The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 30]

201Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:47 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia looked at the other, her eyes widened briefly when he asked her if she really was trying to destroy Sani's dinner that he'd prepared. 'What?...uhh no,..no that wasn't it at all,..I was trying to help like i said. I know i'm not very good in the kitchen,..and Sani's stew smelled really good,..I just wanted to taste it is all,..i knew you guys would be coming back soon so i was going to make servings for everyone,..i just didn't get that far..the cloth was on fire and i freaked..i never do well in emergencies like that. i promised you, no more tricks,..I'm being me now.'
Lucia kinda told the truth..she did only want to test the stew out, and then if she had found it absolutely delicious, her plan was to add stuff to it to turn it, she just didn't get that far,..so in reality of it all,..it really was an accident.

It was then that movement could be heard as Sani made his way towards the kitchen to check out the damage that was left. He saw Lucia and Eros talking in the livingroom from the hallway but said nothing, only to turn towards the kitchen, only to find it clean. Well at least she's somewhat useful...who am I kidding,..she probably had Eros clean it all for her. Lucia saw Sani walk towards the kitchen and turned back to Eros, 'i shoudl go apologize.' she explained. she got up and went over to where Sani was standing. 'Sani I-' 'Please dont' talk to me,..I'm still not in the mood to talk to you right now.' 'But I just wanted-' 'I don't care what you want right now, I told you I'm not in the mood. I'll let you know when I'm ready to hear what you have to say,..but now i strongly suggest you leave me be.' the boy sai quietly, trying to fight back the tears of anger he felt towards Lucia,..he did not want her to see him cry. lucia bit her lip at this time,.not really sure what to say..or if she said anythign would she only upset Sani further. She didn't dare find out. Instead, she walked away and went into her room. Only to return with her shoes on, and annouced she was going out for a walk and would return shortly.

202Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Could Eros believe Lucia? Again he wasn't sure. Though Lucia was trying to prove to him that she was being herself now and not the one that was scheming mainly because of Eros' mother being around. "So you wanted to just taste it?" Eros frowned at this. It was a believable story, but he was still uncertain. Shifting a bit, he noticed Sani moving into view to head towards the kitchen, watching the male slip within. Eros was about to excuse himself to follow after, but it would seem that Lucia would do so first. Allowing this, he stood up, crossed his arms about his chest, hearing the girl attempting to apologize.

Sani, however, was not all that accepting of such a thing yet. Eros pushed himself towards the kitchen, hearing Sani trying to tell Lucia that he did not want to hear it. No doubt Sani was still upset. None the less, Eros listened quietly to the two, frowning as Sani did push in with his words stating that he really did not want to talk to the girl at that moment and that maybe later he'd allow it. Eros could hear the tears being held back within the youth's voice alone. Who was he to believe? Turning his body away from the wall he had pressed up against to hear the conversation, Eros began to enter the room, noticing that Lucia had exited out of the other doorway. It would seem that she had plans to go walking once she returned. Once she left, Eros turned to Sani. "Sani...Are you alright?"

203Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:21 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Hearing the question, the boy let out a held back sigh as the tears began to roll down his cheeks once more, he wiped them away quickly as they fell. He didn't say anythign at first, but shook his head. He took in a sharp breath as it was a sign he was attempting to cry silently..'I wanna be alright with this,..but I can't. Everything i do goes horribly wrong. i can't get along with her..i told myself I would try,..I thought maybe she changed her tune when she didn't follow us when we did the photoshoots,..but now i'm not so sure..I mean to come backa nd find her wrecking my dinner I made. i just dont' know what to do,..I'm lost,..i mean if it would be better that i left then maybe we should just finish up working and i can get out of here and you and Lucia would never have to worry about me interrferring ever again,..you can both be happy with your lives,..together, or seperate...or whatever. i wanted tonight to be a good night with no drama or anything,..I figured yesterday was bad enough and it just seems like things are getting worse as the day goes on.' Sani really wasn't sure what to do at this point,..but this was how he felt, he already felt like he'd lost and he was angry at himself for not giving much of a fight.

204Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:58 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros frowned at what was said to him by Sani. "Lucia said...that she was mainly just wanting to get a little taste as it smelled good. She wanted to set up everything for the time we came back..and that during such a thing, the cloth caught on fire." Eros wasn't sure if he believed it or not, but he really couldn't say. Everything happened behind him in some way. It was so confusing. Hues narrowed a little as he listened to the other continue though. "Is that what you think? That...that I'd probably be better off with you? Who are you to say that you know what's better for me? You don't think this is hard for me either?" Eros suddenly snapped, only to wince as he realized that he had indeed just snapped at Sani. A hand gently pushed up and pressed against his forehead. "I'm...I'm sorry. I'm going to...pass on dinner. I had take out ordered...Make sure that you and Lucia both eat...and place mine away. I...I won't be painting tonight either. I'm going to go to bed." Eros whispered, seeming perplexed over something, still grasping at his head a bit as if a strong headache had taken to him.

205Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani wasn't so sure if he could believe Eros when he said what he did about how Lucia was only trying to help and ended making a mess of things. He was still pretty set on thinking that she'd done it on purpose, but for some reason, the other seemed to believe her..so maybe..No..he still didn't know what to expect.

Eros went on to question of what Sani thought...if Eros would be better off without him, and who was he to decide what was best for him? That last part actually startled the boy as the other had never had such a tone with him before and wasn't sure what to make of it. though he seemed to realize that he'd snapped at the boy and apologized. It was then he suddenly didn't seem to feel well, as though he'd gotten a headache from the whole thing and no longer wished to be bothered by it any longer. He heard the other say that take-out had been ordered, that he wasn't going to eat but to make sure that Sani and Lucia had. the boy nodded. 'Are you sure you're going to be okay? was it something i said?'

206Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros shook his head. "I'll be fine...but it wasn't anything you said..." Eros whispered, wincing a little. His head did hurt. Plus, he just wanted to get away from the pair so he wouldn't snap at them again. "I'll be fine. Just eat alright? I'm going to bed early..." With that, Eros pushed away from the young man, quickly pushing himself up the steps and into his room. Shutting the door behind him, he locked the door and trembled a bit. Without realizing it, he had pulled away from the door, the lock upon it undoing itself for only being halfway done before Eros released the door handle. "Nng..." Stumbling a little, Eros pushed to his nightstand and rumaged within the top drawer, finding another empty bottle like the one within the medicine cabinent in the bathroom. That's right..I ran out of them...But I've been doing well without them as of late...The only way to get more would be to see that shrink...No, I can't do that. I don't want to talk to him anymore. If I just sleep...I should be fine. Eros shifted himself onto the bed, not even bothering with removing what clothes he had placed upon himself...and was trying to fall asleep, laying upon the bed and grasping at his head, trying to focus on sleep.

207Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani was in the kitchen, doing a second run on the kitchen. Eros and Lucia had cleaned it up,..but he also knew better than to leave it as it was. and was right to do so,..although they'd both cleaned,..this was Eros the lazy and Lucia Miss Have-everything-handed-to-me-on-a-silver-platter we were talking about here...

As he was finishing up, Sani heard the front door open and close and Lucia come into the kitchen with the take-out. 'The delivery person was coming to the door when I got back.' she explained handing the bag over to the boy. 'where's Eros?' 'He's not feeling well so he went to lay down.' 'is he alright? Maybe i should-' 'He just said he had a headache,..I'm sure he'll be fine. He just wants to make sure that we eat and leave his portion in the fridge for him.' although Sani wasn't so sure if Eros was okay or not, he'd heard some thuds comign from the room above him and decided that he was going to check up on Eros himself when he was through eating.

Sani made plates for the both of them and they ate in silence,..afterall, Sani didn't have anything to say to the girl at the time and Lucia was too afraid to say of do anything towards Sani without Eros around to witness or possibly intervene if need be. Once their meal was done, Lucia turned to Sani. 'I'm going to bed,..hopefully you'll be willint to talk to me in the morning.' sani said nothing to this in response. The girl went into her room to begin her nightly routine and Sani went to clear everything from dinner, however while he was turned away, Lucia slipped passed him went upstairs to check up on Eros. She came to the door that was ajar and peered into the dark room. 'Eros? are you feeling any better?'

208Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was starting to overcome the strange pains that took him, only to hear something within the dark. It was Lucia's voice. Didn't I lock the door? Shifting a bit within the bed, Eros took to sitting up, still grasping at his head a bit. It wasn't as bad, having turned off the lights in the room to help try to relax his mind a bit. "Lucia?" He called out, making sure that it was her there. "I...I'm fine. I'm just going to bed early is all. Just had a huge migraine overcome me." Eros lied, even though it really did feel like one. He pushed away from his bed and moved over to the door. "Did you both eat?" Eros asked gently, finally releasing his head at that moment. His hair was undone by this point, his shirt open and exposing his chest a bit thanks to the disheveled look he had upon him from tossing and turning on the bed moments ago. "You should get some rest too, the both of you. I'm not sure what I have on the schedule tomorrow, but rest is always a good thing." Eros was trying to be like himself, though he was having a hard time. If Lucia looked hard enough, she would be able to see that Eros was sweating, and that his skin tone was a bit pale at the moment.

209Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:38 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia heard a shift happening within the room, Suddenly Eros appeared out of the darkness Saying that he was alright, but Lucia dind't believe him in the slightest. She could see that the boy looked pale and seemed to be sweating a bit. 'You dont' seem okay to me,.it's like--' the woman stopped as she had recognized the signs. 'Eros...you're not well..are you? Mother told me something about this with you..but she never said what it meant.' She was referring to what Anna had told her about Eros' past and his peculiar behavior and what to look out for,..but the stuck up crazy bat never said what to do about it if she were to ever encounter it! Eros...please let me help,..there's gotta be soemthing i can do. The woman was determined to help the other any way that she could,..but at this point wasn't sure what her role was.

210Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros winced as his mother was brought up. That was right, his mother had revealed more to Lucia than she needed to know. Sure there was more to it, but this indeed was one of the things he had hoped would have gone away by then. "N...No. I'm alright. I just need to sleep and I'll be fine." Eros tried to get Lucia to not worry about him and to have her return to her room. However...because of not having the medicine he needed to help keep himself together...Eros found himself growing dizzy, the lights in the hall not helping...and the pain in his head starting to return. "I just need...to...lay..." Eros found his world spinning and suddenly began to fall back, his body crumpling to the ground, his breathing ragged...the male almost completely unconscious as he wasn't really responding to anything, though sometimes his eyes would open and his lips would move as if trying to say something. This attack...it has gotten worse over the months. I haven't realized it until I ran out of medicine...

211Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:52 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia simply wasn't buying the whole 'i'm fine' act Eros was trying to throw her. although she wasn't sure what Eros was going through, she knew that something was indeed wrong it was then Eros seemed to fall back, Lucia tried her best to catch him..okay,..she helped lessen the blow of the floor. Rushing to be at his side, studying his movements..not sure what to do at this point. 'SANI!!' the woman yelled for the boy in the kitchen. He heard the yell though was confused as he wasn't sure where it was coming from at first. 'Lucia?' he said to himself aloud, trying to recognize the voice. 'SANI!!' The woman yelled again,..although it probably wasn't helping Eros in the least. Sani towards the stairs as he knew where she was and if she was up there yelling for, him,.there was definately somethign wrong. 'What's wrong?' the boy asked as he reached the top of the stairs only to find Eros in and out of consciousness and an frightened Lucia. 'What happened here?' 'Call for an ambulance.' Sani nodded and ran to the nearest phone dialing 911 and requesting an ambulance. It arrived within minutes. while they waited, both Lucia and Sani stayed by Eros's side, Sani keeping a cool cloth on the man's forehead and Lucia holding Eros' hand trying to assure him that everything would be okay. When there was a knock at the door, Sani looked tot he woman. 'go let them in,..I'll stay with him.' she nodded and headed for the door.

Once there, she let the paramedics in and showed them the way to Eros' room. they brought along a stretcher, loaded him on, carried him out to the Ambulance. It was then one of the men asked who would he riding with him. the two looked at eachother, unsure on who should go..they both wanted to be there for Eros,..so they did what any other set of adults would do in a time like this..played rock, paper, scissors to figure out who would go...Sani won, best 2 out of 3. Lucia would arrive later via taxi.

212Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:27 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The voices were quite muffled within Eros' current state. He had not slammed against the ground thanks to Lucia having lessened the blow. None the less, he wasn't doing very well. It was as if his body just totally did a one-eighty just because he did not have his pills. Was it because of all the stress placed on him from his mother? Was that not helping? It still bothered him that his secret was told to Lucia...and possibly now...Sani would learn of it too. No, maybe his mother had not told Lucia everything. Maybe that one part that is the main reason for all of this...maybe she had not revealed that yet.

Time had passed, so many noises fillling the scene. Sirens perhaps? Eros really didn't know as he didn't know where he was at, or what was going on at that moment. He could feel fresh oxygen being forced into his system. He could sense someon other than the paramedics were with him at that moment though. "S....San...Sani?" He breathed out, only to wince as the pain shot through him again. Soon....he had found himself within the ER, an IV being placed upon him, the nurse's just waiting for the doctor's next orders so pretty much leaving poor Eros there within the room he was placed, Sani being left there with him. Lucia hadn't arrived yet.

213Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani refused to leave the male's side even for a moment,..he needed to be sure that the other was going to be okay,..he was worried half to death..He heard the other breathlessly call for him..I"m here Eros. he said catching on the others hand, kissing it gently. 'I'm not too sure what happened,..but you're going to be okay now..you're in the hospital, Lucia is on her way. Evenerythigns' gonna be okay,..I promise.' he said, kissing the boys hand again, a hot tear slowly making its way down his cheek and she watched over the pale seemingly lifeless body before him. As it would seem no one really had any answers as to what happened or why,..everyones first guess was stress,..but Sani coudl have told them that,..and that wasn't an answer the boy was going tko accept there was somthing else wrong and Sani was determined to figure out what it was that made the other this ill.

214Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eyes slowly began to shift, Eros seeming to fight whatever had taken ahold of him, trying his best to focus on Sani who was close by. He could feel the gentle sensation to his hand, only to wince as he saw the tear. Was...Sani really that worried about him? He was still trembling and sweating, but he was seeming to get a bit more hold of himself thanks to the IV fluids being pushed into him as well as a narcotic to help calm his body, his blood pressure having raised considerably as well as his palse. But now it was starting to calm down. "Sani..." Eros breathed out, only to gently squeeze the hand that held onto his. "I'm sorry....Nng...for worrying you. I....I didn't think my body would shift like this....I'm sorry..." Eros repeated a bit, trembling a little.

215Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani looked as the other as he tried to speak to him. Hearing him apologize. 'No it's alright, I just wish i knew what I could do for you right now...' he admitted. He wanted to know what it was that the male was going through, what caused it,..but it wasn't like he was expecting for Eros to tell him after only knowing him for a few days...but at the same time, it would have been nice to have some sort of idea..as it would seem, Lucia had an idea of what was going on, having Anna tell her about Eros' condition, so it was as though she had the advantage over him.
But Sani cared more about Eros than Lucia did,..that was to say, he was tied more ro him than Lucia did. 'We're gonna get you out of here soon okay? I'm gonna take you home and take care of you..' he whispered as he nuzzled against the boy's hand he held in his hand.

It was then Lucia finally arrived. 'How is he?' she asked somewhat rushing in to end a quiet moment. 'He's regained consciousness and and his vitals are begining to settle, But still no word on what's going on.'

Lucia looked at the boy in his pale state. 'We'll be lucky if there's anythign they can do for him...all we can do is wait,..and hope..'

216Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blushed a little, though it was hard to tell as his cheeks were a bit flushed to begin with. All Eros really could tell was that Sani was there with him, and the way the other was nuzzling against him was very soothing. Though soon another's voice came to him, this being Lucia's. He had regained his consciousness indeed, though was still out of it. He listened to the two, taking in shuttered breaths every now and then. "I'll...I'll be fine..." Eros whispered, only for another voice to soon enter the area.

"Eros? Eros..." The male's mother pushed into view, a frown upon her face. "Why didn't you tell me you ran out of those?" "I..." Eros really didn't know what to respond with and just took in a deep breath. Anna frowned and looked at the two, only to huff. "I'm going to tell your doctor what he needs to know...And after this...You're going to go to him. I do not want to hear any buts about it!" Before she could explain to bring Sani up to speed, the woman was off, Eros wincing as he heard his mother's words still kind of vibrating in his head. Though he seemed relieved that she didn't go into detail on who he was. Of course that person was his shrink who Eros really did not want to go back too. Though now he probably wasn't going to have much of a choice.

217Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:31 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Both Sani and Lucia were surprised to see Anna just come out of nowhere. Hearing her speak briefly, as quickly as she'd shown up,..she disappeared. Poor Sani still had no idea what was going on and was more confused than ever. Who was the mystery person they were talking about?

a few days had gone by, Eros slowly regained his strength. Sani watched over him the whole time...never leaving his side, Lucia on the other hand didn't see a reason to stay the whole time since Sani was there with the other, so she checked in from time to time. Finally, Eros was allowed to go home, all were relieved. Once home, Eros was instructed to stay in bed until he felt well enough to move around on his own. Since it always seemed so dark and gloomy in the male's room, Lucia came up with the idea to set Up a bed for Eros in the living room and did everythign she could to make sure he gelt confortable.

218Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:56 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was annoyed, not because of Lucia or Sani...but because he couldn't do his job. He had to make several calls to explain why he could not take to the shots, though had been told that it was alright. Luckily he was a big name when it came to photography and thus his employers understood his situation for the most part without any questions asked. That was the one thing Eros really liked about his job. They didn't dig into his secrets. Within his hand, a bottle of pills, the kind he had ran out. They had been filled, though he did not know when as he woke up one day at the hospital and they were there. His mother must have been able to get his prescription filled without the hassle of dealing with the shrink with his meetings. However, that all came crashing down as a knock came upon the door. Eros shifted his head curiously towards the door, wondering who it could possibly be. At the door...stood the very man that Eros did not want to see...his shrink. He decided he was going to make a house visit. Why? Well he was worried about Eros. Eros needed the medicine and had not taken well to a lack of the medication once the bottle was empty. The shrink had been contacted by Anna, the man having come to the hospital as quick as he could to fill the prescription for Eros, and then had made a deal with Anna that he would go to where Eros was instead of the other way around. After all, Eros was refusing to see the man on his own. The male stood there waiting for the door to be answered. He had long blond hair held within a loose pony tail, glasses upon his visage, blue eyes...a very young looking doctor to say the least. He was quite good looking and held a briefcase with him, awaiting for the door to open.

219Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:07 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia also heard the knock at the door,..she got up to go get it as Sani was busy in the kitchen as usual. opening te door stood the very handsome looking young doctor. She left the man in after he annonced who he was,..realizing the man was there to see Eros, she led him intot he living room where Eros was. 'Eros,..someone's here to see you.'

220Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros tensed as he saw the young looking doctor entering. "Shit..." "Eros, it's been awhile. I told you that this was serious." The male whispered, his hues narrowing a bit at Eros who was already trembling upon the bed. "I was able to fill your needed prescription so I can see that it's starting to work again. I'm going to come here from now and so that we can do what we need to do. You're not over everything yet it would seem. You shouldn't have waited so long for me to have to take to this type of action." Eros shot his gaze away from the male. "Don't worry. I'm not going to live here or anything. I'm just going to make visits. And you know it...You know that if I don't do this, or you don't come to me...It's going to happen again." the male was very vague, though there seemed to be something dark in the way the two spoke with one another. "If you have a private area, I suggest we take it in there. None the less, I did not come here today so that we can start our usual sessions. I came to check on you." Which was true at least. Eros frowned and shifted his gaze away. "Sani....Lucia....Please, can you leave the room." Eros whispered towards the two so that they could leave. "Don't worry about them Eros. I won't say a word. I've already said our sessions were private."

221Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia stayed nearby when she announced the doctor. She had a little idea of what was going on and could tell that Eros didn't want her knowing any more than she knew,..which apparently wasn't much. What did he mean by 'it would happen again?' What was it that happened that was so terrible. Sani apparently finished what he was working on in the kitchen and joined the group in the living room. 'What's going on?' the boy whispered to Lucia. 'Shh,..the doctor's here to see Eros,..I think he's a therapist or something.' she replied. it was then Eros spoke up, asking the 2 to leave the room. They looked at one another, neither of them having any new clues to what was going on with Eros. They turned to leave the room, Sani went back into the kitchen, Lucia followed him,..but ducked behind a divider to try and hear more of what was happening in the living room.

222Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I...I don't want them to find out what happened a year ago...I'm trying to put that past me...I...I still feel guilty over it." Eros admitted once he felt that the two were gone, not knowing of Lucia's hiding spot. "You've hid all those court papers I've noticed since the last time I was here." the doctor stated. "Nathan...I...I can't chance models finding out what I did. I'll lose my credibility if one were to find out and then spread the word. I don't need that. I need to keep my job...to keep my mother as far off my back as possible." Eros frowned, Nathan softening his gaze. "None the less, you need to keep seeing me. If you don't, you have to realize you may very well do it again...And this time it may not be seen as an accident Eros-san. They were able to assign you to me...but if it happens again...Especially something that serious, you're going to be taken to a mental institute." Eros frowned and shifted his gaze away. "You snapped when that girl did that to you a year ago. Yes, she may have hurt you, but you still feel bad about...." "Please don't say it. I...I didn't mean to at all...I..." Eros shot his gaze away. "Please don't remind me. I hate being reminded. I...I hate seeing her die over and over again. I...I don't want to do that again. I don't want to kill anyone else."

223Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia listened in as best as she could,..some of this the men talked about, she knew Anna had actually filled her in on a few things...she knew Eros had done something horrible,..but Anna didn't exactly say what,..or that Eros was on medication,..or at least supposed to be on medication,..crazy old bat..she continued to listen in,..hearing the mans' secret,..had he killed someone? Another woman? what had been the circumstances? what happened between him and the girl,..and what caused him to go so far as to kill her? Lucia didn't know,..but also wasn't sure if she wanted to find out. She crept away from her hiding spot so not to be seen,..though she was a little more than shocked. she attempted to slipped passed the kitchen, but Sani was waiting for her as he knew she didn't follow him more than a few steps. 'What happened,..what did you hear?'

'I didn't hear anything that would prove any importance to you or me,..they're just talking.' she lied. Lucia didn't want to tell the boy the truth,..she didn't want him to know,..but to have to find out on his own,..shel figured her tell him wouldn't do any good for he woudln't believe her,..she figured it might be best for him to find out through Eros...knwong he wouldn't lie to the boy may cause Sani to leave on his own instead of forcing him out like her plan had been all along.

224Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros had no idea he had been heard from Lucia, his expression already distant as hte doctor spoke to him. "I don't know why you keep avoiding me when you obviously want the help." Nathan stated with a sigh. "I...I just...I don't like talking about it." Eros admitted after a moment. "Well we need you to get over it. You have to get well so that you won't need that medicine anymore. Though now I'm starting to wonder if you're starting to get sick."

Eros blinked at this. "What do you mean?" "I mean that your body reacted very violently without having the medicine. I'm worried about that." Nathan whispered, only to shake his head. "None the less, I refilled your prescription and I will be back at a later date to have a session with you. For now, get your rest, and continue working on your project. Though seriously Eros...don't overdo it." Soon enough, Eros was by himself, Nathan taking his leave, a sigh leaving Eros as he slumped on the makeshift bed, his thoughts so troubled.

225Torn Canvas - Page 9 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia was talking with Sani,..well as much as she was willing too, though she was still a bit troubled by what she heard,..was it possible that she and Sani were in danger? Afterall, she still didn't know that Sani was only pretending to be female. the two spoke lowly to one another and stopped instantly when Nathan had passed the kitchen entrance, they watched the man leave. Looking at one another for a second, both wondering what happened in there. Lucia wasn't sure what she was going to do with the information that she'd gained and decided to go off into her room think dwell more on that thought. Sani on the other hand made his way into the living room to spend a little time with Eros.

'Hey Stranger..how are you feeling?' he smirked jokingly and went to kneel next to the bed, brushing a few strands from the mans visage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum