the other, glad that he was able to see that he was serious in he meant that he was sincere. HE stepped in as the man invited him inside. 'THank you.' he said looking around the place. 'it's nice. So what do we do now? What am I allowed to do? I don't want to upset you.' He was looking to the man for his next move as he really wasn't sure. Sure there were things that he wanted to do with Nathan,..but whether he would be allowed to was something completely different. 'I''m sorry for coming by so late by the way,..another thing I don't usually do, I'm not this persistant, clingy or anything...but this is what you do to me, whether you mean to or not.' he admitted.

464Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan's cheeks burned hotter at the last thing that was said to him. Idiot...just go for it! Though Nathan knew within that James was doing the best to be careful too and thus...was asking Nathan what he was allowed to do. "I...well..." Nathan couldn't say it! He coudn't demand to be taken or something like that, not after he had said, much earlier, that it'd be a long ways to go before James got into his pants again...but he was so needing the attention at that moment. Also, for James to suddenly appear in front of him at that time of night, it made Nathan's heart pound. There was anticipation. He wanted James to just go for it and do what he threatened over the phone. The entire idea of seeing what James was capable of...was a strong turn on, but how to get James to do that without verbally asking? "W...Well...I can show you around the place." Nathan stated nervously. Maybe...when I show him the room? He'll attack or something? Oh wow...why am I wanting that to happen? Stupid....stupid romance novels I used to read... And with that, Nathan began his tour, all the way to his bedroom. "And....well....here's my bedroom...." Nathan blushed darkly at this. "It's...a nice size place I suppose. Your's is a lot more luxurious though...."

465Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James looked around as the man had given him a tour, noting that the man had saved his bedoom last,..he more than got the hint,..but still was so uncertain why is he beating around the bush? why won't he tell me he wants me? Do I really have to initiate this to get him to go along with it? 'Just tell me one thing...Do you want me now? Tell me that at least..i can't stand this elephant in the room.' he pled. 'Just so you know,..I want to make sure that you're okay with this,...I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with,..if you don't want me to do anything, I won't...but that also doesn't mean that I don't want to, because i do,..I want you..i want to do everything I told you about,..and more..but i have to know that it's okay with you,..that i can.'

466Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan squeaked as he had been found out! Was it that obvious? Nathan hesitantly turned his gaze towards the other. "I....I don't...usually show my room to anyone....S...So..." Nathan didn't finish as he turned to face the other, hoping that the other got the hint again. However, it was rather sweet how James was trying to be careful. "I..I'm completely sober now...If...If I don't like something, I'll stop you." Nathan squeaked out. "I...." Just go for it! I can't say it. It's too embarrassing. I've already did my best to show you that I...that I want you. Why else would I show you my room? I...I can't say it yet, not so openly...on how much I want you right now. James...you have no idea how much you turn me on....and it's annoying how much you do! Nathan couldn't finish his words verbally, but a total look of want was taking his visage at that moment.

467Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Was it that obvious to James,..sure was! 'Look I get it,..You turn me on just by being you..if this is really you,..I would hate to fall for something that's not the real you, but i hope it is,..because regardless,..I want you...now..' the man went for it, he stepped towards the man, claiming his lips once more as he'd done before but with more passion he pulled the man close to him, a hand on his waist the other craddling the man's head as he stepped into the room, pushing the other back until they reached the bed. He straddled the boy, immediately taking to removing Nathan's shirt, breaking the kiss briefly only to do so, he then took to his own, he pressed his bare chest up against the other, letting out a moan through the kiss as he did so. The lawyer was overcome by his own desire for this, though he was still careful not to be too rough,..but that didn't mean he wouldn't be a little rough with the man. James couldn't help it, he'd always been a litle agressive in bed and towards someone he wanted.

468Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Despite wanting James to go for it, it still caught poor Nathan off guard as the man suddenly stated that he wanted Nathan now. Cheeks burned instantly like usual, and a sharp breath left him as he was suddenly caught in the other's hold, his lips claimed a lot more passionately. A moan unintentionally left Nathan at this, as this was indeed what he had wanted. Nathan's feet moved without his control, finding himself soon near the bed, only to be straddled. Nathan breathed out when the kiss broke, his arms shifting to allow his shirt to be removed. Once James removed his own, another moan escaped Nathan as the kiss returned, his chest pressing against James's more toned one. "Mm..." Hands grasped at the other's arms, fingers trembling against the other. None the less, he did not push James away. No..his body was already reacting to James. He makes me want such strange things. I've...never thought I'd want a man to totally have his way with me. I...I want to be taken...What he does to me...I can't explain it. James, you really do make me crazy... Every chance the kiss broke a little, sharper notes left Nathan. That ache he had explained earlier on the phone..was already starting to assault him.

469Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James continued his raid on the boy's body, wanting every bit of it for himself as it would seem that when it came to having Nathan, he was selfish. He felt as the boy's trembling digits on his arms that rested on either side of the other, though he noticed the other wasn't trying to stop him continue either. he must be nervous. 'I'll be gentle, I promise.' he whispered into the man's ear, hoping he was able to comfort him a little, afterall, James wasn't out to hurt the man, he wanted him to feel good, that was his goal and he was out to succeed. the determined attorney nibbled and kissed at the others neck, moaning as he grinded his growing member against the boy's. he worked his way down the man's chest, revisiting the place on his chest he'd marked, he took to sucking at it for a moment to make a fresh mark over it to ensure it stayed a while longer, he looked up at the man as he did to see his reaction. He moved down the man's torso, taking to slipping hands down the man's pajama bottoms, pulling them down to expose the boy's lower being to him. 'Mmm..' he tasted it, sucking only on the tip at first, only to slowly take to tending to the rest of it, stroking the shaft as he prepared to take the full length into his mouth.

470Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"J....James..." Nathan breathed out as he was told that James would be gentle. He decided that he might as well just trust James finally and gave a nod of his head. His body was too heated to want to stop now. "Nnm..." Another moan left Nathan as his neck was tasted in such a way, his body tremblnig every now and then from each sensatin that took over his body. "Ah..." Nathan blushed at every sound James was able to gain from him. When James grinded against him, cheeks flushed even more, Nathan's pajama bottoms quite thin to begin with, and thus was feeling everything a bit sensually already. As a certain sensitive spot was suckled on his chest, where the marking had been, a sharp ragged breath escaped Nathan, his eyes closing as he felt the other re-newing the mark. "Ahh....James..." Nathan breathed out again, a hand starting to entangle into the attorney's hair at that point. As his clothing was slipped down further, a squeak escaped Nathan as his erection was exposed, a little bit of pre-cum already at the tip of it thanks to how the other had kissed him quite passionately. It set him off. Nathan blushed at the realization of the situation, readying to tell the other to stop. But before he could, he was tasted. "Ah.....Ahh~" A more notable moan escaped Nathan as he indeed arched his back quite a bit as his member was being consumed. He didn't want to stop anymore at that point...It felt so good. "J...James..." Nathan moaned out again, blushing so very darkly.

471Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James found himself already pretty wriled up, maybe it was because he was excited to get the chance to have the other, or maybe it was from the foreplay over the phone, but he wanted the other and would ahve much rather take out his sexual frustration on the man below him. He felt as the other took to running a hand through his hair as he deep throated the boy, pausing for a second to get in the full length. He went even lower to suckle on his lower bits as he continued the sensation of stroking the hardened member. he enjoyed the sounds the man made as he serviced him. 'Mmm..' he continued on to prepare the man for his next act. he took two fingers into his mouth, sucking on them to ensure they were well lubricated. Inserting one slowly into the man's dark entrance as he rimmed the outside, he pushed deeper, withdrawing and pushing forth again before entering a second digit. He eased them in as he figured the boy was still tender from the night before. He was careful not to hurt him, he bent his fingers within the man just a little and moved them in a 'come here' motion to stimulate the prostate, adding pleasure for the man. At this point, he was only out to please the man, to truely gain his trust.

472Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

For whatever reasons, the sensations were a lot more powerful now than they were when he wasn't sober the night before. It had to be because he was a lot more conscious about them. The way the other tended to him, it made him blush even more. He was glad he showered though, even if he had showered twice that day. The thought of James devouring him down below, well he was just glad he wasn't dirty or anything, finding such a thing so foreign to him. He did his best to hold back anymore of his want to releaes already right then and there, his other hand clawing at the sheets, his breath ragged. "Ah...." A moan would escape Nathan every now and then, his body trembling in the pleasure he was being given. A sharp breath left Nathan, however, as a finger pushed into him. "O....Oh..." Nathan squeaked, blushing darkly at the way his body bucked at the slight penetration. When a second finger was introduced, his body quaked again, eyes closing tightly. "J...James..." Nathan breathed out even more sultry than before on accident as the man began to stmulate him within. But it wasn't enough, and this totally caused Nathan to blush darkly. He didn't want just those fingers, he wanted something more.

473Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had what the man wanted and had every intention in giving it to him. Th boy will feeding him what he wanted to gain from the other, and in a moment James was going to do the same. every twitch, every arch and movement the boy made excited the man for the other, not really wanting to wait anymore. He felt confident that he had prepped the man enough. 'Ready?' he asked the man as he prepared to enter the man. He took fingertips to his mouth to wet the tip of the head. He rubbed it against the boy's entrance, he entered slowly so not to hurt the boy. 'Nng...still tight..mm..still good..' he said as he entered the man, being very careful not to hurt the boy too much. After a few minutes he was completely within the boy. Taking to thrusting gently with in the man, he grunted a bit as he fought against his urge to penetrate strongly, he didn't, causing tension within the man.

474Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan forced his gaze upon James and hesitantly nodded his head. He was ready as he could be. His heart was pounding deeply in his chest, his body was heated, extremely so, and all Nathan could think about was James at that moment. He was completely intoxicated with the other without having alcohol in his system. His body craved James, and Nathan was starting to realize this. Eyes closed tightly as the man began to enter him, indeed still quite tender. A hand shifted to stop the other, though Nathan forced his hand back. "I...I'm ready..." Nathan breated out, his voice coming out sultry again. "I...want you..." Nathan trembled at his own words, his body again having a mind of it's own. Once the other was inside him completely, arms wrapped about James. "Ah....ha....ha..." His breath was ragged, the pain still there, but pleasure easily taking over at that point as James began to thrust into Nathan gently. Legs wrapped about the other, finding himself wanting more and more of James' attention. "Ahh....James..." Nathan couldn't believe he was doing this, and now in his bed. "O...Oh..." Nathan moaned, pulling a hand to his lips so he could bite a bit against his hand to silence himself, his body rocking against the bed.

475Torn Canvas - Page 19 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As promised, the boy was gentle with the man, though he wanted to give the boy more of him, he fought against his body to do so though he couldn't help it, he listened as the other moaned out to him, letting him know that he was ready,..that he was wanted. That's all James needed to continue. arms wrapped about the man, soon found his legs following suit. James couldn't say that he had exactly planned any of this, well he planned coming over ans talking with the man, but not really taking the man in the bedroom, yet there he was with the other. 'Nng,..hah...' he groaned out as he pushed forth within the man again, He kept his eyes locked on the other,...looking to see if the other was in any pain, or wanted him to stop, afterall,..he promised to stop if he was told to. The man saw as Nathan took his hand to his lips, to muffle his cries. 'If it hurts, let me know,..but I want to hear you moan...' At this point the man's thrusts became a bit more rapid and deep, but not too deep as to hurt the man too much. He kissed the man again as he thrusted as if to ensure the man that he wasn't out to hurt him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum