The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 30]

551Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani looked up as Eros came down the stairs, noticing the designer clothing right away,..being in the fashion business,..he could spot that kind of thing a mile away. Eros looked more handsome that usual to the other. Sani couldn't help but smirk a little. 'You do clean up well,..I knew there was a reason I picked you.' he teased. Sani thought the man was attractive in everyday clothes,..then again, he also thought he was attractive in nothing at all, but that was neither here nor there. This was such a rare sight,..it was hard for Sani not to stare at Eros, he was just hot! Sani smiled at the other's compliment. 'Because I'm a model,.it's what I do for a living.' he teased, playing off the snotty model. 'But you,..you're something else,..this must be a special occasion for you to be all dressed up like that,..i've never seen you dress like this....I like it.' he smiled, giving the man a kiss on the cheek. Taking his hand, picking up a purse with the other. 'Shall we?'

Could James ever get bored of Nathan? James didn't see that happening,..after all,..day 3, date 2 and already tons of drama..Nathan already had enough that would kepe im busy for a lifetime,..so that wasn't something the other would have to worry about. Nathan wouldn't have to wait long. James knocked at the door of the loft, placing both hands in his dress pants. James had dressed up a bit,..then again, he wore a suit on a daily basis so he didn't really see himself as dressed up when he was in a suit and tie. James had been excited for their date as well, he didn't want to wait to see the man again,..even though the afternoon had been so awkward for them.

552Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

A smirk took to Eros as he was complimented. "Of course I do. I'm a hot commodity of course." Eros tesaed in his usual way. "That is true, you do somehow keep beautiful every day...At least every day I've seen. Even when you get up your beautiful despite having bed-head." Eros teased as he touched the other by the cheek. "And indeed it is a special occasion. I'm taking such a foxy specimen such as yourself out. I've got to look my best. Hmhm, glad you like it. As for you...I definitely enjoy what I see...Can't wait to see what it's like to mess with you in that outfit though." Eros admitted like a typical lechy pervert he was. "We shall." Eros enjoyed the kiss at the cheek and pushed out a arm for the other to take with his hand. "Cute purse." Eros snickered, having fun.

Nathan was hoping to have fun as well. Blushing as he heard a knock at the door, Nathan moved to it and opened it up, finding himself breathing in a bit at the sight of the other. Eros wasn't the only one that cleaned up well. Sure he had seen the man in suits and stuff before, but for some reason, it was more noticeable this time. "H...Hi..." Nathan got out, only to gasp and blush. "I mean, I'm ready when you are....Oh man.." Nathan couldn't believe how dorky he must seemed, only to smile and take to his keys to show that he was ready, locking the door and waiting to follow James to the man's car. "So...where are we going?"

553Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

As handsome and cleaned up Eros was,..he almost forgot that he was still a man. Sani rolled his eyes at the man's remark. 'you're such a guy..' he teased back as the man had called him a 'foxy specimen'. the comments only got more and more typical guy-like and the youth decided to ignore them. Regardless of what he said, Sani was still glad to go out with the other, excited as this would count of their first date. Sani locked his arm with the others after grabbing his purse. 'What? I wanted to look the part.' he said,..justifying the reason for the purse. The two walked out of the house, Sani finding himself more and more excited about the night they had ahead of them, waiting at the passenger door for the other to open it for him. 'So, where did you have in mind for us to go?' he asked.

On the other side of town, James stood before Nathan,..giving him the once over. He raised an eyebrow as he was impressed in how the other looked. 'hmhm you look good.' he compliment as the other was barely able to get out a simple 'hello.' he chuckled as the man blushed. only to trip over his words. 'Come on.' he smiled. he opened the door for the man as he was asked where they were headed. 'Thought we'd go out for some seafood,....sushi to be exact.' he said, as he waited for the other to get it so he could close the door.
Getting into the car himself, he started it, now on their way to the restaraunt. 'I want to thank you for meeting with me a bit earlier than planned. I...i guess I missed you..' he admitted, blushing a bit at the last part, he hadn't really planned to tell the man that..it just happened.

554Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Haha, and you're such a babe." Eros teased back but had given his arm to Sani. As Sani took his arm, Eros gave a warm smile before moving over to the very direction of his car. Once inside, having opened it up for the other, Eros soon got to his side of the car, starting up the engine. "I was thinking, how about some seafood?" Eros grinned brightly. "I know of this place that I haven't been too in a long time. It's a real nice place, very traditional in a Japanese sense. I thought you would like such a place. Hmhm. I think I'm going to buy you a kimono at the shop nearby. Yes...I think I will. I think you'll look extremely lovely in one. In fact...I want to take photos of you in one." Eros smiled brightly towards the other.

Nathan blushed to hear that he looked good. "S...So do you." Nathan admitted with a slight deviation of his eyes, blushing even more before returning his gaze. James really was good looking. Nodding, Nathan locked the door behind him and moved after James. "Sushi? That...that sounds good." Nathan admitted with a smile. Once he got into the car. Listening to James speak, eyes widened and a soft breath left Nathan as he was surprised by James' next words. Seeing the other blush, his own doubled. "J...James...I..." Nathan paused, only to softly giggle to himself. It...it makes me happy I think...hearing him say stuff like that. Did he really miss me? I think...I missed him too. "I...I'm gad you texted me for an eary meet up." Nathan got out as best as he could. "I'm...looking forward to tonight. I mean...our date." Nathan quickly corrected himself, meaning on how he wanted to have a good night starting right then and there...not that he was expecting more sex again. Nope, Nathan was going to try to avoid sex!

555Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Seafood? that sounds good actually.' Sani agreed. 'If you think I'll like it, I'm sure i'll love it.' he smiled, still just happy to be going out with the other,..he would have been just as happy if Eros anounced that there were going to Jack in the Box for dinner. He just enjoyed the company of the man, confident the other felt the same way as he did. Sani would have been happy with just the comments made,..but Eros seemed to go on to speak of getting the boy a kimono. 'Oh,..Eros you don't..' he was cut off as the other decided that he was going to get one for the boy,..wanting to take photos of him in one at that. He'd given up at that point. 'You spoil me way too much..just so you know..' he giggled.

James smiled to hear the other was glad he'd texted him for an early meet-up. 'I'm looking forward to tonight as well. I think you'll like where we're going.' Did James have sex on the brain? Not necessarily, he figured he had lost his chance from the stunt he pulled this morning,..but it also didn't mean that he wouldn't spend the night with the man,..he felt he owed him that much at least. it wasn't long until they arrived at the restaurant. Steeping out of the car, he handed his key to the vallet as he opened the passenger door for Nathan. Once that had been done, they checked their coats. James went on to the host. 'Reservation for Kystoff.'
'Krys....toff...yes party of 2?' 'Yes that's right.' 'Follow me please.' The host said and led them to a table, taking their drink orders and leaving them with menus. 'I owe you fro today,..this morning,..everything..so I'm paying for dinner tonight,..pick out what you want, as much as you want.'

556Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros smiled, glad to hear that seafood sounded good to Sani, stating that he was certain he would love it if Eros thought so. "I hope so. I don't want to be proven wrong." Eros laughed as the two were now heading over to the, strangely enough, same restaurant that James was heading too. Hearing how much he spoiled Sani, another laugh left Eros. "Haha...with all you've dealt with, I strongly believe you should be spoiled to your eyeballs~" Eros teased, only to smile. "Plus, it's also spoiling myself by getting to see you in a kimono...." And of course, dirty thoughts ensued within the photographer's mind, a big grin on his face as he decided not to say anything this time around. "Ah, here it is." Eros grinned as he began to park.

Though the ones that had gotten there earlier, James and Nathan, the therapist found himself already surprised about the look of everything. It was so traditional, and yet so fancy at the same time. "It's beautiful here..I'd never been here before." Nathan admitted as he looked around the restaurant curiously. It smelled good too. It would seem James had already reserved which was probably a good thing. It looked busy at the same time, but in a calm way. Once they got to their table, drinks ordered, a soft breath left Nathan aas the man told him that he owed the other and would be paying. "B...but, it's my turn to pay..." Nathan got out, only to sigh and giggle. "A...Alright...I have a feeling if I don't let you pay you're just going to keep looking for other ways to pay me back so ....I'll have this." Nathan pointed out to a meal he was interested in as well as which sushi he'd like to try. James was winning points.

557Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Kudos for James as his attempts to make up for the day was actually working. James glanced over as the boy pointed out to what he wanted. he nodded. 'Whatever you want,..and then some.' he grinned giving the menu the once over trying to decide what he wanted as well. The drinks were delieved and the food was ordered. 'It's been a little while since I've been here too,..I used to come here a lot when i first started my practice and I needed to impress...is sit working?' he half teased the other as he watched the other having mentioned he'd never been before.

Sani on the other hand, had been a couple of times before,..but it had been a while since then that he wouldn't have really recognized the place. 'Well it wouldn't have been the first time you've been fooled.' the boy joked. Only to hear the other's belief that he should be spoiled up to his eyeballs. 'Keep it up Delacroix,..I just might let you.' he giggled again. Soon the arrived and Eros had parked. Sani stepped out of the car, digging into his purse to take out a pair of white, long gloves to put on. he took the man by the arm as they walked up to entrance of the restaurant.

558Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Hm, is it working? Let me think." Nathan gave a critical glance towards James, only to giggle and nod. "Yes, I guess it is working. Though are you sure about paying? I can chip in or something. It's got to be very expensive here." Nathan admitted as he looked around, only to blush as he returned his glance towards the other. "So...James...With this case you're now going to have, how busy is that going to make you?" It had been a sudden thought to Nathan at that moment. If James was busy getting ready for court appearances and everything, how much of that time for them being together would that take up? He didn't know why he just thought of it, but it suddenly came up when he thought of how the man spoke of going to this place to impress when he was starting his practice.

Eros, on the other hand, seemed to know how to gain free time. "Hmhm, being fooled and being allowed to spoil you? I must be a sucker." Eros laughed back, the two now moving into the building once Sani placed on his long gloves. "Hello sir, do you have a reservation for you and the young lady this evening?" Eros moved to the desk. "Yes, for Delacroix." Eros waited to be seated as he had called earlier for the reservation. As they were being taken towards their seat, Eros blinked and gently nudged Sani. "Check that out." In the distance...was James and Nathan.

559Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Nope!' the man resisted when Nathan offered to help with the bill. James raised a brow as the other asked how much tim his work would take up. 'Oh so you do want to spend more time with me.' he grinned. 'Well it would take up a great deal,..but I think I could also find a way to send some your way, if that's what you want,...though i think you'll be pretty busy yourself after you're off vacation,...not to mention with this..' he said moving a hand from under the table to reveal a brown exspandable binder with a red bow upon it. 'it's just a rough draft,..but with a little more tweeking and some info from you, I think you'd have something here.' he said. Inside the binder were papers and forms for a counter trial against R.J. Cameron for inducing stress and mental pressure on Nathan's client, Eros. 'Was working on it for a while and I happened to finish it early...that's when I texted you earlier to see if you wanted to meet sooner for dinner.'

Sani couldn't help but smirk when the host had too been fooled and mistook him for a woman,..though it really wasn't much of s stretch, he still liked the fact that no one was the wiser. He followed the host to their table until Eros nudged him, pointing his attention to where James and Nathan were seated. 'How cute..they're all dressed up too.' Sani giggled. He couldn't help it,..he liked the idea of Nathan lookng so pleased and the boy liked to think that he had something to do with it,..even if the advice he'd tried to give earlier had actually worked or not.

560Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan sighed as it would seem that James had his mind set on paying for dinner that night regardless the price. A soft note left him when the man caught on the fact that Nathan did want more time with James. Cheeks burned profusely as he was caught basically. "True...I'll find a way to juggle it though...So I'm not always busy. Oh?" Nathan found himself not finishing what he was going to say as the other stated that Nathan was going to be busy with something else as well, a brown binder being held up with a red bow on it. Hesitantly, Nathan took hold of it, listening to the other speak, only for his eyes to widen as he heard what it was basically. "F...For the case? B....But, what about you? I'd be fighting against you with this case." Nathan stated with a shocked expression. "Yet...you still piled this up for me? So that I...I can help my friend?" Nathan found his expression softening a bit. "James..." Nathan whispered, only to smile brightly as tears came to his eyes. "Th...thank you."

"Hmhm, they are indeed. So that attorney and my therapist? Such a small world hahaha." Eros laughed as he sat down, only to blink. "Oh wow...I've never seen that expression on Nathan's face before." Eros stated as he saw Nathan thanking James about something. "Hmhm, I'd go say hello to them if I knew it wouldn't embarrass Nathan. That man would probably freak out if I caught him with another guy." Eros snickered to himself. "So is that what you two have been discussing out of curiosity? Love lifes?" Eros smirked towards Sani with a big grin on his face.

561Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani turned to admire the couple along with Eros as spoke of Nathan's expression, having never seen it before. It was then the man thinking of going over to say hello to the two, but thinking against it in fear of embarrassing this therapist. 'You say it like it's weird for two men to be out together on a date.' he said, raising a brow. it was then Eros asked the boy if what he and Nathan had been talking about relationships earlier that day when Nathan came to vist. 'That's for me to know, and you to find out. So there.' he said sticking out his tongue and placing a finger to his eye.

'Aw don't fall apart on me now,..we haven't even had dinner yet.' he man grinned, taking a hankerchief from his pocket, reaching over to dry the boy's eyes. 'Besides,.with the way this will play out, I won't be able to represent my client, because then it would be a conflict of interest. I wouldn't be able to represent him..therefore, you having a fighting chance in winning...see? sometimes loopholes are fun when they work in your favor.' he grinned. It was then James looked up paused in his actions briefly as Sani had caught his eye. wow, she's pretty hot.. He then looked over to Eros. Lucky guy...wait a minute.. 'Isn't that the guy that was at the apartment when I was serving papers?' he said nodding his head in Eros and Sani's direction.

562Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Haha, it's not like that at all...However, I'm talking about Nathan. I don't think he'd like it if I suddenly appeared out of nowhere. If that's what you two are talking about, he obviously isn't ready to share such a thing with me." Eros smirked, meaning how it was Nathan who probably wasn't used to being well....gay. "As for me, you already know that I don't mind making sure everyone knows you're mine." Eros stated seriously this time around, though had a gentle look upon his visage. "So very lady like of you haha." Eros laughed as he got the response from Sani as well as the expression.

Nathan had yet to realize the two were there yet, his cheeks burning even more as James took to dabbing at his eyes. He had not meant to be so emotional..but this meant a lot to him. James saw how much this bothered him and had found a way to try to help out...despite how this would be going against James in the long run...Nathan was not expecting such a thing at all and was taken back in surprise. "I....I don't know what to say James. Other than thank you." Nathan blushed as he held onto the files, only to notice that something had caught James' eyes. "What is it James?" Seeing the other motion with a nod of his head, Nathan turned his head, only for his eyes to widen strongly. Eros? What the hell is he doing here? Is...is that Sani? Why is he in drag again? Are they following me?! No...that can't be right. They had no idea where I was going...though why is Sani in that dress? "Yes....yes that is him...What in the world are they doing there?" Nathan than blinked and turned to the other, wondering if the man thought Eros was cheating on Sani with a girl. Oh that's right...he wouldn't realize that the one with Eros is Sani still...He'd be shocked if he realized that was Sani...the boy he had seen earlier.

563Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Heh,..even if it were what we were talking about,..I still don't think he would tell you about it, simply because you're his client,..I don't think he really sees you as anything else,..' the boy pointed out when Eros opted not to go over and say hello to Nathan and James,..who were obviously on a date. 'Then again,..it might not be what we think,..they coudl be associates,..like he's taking him out for a meeting or something,..see,..they have paperwork for something,..you don't do that on dates.' the boy pointed out further.
'And i'm glad that you have no problem letting people know that you're taken,..though i do wonder about people that see me like this one day, and see me as a man another,..like Nathan...he probably think I'm sort of drag queen freak or something...' James hadn't figured how much coming up with paperwork for a case for him and Eros,..but he was happy to see that the other appreciated it. 'Hmhm,..it's really no big deal,..but you're welcome..I hope this counts in my favor.' he added, meaning he hoped he was almost in the clear for what he did that morning. Hearing the other confirm what it was indeed Eros, 'Should we go over and say hello? or maybe,..invite them over?' he asked,..not really sure what to do in the situation.

564Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Hm, but I thought I saw it have a bow on it." Eros blinked, studying Nathan and James' position still. "Ah well, whatever...as for Nathan thinking you're a drag queen, that must not affect him much if he still wants to be your friend." Eros smirked a bit. "After all, he first met you as a 'girl' anyways." Eros added. "Oh look, they spotted us." Eros, like usual, waved, Nathan forcing himself not to stare at the others.

"But it is a big deal...I really appreciate this a lot James. You're putting your case on the line for me...for those I care for...I wasn't expecting that. Yes...this definitely counts in your favor." Nathan found himself giggling at this as it was true. However, a gasp escaped Nathan when asked about Eros. Turning his head slowly, he saw Eros waving at them. "Oh man...I was hoping they didn't see us..." Nathan grumbled. "Um...well...I guess we could invite them over." I don't know about Sani though...I mean...James hasn't seemed to have placed two and two together...

565Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'A bow? I think you're imagining things.' the boy said, thinking nothing more about it. 'I guess not,..but he hasn't really seen me in a dress,..it's really only been bright colored clothes,..I could be a modern fashion gay and where that kind of stuff..this is different...me being in this,..there's nothing to mistake now. And what would that guy say? well,..I guess it doesn't matter what he thinks,..' Sani said, speaking of James. It was then Sani looked up as Eros mentioned that they'd been spotted. He waved as well, though it would seem that Nathan didn't look their way.

James however, waved back,..unsure on what else he was to do at that time. He was just trying to be friendly, it was bad enough that Sani didn't like him,...for obvious reasons,..but that didn't mean that he couldn't like him on his off time, then again, he indeed hadn't put two and two together, but that was because Sani was on the other side of the restaurant. Hearing the other grumble,..saying they should probably invite them over, James didn't really gather that Nathan dind't really want them to come over. He motioned them over anyway.

'Eros...they're...waving us over...come on,..let's say hi for just a moment.'

566Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan blushed even more when James decided to go ahead and indeed invite the pair over. This is just great...Eros is going to give me hell for this. I can tell. He'll pick on me or something. My clients should not have to know of my personal life...Then again...that's kind of hypocritical of me...as I know so much about his own personal life...I give up! Nathan sighed as he waited for the duo to come to where they were.

"Haha, I think Nathan's embarrassed..." Eros chuckled, shaking his head a little, only to blink as Sani waved, the other male with Nathan waving back. Though he then saw that the taller man was waving them over. "Alright, might as well." Eros smirked and settled down his napkin before getting up, holding Sani's chair to allow the other to get up and head on over to where Nathan was. Nathan blushed darkly as both of them arrived. "G....Good evening." Nathan blushed as he turned to the two, Eros all grins, though still ended up giving a sharp glance towards James. After all...this man was R.J.'s attorney. Nathan blinked at this and gently pushed himself so he was sort of in between Eros and James. He didn't want Eros and James suddenly fighting because of the situation at hand. Noticing this, Eros retracted a bit, and returned to his smiling manner. There was no point in dealing with the attorney at that moment. It wasn't like it was James' fault anyways.

567Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani got up from his chair as Eros had handled it for him to do so,..such a gentleman that Eros. The two walked over to where James and Nathan were seated, hearing Nathan greet them. 'Good evening,..fancy seeing you two here of all places.' Sani smiled, making conversation. James smiled, though stopped briefly as Eros had shot him a look. 'I'm not here to make trouble, I promise.' the lawyer chuckled. Even though he was indeed R.J.'s attorney, this was his off time,..still on vacation no less,..he wasn't out to search and destroy,..no,..he just wanted a quiet dinner with Nathan. Sani and James noticed Eros' tension, James wanted to show the man no hard feelings decided to ignore it. 'Regardles,..it's nice to see you both on better terms.' he smiled, turning to Sani, 'i don't believe we've really at the pleasure. Might I say though, you look lovely tonight.' the man smiled, extending a hand to Sani's gloved one, kissing it. Sani couldn't help but giggle, one, for gaining such a compliment, and two,...James hadn't figured it out, or maybe he was confused?

James didn't know what to think. Is that the same person I served earlier today?...but that was a man,...right?...no,..maybe they're related,..that can't be him, James don't be obsured.... the man thought.

568Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros took in a sigh to show that he knew it wasn't James' fault and kind of felt bad for his sudden over-protectiveness. However, that didn't last long when he saw the man kissing Sani's hand. He wanted to punch James right then and there. Eros wasn't the only one, Nathan blushing a bit and looking away. Eros wasn't sure how to introduce Sani as he was not expecting to run into the pair and didn't want to embarrass Sani by saying, "Here's Sani in a dress~" So, Eros allowed Sani to introduce himself. He didn't care if Sani revealed that or not, he loved Sani regardless. He just wasn't sure if that's what Sani wanted.

However, Eros didn't like James kissing his lover's hand, nor did Nathan. Nathan fell silent, trying to not take offense of it. Eros gently touched his hands to Sani's shoulders and smiled a bit to show that this beautiful creature...was his. Nathan couldn't help but return his gaze, seeing that Eros was hiding his glare towards James.

569Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James didn't see any problem with what he did to Sani and Sani didn't mind at all,..though he was more amused at the fact that James hadn't figured it out about him yet and wasn't thinking about how this looked to Eros or Nathan for that matter. He was only trying to be friendly after all. 'Forgive me, but your name dear?'
Sani's eyes widened and let out somewhat of a muffled nervous giggle. 'Sancia.' He simply stated with a grin on his face he couldn't hide..it wasn't possible,..the circumstances were too funny to him. 'Beautiful.' he said. Turning to Eros, offering to shake the man's hand. 'Eros was it?'

570Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros blinked to see that Sani had used Sancia instead. Once a hand came to him, he took it a bit firmly, not really meaning too, it just came off that way. "Yes, it is Eros...You are?" Nathan had relaxed after he had heard Sani's response, trying to muffle his laughter deeply within. James couldn't tell! Of course Nathan could for what he was, a therapist. He was always analyzing people and not in the way that James did. James did in court...but Nathan analyzed people within a secluded room, a much more personal setting. Thus...he was able to see through a lot of things, and seeing through Sani's disguise was easy. It had been easy the first time for him. However, what he didn't know...was that Sani, at one time, was once a girl. None the less, he figured it was just good acting on Sani's behalf. "I'm Nathan." Nathan finally turned to them and introduced himself to help Sani's story be believable since Sani was currently Sancia.

571Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani figured that he was going to have fun with the other,..although his mask as a female was totally believable and very well done, there were few that easily saw through it, but that didn't bother Sani. Though he was fascinated at the fact that everyone was willing to go along with it. This was something he hadn't counted on,..but if everyone was for it, then he was going to run with it as long as he could. 'James Krystoff, a pleasure.' he smiled finding the man's shake firm and returned it's firmness. 'Will you join us?' James asked the couple. 'Oh!..thank you but no, we just came by to say hello, that's all.' Sani was quick to push out as a light blush took his face under the bashful make-up he had on, so it was hardly noticeable. It had been a long time for Sani to be complimented as a lady, sure Eros whispered naughty things and compliments into his ear all the time...but that his lover,..he would expect that kind of thing from him,..letting him know that he was loved,..but this was different,..to get kind words pushed his way from a complete stranger was something completely different. He enjoyed hearing such things and from a handsome such as James..well Sani really was a girl afterall..

572Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan didn't know why, but he found himself really annoyed by how James was focusing on Sani. He wasn't really upset with Sani....but moreso at James. Is this....me being jealous? I've never felt that before...Why should I be jealous? Sani is definitely a lot prettier than I am...it shows right now. I wonder if James prefers pretty women... A distant look kind of took Nathan as he thought of that. Eros, on the other hand, was doing his best not to yank Sani away and declare to all that Sani and Sancia were his! However, Eros also wondered what Sani was thinking, having caught sight of the light blush beneath the make up. It was a cute expression and it easily calmed Eros a bit. As for Nathan, he would just glance over here and there, though seemed relieved that Sani and Eros was just there to say hello. As was Eros as he wanted to spend his date with Sani and Sani alone...just as Nathan wanted to spend his date with James alone. "Well then, we shall return to our table. I hope the two of you have a wonderful evening." Eros said politely, trying to hint to Sani that they should get back to their table now.

573Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

sani wasn't thinking about how his reactions where being taken by Nathan or Eros, maybe because he was just a little oblivious or maybe it was because he figured that his and Eros' relationship was strong enough that Sani would never do anything to hurt him,..not even flirt the way it looked like he was doing, which he wasn't,..or at least didn't mean to,..but it's not like Sani was trying to get anywhere with James,..Then again Sani was a sucker for attention..especially when men paid him such compliments. It couldn't be helped. Sani nodded in agreement that the two should be heading back to their table. Sani smiled, giving a small fingered wave and took Eros' arm once again, leaning on it momentarily while he hugged on him as they went back to their table. 'Well I feel better about meeting them outside of formality of being served court papers.' the boy joked, still thinking he'd done nothing wrong.

James on the other hand had smiled at the couple as they walked back to their table. 'You're upset.' he said, keeping his gaze forward without looking at the other as he spoke. 'Why?' he asked, turning to look at the other at that time.

574Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros wasn't really worried about Sani going after James...but rather James trying to steal his Sani! Typical territorial male. As for Nathan, well he was being insecure is what that was. As the two left, Eros took in a sigh as he felt his arm being hugged. "Well...that's good then. S...Sorry for being a bit...um...the way I was back there." Eros got out with a faint blush. "He looked as if he was going to eat you right up...Meh." Eros grumbled, only to smirk as he released the other to pull the chair out for Sani like before. "Well Sancia, shall we enjoy our date?" Eros seemed to be back to normal.

Nathan, on the other hand, was kind of in a daze, until he heard James voice. Eyes widened and he stared at the other who was watching Eros and Sani leave...only for the man to finish and stare back upon Nathan. Nathan paused, only to shake his head. "I'm...I'm not upset. I was just thinking about what Eros must be going through with Sani and the case...that's...that's all...I still feel weird about how we ran into eachother earlier." Nathan admitted, though it wasn't entirely true.

575Torn Canvas - Page 23 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Really? is that what you want me to believe or do you want to tell me the truth?' James asked when Nathan gave him a sorry excuse of wondering how Eros and Sani were holding up with the case at hand. 'Besides,..you know they're gonna be fine,..it will just take a while,..I have to win the case for my client, then you counter attack with the case I gave you,..my clients have nothing on how good I can be,..that's why he picks me for the hard cases,..whoever they choose to represent them will dance circles around him,..there's nothing to worry about.....so do you want to try that again?...Are you mad at the attention I gave Sancia? I was just being polite.' he said in his defense.

Sani listened to his lover's apology. 'I don't think he was,..I think he was just being nice,..besides, even if he did,..I think it would be pretty bold to try anything right in front of my boyfriend,..unless he's got some sort of death wish.' he giggled as they made it back to their table, allowing Eros to move the chair for him. Once both were seated, the boy nodded to the question of enjoying their date. Just then a waiter stopped by taking drink orders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum