The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schooling the students(18+!!!!)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

The water from the shower still trickled upon their heated frames, Kaoru moaning in the kiss as her hips pushed against Rukia's fingers that were taunting her below. Finding one of her breasts being played with caued her to break the kiss in a sharp moan. "Yes...you do the same...I...I don't mind...." Kaoru admitted. "It feels so good..." Pushing her head to Rukia's neck, she began to kiss the flesh there, only to blush as she suddenly began to lick agaist the flesh. "Mm..." Her other hand shifted behind Rukia, gently trailing against Rukia's dampened back..only to find the woman's backside. With a shift of her hand, she gently squeezed the woman's bottom cheek, blushing at this. Rukia had a nice figure that was for sure. She was even more wet at that moment, her juices taking to Rukia's fingers.

27Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia was now i n the process of using two fingers to finger Kaoru and this time they would be going all the way in. she then noticed that her ass was being caressed she couldn't help but moan a little."uhhh.mm." and the licking on her neck was just an OMG sensation to her. "i love you kaoru." Rukia then took her hnd off of Kaoru breast and started to caress her ass as well.

28Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Mm....ah...so good..." Kaoru breathed out as two fingers were now pushing into her deeply. Finding her ass grabbed as well as being told that Rukia lovered her, caused Kaoru to blush. "I...I love you too...I've...actually...ahh...had a huge crush on you for a long time." Kaoru breathed out, having moaned within her words by Rukia's actions. "L...Lay down..." She breathed out suddenly. "I...I want...to tend to your....pussy too." Kaoru asked shyly. "We...we can....touch eachother better that way..." Kaoru meant the sixty-nine position. She would be on top and have her pussy above Rukia's head, while she stared down at Rukia's womanly parts. The two could tend to eachother then.

29Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ok" said Rukia as she laid down. just then Kauro came over the top of her with her head placed right above her wet pussy.when Rukia looked up she saw that Kaorus pussy was right above her. Without any hesitaion she grabbed Kaorus sides and pulled her pussy closer to her mouth. when it was close enough she began to finger her again this time with one finger, and making sure to go deep inside of her lover. While fingering her she also started to lick her clitoris.

30Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:04 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Ahh~" Kaoru arched her back as a finger pushed deeply inside of her, only to find Rukia's tongue soon teasing her. "Mm...gods..." It felt great! Trembling a bit, she turned to stare at Rukia's cunt and blushed darkly. She had a beautiful pussy as well. Trembling, she lowered her tongue and began to lick at Rukia's clit as well, her fingers taking to rubbing against the woman's moist slit. Soon, one of her fingers began to go inside, feeling that Rukia was just as wet as she was. "Mm..." She moaned against Rukia's body, taking to pushing her tongue slightly inside of Rukia as well, her finger soon sliding deep within as well. Shortly after, Kaoru began to push in a second finger, her hips trembling while Rukia continued to taste her as well.

31Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"ahhhh!!yess...." Rukia couldnt help but to moan in pleasure as Kaorus fingers went inside her. she also felt Kaorus tongue on and in her as well. it was supreme pleasure."God damn this feels good!" Rukia Arched her back in response to Kaorus fingers once again entering her."ahhh..." she could feel her self becoming extremely wet. and it felt great.

32Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru could taste Rukia's pleasured juices, enjoying the way it tasted as well. Her own moans escaped her as Rukia continued to moan and touch her as well. After she could tell that Rukia was extremely wet, she could feel herself dripping as well. She motioned for Rukia to stop and shifted her body so that she was upon the ground of the shower as well. Their bodies glistened within the water. Kaoru shifted her self between Rukia's legs, only to push her pussy against Rukia's own. Gently grasping onto one of Rukia's legs, she formed a scissor's type formation with the woman. "I...I'm so close..." She breathed out, meaning how ready she was close to climax. With a shift of her hips, she began to grind her cunt against Rukia's, her body arching as she moaned at such actions. Water dripped down her form as she continued to roll her hips against Rukia's body, motioning for Rukia to do the same.

33Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia started to follow suit with Kaoru. she couldnt believe that she was about to climax with her."ahhh. OMG im so close." the pleasure was unlike anything else. Rukia didnt care if anyone heard them now they where both so close. they couldn't stop now, it wouldn't make sense to stop now. what would happen now would they now be together as a couple? this question still eluded Rukia. and then there it was her climx."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." it felt great

34Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru cried out in pleasure as well, her voice coming out in such a pleased tone as her body arched, her body giving way to climax as well. "Ah...Ahhhh~" Once it was done, she almost slumped against the wet floor. Bracing herself, she breathed strongly, trying to catch her breath, finding her body orgasming. She could feel her cum slightly dripping down between her legs. She blushed at this and turned to Rukia who had also climaxed. "That...that was amazing..." Kaoru breathed out, only to blush. "You...you said you loved me?" She recalled, only to blush and smile. "I...I love you too." Catching her breath, she pushed up to her knees and moved her way to Rukia. Blushing darkly, she gave a happy smile and pushed forth, claiming the girl's lips with her own. That had be sign enough for Rukia that Kaoru wanted to indeed become a couple.

35Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"mmmm yes that was great.and i do indeed love you my darling." rukia loved it and kissed her back. She found their kiss to be enough proof that they where indeed a couple now. she loved it she was no longer alone here at this school. she had some one to trust and to love.

36Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru was happy as well. This was a great beginning of the school year! Gently pulling back, Kaoru blushed, only to giggle. "We better get finished cleaning up here and get going before they realize we're in here." Kaoru gently pushed up and held out a hand towards the other to help Rukia up. She then blushed as she felt herself indeed needing a bit of washing between her legs. She took to that and soon the girls were finished. Shifting a hand out, she caught one of Rukia's own. "Would...you walk me home?" Kaoru smiled sweetly. She was so happy at that moment.

37Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

" yea sure." and then Rukia left with Kaoru to take her home.

38Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

(((((Brown chicken, Brown Cow.))))))

http://the-gate.uniogame.com

39Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

(lol yep we took a while to do this so yeah i do believe we had some fun.)

40Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

Hehe.

41Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

yep its going good in here

42Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

((Yeah it was fun in here, steamy too! Of course now not sure how to start off again lol Ah well, here goes nothing!))

It was a new day at school, and Kaoru was extremely happy. She couldnt' help the night before though. When she had gotten home after Rukia took her home, and it was in the middle of the night...she couldn't help but think about what had transpired in the shower room. Laying there, she had slid her fingers beneath her underwear and began to rub herself, her body trembling as she let out a silent moan. She had to be quiet though just so she wouldn't wake up her family. Pushing in a finger, she breathed even harder, her body shifting against the bed. She continued this, soon entering two fingers, her panties becoming soaked as she continued to pleasure herself. Soon...a silent cry left Kaoru. "R...Rukia~" She breathed out as she climaxed. Falling limply against her bed, she pulled her hand from her panties and saw her sticky success on her fingers. She blushed strongly and took to cleaning up before finally falling back asleep. Now...it was a brand new day at school, and Kaoru was blushing to herself as she was now moving the halls to look for her girlfriend who had to have arrived at school to by then.

43Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

(( yea but i think we can get this to work out really good though. Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ))

Rukia was at school but she couldn't help but think about Kaoru and what had happened the day before. it pleased her though;and it made her a little heated. but not long after she noticed Kaoru and went over to her." hey you how are you feeling today?" Rukia gave her a hug and and whispered in her ear."i love you babe." and then when no one was around or looking Rukia gave her a kiss. " So what are your plans for today? my parents are out of town for the next four days so yeah if you wanna come over you can." Rukia was hoping that Kaoru would get the hint that she really wanted to be alone with her again sometime soon. but all she could do was hope for it to click.Rukia felt it nice and peaceful around Kaoru, like she was whole, and it felt great. It was like she had finally found where she belonged, and it soothed her.

44Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru took in a soft gasp as it was Rukia who had found her first. "I'm feeling fine, you?" She asked, squeaking as Rukia gave her a hug. Hearing the words of love caused her to blush. Gaining a kiss, Kaoru kept blushing, but had a smile on her face. "I love you too." She whispered back. "My plans? I..." Kaoru allowed the girl to finish, the girl instantly knowing what Rukia was getting at! "All I have to do today that is of any importance is just returning some library books and archery. But that's all during school anyways. I...I think I can come over for the four days...I can just tell my parents that I'm going to a sleep over. Hehe...which is kind of true." Kaoru stated with a giggle. But inwardly, her heart was beating quickly. To be alone with Rukia for four whole days? Gods it got her blood boiling..."I should be able to. Just the thought of it is exciting~"

45Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:29 am

Draxiz

Draxiz
Admin
Admin

(Why can't the other role plays be this Special to where they come out to 3 pages?)

46Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:33 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

((I have no idea lol. It helped that the both of us were on late at night lol. I'm always on at night so yeah. I normally rp with my usual rp partner at night. Get the best time in and the stories move by lol.))

47Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:44 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

(( yea that did help us get this done.))

"That's great! I'll get everything set up for it. I just know that we are going to enjoy ourselves." This is just great Rukia thought she was going to be able to spend a whole four days alone with her girlfriend. it was going to be great. Rukia couldn't get it out of her head she was getting really heated thinking about them being together again." do you happen to have the time babe? cause i know that we dont want to be late for class." Rukia just couldn't get the thoughts out of her head and he could feel her pussy getting wet. she couldn't help it right now. After all she was alone with Kaoru. so just tried to hide it with a blush, but was unsure if Kaoru was going to be able to tell what was going on.

48Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Rukia wasn't the only one heated at the thoughts of being alone together for a good four days. Kaoru was already pondering the various situations the two could be getting into. There were so many thoughts of Rukia totally dominating her, pushing her against the sofa or even the wall, just forcing into her weird sex toys or just fingering her erotically! Gods the thoughts alone was also making Kaoru's groin ache. "The time? Oh, we better hurry, we only have five minutes!" Kaoru gasped and motioned for Rukia to hurry, the two sharing the same first class together. Of course the entire time at school, Kaoru was finding herself quite frustrated. Gods she wanted Rukia to touch her...But she had to wait, they both did.

49Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"Oh...I didn't realize that we had taken this much time to talk. Yea lets hurry." so Kaoru and Rukia ran to their class. After class was lunch time and so Rukia thought that she and Kaoru would find a nice quite place to sit down, eat and talk."So what did you think about class? i thought that it was a little boring." Rukia still had all of the thoughts Kaoru on her mind to, so it was hard for her to concentrate on lunch. She was really stating to get a little heated in the current situation. but she didn't mind. well at least i get to have lunch with Kaoru. god i love her so much. i wish i could do something with her right now but i cant we havent even mad it to our second class yet. And the though just wouldnt go away she thought about it through out the rest of lunch.

50Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:03 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Honestly, Kaoru couldn't concentrate in her classroom that morning...constantly thinking about Rukia. However, she was still able to figure out what needed to be done in class to get by. "I...I thought it was boring too." She softly giggled, enjoying her time with the girl. She wished the two of them could go off somewhere alone...However, they had to wait. And as much as they probably could have snuck away, Kaoru was still a bit shy to actually ask this. So...soon enough, it was time to finish classes, everything going as slow and forever as ever! Soon enough, the final class had ended and Kaoru asked her to walk to her to her house so they could ask her parents verbally as well as gain her stuff like nightgowns and all sorts of stuff a girl typically brought over to a sleep over. "I'll be good mom....I'm a grown up remember?" She grinned and kissed her mom on the cheek before waving at her as she walked quickly after Rukia. It was easy to get a yes from her parents...as long as Rukia was a girl! Little did they know that these two girls weren't as innocent as it seemed. "S...So..this is your place?" Kaoru asked with a blush as she was now staring at Rukia's place, blushing darkly at this. She was excited.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum