The Gate / Arc of Mortals
Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi if you wanna Post, than you need to log in.

If you're not a member, Join. go to register.

Make sure to read the rules and recent updates, Also Announcements and Calendar events.

Thanks and Have fun.
Arezu, Head Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rping Site

So, Need a place to go say Hi? Than Go Post here! http://the-gate.uniogame.com/plaza-square-f1/a-place-to-say-hi-and-feel-welcomed-t3.htm#6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schooling the students(18+!!!!)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:06 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia couldnt take it any longer she was longing to taste Karous cum and she knew that she was about to cum too. "God im gonna cum. Karou do you wanna taste it?" she couldnt help but to ask her because she thought that it would be nice if they both did it. "aaaaaaah...God....Karou i want you to finish me off and to have you taste my cum." Rukia was going to forstal herself from cumming until she received an answer from Karou.

77Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru gasped, blushing darkly at such a wish from her partner. Pulling her fingers from her soaking wet pussy, the young girl gave a nod as she moved on over. She wanted to taste it..."Mm...Rukia..." Kaoru blushed as she pushed herself between her lover's thighs before pushing out her tongue, licking at Rukia's clit before pushing her tongue inside, tasting the fluids already that had come out, eating the young girl out in anticipation for Rukia's hot milk to soon pour out like a fountain. As she took to this, her body was upon all fours, her ass in the air as she continued to suckle against Rukia's clit, her slickened finger from her own actions earlier pushing deeply into Rukia's entrance as well, adding to the pleasure, wanting to finger the woman good.

78Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

When Karou reach her she couldnt help but to moan out in excitement. "ohhhhh.....yes baby like that. ahhhhh." she was practically screaming at the feeling of Karous tongue and fingers inside of her. it wasnt long before she exploded. she climaxed releasing as much cum as she possibly could for Karou to have. "ahhhhhhh...baby here you go." it was all she could say for now. at least untill she got to finish off Karou so that she could taste her cum and to make her cum multiple times.

79Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

As Rukia exploded, Kaoru found one of her eyes closing as some of it actually splashed onto her face, being in close proximety of the other's pussy. Blushing darkly at this, she trailed her tongue against her lips, having gained quite a bit of it in her mouth. She pulled back and looked up at the now pleasured Rukia. "You taste sweet..." she squeaked out, only to blush even harder. She then pushed herself back upon the carpetted floor and spread out her legs. "H...Have your way with me..." Kaoru had not exploded yet, but could feel herself so very heated at that moment. She took one of her hands and spreaded out her pussy so that Rukia could get a good site of her insides. "I want you..." Kaoru moaned, waiting for Rukia to come to her.

80Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:37 am

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia slowly slided towards Karou. she wanted her so bad right now she could taste it. when she reached her she slid in between her legs and slowly moved one of her hands to Karous pussy and started to massage her clit. she then slowlystarted to lick her pussy until she entered Karou using her tongue. "mmm" she moaned. she loved this it was great she was with the person that she loved and she was going to make her cum so that she could taste her. and because she wants to make love to her partner.

81Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:09 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

Kaoru writhed as Rukia moved forth and took to massaging her wet spot, her body arching in pleasure, her moans growing louder as pleasure started to push forth with her. As Rukia pushed her tongue inside, hands shifted out and grasped upon Rukia's head, pulling the woman closer to her heated area, moaning as she felt the tongue taunting her strongly. She was getting closer to climax, but she held onto it, wanting to make the pleasure last. "Ahh...Yes....yes..." Kaoru moaned out, blushing at her naughty behavior, but didn't care at that moment. These four days would be bliss. Soon...she too released her cum, her body spasming as a good bit of it spilled out towards Rukia.

82Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia lapped up as much of it as she could. "OMg babe you taste sweet. i love it." and she truly did. but she did stop what she was doing she continued. she wanted to give her partner as much pleasure as possible. rukias fingers continued to go in and out of Karou while she lickedher pussy and massaged her clit. "mmmm...im gonna get you to cum again babe." she wanted more of what she just got to taste of her lover.

83Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"M...More?" Kaoru gasped out, not expecting that, but found her body already starting to react to Rukia's actions again, her body arching as Rukia continued to finger her. "Ahh..." Now that she had came the first time, she found herself very sensitive. Her body began to perspire, Kaoru's body glistening within the light from the room, her breasts shaking by the way her body jolted at each touch Rukia gave her. "O...Oh yes....ah.."

84Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

Rukia continued for a little longer. after a few minutes she got up and said "ill be right back sweety im gonna go grabbed something really quick." Rukia then went upstairs to her room and ravenged her top drawer til she found her dildo. she thought that now was the time to bring it out. she was going to have some fun teasing Karou with it while using it on her.

she then returned downstairs to Karou showed her the toy that she had just went to go get. "i thought that we could use this now." she told her. Rukia then returned to massaging Karous pussy but this time with the dldo. after a few minutes she slid it into her and began to pump it in and out of her.

85Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"O..Okay..." Kaoru squeaked, watching as Rukia left to move upstairs. Kaoru used this time to catch her breath, blushing darkly at the way her juices were dripping onto the carpet. She squeaked at this, hoping she wouldn't make too much of a mess. Though soon enough, Rukia returned with a surprise. Seeing the dildo, her eyes widened. "R...Rukia~" She squeaked, not expecting to see the girl bring one out. But before she could protest, it was soon used to massage against her dripping pussy. "A...Ahh~" Her body shook, cheeks burning even more by this point. It felt good! As it pushed inside, Kaoru's body jolted. "Y...Yes..." Okay, it felt better than she thought. She was not expecting to have a dildo be used upon her. She had never used one herself but had contemplated using one many times. In fact, she had brought some other types of toys she had never used before...but thought maybe the two of them might enjoy them. But for the time being, she was finding herself being toyed with one for the first time. "Ahh...it feels so strange..." She cried out in pleasure.

((Sorry I wasn't on last night. Something was up with my computer. I saw your message on facebook, but yeah lol the chat isn't working for me right on that either when I get on. My computer has been needing a reformatting so I wonder if it has anything to do with that. None the less, I finally got to post for you! It's a longer one too lol))

86Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"mmmm do you like that sweety?" Rukia asked while still using the dildo on Karou. after a llittle while she started to pick up a little bit of speed to attempt to increase the pleasure. it took her some time but she couldnt take it anymore she removed the dildo and asked "hey sweety would you like to use it on me now?" after asking she consumed all of the juices that where on the dildo.

(( sorry that it took me a while i had some stuff on my mind and i would have posted yesterday but i had a job interview.))

87Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 am

Dakate

Dakate
Admin
Admin

"Ahh...y..yes..." Kaoru moaned as Rukia continued to push the dildo into her. Though once the dildo was removed, a whimper left Kaoru. It felt so good. Turning her gaze to Rukia, she blushed darkly as she heard the question, only to see the woman licking off the juices upon the sex toy. Blushing at this, she shifted herself up and grasped onto the dildo, only to push Rukia onto her back and began to push the dildo into the woman. She shifted her body against Rukia, her hips pressing against Rukia's thigh, her pussing grinding up against it as her hand began to push the dildo inside of Rukia. "Ahh..." She lowered her head and began to kiss Rukia heatedly upon the mouth as her hand continued to play with the dildo, her own pussy dripping and rubbing against Rukia's thigh.

88Schooling the students(18+!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Schooling the students(18+!!!!) Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki
Admin
Admin

"aaahh" rukia moaned as the dildo entered her. she couldnt help but arch her back from the pleasure. as Kaoru kissed her she let out a muffled moan. after the moan she kissed back just as passionetly as her lover. and she then realized that this was going to be the best vacation ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum