The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torn Canvas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 30]

526Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

A hand shifted out and gently caught Sani by the wrist as the youth headed towards the bedroom, forcing the other to stop before he went in to do what was needed. "Stop it. Quit apologizing. This isn't your fault. Believe me, to me...you're worth the trouble." Eros gently released the other and moved off to go help with the packing as well. James was right, he wasn't winning any points at that moment. However, Nathan was also reminding himself that James had a job to do...and despite if it was wrong or not, James had no choice if he wanted to get paid in the end. That was why most attorney's were hated usually. A sigh left Nathan to hear the other plead with him. "I know.....I'm not mad at you...I'm mad at the situatoin. I'm almost tempted to find something I can use to sue your client..." Nathan stated with an irritated look. "Those two have been suffering from other stuff, and now this? I should sue R.J. for adding to my own client's stress. You saw how mad he was." Nathan then thought to himself. At this rate....Eros might snap again. I don't know if I would be upset if he did run after R.J. and killed him...That man suing Sani for something like that? But I probably don't know the whole story so I shouldn't jump to conclusions. None the less....that designer...what is his reasoning? Why does he want Sani so badly to work for him?

527Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani nodded to his lover's words when he spoke to him, stating that it wasn't his fault. 'i just wish I weren't all this trouble I guess. I did this to myself to get away from it all..I guess even that was for nothing..' he said as gestured towards his body. 'I'm sorry,..you're right,..i'm going to try and not think about things like that anymore.' he said, forcing a smile, trying to show the other that he was going to be alright. James wasn't having a fine time on his end with Nathan. But he would have to work through this on his own, afterall,..this wasn't something he could control. Although the man claimed he wasn't mad at him,..he knew it was partly his fault for having the case to begin with. It was then the other mentioned about sueing R.J. for causing emotional stress on the other. 'Umm,..yeah maybe,..but he would have to claim probable cause and reasoning,..but you being his therapist,..i'm sure you could come up with something...but in that case,..it would be considered conflict in interest for me, because you'd have to testify,..I couldn't cross-examine you when it came to court, cause my client will no doubt plead innocent and play the victim and such...though I'm telling you more than I should,..but that's what would need to be done to make it work i guess.' James hoped that at this point, giving the man some information about it, that got him out of the hole at least. James came to crossroads. 'Well i'm through with my errands,..want me to take you home and i'll se you later for dinner,..that is,..if you still want to have dinner with me?'

528Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan knew he didn't have a lot to make a case yet...but if Eros became even more volital than he was at the moment...he might be able to gain one indeed. Then again, he wasn't so sure about that. So many loopholes. Nathan frowned at this, listening to the other. James was trying to find a way for him to possibly go after R.J...It was kind of sweet in a weird way, but still Nathan wasn't exactly on cloud nine anymore. None the less, when the man spoke of dropping him off for the time being, only to speak about dinner, Nathan turned his gaze towards the other, only to soften it. He wasn't mad at the other. "I...still want to have dinner with you. Let's just say you have a lot more to make up for now." Nathan stated with a nod of his head, only to smile. "Just as punishment, you can pick the place again. I'll pay though." Nathan quickly added. This was perfect, that meant that he wouldn't have to pick a place since he was still clueless. "However, I do want to get dropped off back home. I need to tend to some things before dinner...Say about, seven o'clock? I'll be sure to be home and ready by then." Nathan stated gently.

Eros, on the other hand, had soon taken Sani home to his, no...their place, the male helping to unpack the vehicle with Sani's stuff. The two of them had been a little silent, though Eros decided to break the ice. "Aww...I was hoping to have my way with you back at that apartment. Stupid attorney..." Eros grumbled, only to hear a knock at the door, once they had packed. Eros narrowed his gaze and moved to the door, only to blink as he saw Nathan. "What are you doing here?" Nathan, who had been dropped off, and then got ready to make his way to Eros' place, had a worried look on his face. "Is...Sani here?" "Why do you want to see him?" "I'm worried about him." Eros rose a brow. "What did you two talk about when I left you here with him?" "It's confidential." Nathan pointed out as usual, Eros rolling his eyes. "But before I do that, did you have anything to do with R.J.?" Nathan's eyes widened. "No no. I really had no idea what was going down. I was...just there with James, the man that you saw. He's...this new friend of mine...." "Hmph...well come on in. I'll get Sani." Eros knew that Nathan had no idea what was going on...Nathan was just as shocked as he was for seeing the man at his door back at Sani's apartments.

529Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James had been relieved to hear Nathan was still willing to go out with him to dinner later on that evening despite them having an unpleasant time together while James took to taking care of his errands. After dropping off the man home and being told that he would be punished by picking a place to eat when they went out,..he thought of it as fair enough. James drove home, wondering to himself if Nathan wanted to go after R.j. for Emotional Distress for his own client, what kind of grounds he would need to actually have a case. While the man thought of that, Sani's mind was heavy with worry. Now back home, he tookto un packing a few things and working with Eros to decide what would go where. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. He watched as Eros went to see who it was while he continured unpacking. a few moments later, Eros no doubtably fetched for him. 'Nathan? What are you doing here?' he asked the man when he saw him.

530Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan, who had suddenly had the want to see to Sani, found himself a bit silent when Sani came to him, asking why he was there. "I...I'm sorry about earlier. I was not expecting any of that." Nathan wanted to clear the air at least, not wanting to seem as if he knew what was going on, as he really didn't know the entire thing. It had been a big shock to him just as well. Eros sighed at this. "Well I for one know it isn't your fault Nathan, you can quit worrying about that. I could see you were just as surprised as I was to see you with that man." Nathan frowned at this, still very bothered. Eros sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea what you two talked about while I was gone...but whatever it was, it's got you two a bit more closer I guess. Sani, if you need me, I'll be unpacking one of your boxes in the bedroom." Eros smirked and gave a kiss to Sani before pushing away towards their bedroom.

Nathan blushed darkly at seeing such a display of affection, only to clear his throat as he turned to Sani. "Are you alright? I'm sorry for what happened. I....I wanted to talk him out of it, but James, that attorney you saw....it's his job and he's very passionate at it. I can't...get him to stop what the client is wanting. None the less...I wanted to see how you were doing?" Nathan was reallly concerned. The two really had connected, at least Nathan had thought so, when the two spoke together when Eros was speaking with R.J. "This....designer, you two have bad blood together huh? I swear the designing business must be hell....But...if you need someone to talk to that isn't a significant other, I...I wanted to let you know that I'm willing to be there for you." Nathan blushed at this, mainly because he was a bit shy about offering such a thing. After all...Nathan really didn't have that many friends as he had stated before to James, and he saw friendship with Sani.

531Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani believed that the other had nothing to do with what R.J. was trying to pull on him, and also gathered why he was with the attorney to begin with, and was curious about that as well, in a sense, was hoping the other would shed some light on that situation as well. The lad stayed quiet until Eros announced that he was going back to finish unpacking in the bedroom as was leaving the 2 alone. He smiled in the kiss he received in the other. Sani looked away when he saw that the other seemed to be embarrassed to see him and Eros show such affection towards one another and shot his site to the floor, that is, until the other spoke again. 'I'm,...as alright as i can be i guess..Eros and i were at the apartment, moving my stuff,..I guess it's glad that we decided to move in together,..who knows how long it would be before R.J. found me..' he looked down again, though he shook the thought from his mind, not wanting to think about 'what if's'.

Nathan continued to assure the boy that if he needed to speak with anyone, that was Eros that he could talk to him. That eased Sani's mind a bit. 'Thank you, I appreciate it,..really I do. Yeah,..R.J. and I have a history together,..but,..it doesn't have anything to do with Fashion, or modeling or anything....R.J. is...my stepbrother..' Sani felt he could trust Nathan enough to share with him his past with R.J., knowing that he wouldn't tell anyone,..besides, he had confidentiality...right? He explained the story to Nathan so that he had a better idea as to what was going on. He told the man that R.J. had sexually assaulted him, leaving out that he'd had a sex change, but explained that he ran away to start over, ended up agreeing to model for him without realizing it. 'And now he wants to sue me cause I don't want to work with him again,..cause I don't want to be around someone I've been trying to hide from all this time.'
'So that attorney you were with is Reece's attorney...is he the one you've chosen?' he asked, changing the subject,..wanting to know more about the advances with the two, he wasn't about to let a chance like this escape from his grasp.

532Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan found himself in shock, listening to what Sani was confiding in him. So there was a connection between R.J. and Sani...the man was his stepbrother? Nathan was not expecting that and was wondering if he had stepped into a soap opera. None the less, it now made more sense as to why Sani was so upset with the entire situation...It was also painfully clear why Eros was not a fan of this situation. No doubt Eros probably wanted to kill the man for harming someone like Sani, someone Eros only had eyes for. "That's..problematic." Nathan whispered, frowning at this. Though Nathan was glad to hear that the other would talk to him, and had done quite a bit of it already. Nathan wanted to be there for Sani, and not like a therapist...but as a friend. The two really did connect together that day.

Though the subject soon shifted to that of James, Nathan turning bright red at the very mention of that very attorney being the one he'd chosen. At first, Nathan thought Sani would be disgusted with this for the fact that this attorney was now going to be a pain in Sani's neck. Though it would seem that Sani was actually quite curious of the situation between him and James. "W...Well....Yes." Nathan squeaked, easily becoming bright red. "He's...the one that...well...I was telling you about. I...I decided to see where it goes like you said...We....we're going out to dinner, this time my treat. He paid last time, I said I'd pay this time." Nathan squeaked a bit more. "I...I'm sorry that you had to meet him like that though. I...I was hoping I'd get to introduce him to you a bit more...friendlier..."

533Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani trusted Nathan, and also hoped that he wouldn't use the information against him by thelling James or something,..but the man realyl dind't think that was the case and was willing to tell the man about his past and why R.J. was out to get him. Sani really did feel a connection with the other the last he spoke with him and felt he could talk to other about this sort of thing. Soon they were on to a new subject. 'hmhm, you're going out on a date,..how cute.' the lad giggled. He did think it was cute how Nathan was taking things with James, although he didn't know too much about the two. 'Well,..despite who he is to me,..I hope things work out for you guys,..and I'm glad you decided to see him again.' Sani was one of those hopeless romantics, yeah that Titanic movie kicked his ass. While that was going on, James was at home, trying to think up a way to counter R.j.'s attack on Sani,..though he had to be careful on such a thing, afterall,..Reece was still his client and he had to have his best interests in hand,..though he wasn't sure how exactyl he would do it.

534Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"It's...it's not cute." Nathan gasped out in a flustered mess as Sani decided to giggle and tease him. However, Nathan was relieved that talking about this was something that helped ease Sani a bit. "W...Well...I hope it works out too." Nathan admitted with a blush. "I...I think...I'm...really starting to like him. I mean...more than before hand I guess." Nathan blushed even more. Was he in love yet? No, he didn't think he was there yet...but he was starting to find himself wanting to spend more and more time with the other. "I...I kind of feel bad because I was supposed to pick the place tonight...but I'm not good at that sort of thing at all. I'm...kind of making him pick the place." A sigh left Nathan at this, deciding not to tell Sani that he was basically making James pick the place for making up for earlier, not really wanting to bring up Sani's dilema....Sani was already trying to forget about that. "Do...do you have any pointers or anything for tonight? I'm already going to pay for the meal..but...is there...any other suggestions I can get to make...tonight better?"

535Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani thought about it. 'Pointers? for tonight?' he grinned. the lad was just tickled pink that the other was coming to him for advice,..al;though he was still very new to all of this as well,..but Nathan trusted him enough to ask for his opinion, and that meant something to the boy. 'Well I guess,..the only thing I can think of,..is not to seem too eager..Don't let him go all the way,...if you know what I mean.' Sani didn't want to say it himself, not that he really had to,..then again,..he also didn't know that it had already happened twice,..and perhaps it was best that he didn't know.

536Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan was speechless at the advice he got. I thought he had figured out what had happened when I told him I had gotten drunk and well....stuff happened. But apparently he's still naive...Youth....Nathan couldn't say anything at that moment. Now I can't tell him that I've already done it...twice...with the man. What do I do? This information isn't going to help me...Oh I know! Nathan blushed darkly as he faked it....ok, he was going to try to play it off...but ended up blurting it out regardless. "What if...I....already....you know...did let him go all the way. First time was drunk and um....well there was last night...and...What?! Why am I telling you this?!~" Nathan squealed as he realized he was not just thinking this, that he was actually stating this. Nathan was even more embarrassed at that point, though was glad that Eros was not in the room. That was all he needed...for his client to learn such things about him. "Oh man...do I seem eager? I didn't mean for it to happen the first night...and the other night...I....er...oh man, I did seem eager didn't I?" Nathan grumbled to himself remembering how he had the other come into his bedroom.

537Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:42 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Nathan wasn't the only one to feel embarrassed, Sani felt the same way,..no longer sure where their awkward conversation was going. It was then the other mentioned that he'd already gone all the way with the other,...twice! 'Um....uh...well,..I guess,..there's not really much to tell,..you seem to know what you're doing..' he said looking to the floor, cheeks flashing a hot pink. He heard how the first night, Nathan had been drunk,..which he could understand,..though the second night, he wasn't sure what to think. He then asked if he had seemed too eager,..Sani didn't want to tell him yes,..it's what he really thought,..but then again, the man didn't need to know EVERYTHING.. 'Well,..what happened this morning when you woke up?' Sani figured he could tell the man more once he knew a bit more.

538Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan's brow suddenly twitched when asked what had happened in the morning. "That idiot had skipped out on me, leaving me a damn note." Nathan grumbled irritably. He was still a little peeved at this apparently. Though he forced himself to calm down. "But at the same time, he was afraid I was going to be upset with him like I was the first time I...well...woke up after being drunk...But I had to explain to him that that was different...since I was sober that time. I...wanted to wake up with him there or at least in the house." Nathan's brow twitched again. "He's trying to make up for it though. I kind of feel bad for reacting the way I did...But still...I wasn't sure what to think when I first woke up..and found a note. Nothing says "one night stand" like that...so I thought for sure I had screwed up royally...But he must have sensed I was annoyed and called me." Nathan sighed again.

539Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

The boy nodded, listening to the other explain the events of that morning to him,..while he thought about how his morning had been spent,..Eros wasn't in bed with him when he woke up either,..but at least he had been there in the house,..and had a damn good excuse. So he couldnt' help but feel sorry for the other. But then heard how the other was trying to make it up to him. 'Well at least he's trying,..a nd i guess I could see why he would have left like that,..I think I would have felt the same way if I were him. Esspecially if you were all mad the first tirme,..I bet you could be pretty scary when you're mad,...but,..I guess I coudl see how you would feel too...Today was the first time I woke up and Eros got up before me,..usually I get up before he does or we wake up together..Guess i never really thought about it.' the boy pondered about it for a moment. 'But the good thing is that he came back right? I mean there's that right?' Sani was trying hard to make it seem like maybe James wasn't a bad guy after all,..cause well,..he really wasn't,...Nathan just called him out as such. 'And the fact that he called you says that he didn't mean to hurt you.'

540Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:19 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Yeah...I know..." Nathan admitted with a more gentle expression. "It's just...I guess I'm just afraid to get hurt again. I've had some pretty crummy girlfriends back then." Nathan sighed as he thought of that. "I guess I'm just worried about it happening again. You're right, he did at least come back, and he is trying to make things right...As for me being pretty scary mad? Feh, unlikely. I'm just pissy is all." Nathan grumbled, only to sigh. "As for Eros, how are you two doing? I can tell he's definitely becoming quite protective of you. I can't say I'm not jealous...I wish I had something like that." Nathan admitted with a blush. "None the less, I'm glad Eros has you. He's had such a tough time so you coming into his life was probably the best thing for him." Nathan smiled at that as he felt it was true. The two really were good for one another, so he thought.

541Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:46 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'Sounds like he's afraid to be hurt too,..maybe that's the real reason why he left,..and maybe why he came back too. I don't know, I'm just wishful thinking I guess.' the boy admitted. a dark blush took his visage when the other asked how he and Eros had been. 'Eros and I are doing well...Yeah I guess he is protective of me. I think he feels responsible for me,..and now with everything with Reece,..Eros has gone into overtime with it i guess,..I try no to worry or stress him out,..but it happens anyway,..and that's my fault,..it's like everytime thigs start to die down,..something new happens.' Nathan admitted that he had been a bit envious of Sani and Eros,..wishing he had something like they had. 'You'll get you're chance at happiness,..and with any luck,..maybe you found it ne?'

The boy giggled when he heard the other say that it was possible that he was one of the best things to happen to Eros. he blushed at this. 'Oh I don't know about that,..but It's a nice thing to think about I guess,..but I'm nothing special,..but i think i'm about as messed up as Eros is,..so maybe we do belong together....like we're both...fixing oneanother...' he spoke the last part slower as he thought about it. That's what it had been like, the two of them together,..building the other up,..but neither able to see what the other claimed to because of self loathing of their own situations. 'So what do you want to happen tonight when you go to dinner?' the boy asked, turning the conversation back to Nathan.

542Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan was concerned about the two, Sani seeming to not enjoy the idea of worrying Eros so much. But at the same time, they both seemed to worry eachother all the time. Indeed the two were fixing one another. Hearing Sani admit such a thing, a gentle smile took Nathan's visage. Sani, you really are good for him..and I think Eros is indeed good for you. So much trauma you both must have suffered in your pasts...I hope you two can continue this strong bond...You both need eachother. I can tell by the way you two talk about one another. Blinking as the other finished, only to ask a question back, Nathan found himself blushing darkly.

"I...I don't know. All I know is that I want to get to know him more. I guess I'm also looking for a perfect night where everything just goes smoothly...and that.if...you know...we....do that again...it's more romantic." Nathan squeaked, but felt he could confide in Sani with such information. "I think I'm reading too many books...but I want a romance like no other I guess....Feh, maybe I sound more like a woman." Nathan sighed as he thought over his words. "I guess I'm tired of trying to spoil women...and now I want to be spoiled." a soft laugh left Nathan to show he was just teasing.

543Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:07 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

'I think you may be asking for too much in too little time. It might be best to take it a bit slower, and realize that everything's not going to go as planned. Plus when the perfect night happens..it will be well worth the wait. Eros and me....ahem,..well,..i think that you will do well if you tell him what you're lookign for,..but also think about what you want our of your relationship i guess.' Sani was going to let the man in on a few things about him and Eros,..but then remembered who he was talking to,..who knows what he woudl say to Eros during their sessions. He didn't want to give away too much after all. 'I think that's a healthy mind frame,..to want to be be spoiled when you've been the spoiler all this time.' he chuckled as the other explained that he probably had read too many books. He though thought it was sweet how the man wanted 'a romance like any other'. he smirked 'I think we're both looking for that,..let's both work hard for what we want okay?'

544Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:27 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan wasn't even sure he could ever say any of this stuff to Eros...Whether he was told or not. Hearing the other state that he should take things slower as well as the fact that they were both looking for that type of romance caused Nathan to relax a bit. "Sounds like a plan." Nathan smiled, only to sigh. "Th..thanks for listening to me...Despite this being so embarrassing. I don't really have anyone to talk to about my issues...Guess that's the issue with a lot of therapists. Hmhm...who wants to be a friend to someone who's always analyzing people right? But...you've been very kind to me." Nathan stated gently. Though soon enough, Eros returned. "Are you two done talking? It wasn't about me was it?" Nathan blinked and shook his head. "No no, I wouldn't talk about my clients. Let's just say Sani's my own therapist in some way hmhm." Nathan giggled, Eros blinking at this. Nathan was rather cute when he giggled, this caused him to smirk. "You're in love aren't you?"

Nathan almost fell on his face when Eros said that. "Wh...What?! What gave you that notion?" "That cute little giggle you were doing...as well as the way you just responded. Come on Sani, that's what he's talking to you about right?" Eros grinned brightly, Nathan blushing strongly. "I'm not in love with anyone....I'm just...You just don't see me enough times is all." Nathan grumbled as he tried to push aside the conversation, since he didn't know if he was in love or not yet...and felt he wasn't yet.

545Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

Sani smiled at the other. 'I'm just glad that I'm able to help. And I know what it's like to have no one to talk to,..it's tough, but I guess I've been lucky,..cause I have Eros now.' Sani had to admit that this had been a quite embarrassing conversation between the two,..but he also felt that he had a connection with the other,..something they both lacked before connecting the day Eros asked Nathan to stay with Sani while he tended to business with R.J.. 'You're nice to talk to,..and if Eros trusts you,..so do I.' he smiled,.it was then Eros had returned, wondering what was going on.

Sani's ears felt hot as his own face took on a new shade of blush when ERos figured what the two had really been talking about. Sani was silent as Eros continued on and tried to get an answer out of him. his cheeks were bright, but he refused to say anything. Shaking his head profusely, promising himself he would say anything. Eros and Sani's love was to be admired. it was cute, even though James and Nathan were no where near that point in their nre relationship, Sani hoped that Nathan would find happiness in James.

It was then James had sent a text to Nathan, asking if they could meet up a little sooner than planned. The time Nathan and Sani had spent talking was longer than it seemed. Between Sani telling Nathan about his connection with Reece and Nathan explaining his current status, well,..that took some time to explain.

546Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:58 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan turned to Sani, seeing the youth getting all embarrassed as well, this causing him to find another giggle leaving him. He too thought both Sani and Eros were cute. Eros was so much more comfortable than he had been. The man was usually so cold and distant...But with Sani, Eros was so relaxed and was having a fun time teasing both of them. It was nice seeing Eros open up like this and thus Nathan couldn't be embarrassed anymore once Eros directed his question towards Sani on what the to were talking about, Sani trying his best to kep quiet.

Nathan was glad that Sani thought it was nice to talk to him, and spoke of how Eros trusted him. Nathan always wondered if Eros did or not...so to hear that made him feel better. He wanted to be trusted, and he wanted to trust them and felt he could. The two really were the only ones he had any real ties with...until James showed up in his life. Just as he thought that, his phone went off...a soft note leaving Nathan. He gathered his phone, Eros studying Nathan as he watched the man answer his text.

Eros grinned a little to see Nathan's cheeks burn a bit, the man texting back. Alright, I'm at one of my client's homes, where should we meet? But maybe I should go home first to get dressed up. I'm not really ready for going out yet. Nathan sent the text shyly, only to look up and gasp as he saw Eros' big grin. "Wh...what are you grinning about?" "That's her isn't it? Or maybe it's a him? Hm?" "E...Eros....I swear." Nathan sighed. "Anyways...I better get going." "Don't want to miss your big date right?" "EROS!" Nathan squealed, only to wave at them, but gave a hug towards Sani. "I don't know how you deal with him sometimes." Nathan teased Sani before whispering a thank you to the young man before moving towards the exit.

547Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

James, recieveing the text, he grinned,..thinking to himself how the other seemed to type out what he was thinking, instead of thinking before he typed. Regardless,..he got the text, replying, that's fine, just let me know when you're ready, I can meet you at your house if you want. Just let me know.

Eros seemed to be having a field day with this, enjoying the way the two were acting, Nathan Especially. Sani and Nathan seemed to be acting like a couple of school girls. and the teasing didn't help. But Sani did grin a bit as well when the therapist took to replying to his text. He somehow seemed to glow as he did. Eros might have been right in thinking it was them that was texting, but that dind't make it any less embarrassing for either him or Sani.
'EROS~' The lad squealed just when Nathan had when Eros mentioned the boy having a big date. he playfully punched him in the arm just before recieving the unexpecting hug from the other, hearing the whispered 'thanks' He smiled at the other as he took his leave.
When the man left, Sani turned to his lover, 'We should go out too,..I think instead of me cooking,..I think you should spoil me and take me out tonight. And if you want me too,..I'll even dress up like a girl all pretty and everyone will be jealous!'

548Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Nathan grumbled to himself as he thought of stupid Eros but found himself gaining a text back....his irritated embarrassment suddenly vanishing as he read the text. Cheeks burned again and the man replied. Okay, I'll do that. I'll text you when I'm ready. Sending that, Nathan paused and blushed at this, finding himself really flustered at that moment. In love? Whatever! I just barely met the guy...But I have to admit to myself...I...I really do find my heart racing every time I think about going out with him...Nathan pushed his blush aside and moved into his vehicle so he could get back home.

Eros on the other hand, found himself turning to his lover who suddenly wanted a date as well, giving quite the ultimatum to go with it. "Oh? You want me to spoil you? Hm, I must be losing my touch." Eros teased, only to find a bright grin taking his visage. "I like that idea very mouch. Then again...I don't know if I like the idea of people watching my beautiful Sani." Eros stated with a look of possibly irritation. "Then again...the idea of pushing your skirt up later to have my way with you sounds like a lot of fun....Alright, let's do it. I'll take you to a real nice place." Eros grinned. "We better get ready."

Soon enough, both Eros, and Nathan, were ready for their dates, Nathan finding himself waiting within his home for James to come over, having sent off the text of him being ready. Cheeks burned as he thought over the man over and over again. Why did James affect him so much? It didn't help that the man was indeed quite good looking...and the fact that the two had already had sex twice. Hell, just thinking of James like that was enough to cause Nathan to feel hot all over. But he was going to try to play hard to get that night. Yep, he wasn't going to make a third night in a row....but would James challenge that? Eros definitely was going to try to get more again of course. Eros seemed to thrive on sex....

549Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 am

Areis_Snave

Areis_Snave
Anime Cosplayer
Anime Cosplayer

And Sani wasn't about to interrupt that routine as he benefit from it as well. the youth was glad to hear the other willing to go with his idea of them going out that night. though a new shade of crimson clouded his visage to hear the tease of Eros' plans to hike up his skirt and have his way with him later. Not that he had any complaints mind you, >>;

the lad was excited to get all dressed up. It had been a while since he had gotten to dress up as a female,.not since Lucia was there last,..besides,..just because he was male now, didn't mean he didn't miss it. Not to mention the outfits Eros had gotten him when they went shopping, he'd gotten both male and female outfits and now there really wasn't any reason for him to keep pretending, thus the clothes went to waste. Sani got into shower in the main bathroom downstairs as his girl clothing had all been stored in his old room, just made sense to get ready down there. It wasn't often that Eros took the boy out,..other than their day out shopping, they hadn't been out like this, so Sani wanted to look extra nice...but not make it look like he tried too hard. He took to brushing out bangs, parting his hair to make a fanned out bun, leaving half of it down. Make-up kept simple with Eye liner, blush, mascara and clear lip gloss. Sani then picked out a spagetti strap pale lavender dress with a low back. The finishing touch, creating an otherwise non-existing bust. Putting on a pair of flats, the transformation was complete. Sani stepped out of the bathroom after spraying on a few squirts of his favorite perfume and took to waiting for the other in the livingroom as he got ready.

James on the other hand, had gotten ready in the time Nathan had given him, as he wasn't ready either, he just mentioned about getting together a bit earlier that originally planned. Though it didn't take him long to get ready. On my way. he texted as he prepared to make his way to Nathan's to pick him up.

550Torn Canvas - Page 22 Empty Re: Torn Canvas Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Eros got into one of his designer clothing he did have upon him, wanting to look nice for his date. He wore a black suit jacket over one of his grey shirts and a pair of dress slacks. He did his hair in a braid as usual, the man soon pushing down the steps to see Sani's transformation. He found his breath catching in his throat as eyes fell upon Sani. "S...Sani.." Eros was always caught up within Sani's beauty...but every time the boy shifted back from girl to female, he would find himself easily attracted to Sani every time. It didn't matter when. He liked Sani both as a girl and a boy. When Sani transformed into a male, Eros had easily been attracted to the other...and then when Sani started dressing up as a girl to fool Lucia, he was attracted again. Sani was always catching his eye no matter what. "Why are you so damn beautiful?" Eros smirked, moving over to where Sani was.

Nathan, on the other hand, had his hair down, wearing a nice set of clothing he found as well, but nothing too fancy or anything. It wasn't designer clothing or anything either as he wasn't into that stuff. He wasn't even sure where James was going to take him, and what he was going to be paying for. All he knew was that he was anxious for the date to begin, finding himself waiting for James to arrive. He had gotten the text from James stating he was on his way, and ever since then, Nathan's heart had been pounding. He really was looking forward to this date and he didn't know why. I've never felt this way before...Such a strange feeling...getting so over excited about this. I...I wonder if those girls I've dated ever felt like this. Probably not. Am...I really that boring of a date? A sudden worry took Nathan. What if I start to bore James? I...I don't want that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum