The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 30]

226Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros had no idea that he had been overheard, nor did he want to be overheard. This was something he didn't want others to know. After all...what would they think of him then? He was a dangerous person because of his instability...Would that cause Sani and Lucia to begin to fear him? He didn't want that. He wanted to be seen for who he was. Eros grew distant, only to take in a soft breath as Sani's voice alerted him. His gaze became warm, focusing upon the young man that had remained by his side while he was in the worst parts of his withdrawl.

"Better now that I get to see your pretty face." Eros smirked, watching as the other knelt beside the bed. The gentle touch caused his eyes to lock upon Sani's eyes. "Sorry to have worried you. I just...I suffer from a type of disorder that I need to keep up with meds. I...I've been neglecting to see my...therapist, thus my order didn't fill..." It wasn't a complete lie....Hell that was all true. It just wasn't the entire story. "I should be fine. I guess...I need to grow up a bit more and get used to a therapist." Eros sighed, only to smile. "I...felt you nearby the entire time. I..." Eros blushed a little and shifted his head a bit. He wasn't used to that. It was nice.

227Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani blushed at the compliment he recieved from Eros. it was then that he heard as the other explained about what happened to him. 'So why didn't you tell me that you were out of your meds if you knew that you needed them?' The boy asked concered..he didn't mean it like he was trying to pry,..but more like he wasa worried,..and how could he not be? The boy had no idea what was going on with the other,..not that this was really something that Eros would tell someone after just meeting him,..but Sani had hoped that maybe they were just a little bit past that.

'I was more than worried. I was afraid to leave..silly I know,..but if you woke up while i wasn't there..that I would have missed my chance to know that you were alright.' he admitted. 'I care about you, ya know..I like you alot, and if it's alright with you, I'd like to have a better idea of what's going on with you',..you don't have to tell me everything,..but just let me in just a little. i dont' want to have to go through that again,..not knowing what's going on. If I can help you,..let me know. I know you have your problems..I accept that. I dont' always know what's going on with you but I hope that you trust me enough after a while to let me in a little more...and that you see where I'm coming from on this. I don't want to force you to tell me anything you don't want to,..but I hope that one day..you feel that you can..cause I want to be at your side,..and I don't plan on going anywhere.' the boy promised and leaned down to gently claim the other's lips.

228Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:53 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros softened his gaze as he noted the other's concerns. "I...I guess I just didn't think it was...something you needed to find out. Not..many people like to be around someone who needs meds for...well...issues." Eros admitted with a sigh. "I..I don't really enjoy telling people about my shortcomings...Especially those I'm more interested in." Eros pointed out. Though he listened to the other more, his gaze softening further. He really had worried Sani, it was so clear upon the way the boy spoke. It was genuine. I don't deserve someone like him...If he knew what I did...Would he still treat me like he does now?

"Sani...Mm..." Eros found himself gently silenced as Sani leaned down and claimed his lips. Eros blushed a little and returned the kiss, but only for a short moment before breaking it gently. "Sani....I...maybe at some point I'll explain the whole situation, though I will tell you a little bit." Eros whispered and shifted his gaze away hesitantly before returning his gaze. "Something...happened...and it caused me to...to do something I regret strongly. Because of it, I had...to deal with some things and it...it also turned me in a way. It's made it so that I...I have nightmares at night. Sometimes I...act in ways...that are displeasing so to say...My heart races wildly and I just become a total mess. And then there are times like you saw...Me on the verge of falling into darkness, becoming unconscious. Sometimes I black out and don't know what I'm doing till I wake up. It's all because of...something I did a year ago. I can't...it's hard for me...to explain what I did. I can't tell you yet. Please understand. It's not something easy for me." Eros admitted.

"This medicine is what keeps me stable. I thought I was finally over it and decided to not go back to Nathan...my therapist. I thought I could get through without the medicine. I thought I could change my life around...I was so wrong." Eros frowned. "It seems I'll have to come to terms with it a bit longer." Eros seemed to grow sad at this. "I told you Sani...I'm a mess."

229Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy heard as Eros was about to say something as he leaned over to kiss him,..but was glad that the kother let him at least have the kiss and then go on to tell him what he was going to. When the kiss ended Sano listened to the other as he began to explain parts of what was going on with him..to him. When the other was finished, Sani smiled warmly and shook his head slightly. 'You're not a mess,.you dont' have to worry about things like that,..I'm not going to make you tell me more than you want to, I can wait..but I thank you for telling me at least that much,..it means a lot to me.' He kissed the man's forehead. 'you have your demons or dark passengers,..whatever you want to call it.., I accept that, cause I know you don't have to be a slave to them. You may think it's not true...but it is. I know you have what itl takes to overcome this and if there's anything I can do to help you through this,..I'll do it. I know you can conquer whatever darkness you have in you,..and I'll be there..we all have issues..I've got a few of my own that I still need to work out,..and when the time is right I'll let you in on my secrets..though i doubt you'd be as understanding.' he admitted. Sani wanted to be able to tell the other, but knew he'd never understand..not many people would and Sani knew that too...only time would tell at this point.

230Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked at this, having felt the kiss upon his head. However, it was the last words that the other had said. Sani doubted he would be as understanding to the secrets Sani had? He knew that Sani was hiding something, but what was it? Would you be understanding if you knew I've killed someone? Not just that, I've harmed so many in my time ever since then. Would you be understanding then? What about you? Why do you think I would not understand?

Eros was a bit confused at Sani's words, though did not press on it. What for? He didn't want Sani to find out yet about his dark past, so why bother trying to force the other to say his? "When...when the time comes, when I'm ready to tell you...I...I hope you'll be as understanding as you are now." Eros admitted and gently touched the other's cheek. "And I hope by then...you'll be able to tell me your own secret. If we get to that point...then I know that I won't be able to hold back anything from you. If it gets to the point that I have to have you completely in my life...I will tell you everything. I...I want you to love me for who I am, for what I've done and everything that has become a part of me. So...I will have to tell you if it does come to that point in our relationship."

231Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:29 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Then that's my goal...for you to want me in your life completely,..because I want you in mine, there's still something about you that I can't quite place, I wanna know what it is cause it's driving me up the wall.' the boy chuckled at the last part. 'And don't think you're going to lose me so easily..have a little faith in me hm? We've all done things we're not proud of,..that we want hidden in the shadows,.and that's fine. though my secret doesnt' span out quite as far as yours i'm sure..it happened just before we met so...forgive me,..I'm just not ready to tell you..and that goes for anyone,..but if the time comes that I do tell anyone,..you'll be the first to know...i promise.' he smiled.

'And that's another thing..you're the only one that makes me smile like this..like for no reason at all,..I think it's the way you look at me, or it's because you right through whatever it is I'm trying to hide..well..either that or I'm just that bad at hiding stuff..but with you...I really can relax and be myself. I think that's why i'm falling for you more and more all the time. ..Well,..it's either that, or it's your amazing body.~' the lad smiled, trying to sound jokingly,.but a deep blush flooded his cheeks after he said such of thing..it wasn't like him to be so forward with words such as that,..but Sani thought to himself to be more and more loose and playful around Eros,..like the other was allowing him to be and not have to worry about anything...he liked that feeling of freedom.

232Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros found a faint blush taking him as Sani stated that he wanted Eros within his life. He also couldn't help but blush when being told that he would be the first to know Sani's secret when it came to revealing it. "Sani..." Eros continued to listen, his gaze starting to soften more and more as Sani explained himself. He made him smile like that? Such words, such warm words. At the last part, Eros couldn't help but smirk. "It is amazing isn't it?" Eros teased back, trying to feign his conceited side that he used to play around with.

With a soft laugh, Eros shifted the hand upon the youth's cheek and moved it behind Sani's head, only to pull the other close and claim Sani's lips again, though only briefly before resting his forehead upon the other's own. "I...I like it when you are yourself. Because of that, I think it makes me want you even more. I'm falling for you too Sani...The more I'm with you, the more I am starting to need you. If it wasn't for a possible relapse...hmhm...I'd make love to you right here and now." Eros gently whispered, only to resume the kiss, pushing his tongue into the other's mouth, wanting to at least taste Sani.

233Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:31 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani rolled his eyes at the others cocky remark, seemingly to compliment himself of his own body. he looked into the man's eyes as he took to cradling his head with his hand, drawing him near for a brief kiss, only to rest their foreheads together for a moment. only for crimson tones to capture his face as Eros mentioned how he wanted to have his way with the other. Not that it was really a bad thing for the other to say, afterall,..it was something the boy didn't mind hearing..but that fact that the other was so...forward about it. That was still something Sani couldn't do quite yet, though he loved how Eros was...and seemed to enjoy the reactions he got from Sani.

Before the boy could say anything, Eros had claimed his lips once more,..taking his time at this point, Sani inviting the mans inner organ to find his own, eyes closed..enjoying the attention the other gave him. He played along, bringing his hands to handle the sides of the mans face, his thumbs carressing his cheeks. Sani fought against himself,..trying to hold back although he wanted more of the other, but knew better and that he'd just have to wait a while...he was semi-okay with this..he knew the longer he waited, the better it would be,..but also hated to have to wait.

Soon the kiss ended. Sani trying his best to hold back, made it through..just barely. Sani smirked, then kissed the man's forehead softly. 'You shoudl try to relax and get some rest..I got a couple of things I gotta work on,..I'll check up on you in a while.' he said, leaving the room.

Around that time, Lucia had decided she wanted to do something nice for Eros in way of finding a reason to talk to the other. She just missed an intimate moment Eros and Sani had had, although that wasn't on her list on things of importance for her. She'd gone into the kitchen to make tea..at least she didn't screw that up too. Setting up a tray with tea and all the added cups and servers and whatnot,..she brought it into the living room. 'Hey there,..how you're feeling better,..I made you some tea.' the girl smiled softly,..Lucia, putting on her sweet act,..though it didn't seem fake,..it was just her being nice..

234Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I...I suppose I should. Hmhm. Alright, I'll be here. Not like I'm going anywhere. Doctor's orders." A sigh left Eros at this, though he gave a wink towards Sani to show that he would be alright. As the other left, Eros closed his eyes, remembering the kiss he had just shared...as well as the words. Sani, you really do bring out so much from me. I don't know what it is, but you really are something. I hope...I hope that when I do tell you, if that is the case, that you'll still accept me. I don't want to lose you because of what I've done.

Opening his eyes, Eros noticed that another was coming to check on him, Lucia. Seeing the tray, Eros blinked at it, noticing that it was tea upon the tray. "Yes, I'm starting to become more rested. I see that, hmhm, thanks for the tea." Eros stated with a gentle smile, watching as the woman put the tray upon the coffee table no doubt. "I...I'm sorry I worried you. Seeing me like that, it's kind of embarrassing." Eros admitted, his cheeks burning a bit, his brow twitching in irritation. After all, what man liked to look so weak in front of a girl? "Though...thank you for coming to the hospital with Sani...If it wasn't for you two, who knows what could have happened.

235Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The woman smiled as she set the tray on the coffee table and began to pour the male a cup of tea. Eros apologized, 'It's alright,..I had a feeling something like that would happen. Mother told me little things about what happened,..I guess she didn't' tell me tell me everything..Only that you went against the law and they were able to cover it up as an accident and that you went to get help...I guess that wasn't the whole story, I heard what really happened,..when Nathan was here, Sani doesn't know ..yet..but I guess it doesn't matter anyhow. I just want you to get better Eros..I want to help you,..if I can, but even if I can't..Mother matched us together,..I think we should give ilt a try don't you think? I mean it's not like we can't stand each other..we don't fight,..and we even had fun that day we went to the beach. You don't have to say anything about it,..you can tell me when you're ready,..but I really think that you should think about it. I'm sure I can do so much more for you than Sani can. Sure she can cook,..but anyone coudl pick up a recipe book and learn,..I can take classes,..I can get better..i'm just not used to it is all,..but if that's what you want..a domestic wife,..i can be that for you..and so much more if you just give me a chance. Or,..we can have so much more together,.you and I marry and you'll never have to lift a finger ever again. with all the hired help, we can be completely free to be together and never have to worry about a thing ever again. Oh Eros,..that would be wonderful don't you think?'

Lucia was getting down to business,..to see what she could do for Eros to agree to be with her and to kick Sani to thel curb, Sani didn't seem so bad,..but he was still a threat to her and a pretty big one, Sani was perfect and Lucia couldn't seem to compare,..but she was still determined to get Eros to pick her over Sani,..afterall,..her future depended on it.

236Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:03 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros had relaxed when he heard that his mother had told her some things, but not the entire story, which was relieved for...Until she stated that she had heard them. Eyes widened at this, Eros becoming a bit pale at this. So she had heard? The expression he had was of sheer nervousness. Though he began to relax again as it would seem that Lucia was not bothered by this. He was actually surprised about her reactoin to the entire thing. She wanted to help him? She knew he had killed someone and have had issues because of it ever since? Lucia sure was something else. She was so nice, but at the same time, she was fighting for him against Sani. It was so clear when she spoke on how she could do much more for him than Sani could. "I...I don't know Lucia...It really doesn't bother you?"

Eros has to question the other. Though he wondered how far Lucia was going to go to ensure that she won over Sani? For one thing, Sani was way on the lead. Also on top of that, the two had pleased eachother quite sexually over the past couple of days. Lucia had yet to really do any of that sort of thing other than the kiss...and well, Eros was too nervous to even attempt something for the simple fact that this woman was brought to him by his mother. Though had he thought of it? Eros was a man...so yeah of course he did. However, he was enjoying Sani most of the time. He studied the woman, wondering if she really was cool with the idea of what he had done in the past.

237Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:25 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia heard as the other posed the question of if she really was okay with what he'd done in the past. 'Well I must admit that it was a bit of a shock to hear you confirm that you've actually killed someone. I uh,..I'm not really sure what to say about that. I mean I'm sure that you didn't mean to, that you weren't in the right miond frame and I'm sure whatever Nathan has you on will help keep you stable, so I'm sure what you're gonna be alright..so why would it bother me you know?'

The woman stated. it wasn't like what she heard didn't upset her,..it did,..but she wasn't going to try and dwell on it..if it meant that she could be with Eros and save her family's status,..then what did it matter anyway? 'I accept you,..Sani on the other hand..she seems like such a delicate flower,..I don't think that she would handle it as well,..I haven't told her anything..but don't you think she ought to know what she's going after? I mean obviously you haven't told her just yet, shouldn't she know who you really are? If she really does care about you,..she won't leave,..but I have a feeling she's been stringing you along this whole time. I dont' want to sound cruel,..but I'm just showing you all the possibilities here.'

What was it that Lucia trying to do? Why to show Eros that she was right for him and that Sani would never understand him like she could. At this point she was trying to prove to the other that he didn't want Sani, but her instead and to prove to him that Sani would flee from him if and when he said anything about his past.

238Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"D...Don't. Don't say a word to her. Please." Eros quickly pleaded as he heard the woman state that she had not told Sani yet. If anyone was going to tell Sani, he wanted it to be himself, not someone else. "Y...yes. She should know. But...I need to wait till the right time. I can't say it. It's hard enough for me to even attempt to repeat it to you. Please, don't tell her." Eros pleaded again. "I..I know." Eros admitted when she said that she wasn't trying to sound cruel, but was just showing Eros all the possibilities. Like she needed to tell him. He worried about what Sani's real feelings were all the time, just as he wondered what Lucia's real motives were.

"Lucia...Other than my status, what is it that you like about me?" Eros decided to chance the subject from that of his past, to the situation of now. She said she had liked him, he wondered what she liked about him. Also, he wondered about that kiss still, but kept that to himself. What if Lucia was indeed more right for him than Sani? Sani told him he wanted Eros to be able to choose for himself, so he did need to test both waters. However, Sani, like stated before, did have a nice head start. Lucia had to step up her game if she wanted Eros to start responding to her as well.

239Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia looked a bit surprised to hear the man ask what it was about him that she liked,.other than his status,..actually his status she coudl personally care less,..but as for her well-being,..it was supposed to be extremely important to her. but still this wasn't something that she had really planned to answer, so anything she came up with would be completely on the fly. 'What is it that I like about you? Plenty..you're sweet and very kind, I think we had a lot of fun on our outing even though all we did was talk. You're someone I enjoy talking to you,..I feel like I really can be myself when I'm around you. Not to mention i think that you're very handsome, I'd be a fool to think otherwise.' she said with a light chuckle. 'And i find myself wondering how far you and I could go if we really were together,..I think about that kiss we had all the time...and wonder if...if maybe we could try again?' the woman asked as she leaned towards the other,..but not too far, if Eros wanted to kiss her,..he'd have to make some sort of effort as well,..but she did this just in case he refused her.

240Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:03 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I am handsome aren't I?" Eros teased like he always did when he was given compliments. It wasn't that he was really vain, he just loved to tease the situation really. "You think about it too?" Eros actually blushed a bit at this, hearing that the other was actually curious of trying it again. Watching as the woman moved close, as if waiting for him to respond, Eros wondered if this was what he should do. If I am going to find out for myself if I am in love with one of these two, either Sani or Lucia, I'm going to need to explore both horizons. Lucia is very kind and is trying so hard for me to notice her. She also knows my secret...and seems to be alright with it. I'm very surprised at this. But if she can look past that, maybe I should....see how much farther this relationship could go as well. Eros narrowed his gaze a bit seductively and pushed his head forward, claiming the woman's lips, canting his head a little to deepen it a bit.

241Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Lucia was actually surprised the other accepted her attempt to kiss him,..but felt it very promising that Eros really was going to give her a shot. She leaned in a bit more as the other deepened the kiss. The woman blushed a bit at this action. The girl placed a hand on the mans cheek as she kissed him,..finding stands of hair resting on her digits and allowed her hand to comb through them as she the kiss continued. Again it was yet another gentle kiss,..though much longer than the first that they'd shared, but this one seemed to mean something this time.

Finally ending the kiss, Lucia was silent, and looked into the eyes of Eros, as if to be looking for an answer,..reaction..anything at this point for she wasn't sure what she thought of this. She enjoyed the kiss yes,..but she was confused on how she felt about it..did she really fele anythign form it,..or was that just what she wanted to feel,..like there was feeling behind it, rather than her own thoughts of what she wanted.

242Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros was not expecting the gentle touch to his cheek, feeling her fingertips pressing against his flesh there, mingling with his hair. As she ended the kiss, Eros found himself a bit speechless, his gaze focusing upon her visage to see if he too could note any reactions. "You're...hesitant." Eros soon whispered, studying her features. Eros found himself wanting to tease the woman like he did with Sani countless times. "Have you ever been with another man before? Or would I be your first?" Eros canted his head to the side as he waited for an answer.

"You know, I have two very cute girls trying to get to me...I must be the luckiest man alive." Eros decided he really just wanted to push aside his past, not wanting to speak more upon it. "Just understand...I...I need to think this through alright? I need to know your feelings for real. I need to know Sani's for real. I don't want to end up making the wrong choice in the end. Sani is fighting hard for me...Will you fight hard for me too?"

243Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Eyes widened briefly when Eros noticed how Lucia seemed to hold back, then grinned when the other asked if this was her first time with a man before. 'No, that's not it,.you're not my first,..but..it's just that I really don't want to mess this up,..I want to this to turn out right. I don't want this to fail because of somethign i did wrong, or cause I pushed you too hard or something.' She admitted. It was then the other mentioned that Sani was working hard against her to get Eros, though she knew she was in competition with the other, she didn't realize how far behind she was with the other,..though she could ball park the possibility seeing how Sani and Eros were together before she even came onto the scene,.so she had a bit of catching up to do which was what her next plan would be.

'Well Sani has a bit of an advantage over me, and I can see why she would want to keep that seeing how you've been together longer than you've known me and maybe she feel threatened by me,..totally understandable,..but I also think she should give me a chance,..who knows..maybe I'm the one that can make you happy. So yeah,..I'm gonna fight harder for you as well,..whatever she's got,..I'm gonna bring 10x fold!' the girl smiled, seemingly proud of herself at making a stand.

244Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"I think you two threaten eachother during this situation." Eros sighed at this, slumping back on the bed. "I'm having a real hard time with this Lucia. I want to see how far things go with Sani and I...Though now my mother forces you into my life. At first, I thought I could just shove you aside...But then you..." Eros shifted his gaze away as a faint blush took his cheeks. She had kissed him so tenderly and showed a side he was not expecting. It threw him off, and so did the kiss. Eyes deviated back to where Lucia was, watching as the girl seemed quite proud of herself.

I don't know what to do. I thought it would be easy just focusing on Sani...but now Lucia is starting to find ways that interest me. She's starting to interest me more and more, though I still feel something with Sani. There's something about him that makes me want to know more about him. And now I'm starting to develop such a thing for Lucia.

245Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:27 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

This was true,..both parties felt threatened by one another, and for good reason at that, and both seemed determinded to win Eros' heart,..although that wouldn't be an easy task since the poor boy was so confused about things as it were. Lucia could see how frustrating things were on Eros since he simply didn't know what or rather who he wanted at this point.

Lucia listened as the other explained his point of view and how he had thought that things would ahve been much simplier,..but it appeared that the kiss he and she had shared seemed to complicate things a bit for him as Sani seemed to be the one pulling out to win and suddenly it was as though they were just about neck and neck. She was relieved to hear that she had some kind of effect on Eros and that would only help her plan further to take him for her own and use him to save her family's name. It wasn't Eros' money she was after, moreso his name. For the man seemed to be such a bigshot in the biz, if he made a switch and went to work for her father, his fame and luxuries would follow him thus pushing her father's company back on top where everyone assumed it was all the time and no one would need to know that they were ever in trouble. Lucia had promised her father such a thing, that she would marry the perfect candidate to save the family company,..doing whatever it took, even if it meant lying all along just to get her way and trick the other into marrying her, making them think she loved them in return.

Not to say that this was the case. Lucia still wasn't sure how she felt about Eros, but he definately had something she wanted and knew she'd have to work hard to obtain it.

The woman pulled her attention to the man before her as he explained his delimna on how he wanted to see how far things would go with Sani, and then she came along and suddenly.. 'But what?' she asked, seeing the other blush, and she got the hint of what he meant. 'I'm sorry for making this hard for you, I really am,..but I'm, also thankful that you're giving me the chance instead of having your mind set to ignore me...i'll try my best to make things easier for you,..in hopes that you see that you and I can work out perfectly,..and that I'm your right choice.' the woman smiled gently as this too she was pleased with, making it clear that she wasn't going to hold back and that she would prove to him that she was right for him and not Sani.

246Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"It's not really your fault. I guess in a way it could be, but I mainly blame my mother..." Eros admitted with a slight grumble. "As well as myself." He added that since it was true. He was the way he was because he as undecisive. He was having a hard time figuring out what it was he wanted. He really didn't want a relationship before hand until Sani suddenly walked into his life and made him start feelings things he hadn't felt in a long time. Usually he just had a good screw here and there, but now he was developing feelings for Sani. Thanks to Lucia's strange change in behavior, he was finding himself developing strange feelings for the young girl as well.

Soon enough, he got the young woman to leave him be so that he could rest the night that soon came. He really wasn't all that hungry but had taken to some food just to help settle his stomach thanks to the medications he had to take. Once the sun came, it would be a brand new day.

A brand new day indeed had arrived, Eros within the living room starting to stir up as the sunlight came through the windows that were in the room. Sitting up, Eros rubbed at his eyes and realized that he felt better, clearheaded even. Being relieved at this, the young man pushed himself from the couch bed and began to start fixing it up. The medicine was doing it's job, and the rest had only helped him. He wondered if breakfast was already being worked on, his senses slowly coming to him. What time was it even? Eros didn't know as he had lost track of time having practically konked out on the sofa bed.

247Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:33 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

indeed a new day had come about and breakfast was underway, though there was something different going on int he kitchen for Lucia was in it,..not only that but Sani as well. As it would seem, the two had come to terms of helping oneanother out in a sense,..though there wasn't anything that Lucia could really teach Sani,..but Sani was teaching Lucia to cook,..moreso, teaching her how to not burn the house down. the two were working together after having a long talk the night before about how they were no longer going to fight one another, but to just do their best to win Eros on their own,..rather than trying to sabatose the other's chances. Sani was glad because he was tired of having to watch his back every time Lucia was around him,..but even then wasn't sure how much he could trust the woman,..she coudl have been fooling him. So he was going to see how far this would go, but keep his guard up just in case.

the two had been in the kitchen for a little over an hour, Sani trying his best to show lucia to make pancakes from scratch, scrambled eggs, toast and sausage. she'd burnt the toast, the eggs weren't really scrambled but more like a mess..but still edible and worst of all she'd dropped eggshells in the batter for the pancakes. Sani was able to get most of them out,..but there was still a chance he'd missed a few. so needless to say, the kitchen was a mess that they tried to keep to a minimum,..but because Lucia was there,..that simply didn't happen. Nonetheless, the food would turn out alright just the same and it was about ready, Sani instructed the other to start setting the table and once that was done to fetch eros from his makeshift bed in the living room, although they'd let the boy sleep most of the time, Sani didn't like the idea of eros skipping a meal in fear of him getting even sicker.

As lucia got to the living room, she saw Eros already awake. 'Oh you're already up, Good Morning.~' She smiled cheerfully as she came into the room to help the other up from the bed. 'Breakfast is ready if you want to eat,..i can help you to the table if you want.' she offered. Both Sani and Lucia seemed to be in lighter spirits about the house. As it woudl seem that lucia and Sani somewhat bonded the night before, Lucia had come to the boy offering a truce,..they sat and talked for hours, both trying not to bring Eros up into the conversation and had succeeded and became closer in the process.

248Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:56 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked as Lucia soon came into the room. "Good..good morning. Oh, you both are in the kitchen?" Eros noticed, still hearing sounds coming from the kitchen area. He was surprised at this as the two usually wanted to fight eachother, well...somewhat. Turning to the woman, he shook his head. "No no, I can walk. I'm feeling a lot better." His stomach growled, a soft laugh leaving Eros. "It would seem my apetite has gotten better as well. I'll go to the table." He was still a little weak, but that was simply because he was stuck to the bed for a good while. But he was able to keep his balance and was now making his way to the table to where food would soon be brought. He wasn't going to look within the kitchen area for the simple fact that he wasn't ready to see the type of mess the two had to have cooked up for him.

Instead, Eros had taken to the dining room where Lucia had set up the table. "So, what's cooking? What are my two lovely young ladies preparing for me?" Eros couldn't help but give a quirky grin as he thought over the situation. He had to be one of the luckiest guys out there to have a cute girl and a cute boy set up breakfast for him. Of course he wouldn't reveal to Lucia that Sani was indeed a boy. A slight chuckle took to him within his thoughts though as he thought over the fact that now that he felt better...that maybe he could have Sani again that night. Though a slight thought did cross his mind on if Lucia was into...well..intercourse. Eros was a man, of course he was thinking of sex no matter who!

249Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:08 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

although Eros mentioned that he was alright to move about himself, lucia still stayed by him just in case. she stayed by his side until he reached the table at which time she disappeared in the the kitchen when Eros asked what was cooking, instead of telling him, she decided to show him. She came back with a plate full of pancakes and her other hand carrying the syrup holsters Sani right behind her carrying the rest, the eggs, plate of toast and sausage and a pitcher of juice. Sani didn't want to have to go intot he kitchen again unless he absolutely needed to and it wasn't really an overload for him to carry the rest of the items, he'd been a waiter beforehand and had trained himself to carry many plates at once.

once things were settled, the two took to pampering Eros a bit, by making his plate, filling his cup and such. Once he was situated, the two sat down, usually they sat across from one another,..but this time took to sitting next to one another which was such a rare sight to see. Before taking a bite, Lucia looke dot Eros, 'i hope you like it,..we worked really hard on it.' she said. 'Oh,..please excuse the eggshells.' she added as she was aware that there was a chance Sani had missed some when he took to threading through the batter with a plastic spatcula in seach for the foreign pieces of matter. Sani was silent, as well...Lucia had said all there was really to say at that point,..but he did make it a point to ask. 'How are you feeling today?'

250Torn Canvas - Page 10 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:26 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros watched as Sani and Lucia soon entered with breakfast, taking note how the two were working together. Wasn't this a sight for sore eyes? And then for the two to sit next to each other instead of across, it wasn't something Eros was expecting to say the least. Eros was silent, blushing a little at the fact that both of them had readied his plate. Lucia then warned him of the eggshells, a slight sigh leaving Eros at this. Despite how good it did look and smell, he knew that he was going to have to watch out for something. None the less, it sure was not nice having to cook all the time. Eros could get used to this.

"Thanks guys. It looks great." Eros stated honestly, only to turn to Sani who had asked how he was feeling. "Much better Sani. I think I got the rest I needed last night. The...the medication is helping too." Eros always seemed hesitant to talk about his medicine. He really hoped that Lucia had yet to say anything to Sani about what the two had discussed before. He really wasn't ready to explain the situation to Sani. Nor was he really ready for when Lucia found out. None the less, she had, and he had to deal with it. At least she seemed to accept him, which was also a big surprise to Eros. None the less, it was breakfast time. "Mm...not bad. Though...you two seem to be...getting along more." Eros pointed out with a slight puzzled expression. He wasn't sure what to think of that, though it was nice to not have them both kind of glaring at eachother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum